Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BREAKING NEWS -- Harry flying to UK to comfort the King

Hope you feel better. By the way I'm still in the Will, right dad ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360February 10, 2024 7:17 PM

Queenie has the weirdest grimace for a “smile”.

by Anonymousreply 1February 5, 2024 7:46 PM

We don't want the cuck.

by Anonymousreply 2February 5, 2024 7:46 PM

It’s serious.

by Anonymousreply 3February 5, 2024 7:47 PM

The UK media will rip him to shreds. He will never be forgiven for causing his grandmother distress in her final days.

by Anonymousreply 4February 5, 2024 7:49 PM

Meghan staying wiv the kidz. Unless it's the premiere of One Love in Jamaica.

by Anonymousreply 5February 5, 2024 7:50 PM

I hope Colonel Johnny has the staff frisk and scan halfwit Harry like airport security before they let him anywhere near Charles.

by Anonymousreply 6February 5, 2024 7:53 PM

Haaaaaaaarrrry, remember what Oprah said? Record EVERYTHING!

by Anonymousreply 7February 5, 2024 7:54 PM

Team Spare!

by Anonymousreply 8February 5, 2024 7:56 PM

Will Harry beg forgiveness for all the lies he and his wife have told about the family? I don’t think so, even as his father deals with cancer.

by Anonymousreply 9February 5, 2024 8:01 PM

If I were Charles, I would tell Harry that the one thing he could do to make his father feel better is to recant all the lies and start telling the truth.

by Anonymousreply 10February 5, 2024 8:03 PM

Blood is thicker than pasta water, DL.

by Anonymousreply 11February 5, 2024 8:09 PM

All my eggs in one basket. Perfection...

by Anonymousreply 12February 5, 2024 8:09 PM

Charles looks terrible. His mother looked pretty good up until she was about 90.

by Anonymousreply 13February 5, 2024 8:13 PM

Seethe, Klan Grannies.

SEETHE!

by Anonymousreply 14February 5, 2024 8:13 PM

After all he’s already done to his family, he could better help by staying the fuck away. Or does he want material for his next Netflix series and autobiography?

by Anonymousreply 15February 5, 2024 8:14 PM

R14 do shut up, you witless fool.

by Anonymousreply 16February 5, 2024 8:15 PM

Will he fuck him with his circumcision penis?

by Anonymousreply 17February 5, 2024 8:19 PM

Thank you for not bringing the cunt, dear boy.

by Anonymousreply 18February 5, 2024 8:20 PM

Since he wanted to be Camilla's tampon, perhaps he caught a case of Toxic Shock Syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 19February 5, 2024 8:21 PM

Is it comforting tho? Harry being there might make the man croak sooner.

by Anonymousreply 20February 5, 2024 8:22 PM

I'm soooo HAPPY, I am sooo HAPPY for William and Catherine (and the children). It's CANCER, and it's BAD. I just heard the wonderful news.

King Tampon looks terrible, he has for awhile!!

by Anonymousreply 21February 5, 2024 8:23 PM

R14, you do realise Harry is white? Fair enough, he's ginger, but he's still a honky. So any criticism of him has nothing to do with race.

Also, is R14, the fat cunt bear who shat in the swimming pool in PV?

by Anonymousreply 22February 5, 2024 8:59 PM

Harry will be wired and Meg will be in an unmarked van across the street.

by Anonymousreply 23February 5, 2024 9:05 PM

Poor Charles, cancer and now this.

by Anonymousreply 24February 5, 2024 9:07 PM

"Wills, could you bend down close to my left nipple and say the word "niggardly"?

by Anonymousreply 25February 5, 2024 9:11 PM

Is he trying to make KC feel worse?!

by Anonymousreply 26February 5, 2024 9:15 PM

What? Megs is actually letting him off the Leash for once?!

by Anonymousreply 27February 5, 2024 9:20 PM

Rest assured Megs gave him explicit orders to find out the details of the will

by Anonymousreply 28February 5, 2024 10:10 PM

Lol, OP! I just caught that.

by Anonymousreply 29February 5, 2024 10:35 PM

Own it!

by Anonymousreply 30February 5, 2024 11:00 PM

r9 that drama was from years ago, get over it already and move the hell on!

Clearly Charles has since he's asking Harry to his bedside. If a man involved in all of this with, intimate knowledge of what was or wasn't said, what is or isn't true, can ask for Harry to be by his side, then why can't you, a stranger, get the fuck over it already?

My goodness, has Andrew apologized for diddling girls and ambushing the queen during Prince Phillips' remembrance ceremony? No, because the royals know that PR games are up everyone's sleeves. They all spread crap about each other. Boo-hoo. The king has cancer, so time to get over your bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 31February 5, 2024 11:01 PM

R1, looks like Linda Lavin having difficulty on the pot there.

by Anonymousreply 32February 5, 2024 11:04 PM

Karma's a bitch Pa.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 5, 2024 11:17 PM

I’ve spent no small amount of energy over a perceived snub by a cousin a couple nights ago.

I can’t imagine having to finesse my way through the thicket of that family’s historical obligations to the nation along with all the little snits they war over in what would otherwise be private, in the wake of the head of the family’s cancer diagnosis, while everyone else regards their traumas and the severing of once-close relationships as entertainment.

It’s ghastly. I’d move to Australia.

by Anonymousreply 34February 5, 2024 11:37 PM

Hank and Skank causing him so much grief can in no way help the situation.

by Anonymousreply 35February 5, 2024 11:43 PM

"Pa, I've brought you a special beige cashmere comfort throw that Meghan has had specially re-purp-... I mean, has had specially made for you."

by Anonymousreply 36February 6, 2024 12:13 AM

Madam is going to make a desperate attempt to "reconcile" = money grab. She fears William taking over for sure. Harry is probably high and confused.

Best wishes to Charles and his family, and in particular to PPOW.

by Anonymousreply 37February 6, 2024 12:17 AM

He needs to stay away. He made his choices. Time to live with them.

by Anonymousreply 38February 6, 2024 12:18 AM

His wife is probably already ordering another black cape dress and practicing her left eye teardrop

by Anonymousreply 39February 6, 2024 12:19 AM

If harry had even one brain cell.....

by Anonymousreply 40February 6, 2024 12:21 AM

Iz Haz ztill Znd inz ze linez of Zuccession?

by Anonymousreply 41February 6, 2024 12:22 AM

I suspected Charles was in bad shape when news of cancer broke. Now I’m sure of it. If it was early stage and prognosis good, palace would have announced it. Instead it said Charles feels positive about treatment.

Now Dumb Dumb is heading to see him? It’s liver or pancreas.

by Anonymousreply 42February 6, 2024 12:25 AM

I suppose it is felt that Harry should be there, but it's not a good idea. Harry is toxic. No one can stand him. Charles may be pleased about Harry's visit, but William and Kate would prefer not to see Harry.

It's good that Markle is not going. No one wants her there. No one wants Harry there either, but definitely not Markle. And at this point, no one really cares about the kids. The Markles have kept the kids away from everyone for far too long. They no longer matter all that much.

by Anonymousreply 43February 6, 2024 12:27 AM

Harry is poison. I don't want that arsehole around here.

by Anonymousreply 44February 6, 2024 12:29 AM

For those who smirk about karma when relishing bad things happening to those they don’t like, wouldn’t that subject them to the same cycle of karma? 🪃

by Anonymousreply 45February 6, 2024 12:29 AM

My sister found out she had liver cancer a month before she died from it.

She looked healthy and normal. She'd lost a little weight, but she thought it was because she'd been on a diet.

It's funny -- the last conversation she had with me before she found out about it was a lecture she gave me that I wasn't living healthy, getting enough exercise, or eating right. A month later she was dead.

Life is funny.

by Anonymousreply 46February 6, 2024 12:29 AM

R46 💔

by Anonymousreply 47February 6, 2024 12:31 AM

Sorry for your loss, r46.

by Anonymousreply 48February 6, 2024 12:33 AM

This story is moving quickly. Charlotte is not wasting time.

by Anonymousreply 49February 6, 2024 12:34 AM

'Life is funny'

And unbearably tragic. I don't like the monarchy but having just gone through the death of my mother by cancer my heart aches for them.

by Anonymousreply 50February 6, 2024 12:34 AM

Harry will be bringing a Netflix crew.

Dumb-Dumb and evil Markle couldn't come up with an idea for Netflix if their lives depended on it. Now that Charles is sick, they have their perfect idea for their Netflix bosses--before Netflix drops and cancels their whiney asses.

by Anonymousreply 51February 6, 2024 12:35 AM

[quote] It's good that Markle is not going. No one wants her there. No one wants Harry there either, but definitely not Markle. And at this point, no one really cares about the kids. The Markles have kept the kids away from everyone for far too long. They no longer matter all that much.

And by "no one," you mean the Datalounge Klan Grannies, Piers Morgan, and the Daily Fail readers.

Thankfully, King Charles gives ZERO fucks about what you common losers think, and he's embracing his youngest son, in what could be his final years.

That's really all that matters. It's what CHARLES wants.

No one cares what the Klan Grannies want.

by Anonymousreply 52February 6, 2024 12:36 AM

R52 is glad Harry is going back while people who never wanted to leave are somehow racist?

by Anonymousreply 53February 6, 2024 12:40 AM

It’s always nice when people make time for their elderly, ailing relatives. I only wish I had got to see my own father before he was dead to me, so suddenly.

by Anonymousreply 54February 6, 2024 12:40 AM

^^ people who never wanted Harry to leave ^^

by Anonymousreply 55February 6, 2024 12:40 AM

Lol, look at r52, pretending he suddenly has respect for Charles.

The newfound love that Sussex stans are going to declare for Charles will be hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 56February 6, 2024 12:41 AM

R46 here. As soon as I found out, I flew home (on my birthday) and spent her last five days with her. She and I (as well as she and most other family members) hadn't gotten along for years (she had rabbit hole issues), and she couldn't believe I was able to set aside our differences and feed her, wet her mouth and forehead, and physically take care of her in the hospice... But I did. And although she could barely speak, she asked me, "Why are you being so nice to me?"

But I had to be there. No one else could bring themselves (or wanted to do it, and I was so glad I did.

Blood really is thicker than water. Maybe that's the answer to this whole thread.

Thanks, R47 & R48.

by Anonymousreply 57February 6, 2024 12:45 AM

You did good, r57. I know how hard it is to be by someone's bedside when they die from cancer.

[quote]Blood really is thicker than water. Maybe that's the answer to this whole thread.

Yup.

by Anonymousreply 58February 6, 2024 12:48 AM

R57 That was very unselfish and beautiful of you. Thank you for sharing this with us - I think it's a lesson many people here can learn from.

by Anonymousreply 59February 6, 2024 12:49 AM

R52 All that we're saying is that Smegs is garbage and at least she knows her being there will make everyone feel worse than they already do. She knows she is not wanted. She abandoned her father when he was seriously ill and now she is doing the decent thing and leaving the family she never wanted alone while they deal with this. Anyway she is wondering how much money Harry will get as an inheritance if his father is indeed fatally ill. Ka-ching.

How will William, Kate, and Camilla react when they see Harry there. Will they be cordial for Charles' sake? I think they will.

by Anonymousreply 60February 6, 2024 12:56 AM

R46 again. This just happened in October, and there was a lot of family drama around it, so I'm still a little raw. I knew I did the right thing, and that I would be the only one who cared enough to do it, but it's nice to hear it. Thanks for your support.

Let's go back to our regularly scheduled program!

by Anonymousreply 61February 6, 2024 12:58 AM

I read dummy’s book. He was relatively kind to Charles and didn’t mention Camilla much. But when he did, he excoriated her. Accused her of terribly underhanded stunts. Even made a dark insinuation about Camilla’s son. Can’t remember what it was but was packaged in “she told the press lies about me to distract them from her horrible son.”

Suspect that alone will make it impossible for Charles to forgive him. There’s no way in hell William will forgive him, nor should he. Not only did Harry lambaste William but he also attacked Kate for petty crimes.

That said, I agree with senior lesbian that fatal illness is a time to put hard feelings aside. They will come roaring back if Charles dies, though. I’ve seen my share of families turn against each other for an inheritance of $50,000.

by Anonymousreply 62February 6, 2024 1:11 AM

But, but, but, Kate made me cry. Over the little flower girl dress.

And I haven't forgotten it.

by Anonymousreply 63February 6, 2024 1:23 AM

The monarch’s fortune passes on directly to the next monarch, which allows the estate to be passed on free of inheritance tax, so William gets the lot when Charles dies. I really wish I didn’t think that that is the reason for Harry’s visit home, but I really do think he is so self-interested.

by Anonymousreply 64February 6, 2024 1:23 AM

Harry can’t win because if he doesn’t go he will be perceived as an uncaring son and if he goes it’s because he wants money and attention.

People are going to make hateful comments no matter what you do so I am glad that Harry made the right choice to go be by his father’s side.

by Anonymousreply 65February 6, 2024 1:24 AM

So if Charles dies, I will get a sizable inheritance. And we will never have to work.

Suck it, Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 66February 6, 2024 1:25 AM

Harry should be bringing the kids. Selfish bastard.

by Anonymousreply 67February 6, 2024 1:26 AM

What will Markle do when the announce her father has cancer?

by Anonymousreply 68February 6, 2024 1:26 AM

R46 You’re one of the good ones. I have no doubt you’ll look back on your choices in this situation and be comforted knowing you chose to love your sister unconditionally and care for her in her last days. May your sister’s memory and your care for her be a blessing. ❤️

R50 My condolences. So very sorry for your loss. I lost my mom to a sudden, aggressive cancer nearly seven years ago. I still miss her every day, but I promise, the passage of time makes the loss easier to bear. My mom is still very much “with” me. She shows up all the time, in little ways that only she and I would recognize. This provides me such comfort. I hope you are able to have a similar experience. Big hugs. 😘

by Anonymousreply 69February 6, 2024 1:33 AM

She will drive down to the trailer park to reconcile of course, R68

by Anonymousreply 70February 6, 2024 1:34 AM

Harry, did he ask for me, too? Why isn’t he calling me on the phone?? …If he does try to call, I won’t answer!!

by Anonymousreply 71February 6, 2024 1:45 AM

Harry will give the prostate massage of a dutiful and repentant son.

by Anonymousreply 72February 6, 2024 1:48 AM

The obsessive solicitude for this old fussbudget king who wouldn’t piss on any of you if you were on fire is just bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 73February 6, 2024 2:01 AM

I wonder if Charles's diagnosis and looming death might be the real reason Kate was hospitalized? Being told she'd best prepare to become Queen Consort in a few weeks would drive anyone to a nervous breakdown.

by Anonymousreply 74February 6, 2024 2:01 AM

For those curious

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75February 6, 2024 2:07 AM

Pagesix.com called Harry "the renegade royal".

by Anonymousreply 76February 6, 2024 2:16 AM

It's possible, of course, but I'd be very surprised if KC doesn't leave a payable upon death cash bequeathal to Harry.

William will receive the Duchy of whatever and he'll be financially set far more than Harry.

I suggested here recently that if Meghan is considering divorce, she's probably waiting for KC to die to see what Harry will receive.

Or, in a nobody-saw-it-coming, dramatic twist Harry files for divorce and, after the divorce settlement is all said and done, he receives a cash bequeathal from KC, safely out of the clutches of Markle's California divorce attorneys.

by Anonymousreply 77February 6, 2024 2:29 AM

Too soon, R75, to soon !!!

by Anonymousreply 78February 6, 2024 2:31 AM

Moronic worm married to that trashbag cunt

by Anonymousreply 79February 6, 2024 2:38 AM

Ten bucks says Wills and Stick bitch are dunzo by the end of this month.

by Anonymousreply 80February 6, 2024 2:40 AM

King Charles The Brief

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81February 6, 2024 2:41 AM

[quote] Moronic worm married to that trashbag cunt

Yes dear, but they are still your parents, so it’s probably best to just call them mom and dad.

Now, do you have any comments of relevance to this thread?

by Anonymousreply 82February 6, 2024 2:41 AM

Culty Fraus pretending that your "loving families" never had issues and you were always there for each other. 😂

by Anonymousreply 83February 6, 2024 2:46 AM

Given the Royals are expert at financial doings, should it come to it, I would expect any money that Charles may wish to leave Harry upon his (Charles) death will be tied up nice and tight in some way or other preventing Mrs Harry getting her hands on any of it.

As for Harry's children, I would expect strict restrictions on any funds left to them as well. Probably restricting their access to after they are well grown.

by Anonymousreply 84February 6, 2024 2:47 AM

He looks like he had cancer if the blood. Leukemia, Hodgkins, non-Hodgkins, multiple myeloma, aplastic anemia, myelodysplasia, myeloproliferative, etc.

by Anonymousreply 85February 6, 2024 2:53 AM

R67 Harry should absolutely bring the kids to milk that affection and squeeze out as much inheritance as possible.

by Anonymousreply 86February 6, 2024 2:53 AM

R75 you're never getting a King Archie or Queen Lili. The British don't want Americans in that spot. They would never go for King Harry.

by Anonymousreply 87February 6, 2024 3:07 AM

Remember, Haz: it's the one with the [italic]big emeralds.[/italic] They're so preoccupied right now they won't even notice it's gone if you're careful.

by Anonymousreply 88February 6, 2024 3:09 AM

I'm guessing Ass Cancer. Chuck is a big old bottom with a penchant for ruff trade.

by Anonymousreply 89February 6, 2024 3:11 AM

Of course Harry is going to try to wheedle some kind of financial agreement from his father while the man is sick and vulnerable

by Anonymousreply 90February 6, 2024 3:15 AM

[Charlotte starts filling every room in Buckingham palace with those pens from the ascension ceremony to prevent sudden will alterations]

by Anonymousreply 91February 6, 2024 4:09 AM

Megs sent Harry ass with a black marker, a stack of red dot stickers and a list of items that he needs to “claim” before the bulimic bitch and her anger issues husband put dots on the good china and stemware.

by Anonymousreply 92February 6, 2024 4:34 AM

Exactly r83, all families have their issues, it's normal. Most of us don't leave the country in a huff and then spend the next years telling the world that our family are evil shits, divulging the most private details and practically running a hate campaign against them, though.

by Anonymousreply 93February 6, 2024 8:43 AM

I'm sure Charles has a will which treats Harry generously. Harry can do anything with that money even share it with Meghan or else she'll make his life a living hell if it isn't already. But the once very charming Harry has turned into a very nasty sociopathic shit. If Charles dies I can't imagine anyone in the immediate family ever wanting to see him and his spawn again.

by Anonymousreply 94February 6, 2024 8:59 AM

If Thomas Markle dies I wouldn't be surprised if Doria and Meghan are kept out of the funeral. Not that they'd want to be there anyway. Meghan's use for people only goes so far as their financial use for her.

by Anonymousreply 95February 6, 2024 9:04 AM

King will be 'delighted' to see Prince Harry - but there's no need for him to rush to his father's bedside

The King will be "delighted" to see Prince Harry, the monarch's former communications secretary has told Sky News.

While we are expecting the Duke of Sussex to travel to the UK following his father's diagnosis, it is unclear when that will be.

Kristina Kyriacou said it is "lovely" that he will make the trip, but there's "no need for anyone to rush to the King's bedside".

"The King will be delighted to see him, and if some good news can come out of this and there's an overall reconciliation, I think everyone will be happy," she added.

Buckingham Palace has made it clear the Royal Family is staying positive following His Majesty's diagnosis and he is being treated as an outpatient.

Earlier today, the prime minister confirmed the 75-year-old's cancer had been caught early.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96February 6, 2024 9:13 AM

R9 what lies?

by Anonymousreply 97February 6, 2024 9:28 AM

Well, I hope he acts right around his sick dad. I think he will, though. It's his dad and his dad's sick. Now is his time to make things right and I hope they both do.

by Anonymousreply 98February 6, 2024 9:40 AM

Apart from the Spencer red hair, mental issues and paranoia, what did he inherit of Diana's DNA?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99February 6, 2024 10:01 AM

“We’ll Rotty, there’s one thing worse than cancer, make that 2”

by Anonymousreply 100February 6, 2024 10:23 AM

No one will ever trust Harry again, although more cordial relations would be nice. They all know that Meghan is a malignant narcissist and will never have more than bland interactions with her going forward.

How do Harry and Meghan move forward? The only way they can make money is by trashing his family..

by Anonymousreply 101February 6, 2024 10:41 AM

I've always liked old Charles. I hope he has a long life.

by Anonymousreply 102February 6, 2024 11:03 AM

You can find something at the beginning but even with treatment cancer cells have a life of their own. How aggressive are they? Luck is a very important thing.

by Anonymousreply 103February 6, 2024 11:40 AM

"How do Harry and Meghan move forward? The only way they can make money is by trashing his family.." - The Sussex stans are already changing the narrative, r101, as you can see on these threads: Charles is his father, he's embracing his son, all families have their issues, seethe Klan grannies!

Pretty soon, the online mob who previously eviscerated Charles, following the deliberate cues given them by Harry and Meghan, will be praising him, talking about what a kind, loving father he is, he cares for his son, blah blah. Then, when Harry decides to make up with William as Charles deteriorates, they will be all "William is his brother, Harry is embracing his brother, all families have their issues, seethe Klan grannies, Meghan always saw Kate as the sister she never had, they want their children to grow up knowing their cousins, blah blah."

by Anonymousreply 104February 6, 2024 11:51 AM

[quote]Remember, Haz: it's the one with the big emeralds. They're so preoccupied right now they won't even notice it's gone if you're careful.

Is that so?

by Anonymousreply 105February 6, 2024 12:02 PM

At least Kate has the option of having a "relapse" when Harry wants to call on her.

Not to mention that he will have to get past HRH PC ("Daddy! He's wearing a wire!") and the starving dog.

by Anonymousreply 106February 6, 2024 12:11 PM

Vengeful Harry is just looking to collect more grievances to air after his father passes away whether that happens in the near future or down the road.

He is a pathetic weasel and if he cared about his father, grandmother or grandfather even a little he wouldn't have done any of the spiteful things he's done while in cahoots with medusa Meg.

by Anonymousreply 107February 6, 2024 1:06 PM

A Dr on TV I guess from the fact that they were giving him a prostrate exam is conjecturing it might be bladder cancer. They have not said anything about what the cancer is so it's pretty serious. My sister had a former boyfriend who died of bladder cancer. She kept in touch with him her entire life as she told me he was the love of her life. Circumstances kept them from marrying. She said he had a miserable death.

by Anonymousreply 108February 6, 2024 1:29 PM

Exactly R45- but most people who fling the word around have no idea what Karma really means, and very few have the mental capacity to work it out.

by Anonymousreply 109February 6, 2024 1:30 PM

And she loathes the man she married. And everyone at the time was wondering what the hell she was doing marrying this guy.

by Anonymousreply 110February 6, 2024 1:34 PM

Nothing in the Will, for you Henry. It’s all mine - mine, mine, mine

by Anonymousreply 111February 6, 2024 1:35 PM

The Royal Tumor has been removed!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112February 6, 2024 1:54 PM

^ Nope he's still there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113February 6, 2024 1:55 PM

I wonder if he and William will even see each other. Since everything William said or did when Harry came back for Philip's funeral became weaponized against him in Harry's last memoir, i cannot see William wanting to meet with him again.

by Anonymousreply 114February 6, 2024 2:47 PM

I'm sure Harry will push for some public gesture with William, r114, although there's also the possibility, depending on Charles' condition, that he will be his usual secretive self, allowing only "sightings" of him furtively entering and leaving buildings.

by Anonymousreply 115February 6, 2024 2:54 PM

Wasn't Charles quoted as saying "Boys, please don't make my final years a misery" or something like that?

I hope his final years aren't here yet.

by Anonymousreply 116February 6, 2024 3:10 PM

[quote]The obsessive solicitude for this old fussbudget king who wouldn’t piss on any of you if you were on fire is just bizarre.

This is a gossip site, you could say that about anyone we discuss here. (Except for a few who might be into that.)

[quote]Or, in a nobody-saw-it-coming, dramatic twist Harry files for divorce and, after the divorce settlement is all said and done, he receives a cash bequeathal from KC, safely out of the clutches of Markle's California divorce attorneys.

If only Harry were smart enough to think of this.

by Anonymousreply 117February 6, 2024 3:20 PM

Harry flew in, drove through the streets of London to Clarence House in a conspicuous cavalcade (the old thrill....) saw Charles for a bit, then Charles buzzed off to Sandringham with Camilla!

by Anonymousreply 118February 6, 2024 3:29 PM

[quote] King will be 'delighted' to see Prince Harry - but there's no need for him to rush to his father's bedside

Assuming that Harry is not bringing a crew with him, he’ll need time to hire photographers and cameramen to record the event.

by Anonymousreply 119February 6, 2024 3:39 PM

Did Hqz break out pics of the kids to tug at Chuck’s heartstrings? “Dad, I know you want to do the right thing and ensure the kids have a comfortable life.”

by Anonymousreply 120February 6, 2024 3:49 PM

Tough luck, Chuck!

by Anonymousreply 121February 6, 2024 4:02 PM

^exactly I don't feel sorry for the old bastard. He's outlived most of the people he screwed over in his life, it just proves there truly is no god. And I'm not sure why some people keep calling Harry a liar for talking about his own life story. Actually I'm pretty sure it has more to do with the pathetic misogynistic obsession with his wife and mother of his children. Harry will ultimately win the war because I think the monarchy is crumbling and more and more people will see how useless these figureheads are and do away with these outdated titles. Likely at some point this century.

by Anonymousreply 122February 6, 2024 4:16 PM

[quote] Harry will ultimately win the war because I think the monarchy is crumbling and more and more people will see how useless these figureheads are and do away with these outdated titles.

Such as the outdated titles of Harry's which Harry could renounce, but to which he clings?

Or do you mean the outdated titles he insisted his children had to be given when his grandmother died?

by Anonymousreply 123February 6, 2024 4:22 PM

R122 - I agree Charles was a dick when he was younger, but from what I've read he mellowed with age, particularly after he married Camilla (presumably because the central conflict of his adult life had finally ended). I don't think he's a bad person at heart. He's certainly lived a life of luxury most of us can only dream of, but there's a trade-off: being in the public eye from birth, having your every mistake dissected by the press.

I fully agree that the monarchy is completely outdated, but I don't understand where people have got this idea that Harry and Meghan are republicans. Harry said in his ITV interview last year that he still believes in the monarchy. As a previous poster pointed out, he and Meghan kept their titles when they left the BRF, and they made their children Prince and Princess after the Queen died. Meghan did a documentary voiceover and published a book under the name of the Duchess of Sussex. She complained to Oprah that Archie had not been a prince at birth. Harry and Meghan don't have a problem with the concept of the monarchy, they're just annoyed that they're not at the top of the hierarchy (which makes no sense, given how hereditary monarchies work!).

by Anonymousreply 124February 6, 2024 4:32 PM

The funniest thing is when, in the US, the few twits who are still on Meghan's "side" almost have orgasms over announcing her as "Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex".

by Anonymousreply 125February 6, 2024 4:33 PM

Harry stayed long enough to drop off some “get well soon” bananas and the deets for his Venmo account.

by Anonymousreply 126February 6, 2024 5:02 PM

[quote] Such as the outdated titles of Harry's which Harry could renounce, but to which he clings?

Or do you mean the outdated titles he insisted his children had to be given when his grandmother died?

Because that's his birthright you dumb fuck. He's not clinging to it he's entitled to it and has been groomed since birth covet. It doesn't change what I said about the monarchy being outdated, and if/when William becomes king he's gonna find out just like his father has that it's not all that it's cracked up to be. If I were Harry I would look at being "the spare" as a blessing in disguise because it will all crumble by this centurys end. Its already crumbling and I don't think William is as sure of himself as he wants the public to believe.

by Anonymousreply 127February 6, 2024 5:19 PM

Seethe over what, R14? The fact that the Ginger Whinge took time out of his busy navel gazing schedule for some guaranteed press coverage?

by Anonymousreply 128February 6, 2024 5:20 PM

[quote]Karma’s a bitch Pa

R33 forgot to add, “I should know. I married one.”

by Anonymousreply 129February 6, 2024 5:28 PM

I wonder if Harry is already on his way back to the US. That would be his usual style - pop into see his dad for 45 minutes, if that, to show he "cares" and then buzz off. He probably wanted to make sure that he's still got his finger in the pies before Charles gets even more protected from him.

by Anonymousreply 130February 6, 2024 5:36 PM

What's the carbon footprint on a trip like that?

by Anonymousreply 131February 6, 2024 5:38 PM

Charles is under the care of Dr. Willy. Count his reign in days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132February 6, 2024 5:39 PM

R122. Whom has Charles screwed over besides sainted Diana?

by Anonymousreply 133February 6, 2024 5:50 PM

I wonder if the stories are true of Harry asking the late Queen after his and Meghan's Australian tour if he and William could be "co-Kings" and both share in the Duchy since he and Meghan were so "popular". The Australian tour where Meghan threw tea, made everyone cry and supposedly told the Governor General's wife "do you know who the fuck I am??".

Maybe Harry came to see his father to float this idea again since Granny didn't entertain it. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 134February 6, 2024 5:58 PM

R133, the Datalounge Grammar Brigade appreciates your correct use of "Whom".

by Anonymousreply 135February 6, 2024 5:59 PM

[quote] Because that's his birthright you dumb fuck. He's not clinging to it he's entitled to it and has been groomed since birth covet. It doesn't change what I said about the monarchy being outdated, and if/when William becomes king he's gonna find out just like his father has that it's not all that it's cracked up to be.

You're just digging your own hole even deeper.

You wrote (and I will quote it yet again):

[quote] Harry will ultimately win the war because I think the monarchy is crumbling and more and more people will see how useless these figureheads are and do away with these outdated titles.

By your own admission, he has "coveted" those titles since birth, and he now refuses to relinquish them (as he absolutely could do if he so wanted). So, "doing away with them" will mean Harry absolutely will NOT "ultimately win the war," as you illogically claim, since he would then lose what he has coveted and to which he now feels entitled.

by Anonymousreply 136February 6, 2024 6:09 PM

One thing's for sure - KC and his solicitors will for sure be locking that Will up ( not William) now, tighter than Davy Jones Locker.

by Anonymousreply 137February 6, 2024 6:16 PM

[quote] By your own admission, he has "coveted" those titles since birth, and he now refuses to relinquish them (as he absolutely could do if he so wanted). So, "doing away with them" will mean Harry absolutely will NOT "ultimately win the war," as you illogically claim, since he would then lose what he has coveted and to which he now feels entitled.

I said he groomed to covet you illiterate hooked on phonics reject. I said it was his birthright The meaning of BIRTHRIGHT is a right, privilege, or possession to which a person is entitled by birth. He didn't come up with the titles himself. This was already decided long before he even met Markle. You're a dumb cunt who can't read or research R136

by Anonymousreply 138February 6, 2024 6:24 PM

To R133, King Tampon tried to screw over Paul Burrell, Princess Diana's butler (and Tampon's favorite servant). When they separated, Tampon told Diana to make a list of stuff you will need (Paul was #1 on the list). Tampon was not happy about Paul leaving him.

When Princess Diana died, Paul was in Kensington Palace, called up the Queen MOM and the Queen, asked them "Yo, what do u want me to do with Diana's private letters& journals, and all dat shit she hid from Charles, plus all the guys she was fucking with all the LOVE letters. The 2 Queens said"Yo Faggot bring it to us at da Buckingham when we come down from hiding.". Paul did that, cause he was LOYAL to the Queen-Queen Mom.

Paul Burrell was charged with stealing from Diana(boys too) by Tampon for all the crap that he had from Diana, who gave away most of that shit she got from visiting all those countries-world leaders. The 1st day of the Trial, the charges were dropped because Queen Elizabeth remembered what Paul Burrell told her about "all of da shit Princess Diana gave away to him" The Queen called up Scotland Yard& the prosecutors office& "My Bad, I Forgot what Paul told me" TTFN, Tea Time!! BUH-BYE.

I tried to shorten the story as much as possible, but Vanity Fair (when it was readable) had some interesting theories about that case. I think she waited till the trial to embarrass Prince Tampon& remind him of all the mess he and the Rott whore started.

by Anonymousreply 139February 6, 2024 6:32 PM

Proving, yet again, that Sussex-stans are completely unhinged and divorced from reality

by Anonymousreply 140February 6, 2024 6:33 PM

[quote] I said he groomed to covet you illiterate hooked on phonics reject. I said it was his birthright The meaning of BIRTHRIGHT is a right, privilege, or possession to which a person is entitled by birth. He didn't come up with the titles himself. This was already decided long before he even met Markle. You're a dumb cunt who can't read or research [R136]

More childish namecalling. Tsk, tsk, tsk. You're clearly pretty rattled.

by Anonymousreply 141February 6, 2024 6:39 PM

Paul Burrell is a bullshitting famewhore moron, r139.

by Anonymousreply 142February 6, 2024 6:41 PM

[quote] More childish namecalling. Tsk, tsk, tsk. You're clearly pretty rattled.

More off topic rambling. You're clearly dumb like I said. At least you quoted the right post this time R141.

by Anonymousreply 143February 6, 2024 6:45 PM

Harry has no "birth right" to the title Duke of Sussex, r138. In fact, Meghan does play a role here because the only reason he was given the title was because he was married.

Sussex stans are nuts - hoping that the monarchy "will all crumble by this centurys [sic] end" while fiercely defending Harry's "birth right" as a member of the royal family. Either you believe in that birth right or you don't.

And William is well aware that it's a hard job and a duty. It's only Harry who saw it in terms of "me, me, me!"

by Anonymousreply 144February 6, 2024 6:47 PM

I agree with you and you forgot "Bullshitting famewhore moron closeted Homosexual married with children".

However, what The Queen told the British prosecutors about Miss Burrell stopped the trial!!

by Anonymousreply 145February 6, 2024 6:48 PM

Right on, r144.

by Anonymousreply 146February 6, 2024 6:51 PM

His birthright was to be titled prince. Everything else was at the discretion of the sovereign.

by Anonymousreply 147February 6, 2024 6:53 PM

If Charles has done badly by Paul Burrell, Charles must he a truly repugnant human being. I’l wade through the detail of your summary later at my leisure, but it does seem that some imaginably vile things took place.

by Anonymousreply 148February 6, 2024 6:55 PM

Doesn't matter what he's called or what she's called because she's his wife (which is her only claim to a title.) Whatever titles they hold, neither lives up to the honour or privilege. The justice is those titles make them even more laughable than their behaviour already does.

by Anonymousreply 149February 6, 2024 6:57 PM

From what I can tell from the BBC live feed, Harry arrived at Clarence House at 15:21. At 15:49, Charles and Camilla left Clarence House for Sandringham. Harry was there with them for barely 20 minutes, and it's unlikely that he spent all those 20 minutes with Charles.

It's possible that Harry will stay for some days and he will meet Charles again later and he just wanted to pop in to say a quick hi. I mean, Harry wouldn't expect everyone to drop their arrangements just for him, would he?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150February 6, 2024 7:43 PM

I'm no fan of the Sussexes at all R144 but the thinly veiled bigotry hurled at their multiracial family is disgustingly transparent even to a casual observer. If Harry had married some plain Jane white woman like his brother none of you racist queens would have had a problem. She would have been loved and embraced as bony waif Kate was. But because he added a little color to his family you queens have felt betrayed ecer since. Years ago Harry was objectified on here but now he's derided and suddenly "his titles don't matter" and "he begged" such bullshit. If Harry stayed home after this announcement you hypocritical cunts would have chided him for that also and you know would have. Dammed if he does Dammed if he doesn't. At the end of the day that's still his father, obviously he still cares, no one will deny him the right to be there.

by Anonymousreply 151February 6, 2024 7:46 PM

PR minions often start their thinly veiled defense of their client with "I'm no fan of xyz, but..."

by Anonymousreply 152February 6, 2024 7:56 PM

R151, Meghan was loved and embraced when their relationship was first made public. There was lots of support for her in the UK. Then we got to know her better and she turned out to be a huge b*tch.

Are you really that fucking ridiculous that you'd imagine that she would be rejected because of the colour of her skin (which is not even particularly dark)? All this hullaballoo just because of her mixed-race background?

If anyone is the hypocrite, it's Harry and his supporters. Of course he should come to see the father that he's spent the past few years publicly shitting on. Except he made a dramatic dash to the UK as soon as he heard the news to show us all what a fantastic person he is and to make it all about him, when the timing of his visit isn't even convenient for Charles himself. A sensible person would see when the best time to visit is first and plan around Charles, but Harry doesn't care about things like that because it's all just a performative act for him. That barely 20-minute visit was probably quite stressful for Charles, who then had go to Buckingham Palace to get the helicopter to Sandringham.

by Anonymousreply 153February 6, 2024 7:57 PM

R151 you’re no fan of the Sussexes at all? Your posting history would say otherwise.

Referring to the Princess of Wales as a “plain Jane white woman” sounds racist to me. But that’s ok, right?

by Anonymousreply 154February 6, 2024 7:59 PM

[quote] Harry arrived at Clarence House at 15:21. At 15:49, Charles and Camilla left Clarence House for Sandringham. Harry was there with them for barely 20 minutes, and it's unlikely that he spent all those 20 minutes with Charles.

Typical. Not even enough time to start discussing financial arrangements for when the inevitable happens and that bald twat gets everything.

by Anonymousreply 155February 6, 2024 8:00 PM

That's just bullshit, R151. What's that phrase: she is judged not by the colour of her skin, but the content of her character.

If there's anything transparent it's you morons. Worship somebody worth it.

by Anonymousreply 156February 6, 2024 8:20 PM

And your homophobia doesn't exactly strengthen your argument, R151. What would Meghan say about that?

by Anonymousreply 157February 6, 2024 8:20 PM

R152, nobody would pay for quality like that. About as subtle as a smash and grab at a San Francisco Target.

by Anonymousreply 158February 6, 2024 8:21 PM

[quote] Is it comforting tho? Harry being there might make the man croak sooner.

Of course! You folks really believe that tabloid trash. If he has cancer he wants to reconcile with his son and his son's family. He wants his sons to reconcile and be united in supporting him and the Crown. He is not possessed of the pedestrian, petty concerns and grievances of commoners.

by Anonymousreply 159February 6, 2024 8:29 PM

The plain Jane white woman:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160February 6, 2024 8:34 PM

[quote] ...you'd imagine that she would be rejected because of the colour of her skin (which is not even particularly dark)? All this hullaballoo just because of her mixed-race background?

Yes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161February 6, 2024 8:35 PM

Another of OUR threads infested by paid communist wog Megstans. Can't deranged fat white fraus catch a bloody break?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162February 6, 2024 8:43 PM

Troll R162 has just discovered the pejorative “wog”. Congrats R162 - you must be so proud.

by Anonymousreply 163February 6, 2024 8:48 PM

[quote] Another of OUR threads infested by paid communist wog Megstans.

Silly racist queen DL is for anybody who pays to be in this madhouse with cunts like you R162

by Anonymousreply 164February 6, 2024 8:51 PM

I doubt Charles told his darling son what type of cancer he has, probably said something like "That is not important, what is important is that it was caught early and I will be back in tip top shape in no time. Now, I must run, Cheerio and Toodle Pip".

Halfwit Harry will probably hang around a couple of days to snoop and try and get more information he can bring home to his harridan to please her. I hope Charles or William gave the Yorks wrong information so if there are any leaks from Harry, Charles will know Harry got the info from the Yorks. No, I'm not in the "the York girls are nice girls and should be working Royals" camp. They have a chip on their shoulder just like their father, Bea is just better at hiding it than Euge. Let's not forget Andrew conspired with Diana to remove Charles from line of succession because he and Diana thought Charles wasn't "fit" to be King. They wanted to make William next in line with Andrew as his Regent until he came of age. Sounds like Andrew the Spare had idiotic ideas just like Harry the Spare and Diana was mentally ill like her ginger brat son.

by Anonymousreply 165February 6, 2024 8:54 PM

Haha Charkes gave Prince Dim only 25 minutes? It's enough time for tea, I guess. Bye Now Harold, helicopter is waiting

by Anonymousreply 166February 6, 2024 9:36 PM

That is embarrassing. What a fool Harry is. Clearly Charles agreed to meet out of courtesy only.

by Anonymousreply 167February 6, 2024 9:50 PM

R151, Meghan was quite popular in the UK when she first married Harry. I remember gushing articles about how their wedding was a representation of multicultural Britain, puff pieces about how cute it was when Meghan laughed when a bee buzzed around Harry during a speech, praise for the cookbook she worked on with members of the Grenfell community - that sort of thing. The press then did what they did to every woman who marries into that family and turned on her. Fergie was the Duchess of Pork, Kate was Waity Katie, Camilla was scared to leave the house, Diana was hounded to her death. And at least two of the negative stories the press printed about Meghan were eventually confirmed to be true in Harry's own book - the tiara drama, and the announcement of her pregnancy at Eugenie's wedding.

I'm not denying for one moment that racism exists in the UK. But the current British Prime Minister, Scottish First Minister, and Mayor of London are all members of ethnic minorities. Maybe people just find Meghan annoying because of her personality, not her skin colour?

by Anonymousreply 168February 6, 2024 9:50 PM

R165 did you get the “Diana and Andrew conspired to remove Charles from the line of succession” story from The Crown?

by Anonymousreply 169February 6, 2024 10:00 PM

R153 has correctly identified what's going on in their third paragraph. of their post. I just skimmed the online edition of the NY Post and there are two articles with the Susseses as the sources. You can tell by the headlines: Prince Harry has no plans to reunite with William during UK visit after King Charles' diagnosis and The Real Reason Meghan Markle didn't go. Is Meghan doing their PR?

by Anonymousreply 170February 6, 2024 10:29 PM

To R169, that "fairytale" came from Charles's people (Diana called them the little grey men of the palace) who placed stories about Charles rivals in all the papers friendly to Prince Tampon(king at least for now) Like William's cheating on Kate with some half-breed Marchioness.

by Anonymousreply 171February 6, 2024 10:32 PM

r169, I'm pretty sure it was in one of the recent books written, maybe Tom Bower's, I don't remember exactly which book. But the story has been around longer than The Crown and Lady C. may have even repeated it as well as others.

I know you're being sarcastic but I'm addressing it anyway.

by Anonymousreply 172February 6, 2024 10:33 PM

I think Plastichead Scobie is their PR voice now, so yes, Sparkles has a new puppet.

by Anonymousreply 173February 6, 2024 10:40 PM

r172/r165, we cannot take that story seriously unless you can provide better sources than "I don't remember exactly which book."

Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 174February 6, 2024 10:41 PM

[quote] All this hullaballoo just because of her mixed-race background?

Who would look at this and assume she was black.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175February 6, 2024 10:43 PM

Ah, the Shitcase Gurl always delights!

by Anonymousreply 176February 6, 2024 10:45 PM

whoops ^ Suitcase

by Anonymousreply 177February 6, 2024 10:47 PM

[quote]"It was solely about beauty, and not necessarily about brains," the Duchess of Sussex said.

When she auditioned and then signed her contract to be "Suitcase Girl Number 24," did she somehow think she was going to discuss Derrida and Proust with the contestants on "Deal or No Deal"? Was a gun somehow held to her head to force her to pose for those cheesecake photos?

She is always so dishonest about herself and her choices in life.

by Anonymousreply 178February 6, 2024 10:54 PM

Actually, R172, I wasn’t being sarcastic.

by Anonymousreply 179February 6, 2024 10:56 PM

I am DISTRAUGHT that the arbiter of DL gossip r174 has rejected my input. I don't know how I'll sleep tonight. I could just cry but I'm busy today. I'll pencil in "cry" for tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 180February 6, 2024 10:57 PM

[quote] The press then did what they did to every woman who marries into that family and turned on her.

Not the same really because most of them were aristocrats or at least solidly middle class. Meghan’s family were extremely dodgy *and* she came from a broken home but despite that mire she had actually made some netting of herself. They went at her with both barrels, and let’s not pretend that wasn’t because she’s American and part black.

Let’s also not pretend that she’s not now serving as a scapegoat for many current British anxieties that have nothing to do with her.

To be honest I don’t really care about her much — never watched any tv shows she was in — but outside of the loathing due to the brf I’ve never heard anything bad about her. But apparently she’s worse than every baby murdering psychopath ever. And why might that be. For fucks sake, shut up about her already.

by Anonymousreply 181February 6, 2024 10:57 PM

^^^ something, not some netting

by Anonymousreply 182February 6, 2024 10:58 PM

First time I saw Meghan on the cover of some magazine claiming she was "wild about Harry" I thought she looked Italian. Never crossed my mind she was bi-racial. She strongly resembled a manipulative Sicilian girl my cousin in Italy had dated. My little four-foot ten aunt chased that girl away the moment she started causing trouble in the family. Maybe Charles should have hired an old Italian woman to take care of the problem since he was strong enough to do it.

by Anonymousreply 183February 6, 2024 11:02 PM

^*wasn't strong enough to do it.

by Anonymousreply 184February 6, 2024 11:07 PM

That was the cover of Vanity Fair R183.

Allegedly, Sparkle was outraged by the “Wild About Harry” headline as she found it racist because it was a blackface number performed in Babes in Arms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185February 6, 2024 11:15 PM

R175 Who would read your vile post and not correctly assume you are the Klan Granny you are. You deranged Murican fraus are so obvious.Your post justifies every judgement made against you and you repulsive ilk. Shut your ignorant bigoted gob before you are carried off with the rest of the crazy rubbish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186February 6, 2024 11:21 PM

R73 I believe Charles "Fussbudget" III would pias on me if I were on fire and he'd piss on you too.

by Anonymousreply 187February 6, 2024 11:23 PM

I'm sure that 20-minute meeting was super comforting for Charles.

by Anonymousreply 188February 6, 2024 11:25 PM

An ailing person doesn’t need flashy, performative visits designed for maximum PR. They want someone to sit with them during the quiet moments in between chemotherapy, doctor appointments, fatigue … to just be present. As with everything, Harry misses the point.

by Anonymousreply 189February 6, 2024 11:43 PM

Bloody hell ! There are enough loony racist Brit stay-at-homes . We don't need help from Yanks. We can drive our own bigot lorry.

by Anonymousreply 190February 6, 2024 11:47 PM

[quote]Harry flying to UK to comfort the King

I wonder who is footing the bill for the private jet we all know that he's taking, climate change be damned.

by Anonymousreply 191February 6, 2024 11:53 PM

Bow Down Bitches, now all of a sudden you need me. - Harry

by Anonymousreply 192February 6, 2024 11:55 PM

It was a great comfort to Charles when he left, R188.

by Anonymousreply 193February 6, 2024 11:56 PM

[quote] Sparkle was outraged by the “Wild About Harry” headline as she found it racist because it was a blackface number performed in Babes in Arms.

And it was sung by a Whiteman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194February 7, 2024 12:00 AM

[quote] Allegedly, Sparkle was outraged by the “Wild About Harry” headline as she found it racist because it was a blackface number performed in Babes in Arms.

If that's true, she's a prize idiot.

It was originally written in 1922 by a Black composer and a Black lyricist for the all-Black hit Broadway show "Shuffle Along."

by Anonymousreply 195February 7, 2024 12:06 AM

Charles will be dead in 3.....2.....1.

by Anonymousreply 196February 7, 2024 12:10 AM

R194/R195 A really old git bigot. Shuffle along to Highgate Cemetery dearie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197February 7, 2024 12:12 AM

Whatever everybody else said about Harry immediately going to see KC.

1/2 hour? Hell, even if it was an hour, what a brush-off.

by Anonymousreply 198February 7, 2024 12:17 AM

[quote]If Harry had married some plain Jane white woman like his brother none of you racist queens would have had a problem. She would have been loved and embraced as bony waif Kate was

R151. You're an asshole. Markle was embraced like Kate. Markle was given a $35 million wedding. But Markle is a bottomless pit. Nothing is ever enough or good enough for her so she claimed racism within the British royal family where it didn't exist. Markle is a lying scheming grifter. She had the world handed to her, and she blew it all on her own...well, with a lot of help from her conspirator, lying, grifting dumb-dumb husband.

by Anonymousreply 199February 7, 2024 12:17 AM

R181. Please provide evidence that Meghan was more harshly targeted by the British media than other recent royal brides. I assume you have some?

The queen mother and princess Diana are the only women from an aristocratic family to marry a very senior royal in the last century.

There was a lot of mockery of Catherine’s nouveau riche family and she’s as white as can be. Meghan actually got milder treatment. You don’t seem to be very factual. Are you American?

by Anonymousreply 200February 7, 2024 12:24 AM

[quote]Let’s also not pretend that she’s not now serving as a scapegoat for many current British anxieties that have nothing to do with her.

What does that even mean?

It's pretty simple. Most British people think she's a bitch because of how she acts. It's hard to tie that into Brexit or inflation, but you know so many, many words, R181, perhaps you can throw togethert a quick salad to better us.

by Anonymousreply 201February 7, 2024 12:34 AM

The twenty minute meeting is very weird. I guess the question is--how long will Harry stay in the UK? I mean would he really have made a mad dash to the UK for the hell of it? Or would other meetings be planned?

by Anonymousreply 202February 7, 2024 1:04 AM

R202! Of course he would make a mad dash. He’s a weir and stupid guy.

by Anonymousreply 203February 7, 2024 1:12 AM

Did his dad not want him to come? I agree, the 20 minute meeting is so weird

by Anonymousreply 204February 7, 2024 1:22 AM

Well, if it was a mad dash, that makes me kind of sad. The whole thing is so depressing.

by Anonymousreply 205February 7, 2024 1:47 AM

A beloved son (with a few screws loose) attacked them all - for money.

What's so hard to understand? He's lucky he was seen at all. Plenty of families can't overcome fractures caused by less. The Sullen Prince is plain English Shakespearian.

by Anonymousreply 206February 7, 2024 2:19 AM

R 113 fuck off back to Celebitchy or the Slutssex Squad

by Anonymousreply 207February 7, 2024 3:07 AM

R199 Missed your rabies shot?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208February 7, 2024 3:54 AM

If a helicopter had been planned to take the royals to Sandringham or wherever, it’s not weird at all the meeting was brief. Who knows who is seeing King Charles there. These aren’t your run of the mill retirees with nothing else to do. There must be all sorts of contingency planning. Charles is gracious to see the vindictive son at all.

by Anonymousreply 209February 7, 2024 4:28 AM

ALMOST TIME TO GO BACK TO CALIFORNIA AFTER BEING SNUBBED BY ROYAL FAMILY

Prince Harry 'would have gladly accepted' a reunion with his brother William but instead has 'spent a night in a London hotel', it has been claimed.

It's believed William, 41, is remaining focused on tending to his wife Kate, who is recovering from her abdominal surgery and is taking extended leave from public duties until after Easter.

The Duke of Sussex flew more than 5,000 miles yesterday from his home in California to London for what ended up being a 45-minute meeting with his cancer-stricken father King Charles.

Harry did not spend the night in any royal residence, with him being effectively homeless on UK soil since his eviction from Frogmore Cottage last year, and it is thought he may have instead stayed in a luxury hotel.

He is not expected to stay in London for long and is set to return to his Montecito home in Los Angeles that he shares with his wife Meghan Markle and two children, Archie, four, and Lilibet, two, following his whistle-stop visit.

The Duke is expected to join Meghan in Canada next week for an event to commemorate a year until the Invictus Games in Vancouver and Whistler.

by Anonymousreply 210February 7, 2024 4:43 AM

Oh to have been a fly on the wall during that twenty minute visit.

"Dear boy, we are so delighted to see you... if only we didn't have to dash off right now this very minute to Sandringham!... No, I'm afraid the house is all booked up for the next few nights: so sad not to be able to host you. Maybe next time..."

by Anonymousreply 211February 7, 2024 4:56 AM

For Charles supposedly willing to see Harry, damn these people are not at all warm and fuzzy. I can't stand Harry or Markle for that matter. But wow, Harry flies over and meets with his father for about a half hour and that's it. Charles leaves for Sandringham, and Harry goes back to his hotel because no one else wats to see him.

Whatever. Harry did this to himself. Harry is toxic. William would rather walk on hot coals than talk to his brother. Can't blame Will, though. Harry will be back in Montecito doing nothing (because he has nothing to do) in the next day or so.

by Anonymousreply 212February 7, 2024 5:23 AM

[quote] He will never be forgiven for causing his grandmother distress in her final days.

Biz Liz reaped what she sowed.

by Anonymousreply 213February 7, 2024 5:34 AM

All this trip has done is show how irrelevant Harry has made himself. The press show just enough interest to highlight how much he has alienated himself from his birth family.

A few years ago, he was at the heart of the Royal Family, with The late Queen and his father offering various homes (none of which were to H&M’s liking) and then exploring options to give him a job he would enjoy on behalf of The Queen in The Commonwealth.

Now look where he is after Megxit, Oprah and Spare: no-one of his family want to see him, and they are not even scared of him. He and his wife deployed the racism bomb and it failed to go off. The King and Kate are more popular than ever.

I hope Harry has saved his thirty pieces of silver, because it’s clear that there is no route back for him. His father gives him 30 minutes and his brother is done with him. Even if Charles lives for another decade, Harry is destined to fade away.

by Anonymousreply 214February 7, 2024 5:44 AM

^^R214. I agree with nearly everything you said. However, Harry will never run out of money even if he never works again. He has money now, and despite the estrangement with his family and particularly with his father, he will no doubt be left an inheritance by his father. Most of the financial assets will go to William, but Harry (and therefore his wife and kids) will be left a bundle from Charles. Harry doesn't deserve it, but that's the way inheritances go.

by Anonymousreply 215February 7, 2024 6:28 AM

[quote] ...but Harry (and therefore his wife and kids) will be left a bundle from Charles.

Sorry, R215, but Mrs Harry has shown one and all the kind of person she is. It doesn't take a crystal ball to guess how any post marital cash dispersal will seen by Mrs Harry.

Any money that Charles thinks about leaving the red headed son, will be tightly controlled and protected from any legal maneuvers during any marriage breakup. . Probably put in some kind of trust. The Royal Family has the ways, means and experience of doing this.

Same for any money for the kids.

Remember Charles' quote to his mother when he said "I am not a bank".

Preventing any unauthorized withdrawals.

by Anonymousreply 216February 7, 2024 6:55 AM

R215, I don’t think Harry will ever be poor, but he and Meghan have very high expectations for the life they should be leading, and that costs a huge amount of cash. As they slide into irrelevance (as a result of their own actions), it is highly unlikely that they will experience a repeat of the paydays they have had from Spotify, Netflix or for Spare.

It’s true that Harry is likely to benefit from family trust funds set up by the Queen Mother (amongst others), but the vast majority of royal wealth is passed directly from one sovereign to the next. It will go from Charles to William, who will exercise complete control over it. This is a reason for some of the reported tensions between the King and Prince Andrew who is reportedly frustrated that Charles has stopped the allowance he was being paid by the late Queen.

I doubt that William will be handing over large sums to a brother who has publicly tried to tear him down, so Harry better hope he manages his current windfall well.

by Anonymousreply 217February 7, 2024 7:22 AM

The Rottweiler probably shoehorned her wide behind into the meeting and Harry told her to fuck off for the 60th time. Then they cut the meeting short.

by Anonymousreply 218February 7, 2024 7:30 AM

R191 he flew on BA not by PJ.

I’m sure if the old ball and chain accompanied him they would have borrowed a PJ from someone. Madam doesn’t fly commercial.

by Anonymousreply 219February 7, 2024 7:46 AM

r217 Well that's a new level of cope. How dare Camilla be in the room with her sick husband during a difficult meeting.

by Anonymousreply 220February 7, 2024 7:47 AM

You mean the snaggle toothed cunt who destroyed Harry’s family and leads his twat of a father around by his floppy dick couldn’t let him out of her snatch radius for five seconds in case KC finally wakes the fuck up? I’m so surprised.

Klan grannies are so damn dumb.

by Anonymousreply 221February 7, 2024 7:52 AM

There was no reason Harry needed all that protection, he just wastes money. But it makes him look important I guess is the point.

by Anonymousreply 222February 7, 2024 7:56 AM

Now would be the most delicious time for the palace to reveal that Charles is not Harry's biological Pa. Sorry Scott Farkus, no crown for you

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223February 7, 2024 8:11 AM

Apparently at that aviation awards event after Dimbo gave that speech deriding Travolta, he was moved from the VIP section to that other table.

by Anonymousreply 224February 7, 2024 8:45 AM

I'm now calling Harry some version of Scott Farkus.

by Anonymousreply 225February 7, 2024 9:04 AM

[quote] Klan grannies are so damn dumb.

Not as dumb as people who use terms like “Klan grannies” as an insult. How pathetic. Do you think we lose sleep over your juvenile name-calling? Please get a life.

by Anonymousreply 226February 7, 2024 9:21 AM

R225 he has yellow eyes, I tell you, YELLOW EYES!!

by Anonymousreply 227February 7, 2024 9:22 AM

The fact Harry spent a maximum of 45 minutes at Clarence House, and not all of that time would have actually been with Charles, while Charles then got away and made sure there could be no photos of him and Harry together shows that Charles didn't want Harry around right at this moment, or at least not in the way Harry wanted to perform his visit.

No doubt, Charles would love to see his son, but there was no need for him to rush over as soon as he heard. Charles isn't on the brink of death. He is, however, just starting his treatment and probably wants some peace and quiet. Harry could have come over in the coming weeks in much less dramatic fashion.

What Harry's dash back to the UK suggests is that he's desperate to be here. He misses his royal life terribly and is probably anxious to discover what the gossip is, what Charles and William's plans are, he wants to try to regain some leverage, and he would love a reconciliation with William. What this brush off reveals is that they're still suspicious of him, they believe he has ulterior motives, as he no doubt has, that he's trying to gain some sympathy and leverage.

Harry is just not an intelligent person, he keeps digging his own grave. He could certainly have used Charles' cancer as an opportunity to make amends a little and slip back somewhat into the life of his family (somewhat, not too much as they will never trust him) and into life in the UK, but this isn't the way to do it.

by Anonymousreply 228February 7, 2024 9:44 AM

The Harkles overestimate themselves and underestimate everyone else.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229February 7, 2024 9:48 AM

It’s nice Harry could have his own Uvalde moment. I wonder if he brought Doritos?

by Anonymousreply 230February 7, 2024 9:51 AM

In addition to all the hurt Charles must feel because of what Harry did to the Queen and Prince Philip as they were dying and the feats he undoubtedly has that Harry and Meghan would leak any private information Charles might say to him, Charles must also realise that Harry’s panic visit gave the impression that his death is imminent. There are multiple compelling reasons for Charles to brush this visit off as briskly and publicly as possible.

by Anonymousreply 231February 7, 2024 10:02 AM

r224 If I was making a habit of pissing off high ranking scientologists I'd probably want better security as well

by Anonymousreply 232February 7, 2024 10:11 AM

So Charles may die having never met his granddaughter Lilibet?

by Anonymousreply 233February 7, 2024 10:28 AM

Unless it’s been arranged to have Harry secretly arrive at Sandringham for a longer visit, what a brush-off.

by Anonymousreply 234February 7, 2024 12:18 PM

The chances of Harry getting a secret meeting with Charles at Sandringham are zero. He can't be trusted and even the most innocuous of conversations would be weaponized by Harry and his harridan in future interviews and books.

by Anonymousreply 235February 7, 2024 12:22 PM

Man, I can almost hear Meghan’s crusty, squeaky wheels of the mind churning.

There is no better view of the entire field than from afar.

From Montecito, Meghan’s view of Harry, in London, getting the Royal Bum’s Rush, must be grist for a lot of thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 236February 7, 2024 12:42 PM

Nothing clarifies your position more than aging, maturity and the sense that your presence is becoming irrelevant.

And that goes for every human alive in their older 30s.

Of course, there are still many, many vibrant moments ahead. My 40s were very good years and I continue to enjoy life.

But looking back, I now know that other people who tried to steer me right and I brushed-off were right about some of the situations I found myself in.

The Sussexes should totally retire from any public life. They’re not good at maintaining stardom.

Throw in the towel, concentrate on establishing a private life for your children and that’s it.

by Anonymousreply 237February 7, 2024 12:52 PM

It's not impossible that Harry and Charles will meet again on this trip, but the way in which Harry (who appears to have demanded an unnecessary convoy to drive him through London) was in Clarence House for only 30 or so minutes and the fact that Charles chose to drive to Buckingham Palace separately from him shows that Charles wants nothing to do with whatever shenanigans Harry may try to get up to while he's in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 238February 7, 2024 12:53 PM

[QUOTE]Harry could have come over in the coming weeks in much less dramatic fashion.

Is this really the case? Doesn't Charles have to isolate as much as possible once he starts receiving chemo and his immune system becomes supressed? Maybe that was the reason for the mad dash, to slip a brief meeting in?

by Anonymousreply 239February 7, 2024 1:18 PM

We have no idea what Charles's treatment it - it might be radio rather than chemo. Whatever it is, he's already started it and still met Harry, All Harry's mad dash over has done is mess up the Palace's 'it's all under control' messaging. But Harry puts his PR before theirs.

by Anonymousreply 240February 7, 2024 1:31 PM

Lol, Harry is already on the way back to the US. Even here, he couldn't do the right thing and instead chose the most dramatic, performative action. Charles apparently called both Harry and William (separately) to tell them of his cancer diagnosis. Instead of listening to what his ill father wanted, Harry rushed to the UK to show he cares. Charles must have told him not to come right now yet he insisted. A normal, concerned son would have listened to his father and, if he really wanted to see him, arrange to do that at a later date more convenient to Charles. Chemotherapy is rough and Charles - if that's the treatment he's getting, which is likely - would probably not want the hassle of dealing with Harry and his demands and tantrums right now.

by Anonymousreply 241February 7, 2024 1:43 PM

Halfwit Harry and his harridan will spin this that their "love and concern" was rebuffed and they both threw themselves on the floor crying not just Meghan this time.

by Anonymousreply 242February 7, 2024 1:47 PM

As a general rule of thumb, if Backgrid is involved it is not a sincere gesture but PR propaganda and photo op. You aren't' fooling anyone, Haz.

by Anonymousreply 243February 7, 2024 1:49 PM

You have cycles and courses of chemotherapy, r239, Harry could have visited during one of the rest periods when Charles (if that's what he's having) was not being treated. Similar with radiotherapy Charles has apparently just started his treatment, so right now especially is not the time for such a visit.

by Anonymousreply 244February 7, 2024 1:51 PM

[quote]The funniest thing is when, in the US, the few twits who are still on Meghan's "side" almost have orgasms over announcing her as "Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex".

You think that's bad, just search Twitter for "Princess Meghan."

[quote]with him being effectively homeless on UK soil

Oh, my sides! That doesn't make him "homeless." He lives in America. If I went to Hawaii, I'd be "effectively homeless" there by this standard.

This is also kind of insensitive re: people who really are homeless. (It was in the DM, fwiw.)

by Anonymousreply 245February 7, 2024 2:10 PM

Excuse me. He’s “unhoused” while in England.

by Anonymousreply 246February 7, 2024 2:22 PM

R221 GOOGLE : Snaggle Toothed Cunt

Did you mean: Datalounge Royalist Deranged Fat Frau?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247February 7, 2024 3:08 PM

[quote] There was no reason Harry needed all that protection, he just wastes money. But it makes him look important I guess is the point.

Before he died, Richard Harris gave a funny interview where he talked about going to some awards show and seeing Tom Cruise surrounded by security guards to make himself feel important.

by Anonymousreply 248February 7, 2024 3:11 PM

R248 Do you have to practice your trite non sequiturs or is it a natural talent?

by Anonymousreply 249February 7, 2024 3:19 PM

R248. Do you have to practice being a cunt or does it come natural to you?

by Anonymousreply 250February 7, 2024 3:47 PM

Silly respondents with the poor Harry has nowhere to stay and only got a brief audience with his dad.

His multiple multi-million dollar media deals whining and humiliating his family should cover any expenses.

by Anonymousreply 251February 7, 2024 4:21 PM

Harry’s wedding from Business Insider

Kensington Palace will cover the cost of the wedding, an expense traditionally taken on by the bride's family.

The case was the same for Kate Middleton and Prince William's 2011 royal wedding — the only item Middleton paid for was her six-figure Alexander McQueen dress. Their total wedding celebration cost $34 million (£23.7 million).

Markle and Prince Harry's wedding will reportedly cost in excess of $45.8 million (£32 million), according to Bride Book's estimation. That's over 1,000 more than the average wedding. .

by Anonymousreply 252February 7, 2024 4:28 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253February 7, 2024 5:50 PM

Harry got what he wanted out of the trip—attention and a motorcade through London to prop up his ego. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 254February 7, 2024 6:44 PM

This photo sums it all up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255February 7, 2024 7:31 PM

[quote]r240 All Harry's mad dash over has done is mess up the Palace's 'it's all under control' messaging.

I guess this is the difference between this particular son and the Palace Dwellers. He wants to do the natural thing and fly to a (probably fatally) ill parent’s side… while They just want to control optics to keep their high paying jobs secure.

by Anonymousreply 256February 7, 2024 8:42 PM

R256. Wow. Who is your inside source? What is Charles’s cancer and how long precisely is he expected to live?

I agree that the value of visiting Charles in person for less than 45 minutes while the King was busy and tired outweighed the really negative public message it sent I also agree that under no circumstances would Harry have considered the PR benefit to himself from the visit

by Anonymousreply 257February 7, 2024 8:55 PM

Harold was not invited, he made Charles wait on him, and it was overall not helpful. A 17 minute nothing burger.

by Anonymousreply 258February 7, 2024 9:31 PM

[quote]r258 Harold was not invited, he made Charles wait on him

Surely the royal invalid wasn’t forced to pour tea?!

Passing a pen I can see as traumatic, but…

by Anonymousreply 259February 7, 2024 9:42 PM

Harry found time to pick up a little something for the missus before he headed back to Montecito.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260February 7, 2024 9:54 PM

They said Charles himself called Harry to tell him about the cancer, so why didn't Charles say 'Don't come now - wait till I'm better' - and if he didn't volunteer that, why didn't Harry ASK him if it would be ok if he immediately flew over?

I'm confused. These palace experts are saying Charles was tired, busy, whatever, and wasn't happy about the visit - but also that the two had talked on the phone just before Harry rushed over. Can they not even be open with each other about anything?

by Anonymousreply 261February 7, 2024 10:10 PM

R255 This photo sums it all up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262February 7, 2024 10:25 PM

R261, Harry is only concerned about himself, money and his image. To him, his family are just a cow to be milked. There were no dashes to Markle Sr when he had his stroke.

by Anonymousreply 263February 7, 2024 10:26 PM

"Wow. Who is your inside source? "

R257 meet R256

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264February 7, 2024 10:40 PM

Lol r256, Harry is the one who left the country and shat on his family. Charles didn't even want him to come right now and gave him only 20 minutes of his time. Cancer treatment can be very gruelling and stressful, even worse if the son who's just spent the past few years publicly excoriating you and other family members insists on turning up to show the world what a good guy he is (and probably also to try to wing his way back into the family's affairs). If Harry really cared about his father he would have saved his visit for a later date.

by Anonymousreply 265February 8, 2024 12:04 AM

By the way, r256, William and Kate don't live in a palace. And when is Meghan going to rush to her (probably fatally) ill father's side?

by Anonymousreply 266February 8, 2024 12:11 AM

Megan gave Harry her blessing to go on this trip, brcause "family is paramount."

by Anonymousreply 267February 8, 2024 1:54 AM

It's hilarious that Charles didn't indulge this blatant PR ploy and left Hazno looking like even a bigger fool than usual

by Anonymousreply 268February 8, 2024 1:58 AM

Hanzo? Normal folks don't speak Deranger. Translate to English.

by Anonymousreply 269February 8, 2024 2:03 AM

Backgrid just happened to catch Meg "breaking cover" today driving around with a big creepy smile. Imagine that, what a coincidence. She will not be ignored!

No, I won't do the tedious DM linking exercise.

by Anonymousreply 270February 8, 2024 2:11 AM

lol what's he doing with his hands?? he looks like a stupid child.

by Anonymousreply 271February 8, 2024 2:24 AM

Top son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272February 8, 2024 2:29 AM

Baby's first words were '"Grandpa King Has Ass Cancer!"

by Anonymousreply 273February 8, 2024 2:31 AM

True, r51. The next Harkle/Netflix project will focus on how Dimbo and Markle feel about CIII's cancer and what they are doing to "process" it.

Doesn't seem that long ago that the Harkles were publicly sucking up to HLMERII with Dimbo flying in to make sure she was surrounded by the right people. And having to be strong-armed into meeting with his father before seeing her.

C didn't even feature in the first official photo of Archie with the family: ERII, PP, Doria and Dimbo were in the shot with Markle and the bundle of blanket.

Not a very good idea to think the late Queen would always be around to tolerate his BS.

by Anonymousreply 274February 8, 2024 2:51 AM

Tom Cruise now looks like the love child of Dustin Hoffman and Mark Linn-Baker

by Anonymousreply 275February 8, 2024 3:01 AM

r122 Your saying its Harrys aim to destroy the monarchy? I think a lot of people attribute or project motives onto Harry that dont exist.Harry very much believes in royal priviledge hence his not giving up his titles or renouncing his place in the line of succession.Anti monarchists who think Harry is on their side are very much deluded.

by Anonymousreply 276February 8, 2024 4:05 AM

Harry seems to carry a lot of anger towards his father. The parent who he should be angry with is his mother, who died because she didn’t put on her seat belt. He can’t be angry at Diana, she was a saint. I’m cynical about him, but I do think Charles’ cancer was a shock to him. What will he do if his paternal punching bag dies?

by Anonymousreply 277February 8, 2024 4:13 AM

True, r276. He wants his titles and trades on them and being Diana's son, too.

R277, he just sees Diana how Markle saw her growing up: The most famous woman in the world. Not having made or gone along with bad decisions the night she died. That he sees her (and himself and his wife also) as a victim of the press proves how fucked up he is. The history he obsesses over repeating itself is not a true history.

by Anonymousreply 278February 8, 2024 4:18 AM

Gorilla man!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279February 8, 2024 6:38 AM

Klan Grannies are getting their dry dusty fusty lady parts in a twist over two people who don’t give a shit about them. They're so tired and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 280February 8, 2024 7:35 AM

R280 what’s tired and stupid are idiots like you who persist in using that ridiculous description as an insult. It was tired when one of the Sussex Squad first used it - it should be marked DNR by now.

But you keep using it - when ever I see it it’s a reminder of how I can make judicious use of my FF button.

by Anonymousreply 281February 8, 2024 7:51 AM

Fuck off Klan Granny.

by Anonymousreply 282February 8, 2024 8:09 AM

[quote] Klan Grannies are getting their dry dusty fusty lady parts in a twist over two people who don’t give a shit about them. They're so tired and stupid.

Do us all a favour, dear, and fuck off with this “Klan granny” bullshit. It’s not clever and it’s not funny.

by Anonymousreply 283February 8, 2024 8:22 AM

Klan Granny is a great term - it neatly illustrates the type of almost quaint old queen that idolizes white exclusivity. That type is very “aspirational.” And very old fashioned.

by Anonymousreply 284February 8, 2024 8:44 AM

r284 it is used when when you know Harry/Meghan are in the wrong but you want to distract from that by using a vulgar term.

by Anonymousreply 285February 8, 2024 8:50 AM

R284 before you start trying to educate, you might want to learn the different applications of “who”and “that”.

Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 286February 8, 2024 9:20 AM

R284, not all of us come from exclusively white backgrounds. I don't and wanted to like her because she came from a mixed background as well. Her behaviour made that impossible.

Blocked, dickhead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287February 8, 2024 10:00 AM

Showing a chart of the data, Hale said the SUV’s black box indicates that had Grossman been traveling the 45-mph speed limit, she would have driven 326 feet in five seconds, as opposed to the 559 feet she actually went. That timing, he said, would have allowed 11-year-old Mark and 8-year-old Jacob to make it safely across the intersection. “Ultimately, had that vehicle been following the speed limit, there would have been no crash,” he said. Iskander boys

Prosecutors allege Grossman, 60, had been drinking at a nearby restaurant with her then-boyfriend, Scott Erickson, a former pitcher for Major League teams including the Dodgers, before the two raced back toward Grossman’s lakeside home in separate vehicles — Grossman in a white Mercedes SUV and Erickson in a different, black Mercedes SUV model. Grossman was separated from her husband, Peter, at the time.

by Anonymousreply 288February 8, 2024 10:43 AM

I wanted to like her too, R287. I have so hoped the two of them were not as bad as people kept saying...

by Anonymousreply 289February 8, 2024 10:49 AM

R280 / R282 / R284 = mental midgets

by Anonymousreply 290February 8, 2024 12:51 PM

Block it. It's funny when tbeir bot level rants are left hanging.

by Anonymousreply 291February 8, 2024 1:48 PM

LOL do the Sussex stans actually think the Carparkles give a shit about them?

by Anonymousreply 292February 8, 2024 2:18 PM

The way they treated their own families I would never trust them because you know they would turn on you too.

by Anonymousreply 293February 8, 2024 4:02 PM

Billy the Basher is terrifying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294February 8, 2024 4:38 PM

Willy the love child of..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295February 8, 2024 4:40 PM

R285 Klan Granny is to innocuous a word for you insane racist bigoted psychopath cultists. Suggest the more accurate

Krazy Kunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296February 8, 2024 4:46 PM

R296 = mentally ill

by Anonymousreply 297February 8, 2024 7:07 PM

They can't ever be trusted because their personality disorders can NOT be cured! There is no amount of love, forgiveness, therapy or medication that can cure malignant narcissism. Charles and William need to keep that in mind for when Cruella de Markle finally discards halfwit Harry. Any kindness they show halfwit Harry will continue to be repaid with spite and vengeance.

by Anonymousreply 298February 8, 2024 7:09 PM

R296 is spitting into the wind again.

by Anonymousreply 299February 8, 2024 7:12 PM

In the old days they knew how to handle Harry's sort

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300February 8, 2024 7:22 PM

#FOHarry and #FOMeghan are trending on X

by Anonymousreply 301February 8, 2024 7:23 PM

The Duchess of Desperation when she sees that the Backgrid photographer is in place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302February 8, 2024 7:33 PM

R299 still chowing down

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303February 8, 2024 8:36 PM

R297 has no OFF switch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304February 8, 2024 8:40 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305February 8, 2024 8:48 PM

The Sussex Stans repeat the tired “Klan Granny” expression and post the same ten memes ad infinitum because that’s all that they have. Not just on the DL but all that they have in life. Stupid. Unemployable. Alone. With nothing but the meth pipe and a bottle of cheap gin for company.

There’s really no adequate response to their rantings on high rotation but to make use of the handy ff button.

by Anonymousreply 306February 8, 2024 11:01 PM

If he let that look slip whilst in public, r305, can you imagine how he was behaving in private?

by Anonymousreply 307February 8, 2024 11:02 PM

I for one don't mind being called a klan granny. Grannies are nice and sweet. So what if they belong to the klan? There's no real klan anyway. Imagine a granny in a klan. She's baking cookies and darning socks and being a sweet old person. All old people are sweet and about to go to heaven. Klan gran has a nice ring to it.

by Anonymousreply 308February 8, 2024 11:20 PM

Fuck off, r308 and I write this as someone who dislikes the Sussexes.

by Anonymousreply 309February 8, 2024 11:27 PM

I shan’t Klan Granny dusty cunt r283

by Anonymousreply 310February 9, 2024 12:17 AM

Willy drunk and swaying? Perhaps the palace hit some rough seas?😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311February 9, 2024 12:18 AM

R283 Derangers are noted for their sense of humor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312February 9, 2024 12:22 AM

Someone on another thread said William suffers from vertigo he got while rescuing people as a helicopter pilot. I believe them!

by Anonymousreply 313February 9, 2024 12:26 AM

It is so TRUE. Apparently Kate suffers from vertigo too. Awful. It must be a Royal condition.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314February 9, 2024 12:47 AM

Did Harry at least get a lunch out of it? Or was just tea and crumpets?

by Anonymousreply 315February 9, 2024 1:03 AM

R309 Did you have a good day dear? I bought some yarn to finish a blanket. Dearheart, I made you some hot tea. Be sure to wear your jacket and don't catch cold.

by Anonymousreply 316February 9, 2024 3:50 AM

Hey Klan Grannie r316, do you hate Harry because you thought he should pick you and instead he picked a black woman, and you’re stuck knitting hoods and mourning your lost and repressed sexuality? Omg are you still a VIRGIN? You are aren’t you. That’s why you joined the klan isn’t it? To meet men with really low standards and they still wouldn’t band you despite your contribution of crocheted hoods to the cause?

by Anonymousreply 317February 9, 2024 5:18 AM

I bought some yarn to finish my hood. Dear Wog, I made you some hot burning crosses. Be sure to wear your bullet proof jacket and don't get shot by a white policeman. I'm sitting here with my Caucasian monkey,smoking my Mayfaire white and drinking my white Russian. God save our Lilly White King. Cheers.

Fixed for R316

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318February 9, 2024 6:35 AM

^ She's holding Lilibet. How sweet!

by Anonymousreply 319February 9, 2024 6:39 AM

The “Klan Granny” phrase is a helpful way of identifying mental cases, before using the “begone, moron” button to banish them from sight.

by Anonymousreply 320February 9, 2024 7:40 AM

I think it's pretty much only one moron who uses the "Klan Granny" mentally ill term. Perhaps one or two other idiots use it occasionally, but it's mostly the one lunatic who invented it and thinks it's "witty", when all it displays is what an imbecile he is.

by Anonymousreply 321February 9, 2024 8:34 AM

Harry turned up at the NFL Honors in Las Vegas! In other words his dash back to the UK for just 20 minutes with his father was wholly performative and wholly unnecessary. He insisted on taking two transatlantic flights in 26 hours for no reason whatsoever, aside from some perverted idea of self promotion.

Such a trip could only have caused more stress to a 75-year-old man who has just started cancer treatment. Seriously, what was the point? He is such an idiot!

by Anonymousreply 322February 9, 2024 8:40 AM

"Hey Harry want to present/attend an award show" must be the former royal equivalent of offering a crack addict his fix.

by Anonymousreply 323February 9, 2024 8:54 AM

WTF were the NFL organisers thing?

"Um, gee, let's get that morose, dumb and ugly guy with a title that isn't relevant in our country to make people feel better about their own shitty life?"

"Who needs standards for someoneto present one of our awards?"

by Anonymousreply 324February 9, 2024 10:19 AM

Thing = thinking

by Anonymousreply 325February 9, 2024 10:56 AM

His fans are like, of course he had only 20 minutes with his father, the cancer-stricken King, he had to get back to LV in time to present a football award. Priorities!

by Anonymousreply 326February 9, 2024 11:56 AM

Every. Single. Thing that couple does now ends up backfiring in embarrassment and making them look like complete idiots. They really should SPARE us all the second-hand embarrassment by just staying at home.

by Anonymousreply 327February 9, 2024 12:00 PM

R317 I don't hate anyone. I'm your sweet Grannie. I love you and all the young people. Drive safely now.

by Anonymousreply 328February 9, 2024 12:39 PM

Meghan is black? Only when it suits her narrative.

by Anonymousreply 329February 9, 2024 2:21 PM

The Klan Grannies all like their posts fifty times themselves and point their dusty knarled virgin claws at everyone else. Then they call everyone moron/ mentally ill as they fill thread after thread trashing an extremely rich couple who don’t give a shit what they think. Maybe the klan is like Scientology and they don’t believe in mental health care.

Doesn’t knitting klan hoods annd repressing your rage at 7 decades without sex aggravate your rheumatiz?

by Anonymousreply 330February 9, 2024 5:30 PM

[quote] The Klan Grannies all like their posts fifty times themselves and point their dusty knarled virgin claws at everyone else.

Do fuck off, dear. And learn some spelling while you’re at it.

by Anonymousreply 331February 9, 2024 5:54 PM

[quote]The Klan Grannies all like their posts fifty times themselves and point their dusty knarled virgin claws at everyone else.

No, dear. That would be you.

What R331 said goes for me.

by Anonymousreply 332February 9, 2024 6:07 PM

Harry is back in Montecito working on Spare II

“I immediately left my loving wife and children to fly across the pond to comfort my ailing father. After having me patted down for recording devices, he barely spoke two words to me before I was escorted out, with the corgis snappin’ at my rear.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333February 9, 2024 6:23 PM

Starting to look forward to the unhinged ramblings of the Sussex stan. They make me chuckle.

Rent-a-Prince Harry rushing back to the States for that NFL award (what he has to do with the NFL is anyone's guess), makes his unasked for visit to dear dad look like even more of a PR play than ever.

by Anonymousreply 334February 9, 2024 7:02 PM

[quote] what he has to do with the NFL is anyone's guess)

Going by the short amount of the speech I could stand to watch he's noticed its vaguely like rugby.

by Anonymousreply 335February 9, 2024 7:15 PM

His speech does remind me of when you get a comedian travel to a different country and they have to rework their act to seem funny to a different culture, and it ends up not working and is just generally fucking awful to watch. All credit to whoever used to be his speech writer as a royal I can see why his after dinner speaking career the other year never took off.

by Anonymousreply 336February 9, 2024 7:39 PM

I bet the Harkles show up at the Super Bowl.

by Anonymousreply 337February 9, 2024 9:24 PM

[quote]I bet the Harkles show up at the Super Bowl.

A blind item said they weren't able to convince the NFL to give them tickets.

But who knows how accurate any blind items are.

by Anonymousreply 338February 9, 2024 9:28 PM

We point out knarled claws in a guttural reaction.

by Anonymousreply 339February 9, 2024 9:34 PM

Hey klan dusty cunt grannies, do you get paid per post? Or do you lurk on DL to catch a glimpse of all the hot dick you could never get?

R331 you stupid fucking idiot illiterate cuntrag, what was misspelled? Your fucking local comprehensive probably threw you out after third grade so you can’t spell. But be sure to give yourself 19 likes after you pull your anus mouthed old chestnut: “ DO fack off, deahhhhh”

Unoriginal, stupid, illiterate, dusty counted perma virgin Klan Grannies, I shan’t ever fuck off, but I encourage you to jump off a high building. Your graves will be pissed and shit on until the next millennium. You’re such fucking sad losers.

by Anonymousreply 340February 9, 2024 11:11 PM

Harry came off smug instead of funny with the NFL speech.

by Anonymousreply 341February 9, 2024 11:22 PM

R340 you’re making a fool of yourself. Again. A friend would tell you that but obviously friendship is something that has always been alien to you.

The difference between you and your ilk and most reasonable people is that while we are able to make reasonable, cogent arguments and otherwise can barely stifle a yawn at the latest exploits of your heroes, you are sent into a psychotic spiral involving repeated use of “cunt” and “seethe” - the latter misspelled as “SEETH!!!”.

By the way, in R330 you misspelled “gnarled” as “knarled”. That is what R331 pointed out.

You really should be institutionalized and pumped full of psychotropic drugs.

by Anonymousreply 342February 9, 2024 11:22 PM

Ha, I missed gnarled. Dusty cunt klan grannies got the whole thread zapped. They have to be a bot farm because I keep blocking and they keep popping up. Wonder if they’re Piers Morgan’s dustycunt fan club bot army.

by Anonymousreply 343February 9, 2024 11:30 PM

Charles when he realized who his visitor was.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344February 9, 2024 11:34 PM

R340 calling anyone else “illiterate” has taken irony to a whole other level.

by Anonymousreply 345February 9, 2024 11:50 PM

The funny thing is that r340 thinks he's getting under our skin whereas the truth is we worked out that he's mentally ill quite a while ago. All his posts achieve is to confirm what a fucking idiot he is.

His post at r340 is taking his derangement to a whole new level. He worked himself up into such a rage that he couldn't control himself from jumping back in again at r343 with more unhinged hysteria. Get help, r340, you really need it.

by Anonymousreply 346February 10, 2024 12:00 AM

Is R340, Teacake?

by Anonymousreply 347February 10, 2024 12:12 AM

knarled (comparative more knarled, superlative most knarled)

Alternative form of gnarled

Happy now dusty cunt hood knitting retards?

by Anonymousreply 348February 10, 2024 12:25 AM

“Dusty cunt” is new. Well, not “cunt”, obviously, but did you just learn “dusty” in your Word of the Month club at the asylum? Well done!

by Anonymousreply 349February 10, 2024 12:42 AM

Their insults are sort of cute. Sorry they're mentally ill and mad.

Imagine getting upset over celebrities and famous people that don't even know you're alive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350February 10, 2024 1:37 AM

SEETHE KLAN GRANNIES SEETHE😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351February 10, 2024 3:46 AM

r351 you are the one who seems to get the most riled up. I am just here to laugh at Harry.

by Anonymousreply 352February 10, 2024 3:48 AM

R352 What's that ? Can't understand you with your teeth out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353February 10, 2024 3:51 AM

Cheating Pa dying of cancer. Racist Sis- in -Law on indefinite medical leave. Basher Bro drunk in public and my bank account could be £3 million richer.

A Good Day in Montecito USA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354February 10, 2024 5:37 AM

Yes you’ve already used that, R354. You’re getting confused as usual.

by Anonymousreply 355February 10, 2024 6:14 AM

He's spent hours searching for and editing those images, r355, he needs to make the most of them.

by Anonymousreply 356February 10, 2024 9:16 AM

Such a creepy look at R354. I guess it's her typical "I see a camera" expression, but it's so dead-eyed.

by Anonymousreply 357February 10, 2024 1:19 PM

WOW it is! You are so perceptive to pick up on that R357 🤪

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358February 10, 2024 5:08 PM

^ Does not know the difference between "dead eyed" and "crazy eyed"

by Anonymousreply 359February 10, 2024 5:10 PM

The poor klan granny troll... to still be so fixed after all this time. If Markle ever needed a patrol, that was some time ago. Now that she's fading to nothing status, she really doesn't get talked about her much anymore.

by Anonymousreply 360February 10, 2024 7:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!