Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Reeve Carney

He has the face of an angel.

When I first saw him in Penny Dreadful, I thought he was the most beautiful man I had ever seen.

Has anyone here ever seen him in person?

It's hard to believe that he's 41 already, but he still looks young.

I would love to see him play gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 3, 2024 10:39 PM

I find it strange that you cannot find the kissing scene between Reeve and Josh Hartnett, anywhere on the internet any more.

It's like someone decided to have it wiped from our collective memory.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 3, 2024 11:05 AM

Did he play Spiderman?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 3, 2024 11:08 AM

Cute but too twinkish. Much prefer Josh at that scene.

Was going to ask about whatever happened to his career but decided to google and found out he was a singer. Had no idea.

by Anonymousreply 3February 3, 2024 11:11 AM

He played Riff Raff in the 2016 television version of The Rocky Horror Picture Show, R3.

Reeve seems to be very much into Broadway and musicals.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 3, 2024 11:18 AM

Enjoyed him in Penny and also often wondered what happened to him. That wiglet he wears is outrageous however, he's obviously self-conscious about his forehead and his thin, balding hair.

r1 That kiss was so big at the time, but looking back it was a standard "straight actor gives another straight actor a closed-mouth kiss" scene and also as if Josh was trying to obscure the kiss as much as possible with his hand so it didn't hurt his future acting prospects too much. We're getting far juicier and sensual man-on-man smooches these days.

by Anonymousreply 5February 3, 2024 11:24 AM

He was adorable in Hadestown. Even though his singing is flat-out weird and borderline grating, I bought him 100 percent. I was surprised he was straight.

by Anonymousreply 6February 3, 2024 11:28 AM

Found the kiss scene from Penny Dreadful!

There's something about Reeve that's very sexual, yet vulnerable.

He's a very interesting character, and perfect to play Dorian Gray.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 3, 2024 11:32 AM

I miss Penny Dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 8February 3, 2024 11:36 AM

OP, Reeve is not the pretty ephebe he used to be. Everyone gets old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 3, 2024 11:39 AM

He was pretty cute in Hadestown.

by Anonymousreply 10February 3, 2024 11:40 AM

Since Reeve Carney is related to Art Carney, and Jason Patric is related to Jackie Gleason, they should both do a remake of "The Honeymooners," with Reeve as Ed Norton and Jason as Ralph Kramden.

That would be fun!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 3, 2024 11:44 AM

Art Carney looked dumpy in The Honeymooners, but he was actually a pretty handsome guy.

Must be where Reeve gets his good looks from.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 3, 2024 11:49 AM

[quote] I miss Penny Dreadful.

Lots of hot guys in the cast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 3, 2024 11:52 AM

[quote] I was surprised he was straight

He has a philippino girlfriend, so you know what that means.

White guys who date azns are usually closeted gays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 3, 2024 4:55 PM

Dorian fucked Ethan in PD. That scene was cut out of the DVD package.

by Anonymousreply 15February 3, 2024 7:32 PM

He went to Hamilton High Academy of Music with my niece. He never got the lead in any of their highly regarded musical productions. I can't remember what I saw him in, maybe Crazy for You where he had a supporting part and he made no impression. Nikka Lanzarone was there at the same time and played Nikki in Sweet Charity.

by Anonymousreply 16February 3, 2024 7:38 PM

Dorian is a top and Ethan is a bottom, R15???

I don't believe it!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 3, 2024 10:28 PM

Reeve Carney was Spiderman in the infamous Broadway musical "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 3, 2024 10:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!