Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mia Goth Assaults Male Extra On Movie Set

Is she going to be the white female Jonathan Majors?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 9, 2024 9:33 PM

[quote] Extra

Atmosphere player!

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2024 2:21 AM

She's also attached to star in Guillermo Del Toro's Frankenstein with DL darling Jacob Elordi, and Marvel's Blade Reboot.

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2024 2:26 AM

She looks like that hoe from hbo.

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2024 2:28 AM

She is Shia LaBeouf adjacent.

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2024 2:28 AM

It sounds like he was paid to play dead. She stepped on him by mistake and he whined to the Assistant Director. His only row was to play dead so it made sense they didn't need him for more than 3 days. He's just looking for a shakedown.

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2024 2:33 AM

I think R5 is right here. She doesn’t strike me as someone who would intentionally do something like this, let alone the “taunting, mocking, and belittling” after doing it.

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2024 2:36 AM

Let Faye Dunawy

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2024 2:54 AM

She was with Shia LeBouef and may have been subjected to his abusive behavior.

This would track.

by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2024 3:02 AM

Sorry: trying again:

She was with Shia LeBouef and may have been subjected to his abusive behavior.

This would track.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2024 3:03 AM

Isn’t she married to Shia LaBoof? So she has probably has a personality disorder and a Phd? (Pretty heavy drug habit)

by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2024 3:04 AM

Let us also not forget:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 13, 2024 3:06 AM

Shia Labeouf just got confirmed to Mel Gibson's extremist Catholic cult, which is ironic considering Shia's Jewish heritage.

by Anonymousreply 12January 13, 2024 3:22 AM

did she think he was the one who stole her eyebrows?

by Anonymousreply 13January 13, 2024 3:23 AM

What do they see in that little ferret man?

by Anonymousreply 14January 13, 2024 3:23 AM

Oh, hold me. What in the absolute hell? Shia has always been a weirdo though.

Mel hasn't come out of his toxic religiousity...let's hope Shia finds a rebirth from whatever he's going through.

by Anonymousreply 15January 13, 2024 3:25 AM

Shia and Mia kidnap chambermaids and let them loose in the woods for a couple's hunt.

by Anonymousreply 16January 13, 2024 3:27 AM

Only semi-related, but I thought her performance(s) in "X" were award-worthy.

by Anonymousreply 17January 13, 2024 3:32 AM

[quote] I thought her performance(s) in "X" were award-worthy.

Twitter!

by Anonymousreply 18January 13, 2024 3:35 AM

R17 I think her performance in "Pearl" was even better (despite the demand of dual roles in "X"). She is a great actress.

If the headline to this read "Shia LaBeouf assaults male extra on movie set", I might believe it, but her? No way. This is someone who had an unpleasant experience as a film extra and is trying to make a quick buck off her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 13, 2024 3:45 AM

When you've been abused, r19, and then placed in a place of power and don't know how - exactly - you should act/react, the shit definitely rolls downhill to the peons and blame them as opposed to taking responsibility when you fucked up.

I'll never forget my parents telling me that as they learned about psychology, while exhibiting that exact principle toward us kids. It's not wrong.

by Anonymousreply 20January 13, 2024 4:04 AM

I've done background work and I know two things: 1) you are treated like the lowest form of life and no one gives a shit how you feel, and 2) there are professional background people who are not actors but they are nuts. Certifiable. Grown children who complain about everything. I can see this happening and not happening.

by Anonymousreply 21February 9, 2024 9:23 PM

R21 is right on. Professional background players are a wild bunch and they are treated like shit.

by Anonymousreply 22February 9, 2024 9:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!