Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Duncan Nutter of Showbiz Moms and Dads

After seeing the Shane Klingensmith's update, another DL fave from the series popped up on my YT feed, Duncan Nutter. He was one of the more discussed TV personalities on DL when Reality TV was in its infancy. Duncan a fey father who moved his family of 9 (seven kids and a wife, which was the most controversial part of his brood) from their comfortable home in Vermont to NYC to pursue his dreams of stardom. Duncan is back in Vermont, writing and doing community theater. He did not give up his house in Vermont as he is living there again. So does he get reassessed? At the time, there was outrage that he moved his family into a 2 bedroom apartment in Queens for his dream. And apparently he's still with his wife. But watching him critique female fashions with his daughter still gives one pause.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 25, 2024 3:35 PM

Good God! Could this guy BE more gay?

You can see the homosexuality from space!

by Anonymousreply 1January 25, 2024 2:50 PM

She likes Anne Murray.

by Anonymousreply 2January 25, 2024 3:06 PM

Is the wife really the last to know???

by Anonymousreply 3January 25, 2024 3:10 PM

How did he manage to knock up his wife that many times? Are they religious?

I’ve never heard of this show, but it looks exactly like the kind of trash I enjoy.

by Anonymousreply 4January 25, 2024 3:16 PM

R4, it remains a high water mark in Reality TV. You should check out Shane Klingensmith and his show biz mom. Poor Shane had zero talent but she kept pushing him as a teen idol. The update is he studied singing and is making a living as a singing gondo at the Venetian in Vegas.

Duncan apparently went back to teaching as well and there are numerous comments about what a great teacher he was, and I don't doubt that. But was his moving his family to NY such a bad thing? They gave up house and space but were exposed to NY theater. After the dream was over, they moved back to Vermont and the family seems very much together and happy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 25, 2024 3:22 PM

The producer in the Duncan tribute says in every way possible that he thought Duncan was a total queen.

by Anonymousreply 6January 25, 2024 3:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!