Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brittany Mahomes Slammed for ‘High Horse’ Attitude Toward Stadium Employee

While Brittany Mahomes may be headed to the Super Bowl with her husband, Patrick Mahomes, the WAG was slammed by fans for “high horse” behavior in a viral TikTok.

In a TikTok posted by CBS on Monday, January 29, after the Kansas City Chiefs’ win against the Baltimore Ravens, Brittany, 28, along with her husband, 28, and his brother, Jackson Mahomes, were seen walking off the field and into the locker room. After Brittany and Patrick shared a quick kiss, the mom of two was seen approaching stadium staff.

“Where do we go from here?” Brittany asked the employee while twirling her fingers.

Fans were quick to share their opinions on the interaction and many called the former soccer player “rude” for how she treated the staff.

“Mahomes wife needs to get up off her high horse,” one user wrote under the photo. Meanwhile, another wrote, “I can not stand Mahomes wife.”

“Brittany Mahomes personality is BRUTAL. The attitude [sic],” a third quipped.

Fans also had issues with Patrick’s brother, 23, being shown publicly by the network given his past legal issues.

“Why you guys showing a guy charged with sexual assault? [sic]” one user wrote. Another added, “That psycho Jackson Mahomes is not all there!!!”

Jackson was previously arrested and charged with three felony counts of aggravated sexual battery and one misdemeanor count of battery in May 2023 following an alleged incident at a restaurant in Kansas three months prior. The owner of the restaurant – with two employees serving as witnesses – accused Jackson of forcibly trying to kiss her after he allegedly shoved a male waiter.

Jackson pleaded not guilty and was later released on a $100,000 bond. He was meant to have a preliminary hearing in August 2023, but the trial was postponed after the judge tested positive for COVID-19. The three felony charges were later dropped on January 3 at the request of the prosecution, according to Yahoo Sports.

Despite Jackson’s problematic history, his sister-in-law has been quick to have his back in the past. After Jackson was called out online for wearing a jacket that misspelled their last name as “Mahoms” without the letter “e,” Brittany had a fierce clapback for his haters.

“Y’all are ignorant,” the fitness trainer wrote via Twitter in January 2022, in reference to a since-deleted tweet making fun of Jackson. “At least make sure your facts are straight. This is just not necessary AT ALL! There were plenty other photos to look at to confirm before you post stupid s—t like this. Y’all have no sense if you think this is accurate. Be better.”

Brittany and Patrick met in high school and dated for eight years prior to announcing their engagement in 2020. The pair tied the knot in March 2022, with Jackson serving as his brother’s best man. The duo later welcomed their daughter, Sterling Skye, in February 2021 and their son, Patrick “Bronze” Lavon Mahomes III, in November 2022.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72February 12, 2024 4:39 AM

I'm not fan of Brittany, and I have no doubt that she acts like the "Queen of Kansas City."

But watching the video, it doesn't seem as bad as people are making it out to be.

She looks like she's just asking the stadium employee where to go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 1, 2024 3:11 PM

Patrick's wife and brother are turning out to be bad for his career.

It's weird, because the other wives of star NFL quarterbacks never caught this much heat.

When Giselle Bundchen was married to Tom Brady, she was almost never in the news.

Same for Aaron Rodgers' wife. Um, I mean girlfriends. Erm, I mean.... his whatever.

by Anonymousreply 2February 1, 2024 3:12 PM

That bullshit Kelce played on that Baltimore player last week where he kicked and threw the player's equipment during warm-up, has just been completely ignored by the media and everyone else. For some bizarre reason, he and Mahomes seem to be untouchable. They are trying so, so hard to make Kelce some "fairytale" story but he really does seem like a complete asshole. But, no one seems to care.

by Anonymousreply 3February 1, 2024 3:13 PM

Patrick Mahomes actually seems like a nice guy, R3.

It's his bitch wife and creepy brother who are problematic.

As for Travis and Jason Kelce, they both seem like meathead jock bullies, who have always been assholes, since their high school days.

The fact that Travis is now in a fauxmance with fake Taylor Swift, makes him even worse.

by Anonymousreply 4February 1, 2024 3:17 PM

You just know Travis Kelce was the guy who not just bullied the gay boys in school, but the one who pointed them out to everybody else so that they could be the school punchlines. He seems like that type of smug type of fuck. There's nothing "charming" about him.

by Anonymousreply 5February 1, 2024 3:22 PM

He has asshole eyes.

by Anonymousreply 6February 1, 2024 3:31 PM

Her name is “Brittany” bitch!

by Anonymousreply 7February 1, 2024 3:33 PM

Such good "Christians."

by Anonymousreply 8February 1, 2024 3:33 PM

[quote] Her name is “Brittany” bitch!

[quote] —Now show her to her seat!

She can have SEVERAL seats!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 1, 2024 3:38 PM

If she were black you’d all be snapping and Yasss Kweenin’ her

by Anonymousreply 10February 1, 2024 3:41 PM

She reminds me of SF Giants player Brandon Crawford's wife Jalynne.

He's a super nice guy, but she's an A-1 cunt who treats the "little people" like shit.

I'm sure she and Brittany could be fast friends.

by Anonymousreply 11February 1, 2024 3:41 PM

I think that Brittany feels even bitchier now that she's friends with Taylor Swift.

She's the wife of the star quarterback in the NFL, and friends with the most popular female entertainer in the world.

Little Big Britches Brittany from Texas is really feeling herself, right now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 1, 2024 3:46 PM

Yeah, she's a real gash and a half.

by Anonymousreply 13February 1, 2024 3:49 PM

I didn't realize that Taylor and Brittany actually hang out.

Here they are in NYC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 1, 2024 3:50 PM

[quote] If she were black you’d all be snapping and Yasss Kweenin’ her

Gurl, for real?! Datalounge HATES Black women. These queens have taken little notice of Brittany because she is white. Apparently, she's been a bitch this whole time.

by Anonymousreply 15February 1, 2024 3:51 PM

R15 you’re full of shit. DL hates everyone you only pay attention when it’s directed at black women.

by Anonymousreply 16February 1, 2024 3:55 PM

R15 = Our ever lurking race-hustle queen.

by Anonymousreply 17February 1, 2024 3:58 PM

R10 It's literal violence!

by Anonymousreply 18February 1, 2024 3:59 PM

Brittany is no Gisele Bundchen, that's for sure.

She's quite a homely girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 1, 2024 4:00 PM

R19 Give that girl some hay and sugar cubes!

by Anonymousreply 20February 1, 2024 4:04 PM

High School sweethearts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 1, 2024 4:06 PM

I think the only thing that grounds Brittany right now, are her two kids.

She seems like a halfway decent mom.

I have to wonder how many of the nasty comments directed at her are by women who are jealous that she bagged the star quarterback?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 1, 2024 4:13 PM

R22 God, I hate these posed "look at my perfect life and family" photo ops.

by Anonymousreply 23February 1, 2024 4:21 PM

If I had an ass like Brittany Mahomes, I'd be a bitch too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 1, 2024 4:33 PM

[quote] Brittany Mahomes responds to critics: "Stay bothered"

No time for the haters! Brittany Mahomes posted a cryptic quote that appears to be a response to critics of her behavior toward an employee at M&T Bank Stadium on Sunday, January 28.

“I take rumors as a compliment,” the quote that Brittany, 28, reposted to her Instagram Story on Wednesday, January 31, read. “The fact that you’re bringing my name onto tables I don’t sit at shows your obsession. Stay bothered.”

The former soccer player’s message came after she appeared in a viral TikTok video following her husband, Patrick Mahomes’, win in the AFC Championship. The clip showed the couple walking through the football stadium after celebrating on the field. Patrick, 28, headed towards the locker room, while his wife went in the other direction.

“Where do we go from here?” she asked an employee, twirling her finger as she tried to navigate the Baltimore Ravens’ stadium. The comments section flooded with messages that called Brittany “rude” and accused her of having an “attitude” while speaking to the stadium worker.

It seems that Brittany was able to get directed to where she needed to go, as she shared photos of herself celebrating the Kansas City Chiefs’ win with her friends in a private suite afterward. The Texas native posed for pictures with fellow Chiefs WAGS Taylor Swift and Lyndsay Bell. The photos were clearly taken after the game, as the stadium was practically empty and Taylor, 34, and Brittany were both wearing AFC Champions hats.

With their win, the Chiefs earned a spot in the Super Bowl on February 11. Brittany is no stranger to cheering on her husband at the big game, as this will be the team’s fourth appearance in the last five Super Bowls. They won in 2020 and 2023 and are hoping to run it back against the San Francisco 49ers this year.

Of course, this will be the first year that the Chiefs have Taylor cheering them on, as well. Brittany became fast friends with the pop star, who’s dating Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce, during the 2023 NFL season. The ladies sat together at several games and spent time together away from the football field, too, on nights out in New York City and Los Angeles.

“At first, I feel like everybody stayed away and just let [Travis] do what he was doing,” Patrick shared in a December 2023 interview. “But then he started bringing Taylor around and you realized how cool [of] a person she was. For [the team], there were a couple of jokes in the beginning but now it’s just … she’s part of Chiefs kingdom now. She’s part of the team. It’s cool that she’s embraced Brittany and they’ve built a friendship, as well.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 1, 2024 5:17 PM

[quote]“The fact that you’re bringing my name onto tables I don’t sit at shows your obsession. Stay bothered.”

Oof. That cunt does not have a happy heart.

by Anonymousreply 26February 1, 2024 7:02 PM

I'll bet Jackson Mahomes fed her that line, R26.

It's very queeny.

Rofl!

by Anonymousreply 27February 1, 2024 8:37 PM

I work at a hotel that has had Brittany as a guest. She's a super cunt, and her entourage even worse. Patrick, honey, you can do better than this.

by Anonymousreply 28February 1, 2024 9:22 PM

[quote]the other wives of star NFL quarterbacks never caught this much heat.

Brenda Warner?

And Gisele was not always on her best behavior: "My husband can not f---ing throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29February 3, 2024 2:56 PM

I agree with R1. Can't stand her, but it didn't look rude. She was just asking a question

by Anonymousreply 30February 3, 2024 3:10 PM

R30 Agree that in that clip, she just seemed to wondering where to go.

However, her response to peoples' comments about it showed her true cunt colors.

by Anonymousreply 31February 3, 2024 3:14 PM

I thought the incident of her spraying champagne on Chiefs fans during cold weather was worse than this.

Brittany isn't an attractive woman. She looks like a female human version of Sid from Ice Age. Patrick Mahomes isn't attractive either. He has an ugly nose. He recently had orthodontic work which has helped a bit.

A lot of NFL players and their WAGs aren't attractive couples. They are usually average at best in terms of looks. Matthew Stafford is better looking than Mahomes, but his cunt wife Kelly looks quite odd with her whatever work she has done on her lips. Cunt Kelly has attempted to rehab her image by doing things like giving away tickets to Rams fans and I recall they gave away some tickets to first responders or healthcare workers. I suspect Stafford's agent or someone in his management team told him that his cunt wife's antics aren't great for his image.

I wouldn't be surprised if drama happens in the Mahomes family between Patrick and his equally fug face brother Jackson. Jackson fits into the mold of a hanger on family member. Plenty of pro athletes and actors are/were used by family members for money and shit gets ugly once the wealthy athletes or actors put up boundaries. I'm hoping the Ghost of Sean Taylor visits the Super Bowl field next Sunday and the Chiefs lose.

by Anonymousreply 32February 3, 2024 3:58 PM

[quote] I wouldn't be surprised if drama happens in the Mahomes family between Patrick and his equally fug face brother Jackson. Jackson fits into the mold of a hanger on family member. Plenty of pro athletes and actors are/were used by family members for money and shit gets ugly once the wealthy athletes or actors put up boundaries.

I think you nailed it on this.

Right now, both Patrick and Jackson are still young, in their 20's.

Patrick's parents probably still tell him to "be nice to your younger brother."

But once they get older, things will definitely change. Maybe even sooner than later.

Jackson is a liability. His most recent stunt of going to a restaurant, assaulting people, and grabbing the (female) restaurant owner and kissing her, really landed him in hot water. He was arrested and faced aggravated sexual battery charges.

Luckily, Patrick is revered in KC, and I think that's what helped Jackson get cleared of the charges.

I don't doubt that soon, Patrick's handlers will make him distance himself from his brother. It'll come down to Jackson, or the endorsements.

Patrick will have to choose the endorsements.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 3, 2024 4:06 PM

Jackson Mahomes is the least of Patrick's concerns right now. His father just got busted for his 3rd DUI last night. Cool mugshot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34February 4, 2024 9:03 PM

R34 Sounds like a really classy family.

by Anonymousreply 35February 4, 2024 11:21 PM

I recall that the mom is a Trumpster.

by Anonymousreply 36February 5, 2024 4:10 AM

She’s fug. What does he see in her?

Now let’s talk about the gay brother Jackson Mahomes.

by Anonymousreply 37February 5, 2024 4:22 AM

This will end in tears.

by Anonymousreply 38February 5, 2024 4:42 AM

[quote]That bullshit Kelce played on that Baltimore player last week where he kicked and threw the player's equipment during warm-up, has just been completely ignored by the media and everyone else. For some bizarre reason, he and Mahomes seem to be untouchable. They are trying so, so hard to make Kelce some "fairytale" story but he really does seem like a complete asshole. But, no one seems to care.

I'm sure it's not that serious. Looks like typical jock razzing/trash talk before a big game.

[quote]“The fact that you’re bringing my name onto tables I don’t sit at shows your obsession. Stay bothered.”

Brittany doesn't realize she's the "ugly one" in the group used to make the other girls appear prettier. I only look forward to Taylor and Travis's breakup to watch Brittany try in vain to get Taylor to return her calls.

by Anonymousreply 39February 5, 2024 4:53 AM

R34 he looks awful for 53. Looks at least 63.

So Mahomes has a drunk dad, Trumper mom, sexual assaulter brother, and bitch wife? Lucky guy.

by Anonymousreply 40February 5, 2024 4:53 AM

Part of me feels sorry for Mahomes because he seems like a decent guy surrounded by shitty family members. But, he doesn't tell them to fuck up with their stupid antics.

The Trumper mom bitched some months back on social media about having issues getting health insurance and that's expensive.

There is subreddit called Brittany Matthews Snark and this thread on the Trumper mom Randi is pretty interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41February 5, 2024 4:20 PM

R41 here. I meant to type "fuck off" instead of "fuck up".

I'm still looking through the Brittany Matthews Snark subreddit. It's hilarious as fuck. The posters rip into Brittany, the parents, and the brother pretty harshly. There's a thread from a month back where a poster mentioned knowing someone who deals with the Mahomes family and that the dad's drinking issues have been an open secret for a long time. The dad has a couple of other kids. One played Football at Brown in the past few years and has transferred to Rice University. Attention Whore Mahomes Sr. is probably hoping this kid ends up in the NFL so he can have another money source. The dad admits in this interview that he wasn't involved in his son's life much and that the stepdad and mom did a good job with the son.

The half-brother's player profile on Brown's athletic site doesn't mention Patrick Mahomes Sr. It mentions the names of his mom and stepdad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42February 5, 2024 5:39 PM

Mahomes Sr.'s other son Graham Walker is cute.

He looks a lot like KJ Apa.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43February 5, 2024 5:44 PM

Graham.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44February 5, 2024 5:46 PM

So who's who in this photo?

I'm guessing Patrick Mahomes' mom, Patrick Mahomes Sr., Graham's Stepdad, Graham, Graham's Mom, and Graham's half-sister.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45February 5, 2024 5:48 PM

He’s cute than Patrick and the other brother, that’s for sure.

by Anonymousreply 46February 5, 2024 5:54 PM

R45 I think the woman next Pat Sr. is Graham's mom.

I don't think Graham is attractive. But, he's better looking than Jackson and Patrick. Graham looks like has Pat Sr's nose.

by Anonymousreply 47February 5, 2024 6:22 PM

[quote] Where do we go from here?” Brittany asked the employee while twirling her fingers.

How DARE she?

by Anonymousreply 48February 5, 2024 6:24 PM

The video at the Ravens stadium was a nothing burger . She just asked a question She fucked up her reputation a long time ago and now many people aren't going to cut her some slack in some situations.

by Anonymousreply 49February 5, 2024 7:11 PM

Butterface Mahomes is now a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model.

by Anonymousreply 50February 9, 2024 2:09 PM

If basic white bitches hate her, I already love her. I’m sure the easily offended and often jobless on social media are exacerbating the fuck out of her behavior. This smells of GET A LIFE.

by Anonymousreply 51February 9, 2024 2:36 PM

Omg so I decided to watch the vid. She simply looked faded and tired. Not sloppy drunk, just good and buzzed. People are such sensitive cunts.

by Anonymousreply 52February 9, 2024 2:38 PM

Exaggerating* should read.

by Anonymousreply 53February 9, 2024 2:47 PM

She should run for mayor of Dolton, IL

by Anonymousreply 54February 9, 2024 3:03 PM

She's ugly, and common, and married to a braindead jock who will be dead or broke in ten years.

So of course she thinks she's Queen Shit.

by Anonymousreply 55February 9, 2024 3:04 PM

R55 Nah Mahommes is A list, Super Bowl champ, and can speak well. He will have a career after the NFL.

by Anonymousreply 56February 9, 2024 3:07 PM

His mom and dad were much better looking then he and his girl though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57February 9, 2024 3:14 PM

The dad has aged poorly.

by Anonymousreply 58February 9, 2024 3:35 PM

R58 well he’s a drunk. Doesn’t look that bad though. He gotta be close to 60.

by Anonymousreply 59February 9, 2024 3:41 PM

Actually he’s only 53.

by Anonymousreply 60February 9, 2024 3:41 PM

Patrick Mahomes will never go broke. But, who knows if he will end up with CTE or ALS.

by Anonymousreply 61February 9, 2024 3:47 PM

Mahomes makes about $20 million in endorsements. He sends his love.

by Anonymousreply 62February 9, 2024 7:05 PM

OMG, she's a total be-atch! Unlike Taylor who is so down to earth!

by Anonymousreply 63February 9, 2024 8:54 PM

[quote] OMG, she's a total be-atch! Unlike Taylor who is so down to earth!

Girls, girls.

You're BOTH high-horsed cunts!

by Anonymousreply 64February 10, 2024 6:10 PM

I hate Taylor and her entourage of socialite white girls. They scream Mean Girls and you can’t sit with us kinda shit.

by Anonymousreply 65February 10, 2024 7:17 PM

Apparently, now she's too good for Patrick's brother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66February 11, 2024 7:08 PM

Maybe, Brittany and Patrick are starting to put up boundaries with hanger on Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 67February 11, 2024 7:13 PM

R67 Bingo.

by Anonymousreply 68February 11, 2024 8:27 PM

I can't stand any of anyone in the Mahomes family. But, if they are starting to eat their own I'm here for it. It will end up juicy drama like Aaron Rodgers and his family.

by Anonymousreply 69February 11, 2024 9:19 PM

Isn’t she racist for denying VIP entry to a POC man?

by Anonymousreply 70February 12, 2024 3:11 AM

R70 I think perhaps you lack reading comprehension skills. She did not deny him entry nor she does she own the club.

by Anonymousreply 71February 12, 2024 4:13 AM

She's one of those small town people who were big deals in their hometown but don't quite measure up outside the town.

Yes we're jealous she gets Patrick Mahomes even though he talks like a backwaters bumpkin.

by Anonymousreply 72February 12, 2024 4:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!