Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Politico: Behind closed doors, Biden refers to Trump as a 'sick fuck' and 'fucking asshole'

[quote]The president has described Trump to longtime friends and close aides as a “sick fuck” who delights in others’ misfortunes, according to three people who have heard the president use the profane description. According to one of the people who has spoke with the president, Biden recently said of Trump: “What a fucking asshole the guy is.”

I wish he "accidentally" say this on a hot mic. MAGA would stroke out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30February 11, 2024 2:08 PM

And he's absolutely right.

by Anonymousreply 1February 1, 2024 11:44 PM

Truth!

by Anonymousreply 2February 1, 2024 11:49 PM

He should say that during the fall debates. If they hold any.

by Anonymousreply 3February 1, 2024 11:52 PM

So? Are we shocked?

by Anonymousreply 4February 1, 2024 11:53 PM

The media wants to paint Biden as a cranky old man. They all want Nikki Haley, especially Axel Springer-owned Politico.

I am at my parents and they had Fox turned on and they said “Joe Biden leads Donald Trump in a new nation poll but the same poll shows Nikki Haley beating Biden.”

The tail is wagging the dog.

by Anonymousreply 5February 1, 2024 11:57 PM

This one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 1, 2024 11:58 PM

Who DOESN'T call Trump a fucking asshole?

by Anonymousreply 7February 2, 2024 12:35 AM

Grampa Joe can't even retaliate against the Houthi Rebels attacking Americans. Maybe we need someone less afraid?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 2, 2024 12:53 AM

The Houthis haven’t declared war on sex-changes for children so they get a pass.

by Anonymousreply 9February 2, 2024 1:00 AM

Awesome! He should say this.

by Anonymousreply 10February 2, 2024 2:01 AM

Why is this even news? Is anyone surprised? Who really cares?

by Anonymousreply 11February 2, 2024 2:14 AM

Every rational person in this country has said the same thing. It's called decorum and respecting the Presidency to not descend to vulgarities in public.

Compare and contrast with the foul-mouthed, lying Trump who doesn't know how to act in civil society.

by Anonymousreply 12February 2, 2024 2:18 AM

Gotta hand it to Nikki.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 2, 2024 3:26 AM

I’m

by Anonymousreply 14February 2, 2024 4:48 AM

Sick fuck is exactly right. A resounding defeat at the polls is going to be the medicine that the Repukes need.

by Anonymousreply 15February 2, 2024 4:56 AM

I can exclusively reveal that Biden, behind closed doors, referred to water as wet.

by Anonymousreply 16February 2, 2024 5:07 AM

This is funny. On one level, this is clearly such a nothing of a story. But on the other, it is getting the word out that yes, this is not going to be some dumb fucking show where Trump gets to say whatever the fuck pops into his stupid drug-addled mind and the Democrats are going to maintain some idiotic decorum about the whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 17February 2, 2024 5:10 AM

Ha!

No lies detected

by Anonymousreply 18February 2, 2024 5:18 AM

Anyone who thinks Trump can't win is an idiot. Trump lost every poll against Hillary and won. Grampa can't even find a missile to send to the Houchits who have been attacking for months.

by Anonymousreply 19February 2, 2024 5:27 AM

It's not a question of whether Trump can win. It's a question of why any dumb fuck thinks he should r19. What does it take to think like that? Why do you? The fuck is wrong with you? And Democrats are done being polite about that shit.

by Anonymousreply 20February 2, 2024 5:33 AM

Behind closed doors, we need four more Supreme court justices. Stop blabbing opinions and give us a fair court!

by Anonymousreply 21February 2, 2024 5:36 AM

If true, this makes me love Joe even more and want to door knock/campaign for him. He'd be welcome any day to have a beer with me!

by Anonymousreply 22February 2, 2024 5:43 AM

As we all do.

by Anonymousreply 23February 2, 2024 6:24 AM

Many American voters seem to love Trump's filthy, foul mouth, so perhaps this is a good time for Biden to return the compliment.

by Anonymousreply 24February 2, 2024 7:05 AM

This stupid cunt.... 🤨

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 2, 2024 8:41 AM

Biden should say this ON A STAGE, LIVE.

This is what America has become: there is ZERO respect for the office.

So fuck Michelle Obama and her “when they go low, we go high” bullshit. Wake up. This is America now.

by Anonymousreply 26February 2, 2024 8:47 AM

Right on, President Biden!

It's the people who don't realize Trump is a "sick fuck" or who realize and don't care, who's mental acuity of which I dispair.

by Anonymousreply 27February 11, 2024 1:52 PM

When are we going to dump polling? People know the game and they’ll lie to skew the poll because they’re sick of hearing about every issue parsed by polling. Polls tell us nothing except Frank Luntz is a fat fuck who smells like dog shit.

by Anonymousreply 28February 11, 2024 2:03 PM

[quote] I wish he "accidentally" say this on a hot mic.

He probably will. Mentally limited old people tend to lose their self-control

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29February 11, 2024 2:04 PM

Oh look another Trump thread

by Anonymousreply 30February 11, 2024 2:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!