Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why doesn't Zach Braff have a bigger career

He hasn't quite broken into directing. He is so cute.

by Anonymousreply 15January 15, 2024 8:53 AM

meh - he transitioned from somewhat cute to awkward, not-that-handsome middle aged man.

He has an odd look - and the money he earned before, plus coming from a wealthy family, makes him choosier than he should for roles.

by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2024 11:45 PM

He was cute for about a year, and then not.

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2024 11:52 PM

This question should’ve been formulated as, “Why did Zach Braff’s career go straight down the shitter?”

by Anonymousreply 3January 15, 2024 12:25 AM

I hear he's an insufferable jerk, which tends to curtail an actor's promise.

by Anonymousreply 4January 15, 2024 12:45 AM

Why doesn't Donald Faison have a bigger career?

by Anonymousreply 5January 15, 2024 1:08 AM

I’ve heard he’s a bit of an ass.

by Anonymousreply 6January 15, 2024 2:02 AM

Found him strangely sexy on Scrubs and I'm not attracted to Hebrews.

by Anonymousreply 7January 15, 2024 2:09 AM

He was fun as the slut twink in Broken Hearts Club.

by Anonymousreply 8January 15, 2024 2:13 AM

Is he still with Florence Pugh?

by Anonymousreply 9January 15, 2024 2:41 AM

He’s missing a chin.

by Anonymousreply 10January 15, 2024 2:45 AM

Because 'Scrubs' wasn't all that.

by Anonymousreply 11January 15, 2024 3:47 AM

He’s a fucking tool that’s why.

by Anonymousreply 12January 15, 2024 7:24 AM

He is not too choosy to do commercials, I don't even watch much tv but when I do I tend to see his commercials with his Scrubs costar

by Anonymousreply 13January 15, 2024 8:05 AM

You mean why did his career go straight down the shitter?

by Anonymousreply 14January 15, 2024 8:16 AM

I'm pretty sure I've seen rumors a few times that he's unpleasant to work with. I remember for sure he almost caused a problem on Punk'd for nearly assaulting a minor, I was on his side with that though.

by Anonymousreply 15January 15, 2024 8:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!