Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's be raging nutjob eldergays in 1958

Wokerati attempt to integrate nice school with help of Eisenhower's Red Guard shock troops

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 27, 2024 10:08 PM

Why don't they just stay at the back of the bus

by Anonymousreply 1January 26, 2024 10:50 PM

I'm sick of uppity woke blacks like Martin Luther King and Rosa Parks!

by Anonymousreply 2January 26, 2024 10:58 PM

OP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 26, 2024 11:18 PM

Why are women working outside the home? They belong in the kitchen

by Anonymousreply 4January 26, 2024 11:40 PM

If we let them in, our neighborhood will turn into a crime ridden shithole!

by Anonymousreply 5January 26, 2024 11:51 PM

Here is racist Ben Franklin in not 1958 but 1751

[quote] Why should the Palatine Boors be suffered to swarm into our Settlements and, by herding together, establish their Language and Manners, to the Exclusion of ours? Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs any more than they can acquire our Complexion?

[quote] Which leads me to add one Remark, that the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny; Asia chiefly tawny; America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians, and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who, with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we, in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? Why increase the Sons of Africa, by planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 27, 2024 12:24 AM

That’s very interesting. Even back then people were worried about whites being a minority.

by Anonymousreply 7January 27, 2024 8:06 AM

The essay by Benjamin Franklin in r6 appears in a very commonly used history textbook-- Foner's, I think.

by Anonymousreply 8January 27, 2024 1:26 PM

I thought it was interesting the Ben Franklin considered the Swedes generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion. The Swedes swarthy?

by Anonymousreply 9January 27, 2024 6:30 PM

I take him out to look at the Queen/ He always shouts-out something obscene.

by Anonymousreply 10January 27, 2024 10:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!