Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Blind Item!- Permanent A List Actor molested his daughter, & tortured and ruined the lives of an actress & actor

“ At first, I was going to call this Old Hollywood, but at least one of the people involved in this story is still alive. Back in the day, this permanent A list movie actor filmed a movie in a foreign country and made it his second home. He married a woman from the country and molested a daughter who was born to them. What isn't widely known is the year following his movie, there was another movie made in the same country. It starred an actress who has never acted again. She was very young. That is how our actor liked his women. He pursued her and told her he would get her fired from the movie she was filming unless she had sex with him. Even though he was a newlywed, our actor spent every second he could with the actress. The problem was the actress was in love with her co-star and did everything to be with him. The co-star knew about the A lister, but he was scared of his power too. The A lister didn't know his new toy was involved with her co-star. When he found out though, he went ballistic. He wanted the co-star gone forever. He bided his time until the co-star returned to the US. Our A lister reached out to a friend in the FBI and claimed all kinds of crimes the co-star committed. The co-star was duly arrested by the FBI, but only one of the charges stuck. It was enough to end the relationship with the co-star though, who was forced to endure years of being the toy of the A lister until he finally moved on with a new toy and of course his daughter.”

Who do we think it is?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39February 5, 2024 1:23 PM

The A list actor was Marlon Brando. No idea about the rest.

by Anonymousreply 1January 30, 2024 12:27 AM

Paul Lynde

by Anonymousreply 2January 30, 2024 12:27 AM

It’s definitely Marlon Brando. His daughter claimed he molested her numerous times and everyone ignored her. She ended up having a lot of issues and killed herself.

by Anonymousreply 3January 30, 2024 12:34 AM

Paul Hogan.

by Anonymousreply 4January 30, 2024 12:36 AM

France Nuyen?

by Anonymousreply 5January 30, 2024 12:38 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 30, 2024 12:39 AM

The people or person stating random names should just leave the thread. This is very much Marlon Brando. Paul Hogan? Really?

by Anonymousreply 7January 30, 2024 12:40 AM

Enty must be paying someone to get traffic to that site. The other thing he does is lift posts from DL and they turn into blind items on his site in a day or two. Bunch of MAGAts over there.

by Anonymousreply 8January 30, 2024 12:42 AM

Other film: Hawaii (1966)

Young actress: Elizabeth Logue (only made two films)

Her co-star: not sure

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 30, 2024 12:52 AM

Jesus. This man was such a POS.

He caused drama everywhere he went and caused many people a lot of pain.

by Anonymousreply 10January 30, 2024 12:57 AM

Tarita, his 3rd wife (and ex-wife) and mother of their daughter said he molested Cheyenne (their daughter) in 2005.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 30, 2024 1:10 AM

And lipstick alley posted the transcript of Cheyenne’s interview from 1993 where she says he molested her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 30, 2024 1:13 AM

So, he was the MJ of acting?

by Anonymousreply 13January 30, 2024 1:21 AM

In "Hawaii," Elizabeth Logue played opposite Manu Tupou, who is the hunky guy in the photo with her at r9.

Of course by "co-star" they could also be referring to Max von Sydow--or, for all we know, to Bette Midler (who was an extra in the production).

by Anonymousreply 14January 30, 2024 1:25 AM

Thank you, R14! I can't find anything about Tupou getting arrested but that was a while back (and this blind could be made up anyway).

by Anonymousreply 15January 30, 2024 1:27 AM

Better Midler was not a male actor and didn’t get arrested by the FBI

by Anonymousreply 16January 30, 2024 1:29 AM

[quote]At first, I was going to call this Old Hollywood, but at least one of the people involved in this story is still alive. Back in the day, this permanent A list movie actor filmed a movie in a foreign country and made it his second home. He married a woman from the country and molested a daughter who was born to them.

[quote]What isn't widely known is the year following his movie, there was another movie made in the same country. It starred an actress who has never acted again. She was very young.

The first part of this does sound like Brando, but the country he fell in love with was Tahiti when he made "Mutiny on the Bounty."

But I don't see how the film made the year after could be "Hawaii," since that was all filmed on the Hawaiian island of Oahu, which is not "the same country."

by Anonymousreply 17January 30, 2024 1:38 AM

Could the object of his sexual obsession have been Richard Pryor? He is often rumored to have been romantic with Pryor.

Who was the woman who slept with Brando when he was elderly and enormously fat, and claimed he was virtually helpless as a sex partner? Not Heidi Fleiss — it was someone else.

by Anonymousreply 18January 30, 2024 1:40 AM

Hawaii isn’t the choice.

by Anonymousreply 19January 30, 2024 1:40 AM

THESE PEOPLE SOUND AWFUL!

by Anonymousreply 20January 30, 2024 1:47 AM

I was molested!

- Cheyenne

by Anonymousreply 21January 30, 2024 1:47 AM

I swallowed a bug.

- Marlon

by Anonymousreply 22January 30, 2024 3:03 AM

After Brando got fat he’d go on diets to try to lose weight, and Jack Nicholson and Warren Beatty used to throw McDonald’s in front of his house to tempt him into breaking the diet.

by Anonymousreply 23January 30, 2024 3:07 AM

I remember reading Brando would sit and eat a wheel of brie. Nothing else just brie. That's my kinda guy.

by Anonymousreply 24January 30, 2024 3:19 AM

I’m with R8. Enty is trying to drive up traffic to his site. Is it still filled with conspiracy theorists or did they move on?

by Anonymousreply 25January 30, 2024 3:34 AM

R25 zzzzzz get over it. You’re a hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 26January 30, 2024 3:42 AM

I assume the Paul Hogan reference was some kind of joke, but in case anyone is in any doubt, following his move to the US he married younger co-star Linda Kozlowski, but they only had one child, a son.

by Anonymousreply 27January 30, 2024 1:37 PM

DL sleuths trying to decode these blind items is the very gay equivalent to Lucy and the football.

He (or she) is just making stuff up, mixing in a little truth to make it seem possible.

by Anonymousreply 28January 30, 2024 1:39 PM

You makin’ fun of me, Riz (R21)?

by Anonymousreply 29January 30, 2024 1:39 PM

Shillies!! It wash Vivian Vansh!

by Anonymousreply 30January 31, 2024 5:43 PM

You're saying an actor just calls the FBI and "claims" a lot of crimes someone else did, and the FBI just believes the allegations without investigating them, and goes and arrests the person?

by Anonymousreply 31February 5, 2024 6:20 AM

Um, Hawaii is in the United States, people.

by Anonymousreply 32February 5, 2024 6:24 AM

Enty's real name is John Nelson. He is a fat disgusting slob who uses younger women for sex and then discards them. He is a married man.

by Anonymousreply 33February 5, 2024 7:27 AM

Not until 1959, E12.

by Anonymousreply 34February 5, 2024 10:06 AM

Sorry -- R32.

by Anonymousreply 35February 5, 2024 10:08 AM

I thought Cheyenne's mom was Tahitian, rather than Hawaiian?

Isn't her family also a very well known surfing family? Perhaps I'm confusing her with another very well known family who have a legacy of top surfers in one family, worldwide.

by Anonymousreply 36February 5, 2024 11:06 AM

At first, I thought the young actress could be Nancy Kwan, who shot parts of "Tamahine" (1963) in Bora Bora, but Nancy went on to do films throughout the '60s and '70s. And I doubt she got it on with her costar John Fraser.

by Anonymousreply 37February 5, 2024 12:42 PM

I thought Brando's daughter was molested by her brother?

by Anonymousreply 38February 5, 2024 1:21 PM

You know I can see Brando being coercive to get a young actress to have an affair with him. But when this story got to the part about the A lister calling a friend at the FBI, that's when the air went out of that balloon. I can't see Brando doing that. He was a degenerate, he was a sexual predator, but the FIB? No. doesn't work for me.

by Anonymousreply 39February 5, 2024 1:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!