Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Celebrate Farrah's Birthday by giving Alana Stewart the Finger

Farrah Fawcett was born 77 years ago today.

Producer Craig Nevius has been dropping truths about Ryan O'Neal and Alana Stewart on the FB page for Windmill Entertainment. They took the documentary away from Farrah and Craig, changed Farrah's plans to be cremated, and were overall terrible to her in the end.

He makes a lot of sense. There is no way Farrah would have approved filming Redmond visiting her in shackles. Ryan wanted to make an exploitative film, Farrah did not, and eventually Ryan got his way.

Alana has played up her relationship with Farrah and her role in making the documentary. She used her for everything she could get.

Anyhow, if you're looking for dirt, it's been interesting learning more about the situation behind the scenes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 3, 2024 3:16 AM

Here's a link to one of Craig's posts.

Farrah planned to share her colostomy experience in the documentary but wanted to film this sequined after she adjusted to it and could speak from experience. Ryan had it edited to appear as though Farrah rejected a colostomy and that decision contributed to her death. Ryan didn't want to taint her sex kitten image with reality. The documentary also didn't discuss the HPV vaccine. He wanted to focus on the "Love Story" angle and get Redmond in there for the tabloid appeal. And of course Ryan kept trying to get her to marry him.

In general Farrah had a vision for her very personal project and they took it away from her. They betrayed her trust and dignity for their own selfish wants.

Ryan also took over her funeral. She's buried even though she wanted to be cremated like her mother, he's buried with her which she didn't want.

But worst of all is Ryan gave away invitations to her funeral like it was tickets to the best show on Broadwater. Farrah was very close to Dick Van Patten's family for decades. Ryan wouldn't allow them to attend. Guys from Ryan's gym that Farrah personally didn't like were invited instead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 2, 2024 11:12 PM

Here's what Kate had to say about Craig and I believe her. Plus she totally punks Meredith but then sledgehammers it like she always did in her acting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 2, 2024 11:26 PM

What???

I read the loving tribute by Craig in the People link but op you need cool the vitriol and think about Farrah and her memory not spreading gossip for entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 3February 2, 2024 11:33 PM

R3 has lost her way

by Anonymousreply 4February 2, 2024 11:40 PM

Sounds like they were a bigger pain in the ass than the cancer,

by Anonymousreply 5February 2, 2024 11:45 PM

R2 At the time that was recorded, Kate had been mislead by Ryan and Alana. There was a lawsuit, but of course Ryan O'Neal could afford to create legal obstacles and make it unfeasible.

Here is what Craig recently said about the video of Kate:

"More than a few people who follow this page have posted questions about Kate Jackson. I think this video will provide answers. But don't rush to judgement as you're watching it (that is, if you watch it). There are a few stunning twists here. But it's very clear who Kate is. And how she felt/feels about Farrah. And why she publicly attacked me. And then took responsibility for it by trying to make it right, even though I never asked her to. 🙏🏼 PS: The good Dr. Piro (Farrah's American oncologist) usually loves being on television or in the spotlight. So much so that he has (or used to have) a publicist who promoted him as "Doctor to the Stars." But he looks scared or nervous (or even about to cry) while listening Meredith Vieira and Kate talk about the lawsuit that I had just filed. I wonder why? "

by Anonymousreply 6February 3, 2024 3:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!