Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS SEASON 13 PART 2

Let the attacks continue

by Anonymousreply 600March 13, 2024 2:01 AM

Kyle has lots of best friends, doesn't she?

Well, one less best friend now, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 1January 12, 2024 6:11 PM

Part 1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2024 1:57 AM

Garcelle is turning into Eboni 2.0, someone should ask her to take a side in Israel vs. Palestine. đŸ‡”đŸ‡ž

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2024 1:59 AM

Fire Garcelle!

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2024 1:59 AM

What is sad about Kyle is in an attempt to please everyone, she actually pleases no one.

Taylor dropped her.

Adrienne dropped her.

Camille fights with her.

Kathy hates her.

Kim pretends to like her
but deep down hates her.

Lisa Vanderpump hates her.

Lisa Rinna hates her.

Mauricio doesn’t love her.

Brandi hates her.

The only person who liked her the whole time the morally bankrupt Faye Resnick.

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2024 2:06 AM

Not Garcelle saying “I’ve been slaving over this dinner”, I’m triggered.

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2024 2:17 AM

G is creepy with her sons.

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2024 2:18 AM

The Lezzie sex song at the suicide party was bizarre

by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2024 2:45 AM

Way to turn your friend's suicide into an episode all about you, Kyle. I felt sorry for her friend's family. The mother looked devastated.

It's fine to host a memorial remembrance get together for a friend, but to use it as an episode on a tacky show is tasteless.

by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2024 4:16 AM

Garcelle is being total; "keep my wife's name out ya mouth, yo!"

What is it with the Black community and their names being said? Triggered by 'yes massir' fantasies?

by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2024 9:20 AM

Morgan has that gravelly mouth full of marbles way of speaking that Jodie Foster does too. Is this 'gay voice' for lesbians?

by Anonymousreply 11January 13, 2024 9:48 AM

Gracelle referring to Teddi as a gnat. Accurate but heaven forbid if it was the other way round.

Garcelle: How dare you! Don't you know my people had to swat the gnats off themselves while picking cotton on the plantations! Educate yourself Teddi".

by Anonymousreply 12January 13, 2024 9:51 AM

Morgan's song: "lay me down in the floor in the kitchen, show me what I've been missing"

A lesbian love song, sung at the one year anniversary of Kyle's friend who took her own life but two days before doing so, phoned Kyle and told her to care about her marriage to Mauricio.

These BH chicks are all kinds of fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 13January 13, 2024 10:02 AM

Morgan was chewing that cantaloupe melon as if it was Kyles ladybean trapped under pantyhose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 13, 2024 10:31 AM

Bring Rinna back! These cunts are boring now.

by Anonymousreply 15January 13, 2024 11:24 AM

Sutton had no qualms about participating in Kyle's sexy party games.

But what will the board of the American Ballet make of it all?

by Anonymousreply 16January 14, 2024 10:27 AM

When will producers get it?

White Americans, by and large, are totally fine with black people being in the shows they watch.

But.

White Americans also do not want to be lectured about their privilege, slavery, systemic racism, etc. by the black people on those shows. It's just that simple.

by Anonymousreply 17January 14, 2024 2:48 PM

R17 So black people will be "tolerated" as long as they kiss everyone's ass, don't share their personal experiences (on a supposed reality show, nonetheless) or present a differing perspective because that might make some in the audience feel too "lectured" and "uncomfortable" with the content being discussed. Got it.

by Anonymousreply 18January 14, 2024 9:24 PM

Garcelle gives off racist vibes of her own. Were it not for the fact she's dated/married white dudes, her treatment of Dorit at that lunch was antagonistic.

"Why do you keep saying my name".

by Anonymousreply 19January 14, 2024 9:26 PM

We have a very triggered, very white snowflake in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 20January 15, 2024 12:34 AM

Snowflakes are generally white. Unless you're in some smog riddled urban location.

by Anonymousreply 21January 15, 2024 9:03 PM

They need to have the original cast come back for one season.

Kyle

Kim

LVP

Adrienne Maloof (and Paul)

Taylor

Camille

Special guest stars: Rinna, Eileen Davidson, and Erika.

by Anonymousreply 22January 15, 2024 9:47 PM

Loved seeing Crystal tell off that bald asshole Annemarie. Who knew she had it in her.

Taylor Dayne performance was not as sad as Berlin’s earlier this season.

Kyle and Mo are not good actors.

by Anonymousreply 23January 18, 2024 3:49 AM

Funny, I can’t wait for Annemarie to tell off that asshole Crystal. I don’t believe a word that comes out of her phony two faced mouth and think she’s had it coming for a long time. As far as I’m concerned, Annemarie will have earned her diamond this season if she manages to make Crystal cry.

by Anonymousreply 24January 18, 2024 8:04 AM

R24 You mean "Manmarie."

That woman's got heavy testosterone coursing through her veins.

by Anonymousreply 25January 18, 2024 12:39 PM

8.5? More like 5.8.

by Anonymousreply 26January 18, 2024 4:37 PM

R18 “So black people will be "tolerated" as long as they kiss everyone's ass, don't share their personal experiences (on a supposed reality show, nonetheless) or present a differing perspective because that might make some in the audience feel too "lectured" and "uncomfortable" with the content being discussed. Got it.”

You mean sort of how white people are now rolled over the coals about “disrespect”, “privilege” and “microaggressions” for simply treating black people the same way that they treat other white people, and have to walk on constant eggshells. So basically black women, like Garcelle, want everyone to walk on eggshells around them, but for themselves to have zero accountability and to be able to call anyone “racist” if they ever criticize them no matter how atrocious their behavior, but they also want to be treated equally? These BAPS who expect everyone to worship them and have the perfect terminology in every conversation, yet they can’t be bothered to “educate” them are fucking ridiculous. They’re riding the gravy train and they’re profiting from it and so they’re completely incentivized to continue this abusive and divisive agenda.

DEI and all these racist black power supremacy agendas are one big mind fuck, the kind of psychological games that sociopaths play. You’ll never win. If “white people” move in the neighborhood, they’re gentrifying it, if they leave the neighborhood it’s “white flight”. There is absolutely no winning, it’s not even about winning there’s no equality you will always end up in the ditch. Just don’t engage.

It’s what’s causing a silent segregation a.k.a. white liberals, who virtue signal, and pretend to be in line with the woke agenda, but silently and secretly keep themselves away from anything involving “that” community.

Here’s the best rule concerning race relations in the US: just don’t say the N-word, and stay away.

by Anonymousreply 27January 19, 2024 5:06 PM

We still need to hear from Crystal’s “14 Former Friends”

by Anonymousreply 28January 19, 2024 5:15 PM

Annemarie claimed to Crystal offscreen she is a doctor. The American Society for Anesthesiologists is criticising AnneMarie on their official Instagram.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29January 19, 2024 7:10 PM

Annmarie was a misfire.

She’s awful.

And looks like a man. Just gross.

by Anonymousreply 30January 19, 2024 7:18 PM

Is her hubby a homo?

by Anonymousreply 31January 19, 2024 7:19 PM

It never works when there so openly trying to create a narrative like MANammarie is. To the point where the editors even highlight it. The shit stirring has to be subtle and if it doesn't catch you have to move on.

by Anonymousreply 32January 19, 2024 7:42 PM

Its best to let people angrily ranting about "woke agendas" and "DEI" over and over again, like R27, should be left to themselves. Engagement is pointless.

by Anonymousreply 33January 19, 2024 8:01 PM

"be left to themselves" not "should be"

by Anonymousreply 34January 19, 2024 8:09 PM

The American Society of Anesthesiologists is pissed at Annemarie, accusing her of “title misappropriation.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35January 19, 2024 9:07 PM

[quote] Annemarie claimed to Crystal offscreen she is a doctor.

No, Crystal claims Annemarie told this to her. Am I really supposed to believe the woman who insisted that Sutton said something so “dark” that she couldn’t ever repeat it? And then when pressed by Kyle about it claimed that was “her truth?” Or who’s been dropped by 14 friends?

I’m willing to believe that maybe Crystal misheard or misremembers what Annemarie told her, but Annemarie seems pretty proud of being a nurse anesthetist and I don’t think she’d lie to inflate her credentials. I also believe 100% that Crystal told her the other women were shallow and stupid because that air of superiority oozes off of Crystal. Frankly, I don’t get all the praise Crystal is getting for going after Annemarie. Annemarie is a pretty easy target and calling her a bitch isn’t exactly witty or clever. I also wouldn’t even say Annemarie is a bitch. She’s just annoying. Crystal on the other hand actually is a massive bitch.

by Anonymousreply 36January 19, 2024 9:15 PM

R30 Anyone notice how her hairline starts in the middle of her head?

by Anonymousreply 37January 19, 2024 10:40 PM

Crystal is a cunt, and I'm sorry, but her weak storyline with her brother and the fiancee who broke up with him is pure BS.

Her brother is gayer than gay.

He wants to move to Bangkok so he can bang some cock without his nosey sister butting into his life.

by Anonymousreply 38January 19, 2024 10:41 PM

AnnMarie has a penis, right?

by Anonymousreply 39January 19, 2024 10:58 PM

R27 You have a terrible read on Garcelle and are projecting a lot of your issues onto her. She is not educating anyone about anything. She actually said I’m not here to educate you. If you ask questions, we can have a discussion. But you all are acting like Dorit isn’t annoying and obtuse as hell. And you all making this about some kind of black agenda proves her point.

I swear SOME white people on this thread can’t stand a moment without being the center of cultural attention for ten minutes. It’s s sign of the end of the world to them when the “help” starts stating their boundaries and what they will and won’t put up with - completely oblivious to the fact that walking on eggshells is exactly what every frickin minority had to do around white people since the founding while white people walked around with their heads up their ass without a care in the world as to how minorities felt - turned them into cartoon caricatures for their entertainment. People get ‘woke’ for ten years and the klan grannies come out saying “too much time, they’ve had enough.”

Get the fuck over yourselves, shut up for a second and take what you see as your lumps.

by Anonymousreply 40January 19, 2024 11:09 PM

Annmarie is Count Chocula’s daughter. They have the same widow’s peak and jawline.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41January 19, 2024 11:46 PM

R41 Count Chocula's hairline is way further down than Manamarie's.

by Anonymousreply 42January 20, 2024 12:33 AM

My summer goals are Annamarie's gunz.

by Anonymousreply 43January 20, 2024 12:32 PM

[quote]You mean sort of how white people are now rolled over the coals about “disrespect”, “privilege” and “microaggressions” for simply treating black people the same way that they treat other white people, and have to walk on constant eggshells.

R27 It is very simple, you don't allude to a black woman being angry, or aggressive or yelling at you - even if this is what you do with your other friends.

It's like if you were the only gay person in a group of straight friends and someone said to you "Don't cry about it," or "Be a man," or "Don't be so sensitive." Yes, those are all things you could say to your straight buddy. But it takes on a different tone when you are addressing the only gay guy in a group of straight men.

by Anonymousreply 44January 20, 2024 12:39 PM

Garcelle is wrong.

Dorit is right.

We all know Dorit didn’t say that word because of racism.

So enough. Just enough.

And AnnMarie is a beast.

by Anonymousreply 45January 20, 2024 12:58 PM

I can buy that Dorit is so stupid she has never heard of the angry black woman stereotype, but the kicker is that if anyone was “attacking” her in that scene it was Sutton not Garcelle. Dorit launched that accusation at Garcelle because she doesn’t like Garcelle.

She has also left herself as the fall guy in the Sutton is an anorexic alcoholic storyline Kyle cooked up.

Dorit is pretty useless at this point.

by Anonymousreply 46January 20, 2024 3:19 PM

Sutton and her spindly little alcoholic legs are really difficult to look at. She should never, every wear skirts.

by Anonymousreply 47January 20, 2024 3:24 PM

Dorit always speaks in a melodramatic fashion. A few years ago she said some bitchy comment Erika or Teddy made against her was like a missile fired at her (or as she pronounced it, a “MIS-AISLE”). She still should know better today and not use adjectives like that against a person of color. Just say “why are you always such a bitch to me Garcelle? What’s your problem?”

Something must have happened in this latter part of the season between Erika and Sutton/Crystal/Garcelle. She is cozying up to the three of them on camera but is bashing them in interviews, on Watch What Happens and on the Peacock aftershow.

If you hate Annemarie the aftershow is fun. Everyone is in groups and she is all alone. And the other wives’ reactions to Esophagusgate make it clear they can’t stand her.

by Anonymousreply 48January 20, 2024 3:31 PM

R48 Fuck you! I am a nurse anesthetist! If anyone knows about esophagi, it's me! It's the first thing they teach you in anesthesiology school!

by Anonymousreply 49January 20, 2024 3:42 PM

R45, Garcelle didn't say she was being racist. That is something you're bringing into it. I do not know where you get the idea that Garcelle herself thought it was racist. It WAS insensitive ESPECIALLY since Garcelle was not acting nor sounding angry. The fact that Dorit called Garcelle's tone of voice, her approach, "angry" when it obviously wasn't is also proof that Dorit was projecting something on to her that wasn't there. But Garcelle didn't say it was racist. She said Dorit was acting Privileged, which she was.

And Garcelle knows it didn't come from a mean, racist place. It came from an insensitive place since the same coversation has had to have been had several times with Dorit. Dorit continually calls Garcelle angry, or that she is attacking her, or yelling at her. This was like the fourth time. You do something for the fourth time without listening to what I've said before, it shows you don't give a fuck about my feelings. Dorit doesn't care to learn, nor is she trying to change, she can't be bothered because everything is about her.

Garcelle just needs to learn something once (i.e. mentioning publicly private conversations she has had with Erika) and she doesn't do it again. With Dorit you have to hammer home lessons over and over again, and Garcelle was over it.

by Anonymousreply 50January 20, 2024 3:45 PM

[quote] The fact that Dorit called Garcelle's tone of voice, her approach, "angry"

Dorit never used the word angry. She asked why Garcelle was “attacking” her, which as Dorit pointed out is a word they use all the time in this group. Though, of course, it lands on Garcelle differently than the others.

by Anonymousreply 51January 20, 2024 11:28 PM

Imma need special treatment!

by Anonymousreply 52January 21, 2024 12:08 PM

Right R51, Attack. Which is worse than angry. But Dorit has used both words before when referencing Garcelle, even though she has gotten the memo not to. Just as Garcelle has to tip toe around Dorit and not mention her fake robbery to her face (although she did shade her to her back), Dorit should be aware of what she should and shouldn't say to Garcelle.

by Anonymousreply 53January 21, 2024 4:15 PM

Crystal's parents realising that the one-child policy in China ended too soon.

Do Chinese like their sons gay?

by Anonymousreply 54January 21, 2024 5:09 PM

Homeless Not Toothless

I'm both!

by Anonymousreply 55January 21, 2024 5:23 PM

Does Crystal get a pass for going at Anne Marie like that?

by Anonymousreply 56January 21, 2024 5:34 PM

I actually wretched /gagged when Kyle flopped on her bed and put her feet WITH HER SNEAKERS STILL ON on her bed. disgusting, I can't even express how disgusting that is.

by Anonymousreply 57January 21, 2024 7:30 PM

Kyle is disgusting in her personal habits.

by Anonymousreply 58January 21, 2024 7:50 PM

R55 what gay writer?

by Anonymousreply 59January 21, 2024 7:57 PM

Sessums, R59

by Anonymousreply 60January 21, 2024 7:59 PM

[quote] Does Crystal get a pass for going at Anne Marie like that?

Hell yes she does. My esophagus and I are eager to hear any and all arguments to the contrary.

Name ‘em!

by Anonymousreply 61January 23, 2024 3:22 AM

Name ‘em....Name ‘em....Name ‘em....Name ‘em!

by Anonymousreply 62January 23, 2024 7:55 AM

Sevin Kessums

by Anonymousreply 63January 23, 2024 11:26 AM

Sutton has Merce Cunningham’s ashes? So random. Every week it seems like there is another odd factoid about her.

by Anonymousreply 64January 25, 2024 3:33 AM

I really don't get what Erika was expecting with the earrings. Even if the money used to pay for them didn't come from clients, Tom only had the money to buy the earrings because he was using client money elsewhere. If she wants to keep them, fine. But don't expect a fucking ticker tape parade.

by Anonymousreply 65January 25, 2024 5:30 AM

She would win a lot more public goodwill if she auctioned off the earrings and put the proceeds into a fund for Tom’s victims.

I am sure there is a way to do that without it creating culpability in the rest of the mess.

by Anonymousreply 66January 25, 2024 5:40 AM

She doesn't care about public goodwill. She cares about money. That being said, if she's not gonna give up the earrings she should at least be smart enough to stop talking about or wearing them.

by Anonymousreply 67January 25, 2024 5:50 AM

I get her not giving back the earrings. She is hanging on by a string financially with the staff she still has on hand. She has just about aged out of the trophy wife territory headed into her mid-fifties -she'd have to marry a 75 year old man. And if she keeps talking about the earrings, the higher the price will be at auction just from the notoriety alone. She's probably waiting to see how her ex's trial goes before unloading them.

by Anonymousreply 68January 25, 2024 9:11 AM

Sutton's assistant is the definition of small town gay living vicariously through an ageing fag hag.

by Anonymousreply 69January 25, 2024 5:19 PM

Sutton's got the same sprinkling of Merce Cunnigham's ashes that the other hundred people at his memorial received.

by Anonymousreply 70January 25, 2024 5:20 PM

R70 Yeah, I was thinking those weren't *all* of his ashes.

My guess is she bid to get a portion of them so she could run around and say, "I have Merce Cunningham's ashes! He was my best friend!"

by Anonymousreply 71January 25, 2024 6:14 PM

And Merce not there to contradict the real depth of his friendship with her. She is so basic.

by Anonymousreply 72January 25, 2024 6:16 PM

R71 LOL the photo where she was 4 feet away from him

by Anonymousreply 73January 26, 2024 3:53 AM

Sutton is so weird. This show is jumping the shark big time. Glory days are long gone. Bring back Rinna!

by Anonymousreply 74January 26, 2024 3:54 AM

Manmarie is one of those sociopaths who makes everything so confusing that she wins confrontations. Nasty person.

by Anonymousreply 75January 26, 2024 4:00 AM

I think calling Annemarie a sociopath is a bit of a stretch. Particularly when last season featured in actual sociopath in the form of the lip licking Serbian madam.

by Anonymousreply 76January 26, 2024 4:33 AM

This season is a flop. Everyone has been talking about Salt Lake, not Beverly Hills.

by Anonymousreply 77January 26, 2024 4:45 AM

R77 they blew their load early with the months prior coverage of the still-to-be-seen dyke scandal.

by Anonymousreply 78January 26, 2024 10:53 AM

The problem with this season is everything feels forced and contrived:

Season one had real drama with Taylor being abused and Camille.

Season two was about Kyle and Kim trying to fix a broken relationship while Kim clearly was abusing

Season 3 had the drama with Brandi Glanville and Adrienne and the lawsuit

Season 5 had the infamous fight between Lisa Rinna and Kim where everyone almost quit the show

Season 6 had the manchusen disease thing with Yolanda

Season 9 had the horrible fight with Vanderpump where she quit mid season

Season 12 had the demise of Lisa Rinna and the fight with Kathy Hilton.

This season is just fake feuds with also-rans

by Anonymousreply 79January 26, 2024 10:57 AM

I like this cast, other than the new chick, but this season is a snooze. As is Potomac.

by Anonymousreply 80January 26, 2024 10:58 AM

R73 She was a student, one of hundreds he probably had. One of hundreds who have a baggie of his ashes.

by Anonymousreply 81January 26, 2024 11:45 AM

Of all the current housewives, who do you think treats people who work in the retail and restaurant industries the worst?

I say Sutton. She seems like a really entitled cunt who gets off on treating the working class like indentured servants.

by Anonymousreply 82January 26, 2024 11:48 AM

It says a lot that none of these women knew at least the name "Merce Cunningham". That is stealth shade on Sutton's part.

by Anonymousreply 83January 26, 2024 12:45 PM

[quote]Of all the current housewives, who do you think treats people who work in the retail and restaurant industries the worst?

I would say Crystal because she has a the need to feel important and be recognized, a bit of a social climber. I worked in retail during the earlier years of the show. I ended up helping most of the women when they were in NYC. I have voice recordings somewhere of Rinna and Lisa Vanderpump on my phone. It's interesting to see certain things you experience woven into to the show. For example I was there when Lisa bought a small Chanel bag for Kyle after her house got robbed, that was mentioned in the reunion. The day Kim was arrested at the Beverly Hilton, Kyle was in the store trying on sunglasses. It hadn't made news yet, but I am sure she knew what was going on back home. I've helped Dorit and Erika when she still had money. Erika is nice but a bit cold, distant, although I like her a lot. She is the type you are so pleased with yourself if you can get them to smile or laugh, you feel like you've passed some kind of test.

But by far, surprisingly, THE nicest person was Camille Grammer. That I wasn't expecting after her reputation on the show. A lot of please and thank yous, sweet lady, pretty lady too. They all pretty much look like themselves, but Lisa Vanderpump you can tell was and still is a beautiful woman, more so in person with a wry sense of humour, and surprisingly a big round shapely ass.

by Anonymousreply 84January 26, 2024 1:13 PM

Beverly Hills has sucked since about Season 8 or so. It started going downhill from Season 6 but Season 8 really started a big decline. People watch Housewives shows to see shit happen. People watch Beverly Hills to see if SOMETHING will happen. And people seem to eat that shit up.

by Anonymousreply 85January 26, 2024 3:14 PM

R84, were any of them rude or mean to you? Also, we did see Vanderpump's round plump ass on the show, it was a point of discussion during Season 2, I think.

by Anonymousreply 86January 26, 2024 3:16 PM

None of them were rude or mean to me R85. I didn't work with Ramona directly BUT she is the only one with stories that you would expect - the "do you know who I am," kind of thing and always wanting something basically for free. Dorinda was in a ton, I saw her all the time to the point that we became chatty, her and her daughter. I remember one time she came in, I asked her about the new season and she was so excited by it she pulled out her iPhone and showed me the trailer that just premiered that day. Sheree bought a Chanel brooch from me that I saw her wearing later that night on Watch What Happens, and I was sure it was going to come back but it didn't. She was nice too. Marlow would come in with her nephews and knew the employees, was a serious shopper - meaning she knew her stuff. She was good with her nephews telling them to say please and thank you. Kenya is kind of like Erika in that she's a bit distant. She is all about business, tall, a major presence with wolf like eyes. She wasn't mean at all, just a beautiful, intimidating woman. I got the feeling if you made a mistake, she would let you know and not just blow it off.

When I say distant, I mean the kind of celebrity that you pretend isn't celebrity because you don't know if they want to be acknowledged while other people lean into being recognized and adored by fans. The women ARE basically who you see on TV, with the exception of Camille who is sweet in real life but didn't come across that way. Kyle is the same, down to earth, great mom, rich, a shopper. Maurizio looked the same. Ken literally would walk behind Lisa carrying Giggy. Lisa R is skinny, big lips, talkative. Luanne is another tall striking, pretty woman. Sonja is on the meek side, quick to laugh, great mom who dotes on her daughter.

by Anonymousreply 87January 26, 2024 4:40 PM

Camille got the villain edit and you can tell she has a cunt in her when needed, but she’s not inherently mean.

by Anonymousreply 88January 26, 2024 4:44 PM

Oh and the only ODD connection that I had to RHONJ was David Cantin the boyfriend of Dina Manzo. When they were first dating he would come in and shop for Dina and her daughter, buying Valentine's Day gifts. I think he owned a car dealership at the time. I was a handsome, masculine guy in a suit. The kind of client I wanted to be around for a while because his energy was sexy and he was really trying to win Dina over, which was very sweet. It broke my heart when I heard what happened to him later, being tied up and beaten with a bat.

by Anonymousreply 89January 26, 2024 4:45 PM

[quote]she has a cunt in her when needed, but she’s not inherently mean.

Yeah, it's called being so rich with Fuck-You money that you don't have to put up with bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 90January 26, 2024 4:46 PM

Can someone start a thread for shopbottom to regale us with tales of past glory?

by Anonymousreply 91January 26, 2024 8:17 PM

A friend of mine stayed at the same resort as Kyle and Mauricio in Mexico a few years ago. He said he approached them to say hello and that they were super friendly and talked with him for a while.

by Anonymousreply 92January 26, 2024 8:34 PM

R92 was your friend Morgan Wade

by Anonymousreply 93January 26, 2024 8:40 PM

Lol. No. In fact, he told me that he told Kyle "you're my favorite" even though he's not particularly a fan of hers. But he said he was pleasantly surprised by how nice she was in person.

by Anonymousreply 94January 26, 2024 8:45 PM

Caroline Manzo is now suing Bravo over an alleged sexual assault by Brandi on RHUGT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95January 26, 2024 8:45 PM

[quote] Caroline Manzo is now suing Bravo over an alleged sexual assault by Brandi on RHUGT.

Link?

by Anonymousreply 96January 26, 2024 8:56 PM

Isn't the link right there?

by Anonymousreply 97January 26, 2024 9:00 PM

[quote]Season 6 had the manchusen disease thing with Yolanda

Which turned out to be some kind of poisoning from falling on her fake silicone tits which spring a leak.

by Anonymousreply 98January 26, 2024 9:58 PM

Sutton is your typical socialite by default. She married well then fleeced the husband in the inevitable divorce. Now she's an entrepreneur and business woman who 'supports other women'

by Anonymousreply 99January 27, 2024 12:09 AM

Sutton is a fucking joke. If Garcelle wants to riff on extreme white privilege she should look no farther than Sutton.

by Anonymousreply 100January 27, 2024 2:40 AM

No one said Dorit is racist. They said she was privileged. Boy, you white people get triggered. Dorit claims anyone is attacking her if they point out how fucking stupid she is. Let's remove who they are for a second. Let's say it is five white women, an Asian and a black woman and the pretty white woman says "That woman attacked me." pointing at the black woman. What would come to your mind? You would think the black woman physically assaulted the white woman. If she pointed at any of the white women and said the same thing you would not assume violence was involved. That my dears, is the difference.

by Anonymousreply 101January 27, 2024 2:48 AM

R101 sounds like that’s in your head. NO ONE was thinking that privileged millionaire actress and tv host Garcelle was physically attacking anyone. If anything Dorit was treating her equally, the exact same as she would the other women. The racial bias is in your own mind. Is this new age segregation with special treatment?

by Anonymousreply 102January 27, 2024 2:55 AM

Saying "I feel attacked" doesn't make me thing of violence. It's not meant to be literal.

by Anonymousreply 103January 27, 2024 2:57 AM

[quote]Which turned out to be some kind of poisoning from falling on her fake silicone tits which spring a leak.

Do you think David pushed her out of bed when she leaned in for a goodnight kiss? Or did they even sleep in the same bed?

by Anonymousreply 104January 27, 2024 9:41 AM

The Asian 12-year-old child bride thing proves how dim Dorit is.

by Anonymousreply 105January 27, 2024 10:24 AM

I think one of next years storylines (assuming the show comes back and both are regulars) will be the collapse of the friendship between Dorit and Kyle.

Something certainly shifted between the two. Kyle is now making comments that Dorit exaggerated their friendship.

It’s kind of sad, really.

by Anonymousreply 106January 27, 2024 1:48 PM

I'm actually liking Erika this season so I was disappointed when she brought up the earrings. Let the mouse go!

by Anonymousreply 107January 27, 2024 2:45 PM

[quote] Kenya is kind of like Erika in that she's a bit distant. She is all about business, tall, a major presence with wolf like eyes. She wasn't mean at all, just a beautiful, intimidating woman. I got the feeling if you made a mistake, she would let you know and not just blow it off.

Just don't expose your coochie crack.

by Anonymousreply 108January 27, 2024 4:05 PM

R103 she didn't say I feel attacked. She said, "You attacked me." Different statements. You can feel attacked, no one can control how a person feels but stating someone attacked you has different connotations, It's Dorit's use of language she is trying to correct. Sure no one in the room thought Garcelle physically attacked Dorit, they all have eyes, but using that language in other situations can be problematic.

by Anonymousreply 109January 27, 2024 4:27 PM

Serious question. I know people are criticizing Dorit for the child bride comment, but is child bride actually an Asian stereotype? Mail order bride, sure. But child bride?

by Anonymousreply 110January 27, 2024 4:48 PM

To be honest, R107 Erika has been one of my favourites for a while now, even all through the last couple of seasons. She has earned her stripes in the Real Housewives legendary status. We were introduced to her as this filthy rich woman who was giving us everything we wanted in looks, drama and gay camp disco. Then we watched her life fall apart and watch her lose it all. BUT she showed up, she never backed out, she did the reunions and answered every question without walking off set, or fake crying for herself. Her pain was visibly very real. And now she is doing the work to become a better person, scratch her way back up while still cutting bitches when necessary. The way she eviscerated Denise (who was still trying to bring drama from a dated RH playbook) was epic. I like Denise as well, but she was absolutely no match, dusted.

by Anonymousreply 111January 27, 2024 4:57 PM

R110. I didn't take it that way. Girls were married off very young in many cultures. Dorit and the others are hung up on Crystal's youth plus there's an age difference between Crystal and hubby.

by Anonymousreply 112January 27, 2024 4:57 PM

I still love that Crystal's tagline is "They say wisdom comes with age, but I'm proving otherwise." Does she not realize how unintentionally hilarious this is? Particularly since the season opened with her celebrating her 40th birthday?

by Anonymousreply 113January 27, 2024 5:51 PM

R113 I know! Every time I hear that, it's like she's saying, "I'm 40 and I'm still stupid."

by Anonymousreply 114January 27, 2024 5:52 PM

Well she’s hanging out with a bunch of old bags in their 50s and 60s, so she is the dewy young thing in this group.

Dorit is lucky she pulled that “attack “ shit with Garcelle, and not someone like Candiace on Potomac or Kenya Moore. They would have left her in the fetal position.

by Anonymousreply 115January 27, 2024 5:55 PM

R115 Unless Crystal is aging in reverse, that tagline will never, ever work.

by Anonymousreply 116January 27, 2024 6:09 PM

Manmarie now turning on Crystal while making up with Sutton, her original nemesis.

This is what all women do. At least one must be in the firing at a given time, while the rest confide and declare their love for each other.

by Anonymousreply 117January 27, 2024 6:12 PM

Bravo leaved on Twitter that Kathy Hilton was a surprise guest at the reunion, so apparently she has made up with Kyle Richards.

I’m guessing she is going to return as a “friend” of next season.

Next season will probably be Kyle leaning on her sisters during her divorce.

Such a cliche

by Anonymousreply 118January 28, 2024 12:29 PM

Imagine being such a mess that your emotional stability depends on Kim Richards and Kathy Hilton.

by Anonymousreply 119January 28, 2024 1:31 PM

Does anyone think Kim is still drinking? Watching her in her brief cameos this season, she seems twitchy and ill-at-ease.

by Anonymousreply 120January 28, 2024 1:33 PM

^l doubt she ever stopped drinking.

by Anonymousreply 121January 28, 2024 1:40 PM

I don't think Kim will ever stop drinking/using.

by Anonymousreply 122January 28, 2024 1:40 PM

If they filmed the reunion then this miserable season must be coming to an end. Yay!

by Anonymousreply 123January 28, 2024 1:49 PM

Given the timing of past reunion filming, I’d say there are probably about 5 episodes left before we get to the reunion. .

by Anonymousreply 124January 28, 2024 3:08 PM

Kim’s best cameo this season was wearing the scarf that was wrapped around her neck too many times and making faces during the Denise and Erika showdown

by Anonymousreply 125January 28, 2024 3:19 PM

Kathy must be really desperate for attention if she’s showing up at the reunion. And Bravo must be desperate to generate some buzz for this dud of a season. It’s a shame because the season started off well with Sutton’s meltdown, Denise’s meltdown, and Kyle and Mauricio heading towards splitsville. But then the whole esophagus thing happened, which is among the dumbest fights ever on this show.

I’m assuming Annemarie is not back next season. Frankly, I don’t understand why she wasn’t edited down to a friend this season. But I’m hoping they don’t add a new housewife next year and instead add several friends and see who pops. This show has a history of terrible on season additions so I don’t know why they don’t use the friend route more often in casting. Sutton and Brandi both started as friends and worked out much better than most of the newbies they’ve tried to add full time from the jump.

by Anonymousreply 126January 28, 2024 3:26 PM

Easily the worst season in BH history. The main storyline is speculation about Sutton's esophagus??? Zzzzzzzz

Annmarie is right up there with Joyce, Dana, Kathryn and the Sassoon bitch in the forgettable and unlikable department. Get rid of her.

by Anonymousreply 127January 28, 2024 3:40 PM

I think the season LVP left was worse, but this one is not great.

by Anonymousreply 128January 28, 2024 3:45 PM

The problem is that there is no cohesive story. Kyle won’t admit there is a problem with her marriage or that she is having a lesbian affair. (at least to date). That leaves boredom including Sutton and Crystal, or Dorit and Garcelle. Erika feels like a sidekick. Zzzzz

by Anonymousreply 129January 28, 2024 3:52 PM

The show needs a pot stirrer like Rinna, but without her revolting “pick me!” Personality and obsessive need to blab the upcoming season’s plot to the press.

by Anonymousreply 130January 28, 2024 4:00 PM

It’s lame that the “drama” is Sutton and Crystal fighting off contrived attacks, or Dorit and Garcelle having a petty fight. With Kyle being a recessive character and Rinna gone as a villain, the show has nothing going on.

by Anonymousreply 131January 28, 2024 4:08 PM

It needs something radical. Like Kyle on pause.

by Anonymousreply 132January 28, 2024 4:56 PM

I have a feeling ManMarie WAS edited down to friend of but it was probably too late and too risky to call her that after she had been announced as a full timer. Remember, we didn't meet her until episode 5 (?) and she doesn't really get much screen time. The editors probably cut her out as much as they could.

by Anonymousreply 133January 28, 2024 5:01 PM

Supposedly Sutton fainted at the reunion and required medical attention.

by Anonymousreply 134January 28, 2024 5:54 PM

What I don't understand is how Beverly Hills maintains such high ratings. It hasn't been good since like 6 seasons ago yet it is now the highest rated franchise of the bunch. How!? None of the women are particularly entertaining or funny compared to the women on other franchises. Also, can you imagine someone like Crystal lasting multiple seasons on any other franchise? Yet, she has lasted three seasons on this show!

by Anonymousreply 135January 28, 2024 6:39 PM

Since LVP’s last season, bits and pieces of the upcoming season have been teased to the press before the season premiers. Usually, this was done by Rinna or Kyle.

Each time, it has been implied thar something dramatic and iconic happened. And each time, the show doesn’t live up to the hype.

Remember how “explosive” Kyle and LVP’s final argument was supposed to be? Or the theatrics that were supposed to happen in Rome when Denise was confronted by Brandi? Or whatever the hell happened in the van with Kathy Hilton and Rinna ?

This “KYLE LEFT MAURICIO FOR PUSSY” story has the same energy.

by Anonymousreply 136January 28, 2024 6:45 PM

It’s popular because white woman and gays are the biggest audience.

by Anonymousreply 137January 28, 2024 6:47 PM

R134 Well, I can tell you as a nurse anesthetist that it had nothing to do with her esophagus!

by Anonymousreply 138January 28, 2024 6:50 PM

I think RHOBH remains highly rated for two reasons: First, it's the most aspirational in terms of the women's lifestyle. Second, the storylines always seem full of potential. Think of Denise fucking Brandi, Erika's legal troubles, Kathy's meltdown, etc. Whether or not those storylines live up the hype, they're still better than Teresa and Melissa continuing the same decades long feud on RHONJ or the new RHONY women fighting over a fucking cheese plate. RHOBH also always at least one iconic moment each season, whether it's "goodbye, Kyle!", "Bravo, Bravo, Fucking Bravo," or "Name 'em! Name 'em!" I recently played the Homeless not Toothless scene from last season and Denise at this season's weed dinner for a friend who admitted "I've never watched these shows, but I can see the appeal." I'm not sure I could cherry pick moments like those from most of the other cities.

by Anonymousreply 139January 28, 2024 6:57 PM

Sutton seems retarded when she does her “name ‘em” schtick.

by Anonymousreply 140January 28, 2024 7:01 PM

R139, I personally think "you smell like hospital" beats all of those but that's just me.

by Anonymousreply 141January 28, 2024 7:10 PM

There should be a Countess Luanne mix of "you smell like hospital".

by Anonymousreply 142January 28, 2024 7:13 PM

The final fight between LVP and Kyle wasn’t explosive as much as it was upsetting. The irony being Lisa Kudrow warned LVP during her cameo on the Comeback that the show would paint her as the villain and sure enough..that’s what happened

by Anonymousreply 143January 28, 2024 11:21 PM

R143, that's true! I remember watching that on The Comeback. I actually do think the final fight between them was pretty shocking. I didn't expect the situation about the dog to escalate into the ending of their friendship.

by Anonymousreply 144January 29, 2024 12:42 AM

They weren’t friends. They were coworkers who made a nonaggression pact at the end of season 4, and Kyle violated it.

by Anonymousreply 145January 29, 2024 12:45 AM

Lucy Lucy Apple Juicy is dead!

by Anonymousreply 146January 29, 2024 12:49 AM

“Do you think I look inbred?”

“I do.”

Fucking reality gold.

by Anonymousreply 147January 29, 2024 1:33 AM

R147, Heather is a fool for thinking Mary would answer dishonestly. "All the snobishness of a true Mormon".

by Anonymousreply 148January 29, 2024 2:54 AM

ManMarie is likely to be a One Season Wonder since she only got on the show because her husband is a realtor for Mauricio's company. Now that Kyle and Mauricio have split up, Kyle will get rid of her.

by Anonymousreply 149January 29, 2024 4:10 PM

I’m surprised by how little Kyle is actually on this season and doesn’t really have a friend amongst the girls.

Season 1-5 she always had Kim

Season 4-9 she had LVP

Season 9-11 she had Teddie

Season 9-12 she had Dorit

This season she doesn’t seem connected with anyone other than Morgan who is not even a cast member

by Anonymousreply 150January 29, 2024 4:48 PM

AnneMarie is clearly a one season wonder and won't be back next year. I wish they'd send Crystal packing too since she adds literally nothing and is clearly not friends with any of the other women. I'm afraid the bar for her "finding her voice" is so low, though, that simply calling AnneMarie a bitch will earn her a pass. How that's considered bringing sufficient drama is beyond me, though.

by Anonymousreply 151January 29, 2024 5:00 PM

It needs that big ole guido Joe Gorga from RHONJ to travel west and give them all the fuck of their lives. At least, that's what Andy has in his own diary for the next season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152January 29, 2024 5:08 PM

Joe Gorga is all of 5'4". I am sure anything would look gigantic on him. He needs to lay off of the roids though. Abuse of them has led a good number of men in our community to early graves in their 40s and 50s.

by Anonymousreply 153January 29, 2024 6:52 PM

R152 after that picture, I see why Kyle turned to women

by Anonymousreply 154January 29, 2024 7:35 PM

Dorit is the pot calling the kettle black with Crystal. PK is older than her by at least 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 155January 30, 2024 4:22 PM

Dorit is poor as fuck now and it’s reflected in her botched confessional looks.

No glam traveling with her anymore either. Poor cunt.

by Anonymousreply 156January 30, 2024 4:45 PM

The sad thing is that COULD be the most compelling storyline ever in RH. A former ritch bitch who loses all of her money and is forced to live life as a regular person amongst all of her rich, society friends.

But bravo would never tell that story

by Anonymousreply 157January 30, 2024 4:58 PM

Dorit and PK sucking those mints, seriously fuck off

by Anonymousreply 158January 30, 2024 6:20 PM

DeuxMoi reported a rumor that a few HW shows and Winter House are being put on pause for 2024. Not canceled. On pause. I'm thinking BH might be safe but Potomac, Atlanta and NYC should be concerned. No Winter House is interesting because I thought that was a ratings winner.

by Anonymousreply 159January 31, 2024 12:50 AM

I bet it’s Potomac and Atlanta bring paused. The same producer was involved with both and he was fired.

There’s a rumor going around Twitter that Dorinda, Sonja and LuAnn are rejoining RHONY, replacing Sai and Jenna, and a demoted Ubah.

by Anonymousreply 160January 31, 2024 1:04 AM

How convenient.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161January 31, 2024 1:07 AM

Adding the old people to RHONY would be a mistake.

by Anonymousreply 162January 31, 2024 1:10 AM

The HW franchise has run it's course. SLC had a great season but it may falter next season without Monica. Imagine a full season of NJ with no interaction between Teresa and Melissa that got so bad they cancelled a cast trip. Another dud. And Miami is a bore. They would be smart to focus more on UGT's which have been successful with the exception of the Manzo/Brandi that will never air. And they would be smart to extend Traitors utilizing 'Bravolebrities.'.

by Anonymousreply 163January 31, 2024 1:32 AM

Kyle and Mauricio have been the backbone of BH since the first season. The show will never be the same without them together. It's all downhill from here. Nothing good lasts forever.

by Anonymousreply 164January 31, 2024 1:37 AM

Atlanta is already on pause. No contracts have been sent in almost a year. They are deciding if they need Nene and Porscha back or if they just re-roll like NYC, which was a hit in it;s reboot.

by Anonymousreply 165January 31, 2024 2:38 AM

With the current season of RHOBH not wrapping until April, it was always unlikely to come back before 2025. RHONY traditionally started filming in the Hamptons over the summer and then premiered the following spring. Last year with the reboot was an exception, but I could easily see them going back to that model and not airing this year.

by Anonymousreply 166January 31, 2024 2:43 AM

r156 It's true, Dorit is all out of sorts. This season her eyes are always darting around, looking for an escape from her impending life of poverty. She is so poor she can't even afford to bankroll the suggestion of wealth, let alone the illusion of it.

by Anonymousreply 167January 31, 2024 2:51 AM

Kyle seems broken and depressed this season. Far more sad than usual. I think no matter how shitty their marriage was, being married gave her legitimacy (in her mind). I think those rumors of his endless cheating must be true. Her "relationship" with the singer seems fake, too. She's getting a bit long in the tooth to pull off a sexy vibe. She's got four daughters, they are likely not pleased unless they recognize all this as just another story line.

by Anonymousreply 168January 31, 2024 4:58 AM

For the love of God, what happened to the Maurizio and trans prostitute rumours? Those were way back during the Brandi, LVP, Kyle - bring the newspaper article scandal.

by Anonymousreply 169January 31, 2024 8:11 AM

The show really should have ended in 2019 when LVP cut ties with Kyle and walked away.

Everything since as a complete shitshow.

Kyle’s marriage crumbling

Lisa Rinna becoming the complete villain and destroying her reputation for Kathy Hilton of all people

Dorit had the money

Erika wasn’t a shitshow with the necklace

No ManMarie

They really should have ended the show then.

by Anonymousreply 170January 31, 2024 11:58 AM

[quote] I think those rumors of his endless cheating must be true.

The real estate business is full of sex and cheating. You have so many former models, beauty queens, escorts, actors, etc, entering the business to make a new career because they aren't qualified to do anything else. We all know lots of hot gay guys who become realtors. All of these beautiful people are sleeping with each other and sometimes with clients. I'm sure Mauricio was banging half of his young realtors. I had a gorgeous young realtor proposition me during a showing last month.

by Anonymousreply 171January 31, 2024 7:01 PM

[QUOTE] I had a gorgeous young realtor proposition me during a showing last month.

Male or female?

by Anonymousreply 172January 31, 2024 7:09 PM

They should have just rebooted with a much younger cast.

by Anonymousreply 173January 31, 2024 8:17 PM

If Crystal is any indication, a cast of younger people would be the biggest snoozefest on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 174January 31, 2024 8:43 PM

I just read today that both Kathy and Kim (together) filmed with Kyle this season.

by Anonymousreply 175January 31, 2024 9:07 PM

I hope Kim discusses the husband.

by Anonymousreply 176January 31, 2024 9:11 PM

What a nice way for Kathy to pretend she gives a flying fuck about Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 177January 31, 2024 10:09 PM

I feel bad for Kyle. She is so lost.

by Anonymousreply 178January 31, 2024 11:34 PM

Kathy’s barely-veiled contempt for Kyle is always on display.

by Anonymousreply 179February 1, 2024 12:12 AM

Hey tacky vagina? Sorry, misread.

by Anonymousreply 180February 1, 2024 12:14 AM

Merce Cunningham deserves better.

by Anonymousreply 181February 1, 2024 12:28 AM

It’s a horrible show but if you want to see Kathy Hilton’s cuntery at a 10, watch Paris Hilton’s show on Peacock. Paris is so scared of her mother and her nastiness that she didn’t tell her mother about the baby she had via surrogacy until the baby was home and with her.

Kathy terrorizes the women in that family. She took right up as the Head Bitch in Charge when her mother died.

After watching a couple of episodes I believe Rinna now.

by Anonymousreply 182February 1, 2024 1:10 AM

I always believed Rinna. She stood up to Camille when that witch defended one of Trump's supreme court nominees against an accuser. Kathy was a full on Trumper who you know is racist and homophobic. Her dizzy act of the show was just that - an act.

by Anonymousreply 183February 1, 2024 1:21 AM

Never doubted Rinna and she had the balls to confront Kathy about her behavior. I hope they bring Rinna back next season.

by Anonymousreply 184February 1, 2024 1:43 AM

If that’s true r160 I’d start watching RHONY again

by Anonymousreply 185February 1, 2024 3:55 AM

Erika is carrying this entire season by herself

by Anonymousreply 186February 2, 2024 4:08 AM

Merce is in the Purse

by Anonymousreply 187February 2, 2024 10:40 AM

R186 hi Lisa Rinna! We miss u this year!

by Anonymousreply 188February 2, 2024 10:50 AM

Speaking of Lips McGee, her next project is a Lifetime movie with daughter Delilah Hamlin called Mommy Meanest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189February 2, 2024 12:04 PM

Is Lisa playing the daughter?

by Anonymousreply 190February 2, 2024 3:22 PM

R190, that's the only way it would make sense. Plot twist--Lisa locks the daughter in the attic, steals her identity and nobody notices. The end.

by Anonymousreply 191February 2, 2024 3:48 PM

"IT'S NOT OKAY.."

by Anonymousreply 192February 2, 2024 4:46 PM

OWN IT!

by Anonymousreply 193February 2, 2024 5:17 PM

Lisa’s first line:

I saw the devil and it was KATHY HILTON!

by Anonymousreply 194February 2, 2024 5:19 PM

Will there be a special guest appearance by Harry Hamlin in the role of Delilah’s boyfriend? Will Lisa seduce Harry and steal him away?

by Anonymousreply 195February 2, 2024 5:24 PM

Will she have a penis?

by Anonymousreply 196February 2, 2024 7:39 PM

The few of you guessing what the content is are wasting time, the fact she's playing a doxing mom who pushes her daughter to death by DM is iconic level irony. This has Mommie Dearest potential, or atleast Death of a Cheerleader potential.

by Anonymousreply 197February 2, 2024 8:38 PM

Iconic like my 30 year old Sally Hershberger shag?

by Anonymousreply 198February 2, 2024 11:57 PM

r197 it has Mother may I sleep with Danger vibes.

by Anonymousreply 199February 3, 2024 1:32 AM

Isn't this, like, the third episode where we have to watch Sutton toting around Merce's ashes and pretending to be his best friend in the whole wide world?

Why couldn't we focus more on Crystal's near stroke, the cause of which was likely her eating disorder?

by Anonymousreply 200February 3, 2024 7:36 PM

I was surprised to see ManMarie on WWHL last week. Surely they won't bring her back for another season.

by Anonymousreply 201February 3, 2024 7:39 PM

Sutton is interesting but she would be better as a friend of and yet inexplicably she is the lead housewife this season.

by Anonymousreply 202February 3, 2024 7:51 PM

It’s weird that Manmarie is on the show. The only positive things you can say about her looks is that at least she’s thin

by Anonymousreply 203February 4, 2024 2:51 AM

Crystal sure is feeding off her link to Cunningham. She's desperate to be seen as some cultured patroness of the arts. Shilling it on RHOBH won't do it for her.

by Anonymousreply 204February 4, 2024 10:13 AM

Kyle is acting like one of those people who starts a new relationship and is obsessed with every things their new lover does. She’s smitten by that lesbian country singer. That suicide party was creepy

by Anonymousreply 205February 4, 2024 7:52 PM

The way Kyle is staring at that singer, she is clearly infatuated with her. But I don't think Morgan is infatuated with her, in return.

by Anonymousreply 206February 4, 2024 10:41 PM

Khandi is leaving RHOA. I'd say that's the last nail in that coffin.

by Anonymousreply 207February 4, 2024 10:52 PM

If Kandi is leaving, they are 100% bringing back Phaedra. Kandi would never film with her again.

by Anonymousreply 208February 4, 2024 11:08 PM

I bet they are doing a OG reboot. Bring back Nene, keep Sheree, bring back Lisa Woo, DeShawn and Kim Z. Now that would be good.

by Anonymousreply 209February 5, 2024 12:55 AM

Kandi was deadweight on RHOA for like 7 years. She was no longer interesting. I think RHOA should just be completely recast or end permanently. It had a fantastic 9 year run, which is much longer than, say, RHOBH's 5 year classic run. The only RH show that had a longer peak would be New York and that one was never really that popular versus Jersey, Beverly Hills or Atlanta.

by Anonymousreply 210February 5, 2024 12:58 AM

They MUST get rid of Marlo!!!

by Anonymousreply 211February 5, 2024 1:00 AM

[quote] They MUST get rid of Marlo!!!

But how will the square reader between her legs make money!?

by Anonymousreply 212February 5, 2024 1:01 AM

Yeah, I am over Marlo and Kenya. Kenya used to be fun to watch but she’s just a dour bore now.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Porsha or Phaedra again.

by Anonymousreply 213February 5, 2024 1:25 AM

There’s no need for Phaedra, since Apollo is no longer in the picture.

by Anonymousreply 214February 5, 2024 1:37 AM

I could see a season with Nene/Phaedra/Porsha/Kenya/Sheree/1 other housewife, with Kenya back in the villain role.

by Anonymousreply 215February 5, 2024 1:55 AM

I like Marlo.

by Anonymousreply 216February 5, 2024 2:45 AM

Nene became a chore to watch during Season 6. Ironically, her ego seemed to explode when she got rejected by Hollywood. And she got worse after Season 6. By her last season, she was reduced to spitting popcorn kernels at Kenya.

by Anonymousreply 217February 5, 2024 12:36 PM

Please take the Atlanta chat elsewhere. This thread is about Beverly Hills.

by Anonymousreply 218February 5, 2024 1:00 PM

Thank you! R218 if this continued I’d have to whip out that scarf again that I wrapped around my neck one too many times.

by Anonymousreply 219February 5, 2024 1:07 PM

As cheesy as it sounds, I do like the shows when it seems like all the ladies are getting along and having fun, when they are making each other laugh.

by Anonymousreply 220February 5, 2024 5:37 PM

I agree r220. It reminds me of older Housewives shows.

The last several seasons on this show have been very dark. This feels like a palate cleanser.

There does need to be a new villain next season, and one that won’t run to Radar Online or Entertainment Tonight to dish the dirt.

by Anonymousreply 221February 5, 2024 5:46 PM

I think the villains only work when they're someone the audience already knows and somewhat likes. That's why Rinna and Erika have been effective villains at various points. If you introduce someone new as the villain, you just end up with duds like the lip licking Serbian madam.

by Anonymousreply 222February 5, 2024 5:53 PM

Or they are Danielle Staub and are so extreme, you can’t help but feel pity.

by Anonymousreply 223February 5, 2024 9:34 PM

Is Kyle broken up with Morgan Wade?

by Anonymousreply 224February 6, 2024 12:38 AM

Morgan Wade deleted all her Instagram pics of Kyle I guess. She got used for a storyline.

by Anonymousreply 225February 6, 2024 2:05 AM

Kyle was just in the front row of Morgan's concert on Saturday so the picture drama might be overblown.

by Anonymousreply 226February 6, 2024 2:52 AM

Did Morgan mumble sing in her mouth-filled-with-marbles Jodie Foster dyke style?

by Anonymousreply 227February 6, 2024 5:52 AM

Garcelle, Erika and Annemarie must have wanted to kill Sutton when Merce Cunningham’s ashes blew onto them.

She really is Kim Richards with money-a wacko drunk that will say or do anything.

by Anonymousreply 228February 8, 2024 5:46 AM

Can someone explain to these women how wind works before they coat themselves in another set of human ashes?

by Anonymousreply 229February 8, 2024 6:42 AM

R228 there’s Rinna with the crazy voice!

by Anonymousreply 230February 8, 2024 2:36 PM

I wonder if those ashes were even real or just a pretence to have the wind moment.

by Anonymousreply 231February 8, 2024 3:00 PM

If I were Erika I would rake Kyle over the coals at the reunion.

For years Kyle and the Fuck Force Five drove multiple housewives off the show because they weren’t being “open and honest”—Yolanda, LVP, Denise, etc.

Last year, Kyle stopped defending Erika and helped Sutton/Garcelle/Crystal attack Erika about the lawsuits and the earrings.

Now, Kyle has something going on in her life and she won’t share? They should all be coming at her the way Sutton did at the beginning of the season.

by Anonymousreply 232February 8, 2024 7:59 PM

I had to laugh when Dorit said of Erica at the dinner, “it’s like watching drunk Rainman.”

by Anonymousreply 233February 8, 2024 8:07 PM

It’s weird that the ratings for this show is so strong and yet the thread for this show is so dead. Have we given up here at DL?

by Anonymousreply 234February 9, 2024 12:46 PM

So Sutton spent the last four episodes talking about how she was a dancer.

Then she gets up on stage with the rest of the women with her little toothpick legs and is arguably the worst dancer among them all.

by Anonymousreply 235February 9, 2024 1:54 PM

What does Sutton's body look like two cocktail straws stuck in a red potato?

by Anonymousreply 236February 9, 2024 1:58 PM

Is this that Magical Pussy Sutton’s always talking about? Looks shallow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237February 9, 2024 6:07 PM

R237 She as the oddest shaped body.

by Anonymousreply 238February 9, 2024 6:11 PM

^Has

by Anonymousreply 239February 9, 2024 6:11 PM

Sutton.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240February 9, 2024 6:20 PM

R240 Perfection!

by Anonymousreply 241February 9, 2024 6:21 PM

As tacky as Sitges can be at times, the sight of Sutton with those ashes just lowered the tone even further. There is no consistency to her character.

You can tell where you stand with the rest of them, but Sutton lacks an authentic identity- she's not multifaceted, she's unmedicated bipolar.

by Anonymousreply 242February 9, 2024 6:27 PM

"Kyle was just in the front row of Morgan's concert on Saturday so the picture drama might be overblown."

Isn't everything overblown? Including Merce's ashes.

by Anonymousreply 243February 9, 2024 6:27 PM

Morgan Wade deleted all her IG posts as a marketing strategy--she has a new album coming out. I guess artists clear 'the grid' to make room for posts about new songs/videos. This is what I've heard.

by Anonymousreply 244February 9, 2024 7:02 PM

Hi Rinna! @244 Own it!

by Anonymousreply 245February 9, 2024 7:57 PM

That bald nelly that went with them to Sitges. Eurgh.

by Anonymousreply 246February 9, 2024 10:11 PM

Merce's farewell becomes all about Sutton. NPD and then some.

by Anonymousreply 247February 9, 2024 10:14 PM

I don’t think that Sutton is bipolar or has NPD. I think that she is on the spectrum.

It’s funny that we all agree that something is off.

by Anonymousreply 248February 9, 2024 11:29 PM

I hate Sutton. She thinks she is really important when those charities just want her divorce money.

by Anonymousreply 249February 10, 2024 12:16 AM

r249 Charities want my divorce money? Name em. Name em. Name em. Name em. Name em. Name em. Name em. Name em. Name em. Name em. Name em. Name em. Name em. Name em. Name em. Name em. Name em.

by Anonymousreply 250February 10, 2024 1:38 AM

Truly a nothing end to the season. Sutton's antics fizzled. Kyle's lesbian antics fizzled. Annamarie's multiple attempts to stir shit went nowhere. Then we have the most boring RH trip maybe ever. Nothing happened other than Erika getting smashed.

by Anonymousreply 251February 10, 2024 1:43 AM

I am left wondering how in the hell Sutton landed a guy with so much money. She has neither wit or looks. Maybe she ain’t lyin’ about that magic pussy

by Anonymousreply 252February 10, 2024 2:07 AM

This truly was the worst season ever.

I’m sorry but without Kim Richards, Lisa Vanderpump, Eileen Davidson, Lisa Rinna and crazy Denise Richards
.this show sucks

by Anonymousreply 253February 10, 2024 4:08 AM

R251 The season isn't over yet.

by Anonymousreply 254February 10, 2024 11:30 AM

R252, she was pretty when she was younger. I’m assuming that she had a nice body, since she was a dancer.

by Anonymousreply 255February 10, 2024 2:43 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256February 10, 2024 2:48 PM

Surton and her ex started dating when they were 14 or something. They were high school sweethearts. And he might be as fucked up as her.

I get the impression some of her awkwardness stems from his threats about custody of the children. She was really uptight in her first two seasons, but only one of her kids is now younger than 18, and he’s 16. I think all three were underage when she started with the show.

Her ex is a pretty powerful, rich man.

by Anonymousreply 257February 10, 2024 3:06 PM

R256 Homely little thing, huh?

No wonder daddy blew his brains out.

by Anonymousreply 258February 10, 2024 3:06 PM

She has really pretty eyes, I'll give Sutton that.

by Anonymousreply 259February 10, 2024 3:24 PM

Did daddy fuck her first, before he blew his brains out?

by Anonymousreply 260February 10, 2024 3:45 PM

Considering the era and her Southern Belle baggage, I like Sutton’s wedding dress.

by Anonymousreply 261February 10, 2024 3:50 PM

I think the crux of why DORIT and Kyle fell out is because either Dorit and Mo fucked or at the very least there was attraction.

We all see it.

by Anonymousreply 262February 10, 2024 3:55 PM

I saw it first.

by Anonymousreply 263February 10, 2024 5:07 PM

That’s not nice r260.

by Anonymousreply 264February 10, 2024 7:29 PM

Is that a giant rectangular bow stuck on the back of Sutton's wedding dress?

Her father is nice looking. Suicide is a devastating blow to any family. I like Sutton. She's wacky but is not afraid to put it all out there.

I think the ashes were fake and the ash blow back was staged.

by Anonymousreply 265February 11, 2024 6:22 PM

We need the lunacy of Kim giving Rinna back the bunny.

Kyle, Andy and LVP are trying not to laugh, Erika has a “WTF?” look on her face, and Eileen sighs and is over it (“just mail the damn thing back”).

Kim really brought magic to our TV screens.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266February 12, 2024 12:44 AM

I really miss Eileen.

by Anonymousreply 267February 12, 2024 3:29 AM

I miss shit like that r266

by Anonymousreply 268February 12, 2024 3:33 AM

Eileen was like the viewer stand-in. "Are these people for real? What is even happening right now?*

by Anonymousreply 269February 12, 2024 8:11 AM

Stand-in? How dare you!

by Anonymousreply 270February 12, 2024 8:34 AM

Eileen was the best. She was smart enough not to be stupid, but interesting enough not to just sit there and be a bore.

by Anonymousreply 271February 12, 2024 9:34 AM

Next week is the finale, which means this season is (thankfully) several episodes shorter than the norm. I'm guessing this week actually would have been the finale had filming not resumed to capture the fallout from Kyle and Mo's separation.

by Anonymousreply 272February 15, 2024 7:21 PM

Bad season. And no one owed Erika a fucking apology. That whole scene made me cringe.

by Anonymousreply 273February 15, 2024 7:47 PM

Erika is delusional. Even if the earrings weren’t bought with client money, Tom only had the personal funds to buy them because he was using client money elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 274February 15, 2024 8:25 PM

Imagine Mo absolutely going to town on Joe Gorga's hole. Just absolutely splitting that pink hole in two with his big raw ole cock.

Make it happen, Andy!

by Anonymousreply 275February 15, 2024 8:34 PM

R275. Mo has better taste than eating out that cretin.

by Anonymousreply 276February 16, 2024 12:35 AM

Garcelle’s son is an obnoxious little turd. If she’s so awful don’t go on TV with her.

by Anonymousreply 277February 16, 2024 3:14 AM

So Sutton wants to teach her daughter the importance of “Independence” by buying herself $68,000 earrings? Money that Sutton didn’t earn but received in a divorce? I hate her.

by Anonymousreply 278February 16, 2024 4:04 AM

Ummm I'm pretty sure that pic with Daddy was at her Debutante Ball silly creatins

by Anonymousreply 279February 16, 2024 4:49 AM

Worst season in BH history. They couldn't even find drama in Kyle and Mauricio's breakup.

Mauricio is such a sleazy user. The main reason that he has the success that he has today is because of Kyle and Kathy. Kathy's husband gave him a job, and Kyle made him famous by being on the show. He used and cheated on both of them. The Hiltons were right about him.

by Anonymousreply 280February 16, 2024 3:25 PM

Kathy will let Kyle back in as soon as the marriage to “that gardener” is finally in the rear-view mirror.

by Anonymousreply 281February 16, 2024 4:35 PM

Worst season ever indeed!

What was the storyline? Not to say the word “attack?” Not to mention esophagus spasms? To wait to the final episode to separate and flirt with country music lesbians?

Oye

by Anonymousreply 282February 16, 2024 4:55 PM

R281. Kathy has been very supportive of Kyle's 'friendship' with Morgan Whatshername. And we all know why.

by Anonymousreply 283February 16, 2024 4:57 PM

R282 We had Kyle showing off her tattoos to her Jewish MIL. Way to read the room, Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 284February 16, 2024 4:57 PM

Mauricio is a sleazeball, but it is satisfying to see a man use the Richards sisters for money and success in the same way that they have been doing to men for decades.

by Anonymousreply 285February 16, 2024 6:48 PM

It's shocking to me how boring Beverly HIll has gotten. And it seems to get MORE boring every season. The big exception this season was Denice Richards. Miami is the show that Beverly Hills should be but isn't.

by Anonymousreply 286February 16, 2024 8:00 PM

I didn't have to be this way!

by Anonymousreply 287February 16, 2024 8:03 PM

In a way I feel this season was necessary. Last season was so nasty and they couldn’t continue dragging out the Erika story or the Kyle vs Kathy story. This season needed to be calmer.

That said, Erika is a cold sociopath and doesn’t deserve an apology.

There needs to be a shakeup next season. Crystal is dull. Garcelle is approaching the other housewives like she’s still hosting a talkshow and they’re her guests. Annemarie is irritating and boring. If Kyle and Dorit won’t share the messiness of their lives, they need to go. If I were Erika I would be pissed at those two.

As annoying as she is, weirdo Sutton is carrying the show right now with help from Erika and Crystal.

by Anonymousreply 288February 16, 2024 8:07 PM

I hope they keep Crystal until the reveal that her husband and brother are lovers.

by Anonymousreply 289February 16, 2024 8:23 PM

R289, but her husband isn't even hot. Who wants that?!

by Anonymousreply 290February 16, 2024 8:31 PM

R290 Her brother's no prize, either.

by Anonymousreply 291February 16, 2024 11:20 PM

R291, true! He comes off as immature and probably a creep too.

by Anonymousreply 292February 16, 2024 11:33 PM

I wish Kim would come back or crazy Denise

by Anonymousreply 293February 17, 2024 12:28 AM

[quote] I wish Kim would come back or crazy Denise

Don't do this. Please, don't do this. You know what you're doing. Stop!

by Anonymousreply 294February 17, 2024 1:02 AM

I think we'll see Kim around a lot more now that Mauricio is gone. Kim and Mauricio hated each other.

by Anonymousreply 295February 17, 2024 1:23 AM

You mean MAURICE r295!

by Anonymousreply 296February 17, 2024 1:57 AM

r218 Kathy forced Kyke to marry Mauricio. She was engaged to LA News Anchor Michael Tuck when Kathy invited Kyle to come to Mexico with her and Rick. There she introduced Kyle to Mauricio, who was Rick's best agent but he needed a green card or would have had to leave the US for a year. Kyle dumped Tuck without even telling him. He found out when her engagement to Maurico was announced. Kyle has always been a gold digger, just like her mother. Her first child's father is an Indonesian man who speaks no English. Kyle and her mother thought he was a billionaire and she fucked hin to trap him. Turned out he was not a billionaire. Wah wah.

by Anonymousreply 297February 17, 2024 1:55 PM

Kyke the dyke

by Anonymousreply 298February 17, 2024 2:41 PM

Bring Rinna back or LVP back. Good bye, Kyle!!!!

by Anonymousreply 299February 17, 2024 3:07 PM

I agree with Kyle. Has Sutton ever been on a horse?

She was bobbing up and down in the saddle so much, she'd have busted her hymen is she still had one.

by Anonymousreply 300February 17, 2024 3:12 PM

I can't believe no one's talking about Sutton's date with the gay man who only agreed to go out with her so he could get on TV.

by Anonymousreply 301February 17, 2024 3:12 PM

Kyle is going to get a huge divorce settlement. I doubt they had a prenup, since neither one of them had money when they marred. With 4 kids together, and Kyle being his wife before he got rich and famous, she's likely to get half of everything. We'll find out from court documents just how much they're really worth, which should be very interesting. I'm guessing around $100 million.

Does anyone know how much Camille Grammar got in her divorce? I bet Kyle gets a lot more.

by Anonymousreply 302February 17, 2024 3:23 PM

Even if the cause of the divorce is Kyle having a lesbian affair? I'm serious; I'm not familiar with California divorce law. Would that not matter?

by Anonymousreply 303February 17, 2024 3:32 PM

R302 I think they’re over leveraged to build that business

by Anonymousreply 304February 17, 2024 3:34 PM

R303. Kyle had an affair? Let's talk about the husband. The one who stole my Goddamn house.

by Anonymousreply 305February 17, 2024 3:38 PM

Kim r305 you are far too busy painting mentally ill artwork, wrapping scarves around your neck one too many times and getting lost on Witch Mountain to possibly have any input on Maurice and his many indiscretions.

by Anonymousreply 306February 17, 2024 3:47 PM

Camille got $20 million or something. She helped build his production company that made Medium, and they owned a ton of property that was purchased during the marriage.

I doubt Kyle and Mauricio will divorce. She’s going to pretend they reconciled while they go their separate ways. They’re both too greedy to give up money to each other.

Then again, there was a throwaway scene in Spain where Kyle admitted she signed whatever Mauricio put in front of her. I bet that will come into play later-either a potential fraud scandal with The Agency, or at least something to Kim’s goddamn house.

by Anonymousreply 307February 17, 2024 3:52 PM

No surprise, the rumor is that Steve, Sutton’s date, is a paid actor (not sure who is paying). There is no way a good looking middle-aged, normal, straight guy is going to be into Sutton.

by Anonymousreply 308February 18, 2024 9:09 PM

R308 That was pretty obvious. Steve's flames could be seen from space.

by Anonymousreply 309February 18, 2024 9:13 PM

Even Kim Richards could see that Steve was gay and she’s mentally unwell.

by Anonymousreply 310February 18, 2024 9:24 PM

If my date ordered straight vodka and then pulled out her own grapefruit juice as a mixer that would be a huge red flag.

by Anonymousreply 311February 18, 2024 10:45 PM

Better than ordering a grapefruit juice and then pulling out a bottle of vodka.

by Anonymousreply 312February 18, 2024 11:02 PM

r307 Camille got 50 million and the house in Malibu and I think the compound in Hawaii. Fuck her though, she is a Trump supporter.

by Anonymousreply 313February 19, 2024 12:24 AM

Why did all the Richards sisters have like a half dozen kids? It’s disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 314February 19, 2024 6:06 AM

Because Big Kathy taught them to marry rich and have kids right away to lock down an income stream, R314.

by Anonymousreply 315February 19, 2024 6:19 AM

Kathy was conservative only having three. Every time a door opens at Kyle's place it seems like a new daughter is coming through. They all look the same. How many does she have?

by Anonymousreply 316February 19, 2024 1:00 PM

Kyle's daughters are well educated and have careers. Kathy has Paris and Nicky.

by Anonymousreply 317February 19, 2024 1:29 PM

Kathy has Paris, Nicky, Barron & Conrad.

by Anonymousreply 318February 19, 2024 2:44 PM

Each of the sisters has four kids.

Kathy’s children are Paris, Nicky, Barron and Conrad, all with Rick Hilton.

Kim’s children are Brooke, Whitney, Chad and Kimberly. Brooke’s father is Monty Brinson. Chad and Whitney’s father is Gregg Davis. Kimberly’s father is John Jackson.

Kyle’s four daughters are Farrah, Sophia, Alexia and Portia. Farrah’s father is the Indonesian guy that Big Kathy made Kyle fuck, because she mistakenly thought he was rich (he is not). The other three are by Mauricio. All four of her kids look alike.

by Anonymousreply 319February 19, 2024 3:22 PM

R319 all the men are emasculated as fuck. Those women eat men alive, like the Kardashians.

by Anonymousreply 320February 19, 2024 3:28 PM

Farrah is, by far, the best-looking of Kyle’s four daughters. She’s gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 321February 19, 2024 3:29 PM

The women were at the People’s choice awards except Dorit and Sutton, which I think is interesting. Sutton is clearly still with the show, but maybe that is the end of Dorit?

Kathy was with the girls last night and she was also at the reunion. Maybe she will join full time next season.

I can’t imagine Lisa Rinna coming back if that is the case.

by Anonymousreply 322February 19, 2024 4:56 PM

Dorit was at the awards show. She's just not in that photo. Remember, Dorit has PTSD and avoids red carpets.

by Anonymousreply 323February 19, 2024 5:00 PM

I've been watching all season and was shocked to see the finale is next week. I could've sworn there had only been 6 or 7 episodes so far because i really couldn't think of much that "happened" this season.

by Anonymousreply 324February 19, 2024 5:04 PM

I don’t want Dorit back unless we get footage of her getting her car repossessed or being chased out of a Rodeo Drive boutique by an angry, unpaid shop owner.

by Anonymousreply 325February 19, 2024 5:05 PM

I'm rewatching last season on Bravo today. I love these marathons. Sutton carried that season, too. I think the Homeless Not Toothless episodes are coming up.

by Anonymousreply 326February 19, 2024 5:19 PM

Mauricio and PK seem to be away on business as much as possible. It's obvious that they don't want to be around their wives anymore.

by Anonymousreply 327February 19, 2024 8:17 PM

R327 Mauricio and Dorit seem to away together as much as possible. It’s obvious that they don’t want to be around their spouses anymore.

by Anonymousreply 328February 19, 2024 8:27 PM

R327 What exactly is PK doing in London “on business”?

by Anonymousreply 329February 19, 2024 8:29 PM

r329 He is managing Boy Geroge's career darling. That takes a lot of time. "Oh Hello. the Voice Australia? Yes of course just have a man to fuck him. One of those Helmsworht boys or a look a like."

by Anonymousreply 330February 19, 2024 8:52 PM

Boy George is still wondering why his manager lives better than he does!

by Anonymousreply 331February 20, 2024 12:26 PM

Remember how glammed-up Dorit used to get for the opening of an envelope? The gold leaf hair!!

I think either she genuinely has PTSD or there are big money problems with PK, because she clearly has toned it way, WAY down this season.

by Anonymousreply 332February 20, 2024 1:02 PM

PTSD = "Paid Too-Much Shopping Disorder"

by Anonymousreply 333February 20, 2024 4:18 PM

Such drama queens. Just get a divorce already.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334February 20, 2024 11:54 PM

Mario is fine with fucking other women he just wants to keep up appearances for his career. Why Kyle feels the need to publicly divorce is beyond me. She could lez out all she wants (like her niece Paris) and still present married.

by Anonymousreply 335February 21, 2024 12:09 AM

Who is Mario?

by Anonymousreply 336February 21, 2024 1:28 PM

R335 r336 sorry I took my morning pill instead of my primetime pill. I meant MAURICE!!

by Anonymousreply 337February 21, 2024 2:13 PM

Denise at the 'Weed Dinner', NEVER gets less funny.

Forgot about this happening, probably a season high for the series.

by Anonymousreply 338February 21, 2024 2:30 PM

PK is in London working for (at?) Robert Irving Burns, of course! According to his LinkedIn, he was also the manager of Pele for 102 years and 2 months.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339February 21, 2024 4:34 PM

R319, I was surprised when we first saw the Indonesian guy in one of the earlier seasons, he doesn't speak English. But that's the way of Big Kathy, so makes sense (nothing matters as long as the guy has money).

by Anonymousreply 340February 21, 2024 4:44 PM

Does the Indonesian man STILL not speak English? How does he communicate with his daughter, Farrah? Hand signals?

I wouldn’t be shocked if Mauricio started dating Farrah now.

by Anonymousreply 341February 21, 2024 4:53 PM

R341. Fuck yeah!

by Anonymousreply 342February 21, 2024 5:02 PM

Farrah broke off her engagement around the time Kyle and Mauricio split.

Big Kathy would be so proud if Farrah ended up with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343February 21, 2024 5:39 PM

R341, I have no idea but he clearly didn't when we saw him on the show.

by Anonymousreply 344February 21, 2024 5:50 PM

Interesting, R343.

by Anonymousreply 345February 21, 2024 6:07 PM

Don’t make me like you, Andy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346February 21, 2024 6:32 PM

R346 where to start, her accent, her nose or that Star Wars getup she bought from Temu?

by Anonymousreply 347February 21, 2024 6:46 PM

So, PK is just a real estate agent in London now? It's not even his real estate company. Why didn't he get a job with Mauricio, who's opening up offices all over the world?

by Anonymousreply 348February 21, 2024 7:27 PM

In California, if you are delinquent on your taxes, the state won’t give you a real estate license, r348. Don’t they owe millions in taxes?

by Anonymousreply 349February 21, 2024 7:32 PM

r348 it's Mario.

by Anonymousreply 350February 21, 2024 8:22 PM

Apparently, Sutton had some sort of a panic attack when Kathy came out, during the reunion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351February 21, 2024 10:10 PM

r351 I wonder why, She and Kathy are good friends.

by Anonymousreply 352February 21, 2024 11:01 PM

R351 Her blood sugar probably zoomed high because of all the drinking she did before taping.

by Anonymousreply 353February 21, 2024 11:04 PM

Kyle must have been pissed when her ugly crying moment with Kathy was upstaged by Sutton

by Anonymousreply 354February 21, 2024 11:07 PM

Sutton mentioned in an early episode that Kathy was mad at her because Sutton didn't stick up for her during that whole Lisa debacle.

by Anonymousreply 355February 21, 2024 11:21 PM

Erika's performance at the White party was embarrassing. She needs to find a new hobby.

by Anonymousreply 356February 22, 2024 12:39 AM

Why is Kathy Hilton involved with the reunion? To explain why her own daughter didn't trust her to not blab about her having a damned baby? This woman is an epic twat and should be shunned appropriately.

by Anonymousreply 357February 22, 2024 1:34 AM

Kathy will probably be back next season.

by Anonymousreply 358February 22, 2024 1:49 AM

Maybe Sutton’s esophagus suddenly narrowed

by Anonymousreply 359February 22, 2024 2:41 AM

Sutton is a mess.

Looks like Andy turns on Vyle at the reunion.

Dorit is a Muslim now?

by Anonymousreply 360February 22, 2024 6:32 AM

Dorit looks special at the reunion. I'm starting Buying Beverly Hills on Netflix now. Alexia is special as well.

by Anonymousreply 361February 22, 2024 6:42 AM

[quote] Why is Kathy Hilton involved with the reunion? To explain why her own daughter didn't trust her to not blab about her having a damned baby?

No, Kathy Hilton is there because Kyle wanted to sic her on Sutton. Which Sutton neatly avoided by feigning an angina attack.

by Anonymousreply 362February 22, 2024 1:34 PM

NAME EM

by Anonymousreply 363February 22, 2024 1:53 PM

Sutton is brilliant.

by Anonymousreply 364February 22, 2024 1:54 PM

What a shit show. Kyle is so annoying. Her marriage has been dead for a long time. Maury cheats. She's milking it for all the warped attention she can get.

by Anonymousreply 365February 22, 2024 3:32 PM

What happened to the Muary trans hooker stories? How did those get buried?

by Anonymousreply 366February 22, 2024 3:36 PM

The White Party looked harshly lit and boring as fuck. Why would she move it out of the cozy back yard setting where it was previously staged and into the endless, yawning centerfield of one of the country's biggest stadiums? That was a wide swing and a big old miss.

by Anonymousreply 367February 22, 2024 3:48 PM

I want to see Kim confront Maurice next season for old time’s sake. Maybe she could go to the Agency offices and draw a safari scene or goblins on his office walls.

by Anonymousreply 368February 22, 2024 3:50 PM

Every time the camera focussed on Farrah during Kyle and Mo's talk with the kids I laughed because of all the rumors I've read about her alleged affair with stepdad.

by Anonymousreply 369February 22, 2024 4:18 PM

[quote] Why is Kathy Hilton involved with the reunion?

Because Kyle's marriage is blowing up and Kathy would never miss an opportunity to twist a knife in Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 370February 22, 2024 4:34 PM

Kathy will be back for her 'redemption season.'. She will support Kyle and play nice with the other girls.

by Anonymousreply 371February 22, 2024 10:22 PM

Does anyone else think Crystal, Dorit and ManMarie will get the chop?

by Anonymousreply 372February 22, 2024 10:23 PM

Dorit may have saved her job. Apparently she really gets into it with Kyle at the reunion, and that stupid outfit helps her case, too.

Annmarie is toast-replace her with Cynthia Bailey.

Crystal could go either way, like Brandi and Denise.

by Anonymousreply 373February 22, 2024 10:27 PM

Cynthia Bailey would be a wonderful addition. She's like Eileen. Calm, level headed and gets along with everyone. Every HW show needs someone like her. Plus she's pretty.

by Anonymousreply 374February 22, 2024 10:31 PM

I agree, I would love to see Cynthia on this show.

by Anonymousreply 375February 22, 2024 10:49 PM

They should add Jeff Lewis. The first gay housewife. Now he would be a shit-stirrer.

by Anonymousreply 376February 22, 2024 11:23 PM

It's a shame that UGT with Manzo will never air. They should have sent Alex on the NYC UGT with Lu and Dorinda. What a waste.

by Anonymousreply 377February 22, 2024 11:28 PM

Cynthia got divorced and moved back to Atlanta. She has not reason to be in LA, other than the show. But they try and make it a bit more "organic" than that. But there is no plausible excuse for her to be in LA right now.

by Anonymousreply 378February 23, 2024 12:59 PM

I still think Mo and Dorit had a fling and that is why Kyle hates her and doesn’t trust her anymore.

by Anonymousreply 379February 23, 2024 3:51 PM

R379, Kyle is the type of wife and the type of person that if she even suspected that Mo and Dorit had an affair, she would have her fired from the show (which she has the power to do) and run out of Beverly Hills. She wouldn't be able to even look at her. People sometimes forget that out of all of the Housewives Franchises, Kyle has been on since the beginning and has never taken a break the entire run. I think she is probably the most senior of all of the Housewives. I mean even Theresa as off the show when she was in jail, I assume.

by Anonymousreply 380February 23, 2024 4:04 PM

Dorit may be clueless and self centered but I don't think she would cheat on PK or fuck over Kyle. I think, deep down, Kyle doesn't like Dorit and never has.

by Anonymousreply 381February 23, 2024 4:04 PM

Dorit was good for Kyle when she had to go up against LVP. But she is not a close friend to her. She had to find out about her marriage problems like the rest of us. They are just close coworkers who went out for drinks together after work. I am sure Kyle thinks she is vapid and probably wonders where all of the money comes from like the rest of us. Kyle has been in BH long enough to know the financial ground under that household is shaky.

by Anonymousreply 382February 23, 2024 4:15 PM

I know why Dorit is upset. She knows that without Kyle she doesn’t have any true friends on the show. Erika hates her. Garcelle thinks she is a racist. Annmarie and Crystal are non-starters and Sutton is nuts.

by Anonymousreply 383February 23, 2024 4:18 PM

Dorit's Bollywood Musical Star Meets Mother Teresa reunion look is a major misfire.

by Anonymousreply 384February 23, 2024 4:20 PM

In Dorit’s first two seasons, most of the cast disliked her except LVP. Kyle was playing both sides but didn’t like her much. . It wasn’t until Dorit could be used to run LVP off the show that they became close.

Dorit, as we know, loves to exaggerate, and it wouldn’t surprise me if Kyle has always thought of her as a coworker, not a friend.

by Anonymousreply 385February 23, 2024 4:23 PM

Is Kyle slowly inching her way out of the closet? There’s that recent footage of her GF Morgan rubbing her hip during a red carpet photo shoot.

by Anonymousreply 386February 23, 2024 5:52 PM

I think Dorit and Kyle were friends as part of the "fox force five" clique. But with Teddi and Rinna gone and Erika aligning herself more with Garcelle and Sutton, there just isn't enough there for Dorit and Kyle to have a one on one friendship.

by Anonymousreply 387February 23, 2024 5:53 PM

Lea Black from Miami should join the cast. She’s nuts; filthy rich; owns a home in the Hollywood Hills. Her husband is one of the top attorneys in the country, with a messy client list (William Kennedy Smith and Jeffrey Epstein)- I bet she’s crossed paths with Erika.

I could see Sutton, Erika and Crystal either loving her or hating her. Kyle would hate her for trying to be the alpha.

by Anonymousreply 388February 23, 2024 8:27 PM

[quote]Is Kyle slowly inching her way out of the closet? There’s that recent footage of her GF Morgan rubbing her hip during a red carpet photo shoot.

Kyle being a lesbian would be the most unsatisfactory and downright boring turn of events there could possibly be. It's like an egg salad sandwich when you want a hamburger and fries.

by Anonymousreply 389February 23, 2024 8:50 PM

Morgan looks stinky. Kyle would be better off with Rosie from RHONJ. She knows how to treat a lady.

by Anonymousreply 390February 23, 2024 8:59 PM

I’d eat that bony broad’s box out until her fuckin’ head caved in!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391February 23, 2024 9:57 PM

I stopped watching New Jersey years and years ago, but I always liked Rosie.

by Anonymousreply 392February 23, 2024 10:38 PM

The thing that always tickles me about Kyle is all the times she’s just sat there while a HW calls another HW all kinds of names—homewrecker, slut, thief, liar, etc—but when Sutton called out Crystal’s “ugly leather pants”, Kyle got all up in Sutton’s face and was all, “No! Stop it!”

by Anonymousreply 393February 23, 2024 10:41 PM

What is eerie is Wack job Allison DuBois said that Mauricio would never fulfill her and it set Kyle off - she must have seen she was a lesbo back then.

by Anonymousreply 394February 23, 2024 11:59 PM

It’s weird that Kyle turned in Dorit so quickly. Maybe she found out she was one of MO’s fuck buddies.

by Anonymousreply 395February 24, 2024 12:30 AM

Apparently, Kyle sent Doritos a lengthy text the day before the reunion shoot. Idk what to glean from this new information, but sharing here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396February 24, 2024 1:46 AM

She told Dorit by text the night before the reunion shoot that she was not to discuss the strain in their relationship, and that they would discuss it later.

I wonder how many texts like that have been sent by Kyle (or Lisa//Teddi/Erika/LVP/Dorit for that matter) before a reunion over the years.

by Anonymousreply 397February 24, 2024 1:52 AM

Kyle is so fucking manipulative.

by Anonymousreply 398February 24, 2024 2:36 AM

Kyle is a control freak. She can’t control any stories now, so she’s melting down. The cast has her number now.

by Anonymousreply 399February 24, 2024 3:59 AM

Hi, r399! I was just on WWHL looking great and send my love!

by Anonymousreply 400February 24, 2024 4:52 AM

Can someone link the current Miami (rhom) thread, pls. I can’t find it.

by Anonymousreply 401February 24, 2024 4:54 AM

r398 Kyle once said being Lisa's friend was hard because she was like Bobby Fisher, and she had four or five moves planned. Guess it was Kyle who is the master manipulator. Looks like Lisa gets the last laugh. Her show VPR is getting better ratings than RHOBH and she has two other shows coming out

by Anonymousreply 402February 24, 2024 2:55 PM

Kyle finally admitted that Mo cheated and that she couldn't trust him anymore. Funny, because he's been cheating on her for years. I wonder why it was different this time? He looked guilty as hell during the family pow-wow when everyone was crying and he was just sitting there looking at the floor. Kyle will get half of everything in the divorce. Lucky for her, Mo's business seems to be doing better than ever.

Can't wait to see their financials in the court filings: If you cannot agree on a divorce settlement, you and your spouse will need to file financial records and other documents directly in the court proceedings. Anything filed with the court becomes part of the public court file.

Kyle hinted on WWHL that Kathy and Kim are joining the show next season. She said that it's what the fans want. Having all 3 Richards sisters on the show together should be very interesting. Two of them will inevitably gang up on the other one.

by Anonymousreply 403February 24, 2024 4:12 PM

Kyle deserves half of everything. She supported him, raised his kids and was the picture perfect spouse on the outside. Plus she married him so he could get his green card. They were a team.

by Anonymousreply 404February 24, 2024 4:38 PM

I really hope Kim comes back. I don’t give a shit about Kathy

by Anonymousreply 405February 24, 2024 4:54 PM

Why is Kathy at the reunion? Does Kyle sic her on Sutton or something?

by Anonymousreply 406February 24, 2024 7:05 PM

Kathy is there to make sure Kyle shits all over Maurice and Rinna. I hope we get one season with all three sisters in the cast. I want to watch Kyle bullied by Kim and Kathy.

:As matriarch of the family, Kathy has to take on her mother’s job and get Kyle another rich spouse.

Morgan Wade is too poor for Kyle. If Kyle is going to go around licking labia , it needs to be with a dyke with an 8 figure bank account. Maybe Megan Ellison, or perhaps Melissa Etheridge needs yet another wife.

by Anonymousreply 407February 24, 2024 7:12 PM

Too bad Jena Lyons isn't available

by Anonymousreply 408February 24, 2024 7:14 PM

Kyle and Mauricio will use private judging for their divorce settlement.

by Anonymousreply 409February 24, 2024 7:15 PM

With these types of high profile relationships, the woman has to know their husbands are cheating, but look the other way. But when they finally admit it, it's because it's reached embarrassing levels that they can no longer ignore it. I wonder if it's another relationship and not just a tryst, or a one time thing. OR there are just so many of them that they are coming out of the woodwork like Tiger Woods trail of whores.

by Anonymousreply 410February 24, 2024 7:46 PM

I would love for Kim Richards to come back to the show full time. She brings the crazy but not in a mean Lisa Rinna way

by Anonymousreply 411February 24, 2024 9:31 PM

Love Kim but she always seems so fragile. I don't think the exposure the show brings is good for her. But it would be fun if she popped in from time to time.

by Anonymousreply 412February 24, 2024 9:51 PM

I love Dorit

by Anonymousreply 413February 24, 2024 9:53 PM

Kim Richards brings the the crazy in a literal, sad sort of way. That's not entertaining to me in large doses.

by Anonymousreply 414February 24, 2024 10:59 PM

I think Kim really needs the money. If she's on the show as little as Annemarie, then she should be fine.

by Anonymousreply 415February 25, 2024 12:25 AM

[quote] I would love for Kim Richards to come back to the show full time. She brings the crazy but not in a mean Lisa Rinna way

She brings the crazy in a crazy way. I actually get uncomfortable watching her.

by Anonymousreply 416February 25, 2024 10:36 AM

Kim needs to join The Traitors, where her complete unraveling would be quick and glorious.

by Anonymousreply 417February 25, 2024 10:43 AM

Kyle and Kathy would play excellent social games in their own ways in The Traitors. But each would mean girl her way into pissing too many people off and would be murdered (Kathy) and banished (Kyle) halfway through the show.

Kim would self-destruct in the second episode.

by Anonymousreply 418February 25, 2024 11:08 AM

Doesn’t it say something that all of us have much more to say about Kim (who left the show 8 seasons ago) than Ann Marie, Crystal or Sutton? It speaks to how forgettable this cast is.

by Anonymousreply 419February 25, 2024 11:19 AM

We’ve said plenty about Sutton.

The things I could name

by Anonymousreply 420February 25, 2024 11:22 AM

R420 Name 'em. Name 'em. Name 'em. Name 'em. Name 'em.

by Anonymousreply 421February 25, 2024 11:24 AM

That SoFi White Party looked so stupid. If you're gonna rent out the stadium, use the whole field, not just a rectangle in the middle of it. It was kind of sad looking.

And Erika backstage doing prayers with her team, trying to emulate Madonna in Truth or Dare, was so embarrassingly hilarious.

Do you really need to pray when you're just going to lip synch for three minutes? Maybe she was praying that the record wouldn't skip.

by Anonymousreply 422February 25, 2024 3:11 PM

Kim is a lot smarter than anyone gives her credit for. The famous Amsterdam episode where she confronted Rinna with the let's not talk about the husbands, was not directed at Rinna. That was directed at Kyle who she felt was not being a "sister." It's why Kyle went running from the restaurant. Remember season 1? You stole my goddamn house. Kim lets out that Mauricio sold her house at a big profit to himself without telling Kim so Kyle retaliated and publicly announced Kim was an addict. Those sisters live to stab each other in the back.

by Anonymousreply 423February 25, 2024 3:13 PM

The White Party was obviously a paid ad for SoFi stadium, which is why they kept showing indoor and outdoor shots of the stadium every 5 seconds. SoFi wants to rent out the stadium for corporate events, and having the party filmed there is great advertising. Kyle and Mauricio didn't pay a dime for that party, much less $400k.

by Anonymousreply 424February 25, 2024 5:48 PM

R424 Yeah, I'm guessing this was a quid pro quo thing. Kyle gets her white party, SoFi gets free publicity.

They should've used the entire field, though. Having everybody confined to a white space in the middle was pretty dumb.

by Anonymousreply 425February 25, 2024 6:19 PM

I love Dorit.

by Anonymousreply 426February 25, 2024 6:24 PM

Well it's telling that an entire season only garnered 426 responses so far and it's over.

by Anonymousreply 427February 25, 2024 6:39 PM

I like Dorit but it was not good to share a private text that Kyle sent her. That is friendship ending it u ask me

by Anonymousreply 428February 26, 2024 5:31 PM

Someone like Dorit is desperate for a storyline and to stay on the show. I would assume throwing Kyle under the bus was a calculated attempt to create a storyline for next season - the dissolution of their friendship while throwing the hook of hanging out with LVP again. The interesting thing about Kyle all of these years is that she has never had to create a drama-filled storyline, it's just always been around her - except this season.

by Anonymousreply 429February 26, 2024 6:31 PM

Dorit needs a new storyline. She's exhausted that PTSD shit.

by Anonymousreply 430February 26, 2024 6:34 PM

[quote] I stopped watching New Jersey years and years ago, but I always liked Rosie.

She's MAGA.

by Anonymousreply 431February 26, 2024 6:41 PM

[quote] Guess it was Kyle who is the master manipulator

Dana Wilkey aka Pam ("$25,000 sunglasses!") has a great youtube channel. She revealed that Kyle was talking shit about LVP in season 2 (long before LVP did anything to Kyle) and she encouraged Dana to go head-to-head against LVP. She kept telling her (with Taylor) that LVP was so fake and everything she did was for the cameras (which is very true but very hypocritical coming from Kyle). That's why Taylor says (at that tea party where she is confronted about her abuse) to Paul Maloof at Lisa's front gate, "Kyle has a lot to say about Lisa behind her back but she didn't say anything in there." Kyle was very jealous of the success that LVP had (being the fan favorite and getting her own spinoff).

by Anonymousreply 432February 26, 2024 6:46 PM

Oh, it’s Kyle’s old witch face. Haven’t seen that in awhile.

by Anonymousreply 433February 26, 2024 7:08 PM

R433, people on reddit always say Kyle had amazing plastic surgery done in the past few years but I just don't see it. She looks every bit her age. She should have stopped after the first nose job she had done (before RHOBH).

by Anonymousreply 434February 26, 2024 7:19 PM

PK allegedly owes money to a lot of people, which makes their (most recent) home invasion seem "sus" to me. And remember when Dorit was pushing around $10,000 cash in a Target shopping cart? Wtf

I think Dorit wants to deflect from whatever she's got going on, and creating drama w/Kyle is an opportunity to do so. But I also think D is jealous of Kyle's new friendship with Morgan.

by Anonymousreply 435February 26, 2024 7:26 PM

WEHT Dorit's Italian restaurant with the plastic lemons on the ceiling?

by Anonymousreply 436February 26, 2024 7:30 PM

R436. Darling! The next Beverly Beach fashion show will be held there!

by Anonymousreply 437February 26, 2024 7:33 PM

How chic, R437!

by Anonymousreply 438February 26, 2024 7:42 PM

Once you det on a Housewife store it's imperative to manufacture dramatic storylines and open a shop, design clothing, write cookbooks, start a distillery, or some such fluff business.

Love her or hate her, this is why I like Tereasa from New Jersey. She's excelled at and all her daughters are college graduates, college students, or college bound.

Why is it that none of the BH spawn get advanced education? They all seem to live off looks or family businesses.

by Anonymousreply 439February 26, 2024 7:49 PM

Buca is a national chain, r436.

Isn't this thread Part II, r427?

by Anonymousreply 440February 26, 2024 7:57 PM

R439 - Louie

by Anonymousreply 441February 26, 2024 8:19 PM

Yes. R440, you caught me. I immediately ran back to see if it was Part 2 of a RHOBH thread, and instantly regretted my post. Still not much happened this season.

by Anonymousreply 442February 26, 2024 9:56 PM

Kyle adult children all graduated from college. Actually I believe Farrah has a master’s degree-we saw her graduation in an early season, and Kyle mentioned then how important it was to her that her daughters get an education.

LVP’s daughter graduated from college.

Sutton’s adult children are in college.

Eileen’s son graduated from college, and Kim’s youngest daughter went to college.

Yolanda yanked Gigi and Bella out of school to model. The Hilton and Rinna-Hamlin offspring aren’t college material.

by Anonymousreply 443February 26, 2024 10:00 PM

Correction-Farrah didn’t get a masters. She did transfer from NYU to USC and graduated from there.

by Anonymousreply 444February 26, 2024 10:07 PM

No matter how educated Teresa's dortars may be they'll always look and act like they work at Hooters. Money can't buy you class.

by Anonymousreply 445February 26, 2024 10:10 PM

R443, thanks for checking, I didn't do that. I was thinking of Rinna and Yolanda's kids and didn't know about the others. I remember one of Kyle's daughters dropping out but it looks like she later enrolled elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 446February 26, 2024 10:21 PM

Part 1 of the 3 part reunion was ok. Dorit was definitely in the hot seat. Now that Crystal has 'found her voice' she won't shut up. Poor Erika was stuck seated between Dorit and Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 447February 29, 2024 1:25 AM

I like Dorit I feel bad for her being married to a broke loser

by Anonymousreply 448February 29, 2024 2:04 AM

r448 Dorit is a wherever the wind blows person. Lisa Vanderpump got her on Housewives and stuck up for her the whole first season. Remember on the boat where Erika says "I say important shit. You say dumb shit>" and "You are so desperate for me to notice you." Now all of a sudden they are bffs now that She on the outs with Kyle. She dumped LVP like a hot rock.

by Anonymousreply 449February 29, 2024 2:43 AM

When are they going to dump Crystal already? Has there ever been a housewife who's added so little and had so little connection with the other women yet lasted so long?

by Anonymousreply 450February 29, 2024 4:16 AM

Yes, there’s been Dorit.

by Anonymousreply 451February 29, 2024 5:36 AM

Why is Dorit dressed like Satan’s concubine? I HATE that all the Housewives dress up like drag queens or high priced call girls for the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 452February 29, 2024 5:44 AM

Sutton looked good for Sutton, Erika always looks like a washed-up Vegas showgirl, and Kyle is proof money can’t buy you style.

by Anonymousreply 453February 29, 2024 10:32 AM

Honestly, ManMarie had the best reunion look.

by Anonymousreply 454February 29, 2024 12:29 PM

[QUOTE] When are they going to dump Crystal already? Has there ever been a housewife who's added so little and had so little connection with the other women yet lasted so long?

I actually liked Crystal at the first part of the reunion. She was bringing up clear points and kept asking Annamarie to address the accusation that Crystal said Sutton had an eating disorder. MANmarie doesn’t know how reunions work with her “Excuse me, but I’m talking” bullshit. No, sweetie, that isn’t how this works.

I’m sorry her mom died but that does not inoculate her from answering for her behavior this season.

And what is this about her husband being some kind of rapey creep? When is someone going to dig that up and bring it to the table?

by Anonymousreply 455February 29, 2024 2:54 PM

R450 Crystal will be around for a while. Bravo needs to meet its DEI requirements.

by Anonymousreply 456February 29, 2024 3:00 PM

I find Crystal's smugness amusing.

by Anonymousreply 457February 29, 2024 8:59 PM

Well, the nut jobs have arrived with their "minorities are DEI hires" bullshit. If you really believe that, R456, find another show with a demographic makeup more to your liking.

by Anonymousreply 458February 29, 2024 9:11 PM

R458 It's not untrue, though.

You think Crystal was hired for her dazzling personality?

by Anonymousreply 459February 29, 2024 9:58 PM

I always assumed Crystal's hubby got her on the show. He seems to enjoy the spotlight more than she does.

by Anonymousreply 460February 29, 2024 10:21 PM

The fact that Crystal owns a successful coconut water company , and we rarely hear about it, just shows she is not cut out for Housewives.

Bethenny slapped Skinnygirl logos on everything (she went snowboarding on a Skinnygirl branded snowboard), painted her home and offices in the Skinnygirl color scheme, had Skinnygirl products on display at all events, and made the other bitches shill it for her.

by Anonymousreply 461February 29, 2024 10:27 PM

[quote] The fact that Crystal owns a successful coconut water company

No, Crystal *claims* to own a successful coconut water company. Not only do I not believe the company is valued anywhere near $100 million, I also don't think Crystal has much involvement with the company. Aside from a pina colada recipe, her name is nowhere to be found on the company's website and her brother who supposedly co-founded the company doesn't even live in this country.

by Anonymousreply 462March 1, 2024 2:34 AM

I like MannaMarie. She seems like a decent person who was just trying to play the housewives game to get screen time. Crystal was horribly mean to her.

I don't like Crystal. She was way too happy to keep calling Annemarie a liar over and over. Smug bitch. I don't like name callers like her. I'm also tired of her playing the race card. She thinks the only mail order brides came from China? Well, they did not. Mail order brides came from all over the world to the US in our early days and they still do. Child brides are another story typically meaning much younger wives than their husbands, like Crystal. And the eating disorder. Take some Ozempic already, Crystal, you can afford it.

Dorit can't catch a break and she apologizes way too much. This show is built on stupid drama for Christ sake. Stick up for yourself Dorit.

Frankly, I get tired of people bringing up their ethnicity so often. Asians and Blacks aren't the only ones. Italians, Mexican, French, Irish, whatever. I have friends that remind me they're Italian every five minutes. They are proud. Italians are fine people but don't remind me all the time. It gets old. Yes, I get you're proud or feel disadvantaged, but the sooner we all relate to people as human beings with tender hearts and sometimes evil intentions, the better off we'll be. Honor the best of other cultures, dispose of the worst in human behavior. Discussion without name-calling and emotional black mail is far more satisfying than labels like liar and Karen.

by Anonymousreply 463March 1, 2024 4:57 AM

Can I just offer a PSA for all Americans - Race will ALWAYS be an issue in the United States, Always. Carry on...

by Anonymousreply 464March 1, 2024 8:15 AM

R463, the Beverly Hills women (minus Erika) are very thin-skinned. Miami is the show Beverly Hills should be. The women are much funnier, tougher and interesting.

by Anonymousreply 465March 1, 2024 12:06 PM

BRB blocking the poster who likes Annemarie

by Anonymousreply 466March 1, 2024 1:14 PM

"I like Annemarie!" poster = Manmarie.

by Anonymousreply 467March 1, 2024 1:18 PM

All Crystal has to throw out is race baiting. Garcelle is getting close to being the same way.

Dorit looks deranged.

by Anonymousreply 468March 1, 2024 1:21 PM

They need to bring back Kathy, Kim and Rinna next season. This season was a big bore.

by Anonymousreply 469March 1, 2024 1:54 PM

Denise Richards was the best part of the season. Especially when Erika decimated her. I like Denise more than Erika but Denise really had it coming.

by Anonymousreply 470March 1, 2024 2:08 PM

I didn’t like Erika until this season. She is fucking hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 471March 1, 2024 2:47 PM

[quote]Honestly, ManMarie had the best reunion look.

That's pronounced, Man[bold]a[/bold]Marie. It's the European pronunciation!

by Anonymousreply 472March 1, 2024 2:50 PM

I actually felt sorry for Dorit in this reunion episode. The ladies are coming for her! Dorit's headscarf thing was ridiculous. I bet she regretted it after sitting for 10 mins and then she was stuck with it.

by Anonymousreply 473March 1, 2024 10:16 PM

Kyle was really trying to manipulate the situation. Sending that text to Dorit a day before the reunion after she went almost an entire season distancing herself from her and downplayed their friendship in interviews is shady. Andy must be asleep because that was the perfect moment to grill Kyle but he didn't.

by Anonymousreply 474March 1, 2024 10:23 PM

Crystal told Jeff Lewis that Dorit was 2 hours late to the reunion set and apparently didn’t apologize.

Can you imagine if she pulled that on an old New York reunion? Bethenny, Dorinda and Ramona would have eviscerated her.

Also, Jeff must not have been bothered that Crystal called him a cocksucker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475March 2, 2024 1:19 AM

Besides Sutton, Garcelle and Crystal, who seem to have a genuine friendship, these women seem like coworkers who can barely stand each other. They are successful but reality TV will always be beneath acting.

by Anonymousreply 476March 2, 2024 1:35 AM

R476, the wrost part about Beverly Hills is that very few things are actually brought up ON-SCREEN. And if they are, only the surface is scratched. Unlike in New York, Atlanta, Miami, Jersey, etc.

by Anonymousreply 477March 2, 2024 1:38 AM

Sutton is always posting pics of herself with Garcelle and/or Crystal at various events that have nothing to do with the show. She also had a nice friendship with Erika in the beginning and Erika was a fool to throw that friendship away.

by Anonymousreply 478March 2, 2024 1:39 AM

[quote] Crystal told Jeff Lewis that Dorit was 2 hours late to the reunion

Well if Crystal said it then it must be true.

by Anonymousreply 479March 2, 2024 2:51 AM

I just watched the last episode and the first reunion show last night. One thing that bugs the hell out of me is, let's please stop pretending Sutton has done anything on her own, work wise. I don't care what she did with Christian at the beginning of his career or what kind of savvy business woman she might have been. (although I don't know how that happens after starting your career in a dance studio), she did not work hard enough to earn the 300K a month she gets now. I wish she was a little more honest and accept how LUCKY she is for how things turned out for her, instead of perpetuating the lie that she has some how earned that. When she talks about work and building a business (one clothing store) and doing it all on her own - bitch please.

by Anonymousreply 480March 2, 2024 10:04 AM

Sutton is starting to look like Madame from Waylan and Madame. I give it five more years and she will be able to blink her lips

by Anonymousreply 481March 2, 2024 1:02 PM

R475 "Like...like...like...like...like...like..."

Crystal speaks like a 14-year-old girl from the Valley.

by Anonymousreply 482March 2, 2024 2:15 PM

Dorit can stop already with the fashion statements. Everybody knows that she and PK are broke and can barely pay their bills. She should be buying her clothes from Chico's or Ann Taylor, not Chanel and Louis Vuitton.

by Anonymousreply 483March 2, 2024 4:00 PM

When these women hold events at their stores I can’t help but yearn for something as hilarious as johns soirĂ©e at Madame Paulette’s on RHONY

by Anonymousreply 484March 2, 2024 9:11 PM

R483. My guess is designers lend Dorit clothes to wear on the show. She sure ain't paying for them.

by Anonymousreply 485March 2, 2024 9:36 PM

Chanel doesn't need to LEND anything to anybody. I know for a fact they don't do this for anyone on her level. She either buys and returns or she Rents the Runway.

by Anonymousreply 486March 2, 2024 10:17 PM

I also know that Dorit at one point DID buy Chanel. She shopped at Bergdorf Goodman a lot. I helped her buy a 6k bag. So at one point she had money to spend - probably much in the same way Erika had money to spend at one point. PK not being on the show and out of the country is also very suspicious. He knows her shooting schedule. He chose not to be around for filming. I wonder what that's about.

by Anonymousreply 487March 2, 2024 10:21 PM

R486 - Miranda Priestly

by Anonymousreply 488March 2, 2024 10:28 PM

R487 Lisa Rinna, please stay off Datalounge!

by Anonymousreply 489March 2, 2024 11:03 PM

PK is probably off trying to earn some money. Dorit is likely the only breadwinner right now and they need more dough.

They certainly are an odd couple and Dorit overuses the word "bubba" or whatever silly word she says.

by Anonymousreply 490March 3, 2024 2:30 AM

Bubba? More like Blubber.

by Anonymousreply 491March 3, 2024 2:49 AM

Ha! 489, not Luda Rinna, although I helped her too. I was a sales associate there. I have a voice memo of Both Lisa’s somewhere on my phone. Their voices were so distinct.

by Anonymousreply 492March 3, 2024 2:56 AM

Coco Chanel would turn over in her grave if she thought that Chanel was loaning clothes to this reality show hussy.

by Anonymousreply 493March 3, 2024 4:13 AM

Coco Chanel IS probably turning over in her grave with what Virginie Viard is designing for her brand after Karl Lagerfeld. To the uninitiated, this is why creative directors are so important. Keep in mind those jeans are probably $2700. What woman wants to wear a 4’ long $3500 pink tweed skirt?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494March 3, 2024 5:15 AM

If you think that’s bad, you should see what Vivienne Westwood’s people put on Sam Smith at fashion week.

by Anonymousreply 495March 3, 2024 2:27 PM

I went back and watched seasons 9 and 10. The show was so much better then. We had the screaming match between LVP and Kyle. We had everyone shitting on Denise Richards and her many meltdowns. We had Camille having tantrums and outbursts. We had cameos by Brandi, Eileen, Kim Richards and Kyle wasn’t untouchable Queen Kyle yet.

This season was a fight over the word “attack” and an esophagus issue.

It’s really insane when you write it down.

by Anonymousreply 496March 5, 2024 1:05 PM

Kyle is not meant to be an alpha. She is meant to be the yapping, needy dog behind the alpha. That's why LVP and her had a great dynamic, they loved and hated each other with Kyle being extremely jealous of LVP's success. Remember Kyle's show American Woman? Yeah, neither does anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 497March 5, 2024 1:57 PM

Does Kyle still have a clothing line?

by Anonymousreply 498March 5, 2024 2:39 PM

I remember Kyle's show, R497. Boy, do I.

by Anonymousreply 499March 5, 2024 2:47 PM

R498, I think it went out of business, otherwise she would still be talking about it. I can't even see Kyle wearing those bold patterns and flowing styles anymore. Since she started working out, she only wears tight-fitting clothes and solid colors. So much has changed about her in the past year. She doesn't even seem like the same person anymore.

by Anonymousreply 500March 5, 2024 3:13 PM

Remember her moo moos?

by Anonymousreply 501March 5, 2024 3:21 PM

Has Kyle abandoned all her colorful caftans? Did she donate them to Homeless Not Toothless?

Also, who gets the Palm Springs home
?

by Anonymousreply 502March 5, 2024 4:01 PM

THAT IS MY FUCKING HOUSE, R502!!!!

by Anonymousreply 503March 5, 2024 6:08 PM

[quote] Homeless Not Toothless

Excuse me, isn't that Toothless and Homeless. No, wait, Homeless and Toothless. Or is it, No Home, No Teeth?

by Anonymousreply 504March 5, 2024 7:06 PM

Who wore it better?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505March 5, 2024 7:34 PM

Sutton on that date was the definition of Aspergers. OMG! so kooky flirty, so virginal, so slutty.

by Anonymousreply 506March 5, 2024 9:03 PM

Where did they find actors to play Sutton's 'dates?'. Open casting call or Grnd'r?

by Anonymousreply 507March 5, 2024 9:40 PM

Sutton's dates are guys her flaming PA has bottomed for.

by Anonymousreply 508March 5, 2024 9:42 PM

Sutron just needs to marry some gay interior or fashion designer who is strapped for cash. He can make her dress normally and she will have someone to hold her purse.

Sutton should marry that gay fashion designer from Marco Marco, whose life Erika ruined by calling Tom’s pal at the Secret Service that he stole $600k from her, when really she just couldn’t pay her Amex bill. He’s in that Hulu documentary about Erika, sobbing.

Inviting him to a dinner party with Erika sounds fun.

by Anonymousreply 509March 5, 2024 10:01 PM

Sutton bullshitting about how her ex-husband would be round to her in a shot should she ever be in a crisis.

Then, advising her daughter about being an independent woman, while herself living off a divorce settlement.

I'm surprised someone as together as Garcelle is friends with her. Sutton lives in more of a bubble than Dorit.

by Anonymousreply 510March 5, 2024 10:04 PM

Garcelle rolls her eyes at Sutton alot and for good reason. But don't we all have a friend or two who's a little cra cra yet sweet and kind and fun. Their friendship seems genuine.

by Anonymousreply 511March 5, 2024 10:20 PM

I get asexual or deeply repressed lesbian vibes from Sutton. I agree that she should marry a stylish gay.

by Anonymousreply 512March 5, 2024 10:34 PM

I'm still surprised Ken said Kyle wears moo moo's and he never got any backlash for it. It was pretty accurate though lol. They don't look like caftans when she wears them, they look like moo moos.

by Anonymousreply 513March 5, 2024 10:36 PM

GOODBYE KYLE!

by Anonymousreply 514March 6, 2024 12:08 AM

[quote] I'm still surprised Ken said Kyle wears moo moo's and he never got any backlash for it.

What form would that backlash take? Take it down a notch.

Is that Erika Hulu documentary worth watching?

by Anonymousreply 515March 6, 2024 2:36 AM

R515, I was referring to among the women. I thougth the women would bring it up and be offended. Seeing as that's half of the show. The women of Beverly Hills are offended by the term "mean girl". They aren't exactly thick-skinned.

by Anonymousreply 516March 6, 2024 3:02 AM

Ken also called Rinna a “stroppy cow.”

The husbands on Beverly Hills are often cuntier than the Housewives.

by Anonymousreply 517March 6, 2024 3:55 AM

Two wordz:

Maloof

Hoof

by Anonymousreply 518March 6, 2024 4:20 AM

I’ll never understand how LVP came up with Maloof Hoof but then named her dog charity Vanderpump Dogs instead of the very obvious Vanderpups.

by Anonymousreply 519March 6, 2024 5:04 AM

[quote]The women of Beverly Hills are offended by the term "mean girl". They aren't exactly thick-skinned.

The women of Beverly Hills aren't thin-skinned. They are actually hard broads just trying to make a storyline out of a mole hill to stay on the show. The interviews of the Atlanta Housewives Nene and Kenya by that Carlos dude were very revealing. Both of them expressed not really liking each other but thinking the other was good for the show because they GAVE each other something to work off of. They mentioned that new housewives are just lazy, they just show up with nothing and don't want to do the real work. You need to go head to head with someone, give as much as they give.

Surprisingly out of all of the women on Atlanta, Nene said Claudia Jordon gave it to her the best. Even though they fought, Nene said the producers dropped the ball by not extending Claudia's contract.

by Anonymousreply 520March 6, 2024 7:13 AM

Bet It All on Blonde starts tonite. Yay! I love watching Erika lip synch while patting her dried up puss!

by Anonymousreply 521March 6, 2024 12:20 PM

R520, no, they really are thin-skinned. Can you seriously imagine someone like Crystal, Kyle, Dorit, etc. lasting more than one season on Atlanta, Jersey, New York, etc.? They would be eaten alive! Nobody would fall for Kyle's constant bullshit. And if Erika was on Atlanta, they would DRAG her over stealing money from victims.

by Anonymousreply 522March 6, 2024 12:31 PM

R520, also, Nene has said that previously about Claudia. That line about her still having her edges (unlike Nene) was great.

by Anonymousreply 523March 6, 2024 12:32 PM

Sometimes I forget that Erika is a 52 year old woman with a 32 year old son making a go at a comeback as a Las Vegas Showgirl to a career that never really was in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 524March 6, 2024 12:35 PM

Her son is cute though...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525March 6, 2024 12:36 PM

R524 Erika Jayne Girardi *IS* Norma Desmond!

by Anonymousreply 526March 6, 2024 1:03 PM

Rinna, Norma was popular. Erika was NEVER a thing.

by Anonymousreply 527March 6, 2024 2:20 PM

R525, but do you know what she goes through at night, though?

by Anonymousreply 528March 6, 2024 2:21 PM

[quote]Erika was NEVER a thing.

Erika has carried the last two season with her very real and public breakdown which she didn't shy away from on camera. It was brutal, and honest. AND she showed up and sat through the reunion. So I'll give her that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529March 6, 2024 3:53 PM

[quote] AND she showed up and sat through the reunion. So I'll give her that.

If that's a veiled criticism about me, I won't hear it and I won't respond to it.

by Anonymousreply 530March 6, 2024 3:56 PM

R529, I was referring to her "career" BEFORE housewives. Did anyone aside from gay stans from LA know who she was?

by Anonymousreply 531March 6, 2024 4:04 PM

R530 it could have been pointed at me too!

by Anonymousreply 532March 6, 2024 4:36 PM

Erika needed the money and had no choice but to continue with the show. And there was no way the producers were going to let her get away with not discussing it.

by Anonymousreply 533March 6, 2024 5:04 PM

[quote] Then, advising her daughter about being an independent woman, while herself living off a divorce settlement.

I think Sutton advising her daughter to become an independent woman IS due to her living off her divorce settlement.

by Anonymousreply 534March 6, 2024 5:06 PM

^ Well if I was Sutton's daughter I would be angling for a 300K a month settlement myself.

by Anonymousreply 535March 6, 2024 6:19 PM

I thought Erika's Blonde show was a limited series but it looks like it's a 2 hr special instead. Well, that's sufficient I guess.

by Anonymousreply 536March 6, 2024 9:41 PM

R536, it's as long as her muisc career!

by Anonymousreply 537March 6, 2024 10:29 PM

The husbands of any merit, notorious or otherwise, seem to put their wives out to pasture by agreeing to be on RHOBH franchises. Kelsey Grammer cast that mold. These long ass marriages just crumbling in years. Mauricio got a show and an exploding business out of it them cut loose. Dr. Paul Nassif reached the end of the line with what he could do with Adrienne's face. Mr. Girardi must have known the shit was about to hit the fan after 20 years of being married to Erika. I guess he attempted to give her some kind of career with whatever money was left. Poor Harry Hamlin even had to leave the country to try and shake that turd off, but she stuck on like some greasy tex-mex.

by Anonymousreply 538March 6, 2024 10:56 PM

No idea why Kelsey would want the end of his marriage to play out on a cheesey reality show. But he clearly loathed Camille and looked as if he didn't even want to be in the same room. Not a good look especially when kids are involved.

by Anonymousreply 539March 6, 2024 11:05 PM

I forgot ManAMarie was at the reunion until about 45 mins into the episode when Andy asked her a question.

by Anonymousreply 540March 7, 2024 1:25 AM

Kelsey wanted rid of Camille, but they had been together for 2 decades during the period where he made the most money of his career-the later years of Frasier and its first syndication run; he produced two other tv shows that were on for years (Medium, Girlfriends)
.they also bought several homes and had two children.

He knew leaving Camille and their young children for a mistress would destroy his reputation. He also knew that Camille was a cunt who was prone to saying things that are easily twisted into something vile. So he pushed her to do Housewives.

The week after she was humiliated by Kelsey on TV (the episode where they go to the Tony Awards in season 1), she was on the cover of US or In Touch with the headline “The Most Hated Woman in America.”

I cannot think of another celebrity who dumped his wife for a mistress and garnered sympathy from the public, but Camille is such an asshole the public took his side..

by Anonymousreply 541March 7, 2024 1:26 AM

Blonde was dull, dull, dull but I stuck with it. Highlights: Mikey's breakdown, Erika's manager insisting she speak with Mikey off camera while the producer gently reminds her that they're filming a reality show and, the best, that clueless twat having the balls to sing IT'S EXPENSIVE TO BE ME after her previous attempts at a career were funded with stolen money. Geez.

by Anonymousreply 542March 7, 2024 3:00 AM

I bought a horse!

by Anonymousreply 543March 7, 2024 5:29 AM

^ The women taking care of Sutton's horse could barely hide her detestation from Sutton and her assistant when she came for her monthly five minute ride for the cameras. People who love animals, especially horses despise people who are just using them as accessories. They probably rent that horse out for field work when she's not there.

by Anonymousreply 544March 7, 2024 8:04 AM

R542 I didn’t watch. Did her and Mikey make up or did they have a falling out?

by Anonymousreply 545March 7, 2024 11:21 AM

Kyle: Denise, you have to be open and honest about your bedroom. We’re all girlfriends here.

Also Kyla: also, fuck you for asking about what goes on in my bedroom!

by Anonymousreply 546March 7, 2024 11:56 AM

[QUOTE] Did her and Mikey make up or did they have a falling out?

Oh, DEAR.

by Anonymousreply 547March 7, 2024 12:20 PM

R541, I may be in the minority here and I deplore her Brett Kavanaugh support but I thought Camille was HILARIOUS during season 1. And it's crazy to me that Camille was called "the most hated woman in America" when, by that time, we were exposed to the likes of Danielle Staube.

by Anonymousreply 548March 7, 2024 12:46 PM

That headline about Camille was pernicious. Camille is actually a lovely and misunderstood human being.

by Anonymousreply 549March 7, 2024 12:54 PM

Denise was on WWHL last night. We can add her to the list of actresses starting to look like Madame thanks to too much plastic surgery. Sonja Morgan, on the other hand, looked great aside from her ill fitting, tit popping dress

by Anonymousreply 550March 7, 2024 1:08 PM

Booze acts as a preservative in Sonja's case.

by Anonymousreply 551March 7, 2024 1:16 PM

[quote]That headline about Camille was pernicious. Camille is actually a lovely and misunderstood human being.

She was the most hated women in America because she was rich, celebrity adjacent and unapologetic. Danielle Staub was just some hard-tit, no name weirdo from NJ. But having in a previous life encountered many of the housewives - Camille was by far the most gracious and unassuming of them.

by Anonymousreply 552March 7, 2024 1:28 PM

R552, I remember you posting about that. You sold shoes or something, right? I'm surprised that Jen Shah was never called the most hated woman in America seeing as she deliberately scammed the elderly, abused her staff and even lied to her own mother about being guilty and took all her retirement money.

by Anonymousreply 553March 7, 2024 3:55 PM

R553 Fucking amateur. Wait 'til you hear about what I did to MY mother.

by Anonymousreply 554March 7, 2024 4:04 PM

I can't get over how truly hideous Manmarie (pronounced Mannamarie) is.

Huge chin, sharp nose, hairline that stars at the middle of her head.

Her husband is generous in giving her 8.5 in the looks department.

by Anonymousreply 555March 7, 2024 4:09 PM

R554, Kelly, you didn't even finish her off. I stole from my mom AND spilled hospital smell on her!

by Anonymousreply 556March 7, 2024 4:26 PM

Stop hating on Manamarie. I like her. She's a dork, for sure, but the glare from her forehead enhances the lighting for those other hags. Plus, she's younger and not yet in the Madame category.

I really do like her. Keep triggering Crystal, girl, she's showing her true (ugly) colors.

by Anonymousreply 557March 7, 2024 7:59 PM

Move it cunt!

by Anonymousreply 558March 7, 2024 8:03 PM

I bet The Seven Former Friends of Crystal Kung are familiar with her deflective offense tactics against Manmarie.

by Anonymousreply 559March 7, 2024 8:05 PM

“The Seven Former Friends of Crystal Kung” needs to be a limited series on Hulu.

by Anonymousreply 560March 7, 2024 11:29 PM

[quote] “The Seven Former Friends of Crystal Kung” needs to be a limited series on Hulu.

I'm working on it, R560!, I'm working on it!

by Anonymousreply 561March 8, 2024 2:01 AM

But wasn’t it FOURTEEN friends?? I’d love to know why they all dumped her.

by Anonymousreply 562March 8, 2024 8:55 AM

I understand why crystals friends dumped her. Bitch is dull

by Anonymousreply 563March 8, 2024 7:35 PM

If she treats her friends the way she treats her brother (trying to run his life to the point he actually has fled the country!), I can understand why they dumped her, too.

by Anonymousreply 564March 8, 2024 9:21 PM

Oh god, just shut the fuck up, dumb frau at R99.

Your comma usage was fine this time, but you weirdly didn’t capitalize the first word of the first sentence. And then you capitalized random words for no reason.

You’re an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 565March 8, 2024 9:41 PM

[quote] I’d love to know why they all dumped her.

She bored us.

by Anonymousreply 566March 8, 2024 9:59 PM

Not sure why that got posted in this thread. #glitch

by Anonymousreply 567March 8, 2024 10:03 PM

The ironic thing about this boring show is that None of them live in Beverly Hills....with the exception of maybe Sutton.

by Anonymousreply 568March 9, 2024 1:16 AM

Garcelle has Dorit pegged. A Karen. When she said "can't you just say I'm sorry I said that/" Dorit just reflected with "what aboutism."

by Anonymousreply 569March 9, 2024 1:29 AM

The reason Kyle keeps bitching about Sutton's shop is that her crappy one failed and she's bitter.

by Anonymousreply 570March 9, 2024 9:29 PM

That’s because women in Beverly Hills don’t wear muumuus. If her store was in The Villages in Florida it would have been a smash.

by Anonymousreply 571March 9, 2024 9:48 PM

I wish someone would go, "Kyle why do you look nothing like Season one Kyle Richards?"

by Anonymousreply 572March 9, 2024 11:43 PM

R572, that's never happening. It would be "mean girl" behavior.

by Anonymousreply 573March 10, 2024 12:30 AM

It's also so weird to me that Kyle decided to get a face lift and then do nothing about her neck. Her neck is 60 while her face is a frozen 50.

by Anonymousreply 574March 10, 2024 12:31 AM

I think what can be done to necks is minimal.

I am amazed these women wear v-necks and low cut tops in the day time. They’re only damaging their skin. Save that shit for after 5pm.

In The Vow, Catherine Oxenberg is as beautiful as ever but her chest is covered with liver spots and crepey skin.

by Anonymousreply 575March 10, 2024 9:47 AM

I was laughing when they played back the clips of Kyle over the years at the reunions. There is one where she looks....special.

by Anonymousreply 576March 10, 2024 1:33 PM

I don't think anyone has ever gotten less screen time on a reunion than Annmarie. It sure looks like she was a one-season wonder.

by Anonymousreply 577March 10, 2024 4:33 PM

What’s weird is in this reunion, Kyle looks like a witch with the super long hair and green dress. Carleton would be so jealous!

Also what a shitshow that the whole season was pitched to that Kyle was dating Morgan Wade for them not to discuss it at the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 578March 10, 2024 4:35 PM

Kyle look great in the reunions in the first four seasons. It was all downhill after that. Look at the season 5 reunion, she had that straight hair and bright red lipstick. She looked old as shit!

by Anonymousreply 579March 10, 2024 4:37 PM

They tried to make Morgan happen and they failed. No one is interested.

by Anonymousreply 580March 10, 2024 4:40 PM

I know I don’t follow much current music, but had anyone heard of Morgan before this season?

by Anonymousreply 581March 10, 2024 4:41 PM

R581, Morgan is actually popular in country music.

by Anonymousreply 582March 10, 2024 4:43 PM

R578 I think they get into it in the third instalment of the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 583March 10, 2024 4:47 PM

They have to stop dragging out these reunions over three parts. One 90 minute reunion would be sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 584March 10, 2024 4:55 PM

It appears from the show that the only fans Erika Jayne has are gay men of a certain age.

by Anonymousreply 585March 10, 2024 5:44 PM

Blonde was originally announced as a limited series but it looks like they edited everything into one long special probably because it's not very interesting and most of us are tired of Erika and her 'journey.'.

by Anonymousreply 586March 10, 2024 6:27 PM

Fuck the glam squads. I want Kim back, shoplifting at Target and carrying a shit pillow through an airport.

by Anonymousreply 587March 10, 2024 6:36 PM

The only man who would be interested in Sutton is a gold digger. No successful man her age would be interested in her. She’s too neurotic and her narrow esophagus means no BJs.

by Anonymousreply 588March 10, 2024 6:49 PM

[quote] her narrow esophagus means no BJs.

Ack! Can I--can I, can I say something here? My small esoph--Now, hold up. Blow jobs? None? Why do you think? Stop. Just let the mouse go, okay? No one said--just stop. And what about? Hold on. Let me think. I'm thinking, I'm thinking! I'm trying to get my..... Words.... What's the phrase... In order! Okay. Listen. Now, really. STOP TALKING AND LET ME.... SPEAK! You know what? You know what!? No one ever said I can't do the BJ for a man who has a.... pencil dick.

by Anonymousreply 589March 11, 2024 12:38 PM

I love Dorit.

by Anonymousreply 590March 11, 2024 1:35 PM

I think R589 actually is Sutton doing talk to text.

by Anonymousreply 591March 11, 2024 3:22 PM

Kyle was part of E!'s after the Oscars party and she came across poorly. She seemed bitter and unlikable. I think that was probably the real her.

by Anonymousreply 592March 11, 2024 4:16 PM

Hi Kim! R592 welcome to DL!

by Anonymousreply 593March 11, 2024 4:20 PM

R592, Kyle doesn't know what she wants to be which is why she's not a great housewife.

by Anonymousreply 594March 12, 2024 1:32 PM

Why was Kyle so coy about the Morgan relationship all season—past the point at which people have just lost interest.

by Anonymousreply 595March 12, 2024 10:09 PM

Morgan is rather creepy. Kyle seems emotionally stunted.

by Anonymousreply 596March 12, 2024 10:44 PM

Apparently season 14 starts filming next month!

by Anonymousreply 597March 12, 2024 11:15 PM

Read House of Hilton. You will understand the whole Richards family.

by Anonymousreply 598March 13, 2024 12:14 AM

R597. Can't wait!

by Anonymousreply 599March 13, 2024 1:10 AM

Can't someone make House of Hilton into a documentary?

by Anonymousreply 600March 13, 2024 2:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!