Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Quelle surprise! La WHORE Christine Baumgartner IS dating her neighbor.

Kevin Costner's ex-wife Christine Baumgartner is reportedly dating the actor's formerly close friend and neighbor, who resided on the Yellowstone star's Carpinteria, California, ranch.

Christine, 49, ​has been seeing Josh Connor "since she split from Kevin,” a friend of the former handbag designer told People on Tuesday, January 16.

“Josh was initially just a friend,” her pal continued, adding, Christine “likes hanging out with him. He is a divorced dad and understands what she’s been going through. They both love the ocean and beach life. It’s something that makes Christine happy.”

The pair raised eyebrows in mid-July when they jetted off on a Hawaiian vacation together two months after Christine filed for divorce. “Kevin doesn’t know what to think or who to trust,” a source told In Touch exclusively. “He’s sick over it.”

Christine's tropical getaway with 68-year-old Kevin’s businessman pal “is a huge slap in the face” the insider said at the time. “Kevin’s stunned that Josh, whom Kevin has known for years and considers a very good friend, would go on vacation with Christine. Kevin’s being told there’s nothing going on, that they’re strictly friends, but he finds that hard to believe. If Christine’s doing this to upset Kevin, it’s working.”

Christine filed for divorce on May 1, 2023, at the Santa Barbara County courthouse after 18 years of marriage. The following day, Kevin's rep responded, telling TMZ, “It is with great sadness that circumstances beyond his control have transpired which have resulted in Mr. Costner having to participate in a dissolution of marriage action," adding, "We ask that his, Christine’s and their children’s privacy be respected as they navigate this difficult time.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 18, 2024 5:06 AM

Good for her! Kevin Costner is an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 1January 17, 2024 12:41 AM

Same guy she was photographed with, just days after she filed for divorce from Kevin Costner.

The gold-digging whore WAS cheating on him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 17, 2024 12:42 AM

Why do men EVER get married? So stupid

by Anonymousreply 3January 17, 2024 12:42 AM

I love that OP, a gay man, is championing the sanctity of the heterosexual marriage vows.

by Anonymousreply 4January 17, 2024 12:46 AM

r4 You love it? ok

by Anonymousreply 5January 17, 2024 12:48 AM

How old is the neighbor? I bet he's still brunette bepubed

by Anonymousreply 6January 17, 2024 12:50 AM

I feel bad for Kevin but it's his own fault for depriving her of dick for months at a time.

Still, she's a dumbass. If I were her I just would have bought a dildo and satisfied myself. Then I would still have the house by the beach, red carpet events, parties on yachts with other celebrities, etc..

How stupid can one get?

by Anonymousreply 7January 18, 2024 1:44 AM

Almost every man in Hollywood cheats on his wife, but you want to call the wife a whore? I say good for her.

I don't think you understand that it's very common for actors/actresses to have affairs on set. If you were cast in a movie with Jacob Elrodi, Matt Bomer, or Brad Pitt, are you going to turn down his advances? You'd be dumb if you did.

by Anonymousreply 8January 18, 2024 2:09 AM

Jacob with Tommy Dorfman…

by Anonymousreply 9January 18, 2024 2:12 AM

[quote]I say good for her.

She was very lucky to be paid for all those years while being nothing more than a glorified babysitter (parent who doesn’t work).

by Anonymousreply 10January 18, 2024 5:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!