Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Steven Romo - NBC News

Holy shit. I just saw him do a story on East Palestine Ohio. How could anyone concentrate looking at him? And he is GAY! How did I miss this slab of beef?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 4, 2024 12:57 AM

So beefy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 3, 2024 2:04 PM

Hairplug city. Takes away from his marginal blandly handsome appearance.

by Anonymousreply 2February 3, 2024 2:07 PM

As long as I have a face, he has a place to sit

by Anonymousreply 3February 3, 2024 2:09 PM

Lots of news anchors have come out over the years. Does this job attract gay men to it for some reason?

by Anonymousreply 4February 3, 2024 2:50 PM

Gay television meteorologists are abundant in Boston.

by Anonymousreply 5February 3, 2024 3:40 PM

Is this Mr Dildo?

by Anonymousreply 6February 3, 2024 11:08 PM

I always liked Morning News Now when Joe Fryer and Steven Romo would anchor together. I would always be late for work those mornings!

by Anonymousreply 7February 4, 2024 12:00 AM

Speaking of gay meteorologists, I believe Steven Romo's husband is one.

by Anonymousreply 8February 4, 2024 12:02 AM

His husband works for the Murdochs over at Fox.

Make of that what you will.

by Anonymousreply 9February 4, 2024 12:11 AM

Philadelphia has Adam Joseph, who’s extremely well regarded and his coming out was such a non event.

by Anonymousreply 10February 4, 2024 12:36 AM

I think he and his husband are a dreamy couple.

Like Pete and Chasten, these are the gays I fought for civil rights for last century.

by Anonymousreply 11February 4, 2024 12:41 AM

Except he spells his first name wrong.

by Anonymousreply 12February 4, 2024 12:44 AM

Sexy hairy legs. Remove the net from those shorts in R1.

by Anonymousreply 13February 4, 2024 12:45 AM

R5, WBZ/Channel 4 in Boston recently hired weatherman Jason Mikell who flames so much I have to hose down my television.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 4, 2024 12:53 AM

The more I look at him, the prettier he gets. Knockout.

by Anonymousreply 15February 4, 2024 12:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!