Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 12 Thread

Anybody watch the season premiere? Meh. Curb has seen better days. Maybe it's good that it's ending (if this really is indeed the last season). Ugh I hate that Larry brought back Maria Sofia Estrada.

by Anonymousreply 7April 8, 2024 3:34 PM

I thought I was caught up, but I realize I didn't watch 3/4 of season 10 and all of season 11. I always loved Curbed for the most part, so I don't know how I missed it.

by Anonymousreply 1February 5, 2024 3:40 AM

Has there been a thread about Larry "beating up" Elmo?

by Anonymousreply 2February 5, 2024 8:39 AM

Tonight’s episode is LITERAL VIOLENCE!

by Anonymousreply 3April 1, 2024 2:30 AM

Did anyone watch the finale? SPOILER ----

--

Larry basically redid the Seinfeld finale. He goes on trial, a bunch of people from his past show up to trash him on the stand, he's found guilty, sentenced to a year in prison ... but then at the last minute, there's a mistrial (involving Jerry) and Larry doesn't have to serve the sentence. He and Jerry are shown walking out of the jail as Larry says, "This is how we should have ended our show." It was dumb and silly, but that's been Larry's M.O. all along, so I thought it worked.

I think my favorite thing from the season was Conan O'Brien's appearance, where he throws the keys and hits Larry in the eye. I did find it somewhat uncomfortable to watch Richard Lewis this season -- he was never shown walking or moving at all -- but I suppose it was a nice little grace note for his legacy.

Amazing to think this show first aired 25 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 4April 8, 2024 3:18 PM

Real Larry always loved the original finale—he took exception to the mixed reaction it received back then.

by Anonymousreply 5April 8, 2024 3:25 PM

It felt like a very Larry move to just totally redo the most reviled TV series finale of all time.

by Anonymousreply 6April 8, 2024 3:27 PM

I loved that finale—it was totally consistent with the Seinfeld universe as we knew. Four jerks getting jerked.

by Anonymousreply 7April 8, 2024 3:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!