Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

NY Gov. Hochul evades issue by hinting deporting mob of migrants who attacked police

Republican pols are lining up to demand that the rowdy migrants nabbed in a caught-on-camera attack on two NYPD cops in Times Square get deported — as Gov. Kathy Hochul said it’s something that should certainly be “looked at.”

The Democratic governor, speaking to reporters after announcing the nomination of Steven G. James as New York State Police Superintendent on Wednesday, was asked about the shocking beatdown and whether the asylum-seeking suspects should be deported.

“I think that’s actually something that should be looked at,” Hochul replied.

“I mean, if someone commits a crime against a police officer in the state of New York and they’re not here legally, it’s definitely worth checking into,” she said.

“These are law enforcement officers who should never under any circumstances be subjected to physical assault,” Hochul added. “It’s wrong on all accounts and I’m looking to judges and prosecutors to do the right

---------------

She isn't actually taking a stand either way on the issue, but "somebody somewhere should do something".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53February 11, 2024 11:47 PM

Horse faced cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1February 1, 2024 2:08 AM

OP…your TRUMPNESS is so transparent.

Get a fucking life.

by Anonymousreply 2February 1, 2024 2:09 AM

This is the right-wing troll who always links to the New York Post

by Anonymousreply 3February 1, 2024 2:37 AM

She has zero power to deport anyone.

by Anonymousreply 4February 1, 2024 2:42 AM

Hochul is a FLUNKY. She does as she's told.

by Anonymousreply 5February 1, 2024 2:48 AM

Drop them off in Texas or Fla.

by Anonymousreply 6February 1, 2024 1:03 PM

[quote] Drop them off in Texas or Fla.

Lots more free stuff in New York. We'll just come back gringo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 1, 2024 1:27 PM

THEY WERE RELEASED. Way to go, Bragg.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 2, 2024 2:29 AM

In today's edition of "Eat Shit and Die, MAGA Troll"...

by Anonymousreply 9February 2, 2024 2:32 AM

Hochul is a half-wit. Shady. Not good enough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 2, 2024 2:43 AM

Sure sounds like she is taking a stand to me.

You’re an idiot, OP.

Now watch us while we co-opt your whole rational for Trump 2024 and use it to get Joe Biden reelected instead.

by Anonymousreply 11February 2, 2024 2:45 AM

Four of the migrants cut loose without bail after allegedly ganging up on two NYPD cops near Times Square may be on the run, The Post has learned.

Cops believe 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒑 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒂 𝒐𝒏 𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒄𝒉-𝒂𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒏𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒇𝒊𝒕 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒚, according to law enforcement sources.

The four accused cop-attackers believed to have skipped town were charged with assault on a police officer and obstruction immediately after the shocking, caught-on-video attack Saturday in Midtown.

Darwin Andres Gomez, 19, Kelvin Servita Arocha, 19, Wilson Juarez, 21, and Yorman Reveron, 24, were released without monetary bail by a Manhattan judge.

------------------

Those "church groups" launder federal money for the migrants. So not only do actual Americans get to pay for all their living expenses but they get to subsidize their criminal activities.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 2, 2024 5:26 AM

[quote] Drop them off in Texas or Fla.

They have enough of them already. It’s time for Sanctuary Cities to put their money where their mouths are. They want them, take them.

by Anonymousreply 13February 2, 2024 5:53 AM

[quote] Sure sounds like she is taking a stand to me.

You’re as dumb as a MAGAt.

by Anonymousreply 14February 2, 2024 5:54 AM

And……of course…..it turns out per the cops bodycam that they lied, they were the ones that initiated both the incident and the violence, started it in a way that could certainly be described as racist, and then lied bc they’re too pathetic to own up to their own faults. Defund the police.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 10, 2024 5:51 AM

[quote] NY Gov. Hochul evades issue by hinting deporting mob of migrants who attacked police

Well, who can argue with a cogent sentence like that?

by Anonymousreply 16February 10, 2024 5:53 AM

Little is being done about the ridiculous church charity that bought these animals one-way bus tickets back to the US-Mexico border, either not knowing or not caring that they were helping four criminals flee from a felony.

If you break the law to come to this country, you're a criminal. If you abuse the public servants of this country while you're sitting around waiting for your handout check to clear, you should be caged like the animal you are. Not released at the border or deported, so you can walk back in next week and claim a new "refugee status."

Maybe if we locked a few thousand of these criminals into boxes, or put them to work in the onion fields of Nevada, word would get back to their cousins that the gravy train is done.

by Anonymousreply 17February 10, 2024 6:04 AM

R17 are you blind? The cops attacked them, for no reason. And they fought back.

by Anonymousreply 18February 10, 2024 6:08 AM

[quote] word would get back to their cousins that the gravy train is done.

Over our dead bodies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 10, 2024 6:31 AM

What is their country of origin?

by Anonymousreply 20February 10, 2024 6:59 AM

The are mostly fug, but the one who was tussling on the ground with the cops and who lost his shirt and almost his trousers, is kind of hot.

by Anonymousreply 21February 10, 2024 7:00 AM

Another Venezuelan "climate refugee" shooting up Times Square

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 10, 2024 7:11 AM

R22 wait for the bodycam footage, lmao you trolls are legitimately braindead. Nypost and the cops every time and you can’t even engage your brain when it’s all obviously lies.

by Anonymousreply 23February 10, 2024 8:47 AM

They’re animals.

by Anonymousreply 24February 10, 2024 9:16 AM

You’re animals.

by Anonymousreply 25February 10, 2024 9:20 AM

R25 when will you be opening your home to unhoused migrants who need a place to stay? We’ll be awaiting your response…

by Anonymousreply 26February 10, 2024 9:30 AM

This is a real Sophie's Choice moment for many DLers. You agree with Hochul's proposal but can't bring yourselves to admit to it.

by Anonymousreply 27February 10, 2024 10:04 AM

'Brown' people need your help, R25! Step to it. And anyone who doesn't must be MAGA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28February 10, 2024 10:11 AM

Bodycam footage of what R23? are you fucking kidding me? That little shit and his gang of friends were robbing a store and then started shooting and hit some woman at the store. Jfc, I hope you live in a sanctuary city where you can enjoy and even defend fucks like this. Bodycam footage...get fucked.

by Anonymousreply 29February 10, 2024 1:35 PM

Did they pickup their Adams phone and $1,000 debit card on their way out of town?

by Anonymousreply 30February 10, 2024 1:50 PM

ANY migrants who commit a felony should be packed on a bus and shipped out of the country.

Frankly, unless you're a full citizen, you should be deported immediately if convincted of a felony. You should also lose any possibility of re-entering the country even with a tourist visa because ain't no way you're leaving once you come back.

I don't really care why they're here or what they were fleeing. Don't commit felonies.

by Anonymousreply 31February 10, 2024 1:51 PM

Canada has strict laws about getting in and staying, yet no one gives them shit about that. Why are we the fucking only country that is expected to let any scumbag in? How come no one else is made to?

by Anonymousreply 32February 10, 2024 1:53 PM

Any cop that lies about specifics of an arrest in order to demonize a minority should be fired, convicted of a felony and imprisoned. Any governor that proposes laws based on lies should be forced to resign.

None of you trolls seem bothered by (or even willing to acknowledge) that this entire thread is based on lies. Lies that you all eagerly engaged with. But I suppose that is the nature of trolling 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 33February 10, 2024 3:33 PM

R33 the cops lied? We’ll need a receipt please

by Anonymousreply 34February 10, 2024 6:25 PM

R34 look at the video dickhead.

by Anonymousreply 35February 10, 2024 7:05 PM

Russia is Venezuela’s biggest ally. Isn’t it funny that once Russia became allied with Syria that Western Europe was inundated with male Syrian refugees? We found out Putin was behind the flooding of Europe with migrants when Putin sent Syrians to the border between Poland and Belarus. Poland is not Western Europe and said “Fuck no.” Putin was thwarted that time.

Now he’s sending Venezuelans to the US. No doubt he’s paying Venezuela a good amount of money to do this. Round up unemployed men. Bus them up to the Mexico, then have them walk to US border. This is active measures. Did we have Venezuela flooding the US before Putin allied with Venezuela? No.

Also, Putin is sending spies to South America. Two “Brazilians” turned out to be Russian spies, born and raised in Russia, taking on false identities. Many of the “illegals” rounded up in 2010 (Russian spies including Anna Chapman) posed as emigres from non-Russian countries.

The fall of the USSR is proving to be much more dangerous to the US and Western Europe than the USSR was. Because we didn’t let Russians in during the Cold War. We also didn’t let Mexicans and South Americans in the millions illegally cross the border into the US. Now Russia and pro-Russian Ukranians are oligarchs live here in the US, have dual citizenship or are the children of Russian immigrants and are american born citizens who can legally run for political office and attain high rank in the US military and intelligence agencies. The tv show “The Americans”touched on this. The main characters had children so they’d be American born and thus able to infiltrate top levels of government and the military. Maybe even become president.

Fuck Russia.

by Anonymousreply 36February 10, 2024 7:35 PM

The Republicans really dropped the ball on this one. They followed Trump’s orders and now it will take at least a year or more to get it going again. They’ve shot themselves in the foot for their Orange Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 37February 10, 2024 7:46 PM

[quote] ANY migrants who commit a felony should be packed on a bus and shipped out of the country.

And then they just stroll back across Biden's open border and are given a free plane ticket and debit cards to travel to any city they wish

by Anonymousreply 38February 11, 2024 5:25 AM

You're a liar, r29

by Anonymousreply 39February 11, 2024 5:54 AM

R38, we don't have an open border. Try again, Repug.

by Anonymousreply 40February 11, 2024 5:56 AM

Gotta love Einsteins who listen to copaganda and the New York Post

by Anonymousreply 41February 11, 2024 5:57 AM

R38 It's no more "open" than it was under the last three presidents.

by Anonymousreply 42February 11, 2024 6:51 AM

Governor Hochul is not answering questions!

by Anonymousreply 43February 11, 2024 6:55 AM

No, asshole R39, I'm not a fucking liar. That asshole shot into a fucking crowd after trying to rob the shoe store, and you know what, go fuck yourself. I'm sure you're a fucking hypocrite ACAB fuck, until you need the cops.

by Anonymousreply 44February 11, 2024 1:27 PM

R37, way to go with blaming Hochul's opinions on Trump.

by Anonymousreply 45February 11, 2024 1:30 PM

I’m Cuban. Yes , the border is wide open and and has a big gaping hole. Everybody knows that. Only a few extreme far left progressives deny this.

Remember when I wrote a year or months ago that Venezuelans were not Cubans? I have bad news for you, el tren Araujo is already here. Thanks Biden. I vote it for him once, I don’t think I will do it twice.

by Anonymousreply 46February 11, 2024 2:17 PM

Cubans are not permitted to votes in American elections, Cuban-Americans vote Republican.

Tell your handler your failure here deserves immediate punishment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47February 11, 2024 2:29 PM

Woke nail-polished yassss kween progressive fags think that the brown POC boys rolling into the country will add them to their concubine.

by Anonymousreply 48February 11, 2024 2:43 PM

R47 I’m a democrat, I’m in that 38 %. If I vote for him it is because I don’t want to give my vote to a republican.

by Anonymousreply 49February 11, 2024 3:50 PM

They should be dragged to the border by their eyelids and catapulted over the wall.

by Anonymousreply 50February 11, 2024 4:59 PM

I agree with her. They should be in an ICE facility being prepared for deportation.

by Anonymousreply 51February 11, 2024 5:09 PM

The last thing this country needs is more third world shitbags who are extremely religious and culturally conservative and shit out one kid after another.

by Anonymousreply 52February 11, 2024 5:14 PM

omg you people are dumb lol.

by Anonymousreply 53February 11, 2024 11:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!