Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WEHT Shawn Pyfrom?

He’s no longer involved with Eric Podwall apparently.

He and Colton Haynes used to be good friends. They no longer follow each other on IG. Gay drama? (FWIW, Colton doesn’t seem to be involved with Team Podwall anymore either).

He and Chance Crawford also no longer follow each other on IG. Didn’t there used to be photos of them together at events? Gay drama?

Also, he’s friends with Max Carver but not Charlie Carver. Gay drama?

Is Shawn Pyfrom still struggling with drug addiction?

He’s probably depressed because he’s not booking anything.

by Anonymousreply 13January 21, 2024 7:11 PM

WHET

by Anonymousreply 1January 20, 2024 9:13 PM

Seems like he left Hollywood so maybe that’s why he’s drifted from old friends/co-workers. A few years ago he had a website promoting his photography but I don’t know if it’s still active or if he’s still pursuing that

by Anonymousreply 2January 20, 2024 9:26 PM

According to this link Shawn was at a Desperate Housewives convention in Paris called From Wisteria Lane to Paris on May 27, 2023.

Shawn Pyfrom, the first guest at this event, will be doing photos, autographs, a meet-and-greet, one-on-one and personalized videos while in Paris.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 20, 2024 9:48 PM

His Linkedin indicates that aside from being an actor, he's had some kind of fashion-art business (as CEO) called OMIXXION since 2016 and splits his time between Los Angeles and Paris.

I also saw the convention information that R3 put up, and Pyfrom did this video short when it was announced in 2023.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 20, 2024 9:53 PM

I thought it was Penn he was always hanging out with.

by Anonymousreply 5January 20, 2024 9:55 PM

Shawn is doing Cameo Videos for $199.00 there are three sample videos at link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 20, 2024 9:55 PM

[quote]He and Colton Haynes used to be good friends. They no longer follow each other on IG.

I got Shawn in the divorce.

by Anonymousreply 7January 20, 2024 9:57 PM

$199?! Who does he think he is, George Santos?

by Anonymousreply 8January 20, 2024 9:58 PM

R8 Agreed.

by Anonymousreply 9January 21, 2024 5:37 AM

Who would a Cameo from that dude?

by Anonymousreply 10January 21, 2024 6:15 AM

Who would want a cameo from anyone?

Just "buy" a star and name it after yourself. While this is also a scam, at least you get a certificate of authenticity to impress your friends with.

by Anonymousreply 11January 21, 2024 11:58 AM

R10 I would if he flashed his arse or cock

by Anonymousreply 12January 21, 2024 12:26 PM

For a $199 he should present hole, use a dildo, and jack off on camera.

by Anonymousreply 13January 21, 2024 7:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!