Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Did Will and Jada raise Jaden and Willow to be bisexual?

The title of this video is a lie and clickbait, but the video makes a lot of interesting observations…

Did Jaden just spontaneously start acting gay, wearing dresses, saying Tyler the Creator is his boyfriend, etc? Or did Will and Jada groom him to be bisexual?

What was August Alsina doing living with Will and Jada if Jaden had already moved out and been emancipated?

Why was Will Smith constantly kissing Jaden on the lips in public?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 1, 2024 3:29 AM

[quote]but the video makes a lot of interesting observations…

No, it fucking does not. These right-wing videos play up the grooming narrative for LGBT people, which you are now parroting. On a gay message board. You need to take a long hard look at yourself, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1January 23, 2024 10:39 AM

I don't know about bisexual, but the Smiths sure raised their kids to be whiny nepo-babies 🙄

by Anonymousreply 2January 23, 2024 10:39 AM

@r1, "These right-wing videos play up the grooming narrative for LGBT people"

Everyone is beginning to figure out the it's the right-wing that's doing the grooming 🤨

by Anonymousreply 3January 23, 2024 10:42 AM

R1 That’s exactly what Boris is attempting to do by posting this shit.

by Anonymousreply 4January 23, 2024 10:43 AM

I reported the video to youtube.

by Anonymousreply 5January 23, 2024 11:03 AM

I didn't watch the video at first 😳 What a bunch of horseshit propaganda. Op is blocked

by Anonymousreply 6January 23, 2024 11:07 AM

Grooming only happens in churches, youth groups, sportsball, and boy scouts OP. Are these nepo babies involved in any of those activities? I need more information.

by Anonymousreply 7January 23, 2024 11:09 AM

Jolie dressed Shiloh as a boy even as an infant. Shiloh is traditionally a male name.

But then, Paris used to be a name for males.

by Anonymousreply 8January 23, 2024 11:53 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 9January 23, 2024 12:18 PM

R9, I think for many people, sexuality is malleable as it develops, and it is responsive to the culture one lives in. Look at Ancient Greece as an example.

by Anonymousreply 10January 24, 2024 6:42 AM

I bet Will and Jada believed they would be the black super couple and planned accordingly. Then they petered out.

by Anonymousreply 11January 24, 2024 7:45 AM

Daddy and Mommy forced me to suck cock and love it. The " bi-sexual" label is there only because I want a career.

by Anonymousreply 12January 24, 2024 1:39 PM

Did these two ever fuck?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 24, 2024 1:43 PM

The other thread asking if Jaden Smith was molested by Will Smith got deleted,

I wanted to revisit that thread after Jaguar Wright finally spoke out and made that accusation.

by Anonymousreply 14September 30, 2024 6:50 AM

Awful people. All four of them. Afraid I'm gonna somehow catch their alopecia.

by Anonymousreply 15October 1, 2024 3:23 AM

Honestly, does anyone care about this no-talent family anymore? Will was the only one with genuine talent and he flushed his career down the drain a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 16October 1, 2024 3:26 AM

They controlled me. That's why I'm an entitled POS. If I wanted the Maserati, I had to first suck on the tail pipe.

by Anonymousreply 17October 1, 2024 3:27 AM

Fag.

by Anonymousreply 18October 1, 2024 3:29 AM

"They made me eat their ass".

by Anonymousreply 19October 1, 2024 3:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!