Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Found with Shanola Hampton and Mark-Paul Gosselaar

Call it Room, SVU.

20 years after being imprisoned by Mark-Paul Gosselaar (Sir), Shanola Hampton (Gabi) runs an investigation firm with other kidnapping victims including Kelli Williams.

The hook is that she has Sir chained up in her basement, helping her solve cases, like Hannibal Lector.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 12, 2024 7:41 PM

So he's some kind of a mastermind of kidnapping?

by Anonymousreply 1January 20, 2024 10:57 AM

Gosselaar is stinky and gross as Sir but remains hot enough to inspire a thousand disgusting fanfics.

The guy playing gay Dhan is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 2January 20, 2024 11:08 AM

Mark must have a lovely big cock

by Anonymousreply 3January 20, 2024 11:20 AM

R1 He kidnapped at least 3 girls that we know of, so while she has him in her clutches he tells her what he would have done while she investigates the missing person of the week in exchange for books and soap.

He’s like an eccentric professor type. He dressed her in little evening dresses and cardigans and gave her a script to read after dinner every day where they’re having a conversation about literature and philosophy.

It’s a lot of fun, but I don’t see how this concept can last beyond maybe 2 or 3 seasons.

by Anonymousreply 4January 20, 2024 11:45 AM

R4 - I give it one. But I suppose at some point he’ll need to escape. Seems like it should be a streaming series.

by Anonymousreply 5January 20, 2024 11:52 AM

Does she desire him..sexually?

by Anonymousreply 6January 20, 2024 12:00 PM

silly hook. god i hate tv.

by Anonymousreply 7January 20, 2024 12:19 PM

Shigella Hampstead...

by Anonymousreply 8January 20, 2024 12:26 PM

[quote] like Hannibal Lector

Lecter!

by Anonymousreply 9January 20, 2024 12:44 PM

I like Shanola Hampton so I treat this as a background/two screener show so that she gets the viewing minutes on Peacock. What I find most interesting about this is that Mark-Paul Gosselaar has managed to carve out a nice career for himself. Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 10January 20, 2024 1:25 PM

[quote]What I find most interesting about this is that Mark-Paul Gosselaar has managed to carve out a nice career for himself. Good for him.

Scenes like this didn't hurt. He was willing to display his body on camera.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 20, 2024 1:34 PM

Nope. Didn't hurt at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 20, 2024 1:36 PM

R11 I was so jealous of Mary Louise Parker in that scene.

by Anonymousreply 13January 20, 2024 3:10 PM

His character's name is Sir?

by Anonymousreply 14January 20, 2024 3:17 PM

That’s how he made the little girls he kidnapped address him.

by Anonymousreply 15January 20, 2024 3:20 PM

From the flashbacks, Sir is Marnie. If Marnie decided to kidnap teenagers and build a real fake fantasy life instead of ripping off her horny bosses and spending the money on stabling her horse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 21, 2024 12:37 PM

[quote] What I find most interesting about this is that Mark-Paul Gosselaar has managed to carve out a nice career for himself. Good for him

I love MPG but his TV career has been a series of cancellations since Franklin and Bash. Hopefully FOUND will be a hit. He seems to be the go to guy to play opposite a black female lead, so maybe his shows are mainly watched by the “urban” demographic?

I was particularly pissed off when PITCH was cancelled. So was he. His wife made him go into family counselling. (Presumably because of the steroids he used to bulk up to be a baseball player?). I can’t see it being made today, there would be too many complaints about the “wokeness”.

by Anonymousreply 17January 23, 2024 10:33 AM

Had no idea Found was renewed.

I love Shanola.

by Anonymousreply 18October 9, 2024 8:24 AM

This is one of the most incredulous premises of all time. Lawd.

by Anonymousreply 19October 9, 2024 8:31 AM

Shut your mafucking mouth r19.

by Anonymousreply 20October 12, 2024 7:06 PM

I was intrigued and binged the first season - but it was so long ago, I assumed it had been cancelled. However, it was only released in Oct 2023. I would have thought it was more like two years ago.

I'm surprised they've done a second season.

by Anonymousreply 21October 12, 2024 7:19 PM

R20 Fuck my mouth. Fuck my hole. I’m a nasty fkin whore and need to be treated as such. Spit on me.

by Anonymousreply 22October 12, 2024 7:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!