Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

CBS TRACKER

Justin Hartley's new show. They air its commercial every few minutes on Pluto TV. Over and over and over.

"You know what's so special about you Colter Shaw? You're just so damn interesting!"

"Thank you?!?!"

Who writes this shit?

by Anonymousreply 12May 13, 2024 3:41 PM

Is the “Pluto” in Pluto TV a reference to Chrissy Metz, Hartley’s former costar?

by Anonymousreply 1January 18, 2024 12:13 AM

The median viewer of CBS shows is 63. It's a lot of old people watching and they try to write bland stuff that won't be too challenging. Stuff that you can fold laundry and follow along.

by Anonymousreply 2January 18, 2024 12:19 AM

What does he track precisely?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 18, 2024 3:42 AM

"You collect rewards, right?"

"I prefer the term...REWARDIST."

by Anonymousreply 4January 19, 2024 1:17 PM

Jensen Ackles on Tracker TONIGHT: Colter Reunites With His Estranged Brother Russell in Exclusive Sneak Peek

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 13, 2024 12:13 AM

Justin Hartley's about as exciting as week old stale Wonder Bread so this shit is right down his alley.

by Anonymousreply 6May 13, 2024 12:27 AM

Jensen Ackles is 46 years old, Justin Hartley is 47 years old but Jensen is playing the older brother. When they showed them as kids in the first episode he was several years older.

by Anonymousreply 7May 13, 2024 1:33 AM

He's trying to do a Reacher like that other bottled blonde G4P er.

by Anonymousreply 8May 13, 2024 1:38 AM

He's hot but not my cup of tea. And the icky Ackles guy even less so.

by Anonymousreply 9May 13, 2024 1:43 AM

Justin was hot and hilarious in Bad Moms Christmas. The ball waxing scene is classic.

by Anonymousreply 10May 13, 2024 2:24 AM

After reading the Justin Hartley thread, I have only watched one episode of Tracker thus far and luckily it was one where Justin Hartley was shirtless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 13, 2024 2:26 AM

I have watch all the episodes of Tracker and while I had high expectations for the episode with Jensen Ackles it was the worst episode so far. I was expecting them to get more into their past and the death of their father, who Colton thinks was shoved off a cliff by his brother. Jensen Ackles came off as rather unlikable in this episode at least that was my take.

by Anonymousreply 12May 13, 2024 3:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!