Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

ERIKA SLEZAK'S DAUGHTER IS.....

Chubby offspring is no more. 42.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31January 31, 2024 2:54 PM

She's in Eterna!

by Anonymousreply 1January 29, 2024 11:34 PM

Chubby offspring? Have you ever seen Erika's father, actor Walter Slezak? It runs in the family.

by Anonymousreply 2January 29, 2024 11:36 PM

Good god man.

Jesus.

I think Erika's daughter had a nursery/landscape related business in VT not that long ago..

I always sensed that Erika's children were pretty spoiled/sheltered from the real world but at least never were little animals or embarrassed their parents-

They are a pretty private family.

But this is extremely sad and I am so sorry to read this..

by Anonymousreply 3January 29, 2024 11:36 PM

R2, so? does that protect her from heart attacks and other obesity-related issues?

Her grandfather committed suicide, that also runs in the family. Just ask Margaux Hemingway. Oh wait, you can't.

by Anonymousreply 4January 29, 2024 11:56 PM

Has Mitch Lawrence commented yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 30, 2024 3:33 AM

Walter was a handsome youth who, like Welles and Brando, tripled in size as he aged. He shot himself when he was 80 and in terrible health.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 30, 2024 4:40 AM

I am sadden by your loss, would you like a replacement daughter? I have one that I’m trying desperately to get rid of.

by Anonymousreply 7January 30, 2024 5:13 AM

You watch. She's going to win an Emmy for the funeral.

by Anonymousreply 8January 30, 2024 6:04 AM

Sorry to hear about her death.

While Slezak was pregnant with Amanda and out on maternity leave in 1981, Christine Jones subbed as Viki for about 6 months.

by Anonymousreply 9January 30, 2024 8:40 AM

Oh no! Remember the Christine Jones troll!!

(I loved Christine Jones as Pam)

I have gotten to watch 1980's OLTL on Youtube and it was even better than I remembered as a little kid watching with my grandparents!

by Anonymousreply 10January 30, 2024 4:53 PM

R7: call me

by Anonymousreply 11January 30, 2024 5:19 PM

She's going to bury her with one of her Emmys. 🏆⚰️

by Anonymousreply 12January 30, 2024 5:28 PM

Mother and daughter chin implants

by Anonymousreply 13January 30, 2024 5:58 PM

R13- Those are their natural chins-- That was actually not surgery- And they do not look great...

I think Erika's son still lives at home.. I think the daughter waitressed for many years (Erika said so) I think the kids were/are both bankrolled my mom truthfully.

by Anonymousreply 14January 30, 2024 6:21 PM

R14 = Yeah. I think the son lost his job when OLTL was cancelled. He worked in marketing or something behind the scenes of the show..

by Anonymousreply 15January 30, 2024 7:17 PM

Holy shit, I thought Erika Slezak was pushing 90. She's only 77?? She seemed post-menopausal in 1980.

by Anonymousreply 16January 30, 2024 7:21 PM

R16=Susan Lucci

by Anonymousreply 17January 30, 2024 7:54 PM

Was watching Chopped last night and at the end of the episode they announced the death of the winner! “In loving memory…”

by Anonymousreply 18January 30, 2024 8:43 PM

Does anyone know the cause yet? Thanks in advance..

by Anonymousreply 19January 30, 2024 9:50 PM

[quote]Oh no! Remember the Christine Jones troll!!

No, I don't.

I remember a Kathy Glass troll that we had here for several years. Don't recall anyone especially obsessing over Christine Jones here.

by Anonymousreply 20January 30, 2024 10:31 PM

I don't think we had a Christine Jones troll per se, but we did have a poster who seemed to prefer Ms. Jones' version of the character over Viki Sleestak herself.

The Kathy Glass troll, on the other hand, was annoying. And may have also been our lunatic soap troll who posted ad nauseam on many other topics.

by Anonymousreply 21January 30, 2024 10:39 PM

Guys- I do not think that the outcome will be good...

I knew that Erika/Brian had purchased their daughter a home in Killington VT--

A few googles later....

See link below...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 31, 2024 12:26 AM

WHO?!

by Anonymousreply 23January 31, 2024 12:30 AM

R22 That's sad.

So she either died of liver failure or the like.....or suicide.

by Anonymousreply 24January 31, 2024 12:31 AM

R24, reports said she "died suddenly." Liver failure is a slower demise.

by Anonymousreply 25January 31, 2024 2:34 AM

When things get vague it's usually suicide.

Even today there is still a stigma for those still living.

Whatever this turns out to be, I hope her parents can cope.

by Anonymousreply 26January 31, 2024 2:44 AM

The suddenly makes me think it could have been something as simple as obstructive sleep apnea. That almost always goes hand in hand with being overweight plus a heavy drinker.

Erika obviously loved her family very much, I hope she has a lot of support around her.

by Anonymousreply 27January 31, 2024 2:58 AM

I found Amanda's Facebook- she struck me as a little sad and aimless. Totally pro gay, raised a little blind dog who she loved.

She seems like a very normal girl who just had rich parents. But there is a sadness there.

Erika, without any hesitation admitted that they bought Amanda a condo in Killington- Both children also lived with them in New Canaan.

These are 2 very "spoiled "children in the sense their parents have taken care of them their entire lives and neither really has a career. I sense Erika and Bryan adore their children- like the type of parents who do everything for their kids- and I think this is going to be rough.

I have a few ties to VT- I want to link Erika's "2nd house" in Mt Holly VT that they they sold 2 years ago. Its absolutely stunning.

by Anonymousreply 28January 31, 2024 12:50 PM

Nothing is happening to this guy... We will not be free until the pig kicks it..

The fact that I would give him a 75% chance of being "our president" again chills me to the bone.

Not to mention who will be in his cabinet-- His cabinet last time was even worse than he is.

Can you imagine who it will be THIS time??

We have entered the parallel universe.

by Anonymousreply 29January 31, 2024 1:03 PM

R29 we agree but wrong thread!

by Anonymousreply 30January 31, 2024 1:16 PM

I am such a dumb fuck..

I am going to copy and paste that and add my two cents to the "TRUMP THREAD".

by Anonymousreply 31January 31, 2024 2:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!