Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Israel Supporters Tell Jewish Ceasefire Protester - “I hope they rape you alive”

I guess it’s not anti-Semitic in this case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 11, 2024 6:04 AM

Of course not. Are you stupid?

by Anonymousreply 1February 2, 2024 4:53 AM

Those comments were so hateful. That woman must be mentally ill to speak to someone that way.

by Anonymousreply 2February 2, 2024 4:53 AM

Happened in November. And yeah, there are headcases everywhere, on all sides, including plenty in the Dem party. What's your point, exactly?

by Anonymousreply 3February 2, 2024 4:54 AM

^ don’t play dumb, R3.

by Anonymousreply 4February 2, 2024 4:56 AM

^r3 is not playing. S/he is dumb.

by Anonymousreply 5February 2, 2024 4:57 AM

Oh, I don’t know r3, maybe the fact that only one side (I.e., basically anyone who suggests even the slightest concern or support for Gaza or Palestinians) throughout this situation has been consistently portrayed as headcases? Most especially on this very forum?

by Anonymousreply 6February 2, 2024 4:59 AM

Israel seems a very awful place. I hope to never go there.

by Anonymousreply 7February 2, 2024 5:01 AM

Israel and the rest of the Middle East need to fuck off already. Stop making your shitty problems our problem! Yeesh.

by Anonymousreply 8February 2, 2024 5:58 AM

Gay Palestinian explains the psychology of Israeli propaganda

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 2, 2024 3:19 PM

R7, it actually isn't.

by Anonymousreply 10February 2, 2024 3:23 PM

[quote]Oh, I don’t know [R3], maybe the fact that only one side (I.e., basically anyone who suggests even the slightest concern or support for Gaza or Palestinians) throughout this situation has been consistently portrayed as headcases? Most especially on this very forum?

Whiny bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 11February 3, 2024 12:39 AM

[quote]Oh, I don’t know [R3], maybe the fact that only one side (I.e., basically anyone who suggests even the slightest concern or support for Gaza or Palestinians) throughout this situation has been consistently portrayed as headcases? Most especially on this very forum?

Because they are? They harass Jewish business, they protest *cancer hospitals*, they OPENLY support terrorist organizations like the Houthis, I could go on. Take a look at literally any Pro-Palestine protest to see a bunch of mask wearing, frothing at the mouth Jew haters, psychopaths. There's too many videos to post.

by Anonymousreply 12February 3, 2024 12:45 AM

Pro-Israeli woman from Montreal, Canada tells a woman supporting Palestine via a flag on her car...

"You should be raped and dragged through the streets."

FYI: She's an author of swinger books. A real moral authority. A true mensch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 5, 2024 5:41 PM

The United States should never have recognized the so-called "state" of Israel.

by Anonymousreply 14February 9, 2024 5:03 PM

Just curious from the point of view of the rapee wouldn’t be raped alive be preferable to raped while dead.

When speaking ignorantly goes wrong.

by Anonymousreply 15February 9, 2024 5:32 PM

Where the fuck did all of this ignorance come from? 1:15:31. Woman claims McDonald's changed their food wrapper colors to support Israel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 11, 2024 5:42 AM

Genocide.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 11, 2024 6:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!