Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kanye West installs $850,000 Jaws-inspired titanium teeth

Kanye West has installed $850,000 titanium teeth implants in a new look he compared to the James Bond villain Jaws.

The rapper posted a photo to his Instagram account with his mouth wide open to show off his new metallic dentures to fans.

A source close to the rapper said it was “quite unlike anything that has been done before”.

“The technical term is fixed prosthodontics. They are fixed and permanent. This goes way beyond veneers or grills,” they told the Washington Post.

“It’s experimental dentistry to say the least,” they added.

“All that said, his teeth weren’t removed.”

Initial reports had suggested that West, who now goes by Ye, had removed all of his teeth and replaced them with metal ones.

West personally designed the denture-like structure with a team of cosmetic surgeons and dentists, the source said.

Thomas Connelly, the dentist who carried out the procedure, said the denture-like structure was modelled to fit West’s teeth.

Mr Connelly told the Daily Mail: “Ye was a pleasure to work with every step of the process.

“His vision for designing unique art transcends the dental progression. The marriage of his vision with dental science has created a new look that is epic!”

It is not the first time that West has altered the design of his dentures.

In 2010, the rapper told Ellen DeGeneres that he had replaced his bottom row of teeth with gold implants and diamonds. “It’s really my real teeth,” he insisted, adding, “I just thought the diamonds were cooler”.

It comes ahead of the release of his new album “Vultures”.

In October 2002, West was in a near-fatal car accident which meant he had to have his mouth wired shut as part of facial reconstruction surgery. Just two weeks after his accident, with his jaw still wired shut, he recorded his debut single Through the Wire.

Last year, the 46-year-old sparked outrage after posting a slew of remarks about Jews on social media that led to him being dropped by sponsors and suspended from X, formerly known as Twitter.

He issued an apology in Hebrew to “the Jewish community” for past anti-Semitic outbursts, saying he sought forgiveness and regretted any pain that his remarks had caused.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26January 24, 2024 1:43 PM

Just what he needed.

To look even more psychotic than he already does.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 19, 2024 2:51 AM

I hope he bites his tongue.

by Anonymousreply 2January 19, 2024 2:52 AM

I’m sure he got Jaws and Jews confused again.

by Anonymousreply 3January 19, 2024 2:53 AM

That's nice, Kanye, now go back outside and play.

by Anonymousreply 4January 19, 2024 2:53 AM

It looks like they wrapped his teeth in tinfoil.

by Anonymousreply 5January 19, 2024 3:06 AM

Is he officially now a danger to himself and others?

by Anonymousreply 6January 19, 2024 3:09 AM

I wonder if any woman will ever let him perform cunnilingus on her now.

*CHOMP!*

by Anonymousreply 7January 19, 2024 3:16 AM

Good choice of sperm donor for your kids, Kim. You must be praying they don’t inherit his mental instability.

by Anonymousreply 8January 19, 2024 3:21 AM

Inspired by Thomas Harris' Red Dragon, I see.

by Anonymousreply 9January 19, 2024 3:31 AM

It's a tribute to his favorite member of the Legion of Super-Heroes, Matter-Eater Lad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 19, 2024 3:37 AM

Doesn't he have notoriously bad breath to begin with?

by Anonymousreply 11January 19, 2024 3:41 AM

Well, he's still wearing that hideous hoodie and now he looks like a cyborg chipmunk man. Great job Kanye.

His face looks really swollen, I wonder if he has some infection.

by Anonymousreply 12January 19, 2024 6:46 PM

You know who needs to be locked away in a loony bin? The freakin dentist who agreed to do this.

by Anonymousreply 13January 19, 2024 7:12 PM

#jelly

by Anonymousreply 14January 19, 2024 7:15 PM

r13 agreed. Any doctor that does things like this (pr who ever operated on that WIlderstien woman) needs to go to jail and have their license revoked.

by Anonymousreply 15January 19, 2024 7:15 PM

In WeHo you see scary overdone plastic surgery faces. They look semi cartoon masculine. They them over do it with tattoo eyebrows. They look insane.

by Anonymousreply 16January 19, 2024 7:18 PM

*then not them

by Anonymousreply 17January 19, 2024 7:19 PM

He's a lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 18January 24, 2024 6:19 AM

So what fresh hell is this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 24, 2024 6:20 AM

WTF?????????

by Anonymousreply 20January 24, 2024 6:30 AM

O Dear God

by Anonymousreply 21January 24, 2024 7:48 AM

Buck never would’ve installed $850,000 Jaws-inspired titanium teeth.

by Anonymousreply 22January 24, 2024 1:09 PM

I love the dentist’s utterly unaware attitude.

“Ye was a fun collaborator on this project, and his shockingly malformed veneers are epic!”

Like the fucker’s talking about designing custom decals for someone’s Airstream trailer.

by Anonymousreply 23January 24, 2024 1:15 PM

Britney shaves her head and gets locked up but ye is walking around like nothing after that dentist stunt and much much more

by Anonymousreply 24January 24, 2024 1:41 PM

Shouldn’t he be trying to save the money he has left?

by Anonymousreply 25January 24, 2024 1:42 PM

R24, enough with the ye shit.

by Anonymousreply 26January 24, 2024 1:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!