Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Couple to Throuple (2024; Peacock; Reality)

[quote]Hosted by Scott Evans and guided by Sex and Relationship expert Shamyra Howard, Peacock’s new Original series COUPLE TO THROUPLE follows four curious couples through the world of polyamory as they experiment with bringing a third partner into their relationship. Set at a remote tropical resort, the couples will meet, mingle, and date a group of singles, many of whom are experienced in polyamory. With three times the fun, the feelings, and drama, these relationships are put through the ultimate test to see if they are the perfect match. At the end of their time in paradise, the couples will decide if their hearts have room for more than just “the one” and commit as a throuple, go home as they arrived, or leave separately. The 10-episode season will roll out in weekly batches of three beginning Thursday, Feb 8. The season finale will stream separately.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 8, 2024 2:23 AM

Execute him!

by Anonymousreply 1January 10, 2024 12:07 AM

How “edgy!”

by Anonymousreply 2January 10, 2024 12:12 AM

Sounds trashy

by Anonymousreply 3January 10, 2024 12:17 AM

They will somehow find non revolting people to be on this, even though DL knows damn well what these polycules usually look like.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 10, 2024 3:37 AM

So the one guy is bisexual, and the other is "don't knock it till you try it" sexual...so...also bisexual? These fucking idiots think it means anything to say pan sexual or other made up shit. But you guys are all basically bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 5January 10, 2024 4:21 AM

Anyone watching this?

by Anonymousreply 6February 12, 2024 3:22 AM

Yes, I've never watched any of the other dating/fantasy Island shows, but I'm watching this because I wanna see what the gay guys get up to.

by Anonymousreply 7February 13, 2024 5:50 AM

The gay/bi guys were the prettiest and sexiest with the most drama! They made the series. Ended as expected.

by Anonymousreply 8March 1, 2024 6:09 AM

No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 9March 1, 2024 6:38 AM

Handsome gay guy is a baby man

by Anonymousreply 10March 2, 2024 8:38 PM

I might be interested if the show were called Couple to Throttle.

by Anonymousreply 11March 2, 2024 11:12 PM

Does the winner get Scott Evans' fat cock?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 2, 2024 11:27 PM

The host is a different Scott Evans -- the black one, but also gay and may also have a big dick.

by Anonymousreply 13March 3, 2024 3:49 AM

This is on television? JFC.

by Anonymousreply 14March 3, 2024 3:52 AM

Kinda reminds me that idiotic Playboy TV "reality show" called "Swing" (but without the hardcore sex).

by Anonymousreply 15March 3, 2024 3:53 AM

I think there's something [bold]seriously[/bold] wrong with anyone who watches this. It would be an instant deal breaker for me.

by Anonymousreply 16March 3, 2024 3:53 AM

It's a Peacock original.

by Anonymousreply 17March 3, 2024 4:11 AM

Yet, R14 and R16 go out of their way to post about it... I ignore threads that are beneath me.

by Anonymousreply 18March 3, 2024 6:05 AM

Aren't you ashamed of yourself R18? I'm embarrassed for you.

by Anonymousreply 19March 3, 2024 6:13 AM

r19 Why don't you mind your own business and spend the time you feel ashamed for others on something more productive, like sucking dick.

by Anonymousreply 20March 3, 2024 7:31 AM

Gross. Trash tv. No thank. I actually don't watch "reality" TV because it's faker than fiction.

by Anonymousreply 21March 3, 2024 8:12 AM

R18 wins the Nelliest Prisspot of the Month Award.

by Anonymousreply 22March 3, 2024 1:32 PM

The three gay guys end up together but a postscript says eventually they all broke up, the original couple split and they don't talk to the third.

Lol.

by Anonymousreply 23March 6, 2024 3:28 AM

Yep R23! I was rooting for them too. Oh well. They had very strong sexual chemistry (obviously!), but couldn't cut it in a relationship after the show. I am surprised the throuple that left early were still together postscript. That woman was so insecure!

by Anonymousreply 24March 8, 2024 2:22 AM

Yeah...no.

by Anonymousreply 25March 8, 2024 2:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!