Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

White dude hot for muscular black dudes

Any other white dudes like me get a massive hard-on at the sight of an uber masculine, muscular black man? I just had the experience of a lifetime, in Melbourne hotel room, with a rent boy from the Caribbean- a perfect gentleman with an incredible body, wonderful tool and a massive brain studying medicine at Australia's most prestigious university. What is it about this type of man that gets me so aroused?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35January 16, 2024 2:41 AM

Which uni OP?

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2024 2:03 PM

I had an affairette with a beautiful man from Nigeria. His name was Lancaster and he looked like he was carved out of stone. Beautiful man, not an ounce of fat, and double digit endowment.

I could only do so much with the megadick, but we improvised and had fun.

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2024 2:05 PM

It means you have a type, OP.

Next question.

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2024 2:08 PM

Not here, OP. Miscegenation is frowned upon.

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2024 2:11 PM

You must be living on planet MAGA! So glad I don't inhabit the place where you live.

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2024 2:14 PM

What I do find interesting is how people develop sexual types for people they didn't grow up around, that weren't present during the sexual awakening. I am a black guy attracted to white guys, but I went to schools where I was the only black kid and was surrounded by white boys during my adolescent sexual awaking. But in my time I have met guys like OP but from eastern europe or other places with a close to nil black population who are only turned on by black guys. You don't choose what does it for you. That is planted inside of you before you even know it's happening. So how does that happen?

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2024 2:24 PM

Preachin' to the choir, honey!

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2024 2:37 PM

Hi Brad!

by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2024 2:49 PM

I'm bisexual and the vast majority of women I have slept with have been black, too. But as I get older, it's the fellas that turn me on more and more and more. I encountered Ulisses Williams Jr. in a locker room at a London gym around fifteen years ago and I think that was the catalyst for me. Easily the hottest dude I have ever encountered by a long mile. I get rock-hard just thinking about it...

by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2024 2:57 PM

R6 Ever tried to branch out?

by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2024 3:02 PM

OP learn to link

by Anonymousreply 11January 13, 2024 3:06 PM

He would be in heaven with unbelievably hot football players Solomon Thomas and Jaelan Phillips.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 13, 2024 3:13 PM

Jaelan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 13, 2024 3:14 PM

[quote] and a massive brain

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 13, 2024 3:20 PM

r12 / r13 Damn, those guys are hot

by Anonymousreply 15January 13, 2024 3:22 PM

Linky stinky, OP. But yes, I'm a white man with an affinity for BBC

by Anonymousreply 16January 13, 2024 4:02 PM

Nowhere near as hot as a young Ulisses Williams Jr in a bulging posing-pouch! Can someone post a photo of what I am describing as I cannot do the technical stuff on this...

by Anonymousreply 17January 13, 2024 4:11 PM

I am a white, gay man who loves men's cocks and arses, whether they are white, black, yellow, brown, or red. I find men of European, African, Asian, and Indigenous descent sexy as hell.

And I would be in Seventh Heaven if I could toss Larry Fitzgerald's salad and ride seven days to Sunday!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 13, 2024 4:52 PM

Exhibit A, R17.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 13, 2024 7:15 PM

Exhibit B

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 13, 2024 7:19 PM

Throw in Tyrone Crawford with Solomon Thomas and Jaelan Phillips and I'll be climbing the walls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 13, 2024 7:44 PM

None for me, doll. They're all yours. Not attracted to black dudes. Never have been. Arabs or Mediterraneans is as dark as I go. I also am also not attracted to fair skinned men. Creamy white is a no go for me. Just the way I am wired.

by Anonymousreply 22January 13, 2024 7:49 PM

[quote]Arabs or Mediterraneans is as dark as I go.

Some of them are darker than some black men.

by Anonymousreply 23January 13, 2024 8:04 PM

I love black guys. Dating, fucking, looking at, lusting over. Have been since I was a teenager.

Daddies (of any color) and black guys are my two types.

Don't know why this is and don't really care. Both daddies and black guys seem to like me, so it's a win win.

by Anonymousreply 24January 13, 2024 8:43 PM

[quote]None for me, doll. They're all yours. Not attracted to black dudes.

Me neither. I much prefer white guys or hispanic guys and there's a certain Asian type....but not black guys.

by Anonymousreply 25January 13, 2024 9:30 PM

All joking aside, I am attracted to black guys in general, but make it a point not to go around thirsty for "BBC" (once I learned some found this offensive). But I tend to be attracted to darker skin guys in general (pale pasty boys do nothing for me). I like the lean smooth twink types (think Tigger Redd) as well as the hunky daddy types (Cutler X, Troy Moreno, Mr. Marky, and even Rhyheim)

by Anonymousreply 26January 13, 2024 10:04 PM

[quote]I much prefer white guys or hispanic guys and there's a certain Asian type....but not black guys.

And the entire black male population heaves a collective sigh of relief.

by Anonymousreply 27January 13, 2024 11:11 PM

R23 Oh, honey I know you are right. There are exceptions to every rule and love it all. And yes. I know. I have made peace with the fact that black men are not interested in me. It truly works out better for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 28January 14, 2024 1:46 AM

R27 Exactly.

No one should care if whites just aren't into blacks.

by Anonymousreply 29January 14, 2024 1:53 AM

What I wouldn’t give

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30January 14, 2024 1:56 AM

OP - it's mid-January. It's time to put the Christmas tree skirt away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31January 14, 2024 2:10 AM

Yes, R10, I have. Black guy here, and I find black men very sexy as well. I couldn't tell you a type, but I know it when I see them. There has to be something about their energy that makes them hot to me - and they can be young or old. A beautiful or strong masculine face for sure helps.

and R26 is right. Black guys don't want to hear that you are into them because you like BBC, like r10 stated. It's kind of a turnoff unless I'm like super horny and I just want to fuck some random guy that I really don't care about and the sex is purely transactional - you get your fantasy, I get mine, we're both just bodies to each other.

It's like a girl asking why someone likes them and only hearing "'Cause ya got huge tits!" Not my eyes, my smile, body, the way I smell or feel? "Nope, just them big knockers, gotta have 'em."

by Anonymousreply 32January 14, 2024 1:45 PM

Thanks R26. I know some guys are into it as a fantasy or play but I would never use the term BBC unprovoked. On the other hand, I find guys on grindr or other sites with "BBC" in their profile generally expect compensation. Just an unscientific observation.

Another area is raceplay, it's not my thing and I would never initiate it.  I know it goes both ways, but even so I would not initiate.  My first experience was with a black guy I met on a business trip. We were having fun and he stated using the n word to describe his dick.  It was very disconcerting but he kept doing it and it didn't seem to be a turn off, So very tentatively I repeated the phrase back to him - well clearly it was what he was waiting for because he started fucking me twice has hard. It really turned him on.

by Anonymousreply 33January 16, 2024 12:02 AM

R33, well more for you then sis!

I don't bash white guys for not liking black gays, but it always makes me think of my good Judy.

I was explaining once how it wasn't racist that I wasn't into Asians (long time ago). He said "You can't just write off a whole continent of people." Since then I've grown and overcome my bias, have hooked up with Asian guys.

I find Asians to be insular however, probably because they deal too much with racism/racial fetishism too.

by Anonymousreply 34January 16, 2024 12:21 AM

Good Lord, R34.

And you don't know why.

by Anonymousreply 35January 16, 2024 2:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!