Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Judge Judy hits the road to support Nikki Haley’s 2024 bid

She’s hitting the road with Nikki.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92February 11, 2024 2:54 AM

I love that Judge Judy hates Dump.

I also love for one of his court cases to be tried in her court. The rulings are final.

by Anonymousreply 1February 3, 2024 4:27 AM

Homophobic witch.I can't wait to piss on her grave.

by Anonymousreply 2February 3, 2024 4:27 AM

She'll probably get her wish in 2028 when it's change election time, just not this year. If she lives that long.

by Anonymousreply 3February 3, 2024 4:34 AM

Judge Judy? Or Nikki Haley?

by Anonymousreply 4February 3, 2024 4:35 AM

The garbage/carnage twins

by Anonymousreply 5February 3, 2024 4:37 AM

Dumb old bitch. She's officially dead to me after being a fan for twenty years. She always came across as too aggressive and a little tone deaf but I didn't know she was a straight up republiCUNT on top of all that. She probably won't live another four years anyway.

by Anonymousreply 6February 3, 2024 5:58 AM

Trump is going to start comparing his ratings to judge Judy’s.

by Anonymousreply 7February 3, 2024 5:59 AM

[quote] but I didn't know she was a straight up republiCUNT

She’s voted for democrats and republicans.

by Anonymousreply 8February 3, 2024 6:00 AM

Sheindlin is one of those conservative Jews, yuck.

by Anonymousreply 9February 3, 2024 6:01 AM

[quote] I love that Judge Judy hates Dump.

She supported his run. Don’t get it twisted.

by Anonymousreply 10February 3, 2024 6:01 AM

Her son is a big Republican politician in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 11February 3, 2024 6:01 AM

[quote]She supported his run. Don’t get it twisted.

And said she might stay home in November in case of a rematch, she obviously has no love for the republic. As long as she gets another fat tax break, anything goes.

by Anonymousreply 12February 3, 2024 6:05 AM

*tax cut

by Anonymousreply 13February 3, 2024 6:06 AM

That's what rich beeyotches do.

by Anonymousreply 14February 3, 2024 6:22 AM

Both women ping. I wouldn't be surprised if they are having a secret fling.

by Anonymousreply 15February 3, 2024 6:48 AM

Judge Judy is a senile old bat and Nimarata is a seditious cunt

by Anonymousreply 16February 3, 2024 7:04 AM

I'm so tired of looking at Nicki Hailey's mug.

by Anonymousreply 17February 3, 2024 12:38 PM

Oh my god, is she dying??? She looks terrible!

by Anonymousreply 18February 3, 2024 12:42 PM

^ when the inside comes out

by Anonymousreply 19February 3, 2024 12:43 PM

If Nikki Haley didn't have such a gummy smile, she would be much more pleasant to look at.

by Anonymousreply 20February 3, 2024 4:00 PM

I'm fine with her supporting Nikki Haley. Let's face it: There will always be a party to the right of the Democrats. You better make your peace with that if you haven't already. And you should be Ok with people looking for alternatives to Democrats on the right spectrum. In a democracy you need to be ok with a party you feel terribly uncomfortable with. Now the Republicans don't feel like a party to me right now, more like a religious cult. Haley wants to dial that down, so her party is no longer reliant on anti-democracy and corrupt Trump. She is the only one trying who has at least a little bit of a chance right now. If Judy wants a party on the right, I'm glad she supports Haley not Trump.

by Anonymousreply 21February 3, 2024 4:09 PM

Nope.

by Anonymousreply 22February 3, 2024 4:11 PM

GAME CHANGER!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 23February 3, 2024 7:14 PM

I despise Judge Judy and her opinions on politics do not interest me in the slightest. What a bizarre pairing too.

by Anonymousreply 24February 3, 2024 7:18 PM

Poor R21 left out that his sainted Nikki said she'd pardon corrupt Trump

if elected prez so why even vote for her as an alternative?

by Anonymousreply 25February 3, 2024 7:23 PM

Old nasty bitch supporting an old nasty bitch.

by Anonymousreply 26February 3, 2024 7:31 PM

She’s a conservative democrat/moderate republican. She supported Michael Bloomberg in 2020. I didn’t hear that she supported trump. Leans liberal on a lot of social issues but conservative on fiscal issues.

by Anonymousreply 27February 3, 2024 7:33 PM

If it helps split the Republican Vote by lending *standing* to Nikki, the Old Zealot can do whatever the Hell she wants. ANYTHING to draw attention away from the Maniacal Mango.

by Anonymousreply 28February 3, 2024 8:23 PM

[quote] Leans liberal on a lot of social issues but conservative on fiscal issues.

She’s very conservative on social issues. What the fuck are you smoking? She’s anti-welfare and anti-crime. Very pro-authority. Not a fan of minorities.

by Anonymousreply 29February 3, 2024 8:43 PM

When did Judy’s face morph into Howdy Doody?

by Anonymousreply 30February 3, 2024 8:46 PM

I hate that Nikki is always dressed like it’s casual Friday. Dress professionally. She might as well be in a hoodie and gym shorts.

by Anonymousreply 31February 3, 2024 8:53 PM

They go on and on and on about no-nothing celebrities interfering in politics.

I suppose they're right to discount the celebrity status of Judge Judy, Chachi, Kevin Sorbo, Dean Cain, Jon Voight, Ronald Regan and the orange fella.

JJ said Nimrata will create jobs. Ignoring the fact we are currently enjoying RECORD LOW RATES OF UN AND UNDEREMPLOYMENT UNDER PRESIDENT BIDEN.

by Anonymousreply 32February 3, 2024 8:54 PM

Why are both their faces melting?

It's disconcerting.

by Anonymousreply 33February 3, 2024 9:45 PM

@r31, "I hate that Nikki is always dressed like it’s casual Friday"

She's after that hillbilly vote 🙄

by Anonymousreply 34February 3, 2024 10:14 PM

And I used to like her. She lives in Newport (at least part time) - so I see her from time to time. You would think a judge would possess enough critical thinking skills to understand the damage the GOP will do. I think wealth makes people nuts.

by Anonymousreply 35February 3, 2024 10:24 PM

The judge is one of the trickle down scat queens who believe allowing very wealthy people keep everything stimulates the economy.

She's wrong about this too.

by Anonymousreply 36February 3, 2024 10:28 PM

Judge Judy is a scat queen, saw it from day one.

by Anonymousreply 37February 3, 2024 10:31 PM

[quote] She’s anti-welfare and anti-crime.

She is anti-crime? Who is pro crime??? Seriously I have no idea what the label anti-crime means. And I'm thinking neither do you. Unless you're Al Capone. Maybe you can use buzz words that are a little bit more precise?

by Anonymousreply 38February 3, 2024 10:31 PM

Let’s have crimes. It’s the people’s right. They need to be unburdened by what has been.

by Anonymousreply 39February 3, 2024 10:32 PM

She’s not anti welfare, but she was a family court judge for many years before her tv show and saw first hand how much it was abused.

by Anonymousreply 40February 3, 2024 10:37 PM

Two cunts hit the road. Fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 41February 3, 2024 10:40 PM

[quote] Who is pro crime???

Progressives.

by Anonymousreply 42February 3, 2024 10:44 PM

Magats are pro-crime and anti-democracy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43February 3, 2024 10:45 PM

And scat queens who play with their own feces in public

by Anonymousreply 44February 3, 2024 10:56 PM

R44 oh, deer

by Anonymousreply 45February 3, 2024 11:01 PM

A matter of record. Not an opinion.

by Anonymousreply 46February 3, 2024 11:04 PM

Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 47February 3, 2024 11:13 PM

She look like George Burns, sans cigar.

by Anonymousreply 48February 3, 2024 11:15 PM

She's also proudly anti-labor and wants to eliminate social security for younger generations. She's ugly on the inside and out. I've never understood why so many pundits consider her a moderate.

by Anonymousreply 49February 4, 2024 2:43 AM

And what exactly does anti-labor mean? What is exactly her stance on that topic since you brought it up?

by Anonymousreply 50February 4, 2024 4:08 AM

I was wondering where she said anything about eliminating social security. On her old show she would go hard on welfare and social security disability cheats but I’ve never heard her say that she wanted it eliminated.

by Anonymousreply 51February 4, 2024 4:13 AM

Judy Justice will go into syndication and I hope this leads to the series being a flop. I think out of sight out of mind and her nastiness might have worn out its welcome. We can hope.

by Anonymousreply 52February 4, 2024 4:16 AM

Practically, the nomination is not within her reach, but the longer she stays in the race, the more pissed off Trump gets and the more dementia shows up. So, go on, Nikki, expose that son of a bitch; drive him to an insane asylum.

by Anonymousreply 53February 4, 2024 5:02 AM

A Republican on normal TV? Taking a dig?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54February 4, 2024 5:24 AM

^ Damn, she actually had the nerve to do that

by Anonymousreply 55February 4, 2024 7:17 AM

I hate Lorne Michaels. He really sucks.

by Anonymousreply 56February 4, 2024 7:26 AM

She looks like Howdy Doody.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57February 4, 2024 7:36 AM

She should have kept the helmet hair.

by Anonymousreply 58February 4, 2024 7:54 AM

r53, my sentiment as well. Love her to troll him into delirium. She is laying out baits, and of course he is taking them as expected.

by Anonymousreply 59February 4, 2024 12:03 PM

I'm learning a few things on this thread about Judge Judy. I have followed JJ for years, usually enjoying and agreeing with her in her courtroom. I've seen her interviews through the years ranging from Larry King to Bill Maher, and longer in-depth interviews. I know she seems to have a bias against welfare. I've never heard anything about Social Security (but I have from Nicki H.). Once I saw her on Maher supporting Bloomberg, it was clear to me that she's not such a political intellect, and I seem to recall Maher taking it easy on her.

Once I learned that JJ was making this endorsement, I saw a clip where she said that if it's not NH, she'll "hold my nose." I gathered that she didn't like Trump, and that's as far as it went.

One thing I noticed about JJ that was once briefly touched upon by an interviewer, and it even seemed to generate a mild discomfort in her, is what I call her exploitation. She might call it "entertainment" for ratings, and I guess it is, but what it also is, is making fun of the poors. Doesn't matter if the poors are articulate or not, if they're disputing a neighbor's fence or some other whacky situation, she profits from the participants' strife, and the more animated they are, the better for her ratings and checkbook. She's not the only one who does this, of course, but she's been the most successful.

by Anonymousreply 60February 4, 2024 12:43 PM

^ Well said, she makes the poors look foolish on her show which was the main reason I stopped watching years ago. Punching down for profit is sleazy to me

by Anonymousreply 61February 4, 2024 12:52 PM

R50, it means she hates unions. That is the definition of anti-labor. Would you like me to define some other basic terms that normal adults understand?

by Anonymousreply 62February 4, 2024 4:17 PM

Finally some of you are waking up to what her show is - it sensationalizes and puts down poor people's problems and makes them look like fools.

Nobody LIKES people who cheat the system - but she's 100% focused on the bottom of the ladder. She doesn't say a WORD about the fraud, cheating and unfairness of the upper class or corporations' policies and freebies which leads to economic division and insecurity among the middle and lower classes.

It's a page out of the Reagan era. See how some of these poor and brown folk are fucking up and abusing the system? Well, what about the system that keeps these people broke, with shit schools and few job opportunities to barely make a living?

What about funding some of these programs to crack down on the lower class cheats BUT ALSO on the upper class cheats? Oh - we don't want to talk about that - let's just remove ALL funding for the poor and vulnerable.

She's always been a Grade A bitch - and this just shows you. What policies does Nikki Haley have except - except "Future", "Everyone else is old but I'm not"?

I've literally yet to hear a single policy she's promoting. I hope all of you pay better attention next time - I can't believe some of you never saw this in Judge Judy.

by Anonymousreply 63February 4, 2024 4:45 PM

[quotes] it means she hates unions. That is the definition of anti-labor.

That's not 'anti-labor'. Anti-labor is a stupid kill-all catch phrase to suppress any type of discourse. Personally, I consider unions a necessity but find myself disagreeing with their demands roughly 20 or 30% of the time (hard to quantify). Love their role supporting a collective workforce, find our local representatives nauseating, short-sighted and mean-spirited. I don't find myself clearly in the pro- or anti-union league. So, is it ok that I don't fall into your easy anti-labeling scheme? Your stupid 'anti-whatever' makes me rather resent you than following in line with you.

by Anonymousreply 64February 4, 2024 5:17 PM

R64 - you don't know how negotiations work then. You ALWAYS go in asking for a lot and then concede some items so you can get what you truly want and the other side also thinks it wins.

Of course people focus on the absurd over-the-top stuff - but that's the stuff that usually is negotiated out. It's a tactic.

You're not as smart and independent as you think you are.

by Anonymousreply 65February 4, 2024 5:47 PM

She isn't a grade A bitch in person but she's definitely a fiscal conservative and the part of her personality that she showcases on TV is that of a bully. Fame has obscenely overcompensated her and encouraged her to take positions on areas in which she has no special knowledge or expertise.

But, yeah, it's the same kind of "laugh at the boobs" spectacle that Jerry Springer put on. Springer focused on white trash and JJ focuses on uneducated Blacks.

by Anonymousreply 66February 4, 2024 6:00 PM

@r64, You're not suppose to agree with anyone a 100% of the time. It shows you're a normal thinking person and not a cult MAGA

by Anonymousreply 67February 4, 2024 6:49 PM

Fiscal conservative = wealthy people don't have to pay taxes

by Anonymousreply 68February 4, 2024 6:51 PM

According to Wikipedia (yes, I know), Judy is the healthcare proxy for Cindy Adams, she's about 2000 years old.

by Anonymousreply 69February 4, 2024 7:08 PM

[quote] Fiscal conservative = wealthy people don't have to pay taxes

That's what people typically think it means. But some/many people just want to prevent wasteful spending. That's not the same as 'not paying taxes'. Trying to avoid wasteful spending probably pushes me into fiscal conservatism too.

by Anonymousreply 70February 4, 2024 7:31 PM

^ Republicans are masters at wasteful spending, it's called stealing from the taxpayers

by Anonymousreply 71February 4, 2024 7:47 PM

All that wicked common sense for naught. And there are plenty of jobs. But not at a living wage.

by Anonymousreply 72February 4, 2024 8:00 PM

This is 👇 a fiscally conservative Republican. Typical specimen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73February 4, 2024 8:00 PM

Can we stop already with the 'Republicans are fiscally conservative' BS? They always run up the debt, slash programs, start wars, have recessions, and cut taxes for the wealthy. Then the Democrats have to come behind them and clean up the mess. Judge Judy is a rich dumbass in a bubble for repeating this nonsense. And also a fucking Grade A bitch, as stated above.

by Anonymousreply 74February 4, 2024 8:13 PM

R74 - exactly. I'm so sic of 'fiscal conservative' - what that means is no help for poor or middle class people. Hell, they've now started calling Social Security and Medicare an 'entitlement' instead of money people have fucking paid into.

Who likes wasteful spending by the gvt? NO ONE. But you have to fund fraud detection and Republicans NEVER want that.

We have such a fucking bloated military, it's insane. Same is our court and prison systems. But there's a lot of Republican money in overcharging military for parts and with for profit prisons.

Also, I hate that 'fiscal conservative' somehow gives people a pass for voting Republican and all of their shitty policies. IT DOES NOT. First, show me how they are fiscally conservative beyond trying to take away stuff from the poor.

by Anonymousreply 75February 4, 2024 8:35 PM

Here's another right wing specimen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76February 4, 2024 8:54 PM

"show me how they are fiscally conservative beyond trying to take away stuff from the poor. "

By destroying the middle class

by Anonymousreply 77February 4, 2024 9:15 PM

"Fiscal conservative but liberal on social issues" is my collection of how she described herself at a meet-and-greet 20 years ago. You can take it to mean anything you want. I am not defending her. I think the person we see in the shows is a big hammy performance piecet but it says a lot about her that she chooses to be that person day after day.

by Anonymousreply 78February 5, 2024 2:00 AM

R78 - that's what every Republican says to take the stink off of how they votes. Republicans are not liberal on social issues - so you're voting for things you are against.

The deficit explodes EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. REPUBLICANS. HAVE. CONTROL. Because they want lower taxes because they feel rich people...are picked on? Should be even richer? Are limited in responsibility for society?

There's no answer. It's all bullshit and they shouldn't be allowed to get away with it. Republicans are either aggressively or passively evil. But still evil nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 79February 5, 2024 2:13 AM

CUNTING CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 80February 5, 2024 2:17 AM

Years ago her publicity agent offered a behind the scenes look at the Judge Judy brand. She and her husband had temporarily separated and by the time we were permitted get a peak into her personal life, they had reconciled.

JJ fawned over her ugly mouth breathing grandkids telling us how gorgeous they are. She and hubby held hands, she's a stereotypical ball buster and hubby speaks with a high bitch voice. The way they put it, he is in charge at home. 🙄

Then we got to see a bit of a huge, expensive and hideous beyond description mansion in Connecticut or somewhere.

The huge and revolting mansion reveal opened up my eyes regarding her lack of sound judgment.

Most of us have awful taste and don't know how to decorate correctly.

That a woman of her wealth refuses to hire someone to take the burden from her? Tastless dolt. Greedy shrew!

by Anonymousreply 81February 5, 2024 3:25 AM

“I’m the boss, applesauce!”

by Anonymousreply 82February 5, 2024 4:10 AM

^ Yeah, except now you look like applesauce and prunes

by Anonymousreply 83February 5, 2024 8:21 AM

She really has a way with trolling Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84February 6, 2024 4:04 AM

Republicans have the worst celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 85February 6, 2024 4:08 AM

Judge Judy is a typical scumbag obsessed with her social status. These people were raised to believe they are better than others because of their race, religion, and so on and this they won't give up even though any ten year old of average intelligence knows it's a lie.

by Anonymousreply 86February 6, 2024 4:17 AM

R73, it shows what type of direction Florida has gone in that they chose a scumbag like Rick Scott over the wonderful Bill Nelson.

by Anonymousreply 87February 6, 2024 7:11 AM

“I know what I’ll do, I’ll go for the husband!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88February 11, 2024 1:04 AM

Hit the road, Hack.

by Anonymousreply 89February 11, 2024 1:39 AM

Without the studio 'soft lighting' and her studio make-up and hair people, Judge Judy looks like a 99 year old Jewish rabbi in her candid photos above.

As for her political beliefs, keep in mind she idolized RBG - even tried to look like her when she went for the 'RBG hairdo' five years ago.

by Anonymousreply 90February 11, 2024 1:57 AM

I hate. HATE large and prominent ears.

by Anonymousreply 91February 11, 2024 1:59 AM

Revisionist R90. Judge Snooty has always been a right-wing gasbag.

by Anonymousreply 92February 11, 2024 2:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!