Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump babbles incoherently in New Hampshire

Keep talking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87March 6, 2024 3:44 PM

In the US banks have been accused of the same thing.

JPMorgan first landed in hot water soon after conservative activists Enrique Tarrio, Joe Biggs, Laura Loomer and Martina Markota discovered their accounts at Chase were closed within weeks of each other earlier this year — and without satisfactory explanations, they claim.

Several Chase managers could not give him a satisfactory reason for the account’s closure. One even called the closing “mind-boggling.”

JP Mprgan denies. Dimon, using acronyms for laws deployed by banks to stop crooks, told Almasi at the shareholders meeting: “Very directly, we have not and do not debank people because of their political views. We have not and do not. And we debank people ’cause they’re DSA, AML, KYC or unable to meet regulation-regulatory-type of requirements for them.” JP Morgan didn’t respond to requests for comment for this story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 18, 2024 4:10 AM

So, in fact, "debanking" is real.

by Anonymousreply 2January 18, 2024 4:13 AM

Nice try, MAGA.

Your Dear Leader is a raving lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 3January 18, 2024 4:13 AM

He's projecting, as he understands that HIS own perilous banking relationships have either been discreetly cut off or are at great risk, or a combination thereof.

Everything an insecure narcissist utters, is truly about themselves, as they haven't the capacity to think of others, other than how others benefit them or threaten them.

by Anonymousreply 4January 18, 2024 4:19 AM

[quote] Your Dear Leader is a raving lunatic.

Actually fool I'm the one who keeps saying the voters don't WANT either of them and are stuck in a lesser evil choice. But don't let that slow you down.

by Anonymousreply 5January 18, 2024 4:31 AM

Oh, of course. I should have recognized your previous anonymous posts from this anonymous post. My bad. I bow to your genius.

by Anonymousreply 6January 18, 2024 4:41 AM

Has this orange idiot ever babbled coherently?

Srsly

by Anonymousreply 7January 18, 2024 5:10 AM

What a graceful pivot to electric cars at the end there.

by Anonymousreply 8January 18, 2024 5:33 AM

This happened in the Netherlands to that feminist organization that was against trans. He's still an orange turd

by Anonymousreply 9January 18, 2024 5:41 AM

*He* is about to be debanked after Judge Engoron is done with him.

by Anonymousreply 10January 18, 2024 5:45 AM

I'm voting for him. He's a genius!

by Anonymousreply 11January 18, 2024 5:53 AM

He's speaking in secret code. It's similar to church groups who "speak in tongues"; only true believers hear the true message behind the gobbley-gook.

Normies all know it's so much bullshit but The Flock hear The Word.

To note: the current Speaker of the House, Down Low Johnson, is getting orders about the Southern US border from this pudding brain. Something to ponder.

by Anonymousreply 12January 18, 2024 11:03 AM

His followers bury their gubbermint checks in the backyard anyway.

by Anonymousreply 13January 18, 2024 11:10 AM

Half the people are stand-ins and extras anyways. He doesn’t have to say much. And the dark ones, well they were promised lunch and a timeshare.

by Anonymousreply 14January 18, 2024 11:12 AM

And will we hear one word from any democrat in response to this idiocy? Oh hell no, because "when they go low, we go high", and all that bullshit. The dems just sit back and expect (or hope) people will see that Trump is a crazed lunatic. When is someone from the democratic party going to finally strap on some balls and start saying the obvious, that Trump is a crazed lunatic? Instead the worst thing I've ever heard any of them say was when Nancy Pelosi said "I'm concerned for the President's mental health". Their silence may just end up doing them in.

by Anonymousreply 15January 18, 2024 11:12 AM

What’s worse, R15, is Biden will lightly trip over something or make some small gaffe, and all the so-called “mainstream” media outlets like CNN will be kicking into overdrive questioning his age and competency, alongside FauxNews. It’s infuriating that Dump is significantly worse than Biden, yet somehow Dump is held up as the competent alternative.

by Anonymousreply 16January 18, 2024 11:20 AM

Some are now saying Trump may have syphilis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 18, 2024 11:36 AM

It’s quite obvious Trump is sick.

He is not really running for President. He knows it would kill him.

He is being paid to be a stalking horse to keep Biden in the race. Trump will step down when it has gone on long enough and the Democrats would be forced to accept Biden as the nominee or go into chaos. Haley has been chosen and she will be elected.

by Anonymousreply 18January 18, 2024 11:41 AM

Haley who wants to destroy Social security?

So electable.

by Anonymousreply 19January 18, 2024 11:44 AM

Will Nimarita's dad wear his turban to her rallies?

Asking for Christian Conservatives.

by Anonymousreply 20January 18, 2024 11:45 AM

[quote]Haley who wants to destroy Social security?

they all want to destroy social security, starting with ronald reagan. they still get elected.

by Anonymousreply 21January 18, 2024 11:47 AM

Behold: The Word of their Lard!

"Trump, confused: Non-liquid gold. It's called corn. It's non-liquid. You have more non-liquid... gold. They said what is that? We love that idea. It’s a pretty cool thought isn't it? That's a nickname in its own way, but we came up with a new word, a new couple of words for corn"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 18, 2024 12:05 PM

Nimrod Haley? Pock marked Indian American middlebrow IQ delusional MAGAt who says USA has never been a racist country? Elected?

by Anonymousreply 23January 18, 2024 12:13 PM

Congressman Jared Moskowitz has admitted that the democrats do a shitty job at messaging. They should have a rotating roster of democratic congresspeople on all the mainstream news shows multiple times a day talking about how mentally unbalanced Trump is, and beating the fact into the minds of the viewers how the Republicans are dead set on doing away with Social Security, Medicare & Medicaid.

by Anonymousreply 24January 18, 2024 12:15 PM

Haley should be serving Tikka Masala & Papadam in an Indian restaurant for a living.

by Anonymousreply 25January 18, 2024 12:18 PM

“Did you ever hear of Hannibal Lecter? They’re being dropping into our country. Hannibal Lecter is coming in, lots of them!”

Another Trump campaign gem.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26January 18, 2024 12:50 PM

Trump has been very busy on Truth Spectacle, telling his Flock that Nimarita is ineligible to be President due to her parents not being born in the United States.

Good luck unplanting that seed in those fertile minds of his followers, Haley fans!

by Anonymousreply 27January 18, 2024 12:50 PM

I can see why they’ve been hiding him.

by Anonymousreply 28January 18, 2024 1:02 PM

As long as he claims he will deport brown people day one, they will applaud and vote.

by Anonymousreply 29January 18, 2024 1:04 PM

BTW—banks have begun enforcing long-ignored “Know Your Customer” rules which are designed to fight money-laundering . They contact account holders to confirm their identity and source of income. If you do not respond to their inquiries, they close your account. I was contacted by Citibank. At first I suspected a hoax, but I confirmed that it was legit.

by Anonymousreply 30January 18, 2024 1:08 PM

The debanked Laura Loomer for being the ugliest woman to ever run for political office in the history of politics.

by Anonymousreply 31January 18, 2024 1:10 PM

[quote]In the US banks have been accused of the same thing.

ACCUSED is doing a hell of a lot of work in that sentence, R1. "Debanking" has been a subject of discussion in the UK for a while now, with none other than Putin Stooge Nigel Farage at the center of it. It's another self glorifying victim fantasy that got traction in the UK and now the freaks in the USA are importing it for use in political campaigns because literally nothing galvanizes christo fascists/white supremacists than a good victim /conspiracy fantasy with them at the center. Fortunatley, that orange blob of fat, other people's cash and grievance, is unable to execute the strategy with any competency.

Everything that comes out of that things mouth is a lie. "The Election was stolen (except in the states I won)" "I've been debanked without reason (except that the feds may have notified the bank I get deposits from hostile forieign nationals")

Anyone with a modicum of intelligence who identifies as a conservative should be moving away from this MAGA mess now or forever hold your head in shame

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32January 18, 2024 1:11 PM

Trump is a BUFFOON- no doubt but he’s not senile. It is President Biden who’s now senile.

by Anonymousreply 33January 18, 2024 1:13 PM

[quote] Has this orange idiot ever babbled coherently?

He’s getting worse. Much worse.

by Anonymousreply 34January 18, 2024 1:19 PM

[quote] Trump has been very busy on Truth Spectacle, telling his Flock that Nimarita is ineligible to be President due to her parents not being born in the United States.

That’s not dementia. That’s what passes for strategy.

by Anonymousreply 35January 18, 2024 1:24 PM

Trump would take/steal every penny Americans own, take their property and wouldn’t blink an eye

by Anonymousreply 36January 18, 2024 1:26 PM

[quote]Trump is a BUFFOON- no doubt but he’s not senile. It is President Biden who’s now senile.

And Hillary Clinton was Putin’s puppet and Joe Biden is taking foreign money and the Democrats are the fascists and Garland is using the Justice Department as a political weapon and Biden is a threat to Democracy!

by Anonymousreply 37January 18, 2024 1:49 PM

Why would the Democrats nominate Joe Biden if he were senile? Why would he even run?

by Anonymousreply 38January 18, 2024 1:51 PM

Dump running interference to keep Nimrod in the game is the biggest laugh of the day. Dump wants to stay out of prison. This is the only way to accomplish that. He can’t trust that Nimrod will pardon him. His ego won’t let him lose. And we’re talking about someone who outside his brief lucid periods probably believes he’s still president anyway.

by Anonymousreply 39January 18, 2024 1:55 PM

[quote]Dump wants to stay out of prison. This is the only way to accomplish that.

No, getting pardoned by a Republican President is the only way to do that. If Trump runs, he may not win. He needs an elected Republican in office or he will not get pardoned. He is not so stupid as to not realize this.

by Anonymousreply 40January 18, 2024 2:10 PM

[quote] He is not so stupid as to not realize this.

Ummmm . . .

by Anonymousreply 41January 18, 2024 2:12 PM

R41 a fox who has chewed off his own foot in order to break free from a snare in the woods is not stupid

by Anonymousreply 42January 18, 2024 2:15 PM

He cannot be pardoned from state crimes by any president. He is on the hook for many years of criming in Georgia and New York, AT LEAST.

Additionally, if I were the "Joe Biden has the DEMENTIA!" troll, I would re-think my strategy, as Biden has been kicking the ass of your team all over the nation for three years now. Getting your ass handed to you by a senile dude is as weak as you can get. I'd be embarrassed to be in the current GOP.

Massive self own, buddy. Way to go.

by Anonymousreply 43January 18, 2024 2:15 PM

[quote]He cannot be pardoned from state crimes by any president. He is on the hook for many years of criming in Georgia and New York, AT LEAST.

No he cannot. He cannot even pardon himself.

HOWEVER

A senior citizen in poor health would be unlikely to receive any prison time for the offenses Trump has committed.

by Anonymousreply 44January 18, 2024 2:23 PM

[quote] He is being paid to be a stalking horse to keep Biden in the race.

Makes sense to me!

by Anonymousreply 45January 18, 2024 2:24 PM

We're America. We send old people to jail all the time, for far less, R44.

by Anonymousreply 46January 18, 2024 2:26 PM

[quote] Additionally, if I were the "Joe Biden has the DEMENTIA!" troll, I would re-think my strategy,

Why? It’s all they’ve got. Biden is a competent and experienced executive and hasn’t done anything scandalous.

So all they can do is armwave about him being senile, and attack his family asserting guilt by association.

by Anonymousreply 47January 18, 2024 2:27 PM

He won’t go to prison for the New York case. In fact, I don’t know why they are even perusing that case (and God help us if it goes first.) But Georgia? That’s serious prison time.

by Anonymousreply 48January 18, 2024 2:27 PM

Perusing, dammit!

by Anonymousreply 49January 18, 2024 2:27 PM

R45 this does in fact make complete sense. The problem with some Democrats is that they have accepted the completely irrational, the Trump somehow as superpowers over the Republican Party and over Americans.

by Anonymousreply 50January 18, 2024 2:27 PM

Goddam Apple—persuing, dammit

by Anonymousreply 51January 18, 2024 2:28 PM

^^* by the way I’m not a Biden stan. I hated him for years after the Clarence Thomas hearings, only coming around when he coaxed Obama into accepting gay marriage.

I hate his support for the judeo-fascist state, but I get it. Israel is, unfortunately, the third rail of American politics.

by Anonymousreply 52January 18, 2024 2:30 PM

You’re a fucking idiot r52. Truly.

by Anonymousreply 53January 18, 2024 2:48 PM

Ill as he may be, he wants to make it through the next year for his "unfairly denied" second inaugural.

by Anonymousreply 54January 18, 2024 2:57 PM

Which is certain to be the biggest inauguration ever!

by Anonymousreply 55January 18, 2024 3:01 PM

And you’re a fascist, r53. Truly.

I consider it an honor to have rattled the cage of someone who considers mass murder a perfectly acceptable method to get what he wants.

by Anonymousreply 56January 18, 2024 3:18 PM

Pursuing, dear r51.

by Anonymousreply 57January 18, 2024 4:43 PM

No wonder the spell-checker was confused!

by Anonymousreply 58January 18, 2024 4:45 PM

The electric car swerve came out of nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 59January 18, 2024 5:23 PM

He can catch himself in the middle of saying something stupid. The swerve to a new topic is to abandon the mess he’s made and can’t clean up.

by Anonymousreply 60January 18, 2024 5:41 PM

If his opponent was in their 50s Trump's age would be a big factor. He would look ancient debating them. Which is also why he wouldn't attend any of the Republican debates.

But you mention his age and it's, "But Bahhhhden!!".

by Anonymousreply 61January 18, 2024 10:49 PM

Poor thing. He can't read! His teleprompter, that is (remember when he criticized Obama for using a teleprompter? I 'memba!). I LOVE when he fucks up a word and then scrambles like this to try and quickly cover up his mistake. He really thinks he's nailing it! Bless his heart.

by Anonymousreply 62January 18, 2024 10:53 PM

r1 is also:

[quote]Do you really believe Joe thinks flooding America with millions of illegals plus their hordes of anchor babies has been a failure? Whatever his reasoning he did exactly what he intended to do. Just like Tony Blair he has reconstructed his country forever.

by Anonymousreply 63January 18, 2024 10:58 PM

[quote][R45] this does in fact make complete sense. The problem with some Democrats is that they have accepted the completely irrational, the Trump somehow as superpowers over the Republican Party and over Americans.

Do they allow you to cross the street by yourself, r50?

by Anonymousreply 64January 18, 2024 11:01 PM

Fantasia had been hired to type the words on his teleprompter, so this is what he saw:

LllllPo&9%#pizzabags%>>>>

Everything considered, he did a remarkable job.

by Anonymousreply 65January 18, 2024 11:47 PM

He can only riff on things like victimization, enemies, witch hunts and crowd numbers. When he needs to actually act like a candidate and talk about policies, promises and plans- he has to read the teleprompter. He has no idea what they've written for him to read.

by Anonymousreply 66January 19, 2024 3:26 AM

Please Baby Jesus, no debates this year. Just a festival of non-sensical babbling from the imbecile and the fossil.

by Anonymousreply 67January 19, 2024 3:47 AM

He does too have policies, R66! How can you forget either ignoring COVID or injecting bleach, to cure it? Or how about shooting a nuclear bomb into a hurricane, to make it go away? Or his beautiful and best healthcare plan that...ok. He's still working on the healthcare plan after seven-and-a-half-years but if you just give him TWO MORE WEEKS, he's gonna give you the most amazing plan you've ever heard of!

by Anonymousreply 68January 19, 2024 10:41 AM

He's running a bit scared in NH, claiming that Dems will cross over and vote Haley.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69January 19, 2024 2:26 PM

New York's latest contribution to shitty politicians travels to NH to campaign with Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70January 19, 2024 3:01 PM

Don't forget Infrastructure Week R68! Four years of Infrastructure Week under the Orange Menace, but Mighty Joe got it done.

by Anonymousreply 71January 19, 2024 4:58 PM

Granted he's probably trundled from hotel to car to stage, but you know those teen temps havevto be a shock after Florida.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72January 19, 2024 8:06 PM

[quote] travels to NH to campaign with Trump.

The lady who uncovered the ethical rot in the Ivy League?

by Anonymousreply 73January 20, 2024 12:29 AM

I don't know what I'm saying- I really, really don't. It's incredible, it's a disgrace. But it's okay; we're doing great here in New Hampstead. We did a lot of great things for them as President, and I will continue to do so. They've been very, very good to us here. It's very, very COLD. Nancy Haley is freezing her you-know-what off- I saw her in a skirt! Very cold, but that's okay. It's a beautiful state, New Hampshire- what did I say? Hampstead? Oh, okay; you know what I meant. It's a beautiful country...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74January 20, 2024 11:06 AM

Here he says he called Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" because, "Her mother said she looked like an Indian"(?). Nooo, it was because she once claimed Native American ancestry on application forms.

He's just making shit up now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75January 23, 2024 4:04 PM

Nimrata swept Dixville Notch at midnight.

Haley: 6

Trump: 0

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76January 23, 2024 5:23 PM

SNL joins Op in their ignorance of the debanking issue.

SNL’s Weekend Update went hard after former President Donald Trump’s cognitive function — taking several searing shots at the GOP frontrunner on Saturday.

In a rollicking kickoff to the segment, hosts Colin Jost and Michael Che hit Trump over a series of recent gaffes.

“After the New Hampshire primary, Nikki Haley attacked Donald Trump and called out his ‘senior moments.'” Che said. “Which made Trump so angry he almost ripped off the safety rails on his toilet.”

Jost also alluded to Haley calling for Trump to take a mental competency test.

“Here’s some footage of Trump trying to buzz in with his answers,” Jost said — before throwing to a clip of Trump repeatedly saying “ding, ding, ding.”

And then, to cap off the sequence, Jost referenced Trump’s recent, viral “de-bank” comment which left observers scratching their heads.

“But we’re also going to place strong protections to stop banks and regulators from trying to de-bank you,” Trump said at a New Hampshire rally Wednesday. He added, “They wanna de-bank you and we’re going to de-bank.”

“I don’t know what the hell de-bank means,” Jost said. “But he might have to take de-ambulance to see de-doctor.”

The term has grown more popular in recent years following the freezing or outright seizing of accounts of protesters from the Canadian Freedom Convoy protests in 2022.

The process went international after former Brexit leader Nigel Farage accused the UK bank Coutts of closing his account based on his politics. While the bank claimed that the decision was because Farage had fallen below the financial threshold, the Daily Telegraph, a British newspaper, reported that a memo showed Coutts also decided that Farage's views did "not align" with the bank.

In 2023, the Tennessee-based Christian organization Indigenous Advanced Ministries accused the Bank of America of "de-banking" their accounts due to their religious views. In April, the nonprofit was warned that it was "operating in a business type we have chosen not to service at Bank of America." By May, Bank of America sent another letter claiming that its "risk profile no longer aligns with the bank's risk tolerance."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77January 29, 2024 11:44 AM

Goddam liberal banks.

by Anonymousreply 78January 29, 2024 11:49 AM

Why is he taking so many cognitive tests? That's not normal.

Only people in cognitive decline takes repetitive cognitive tests.

Maybe MAGAt's Orange Jesus should stop bragging about all of the cognitive tests he's "aced" and how tough they are.

by Anonymousreply 79January 29, 2024 1:51 PM

I think you do cognitive tests at every annual physical once you reach a certain age.

Also, aren’t banks private? If they don’t want a certain person as a customer, they can refuse to work with him.

by Anonymousreply 80January 29, 2024 3:15 PM

He’s still talking about the one test they had him take when he was in the WH. He thinks he “aced” it and it proves he’s a genius

by Anonymousreply 81January 29, 2024 3:25 PM

Person, woman, man, camera, TV.

by Anonymousreply 82January 29, 2024 4:06 PM

This. Fucking. Face.

Please, Americans, make him go away forever in November.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83January 29, 2024 4:42 PM

It's probably the only test he didn't pay some peasant to take for him and it made him feel like such a big boy that he made it through all by himself, he has to keep bragging on it.

by Anonymousreply 84January 29, 2024 4:44 PM

Is he dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 85January 30, 2024 1:44 PM

He confused 9/11 and a 7/11 in his rally speech last night. Told Russia to attack our allies. Made fun of Haley's husband having to be deployed.

But tell us again, how this fat, traitorous lard is fit for anything but a lapband surgery and prison.

by Anonymousreply 86February 11, 2024 1:32 PM

[quote]He is being paid to be a stalking horse to keep Biden in the race.

Could you repeat that, please? I was too busy LOLing to hear you.

by Anonymousreply 87March 6, 2024 3:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!