Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Shaun White, Chace Crawford and Miles Teller Enjoy Yacht and Private Jet on Lavish Vacation

Shaun White, Nina Dobrev, Chace Crawford, and Miles Teller and his wife Keleigh are kicking off the new year with a fabulous vacation!

In an Instagram post on Thursday, the Olympic gold medalist, 37, shared a series of photos from a tropical getaway in St. Bart's where he rang in 2024 with his actress girlfriend, 34.

His followers got an inside look at some of the activities the group did on their trip. The retired pro snowboarder snapped a quick selfie during a boat ride showing Miles, 36, and Dobrev smiling as they pose beside Crawford, 38, who throws up a peace sign for the camera.

“I’ve been trippin… ✈️ St. Barths NYE🎉,” White captioned the post.

White also captured a shot of his girlfriend walking down a dock as the Caribbean Sea shimmered all around and shared a video of the fireworks display that the group enjoyed once the clock hit midnight on New Year’s Eve. Dobrev can be heard wishing everyone a “Happy New Year” in the background as red and white fireworks shoot up from the water.

Showing off his and his girlfriend’s sense of humor, White also included a video of The Vampire Diaries alum following a wild chicken outside of the airport. “Excuse me sir, can we see your passport?” Dobrev jokingly asks the bird.

Lastly, included in the mix was a photo of the actress fast asleep with an eye mask and earbuds in while the group departed together on a private jet.

Keleigh took to Instagram to post a glamorous photo with Dobrev as the pair headed to the Palm Tree NYE party with Revolve.

She also shared some of her personal snaps from the vacation, including members of the group partying on a yacht on New Year's Eve, Miles and White relaxing on a dock in their swim suits, and what appears to be her midnight kiss with her husband on the dance floor.

In an exclusive interview with PEOPLE in May, White opened up about how much he loves traveling with his girlfriend of more than three years.

“My girlfriend, Nina, she's probably the only person I've met that's traveled more than I have,” he said. “She really is such a great companion to travel with, and we've been hitting the road recently to just so many places.”

He added that Dobrev always knows what restaurants to eat at, who to meet up with and what sights to visit whenever they travel because she’s so “dialed in” when it comes to planning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34January 5, 2024 4:34 PM

What in the HELL is Chace Crawford doing with Shaun White and Miles Teller??

Boy, this guy really gets around.

I guess he ingratiates himself to rich people, and gets to tag along on their luxury vacation.

There's no way he could afford this on his own.

Which begs the question: WHO PAID?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 4, 2024 8:42 PM

They really crammed everyone into that private jet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 4, 2024 8:42 PM

I guess Miles Teller ditched Aaron Rodgers as a friend.

They always used to vacation together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 4, 2024 8:45 PM

Are Crawford and Teller a couple?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 4, 2024 8:48 PM

#TopGunMode 🧎🏻‍♀️you wanted the long version? Anything else 💅🏼 #topgun #milesteller #chacecrawford

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 4, 2024 8:50 PM

That's a very good question, R4.

I've noticed that Miles Teller has a lot of guy friends who have had gay rumors surrounding them.

Aaron Rodgers, Chace Crawford, and Shaun White were all rumored to be gay.

Which makes your question very relevant.

Here are Aaron Rodgers and Miles Teller together... at a Taylor Swift concert!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 4, 2024 8:53 PM

[quote]What in the HELL is Chace Crawford doing with Shaun White and Miles Teller??

Trying to hide his boner

by Anonymousreply 7January 4, 2024 8:57 PM

Chance is celebrating is 3rd decade of being a yacht boy.

by Anonymousreply 8January 4, 2024 8:59 PM

At this point I don't get why Chace doesn't come out already.

by Anonymousreply 9January 4, 2024 9:00 PM

[quote] Chance is celebrating is 3rd decade of being a yacht boy.

He has impeccable anal douching skills.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 4, 2024 9:02 PM

After Gossip Girl, Chace was talking about how broke he was and how lavish spending bankrupted him. So now he's on a private yacht enjoying a lavish vacation.

by Anonymousreply 11January 4, 2024 9:03 PM

[quote]Are Crawford and Teller a couple?

Yeah, a couple of fags.

by Anonymousreply 12January 4, 2024 9:03 PM

Wait a damned second.

Who is the guy in the middle of the photo at R10?

He looks so familiar.

by Anonymousreply 13January 4, 2024 9:06 PM

Miles and Chace.

Just a couple of red-blooded American heterosexuals!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 4, 2024 9:12 PM

[quote] Wait a damned second. Who is the guy in the middle of the photo at [R10]? He looks so familiar.

He is just tagged as "friend" in the original posting on X

by Anonymousreply 15January 4, 2024 9:20 PM

Which one has super-yacht money? Even for a weekly rental. They are pictured on the deck of a large yacht but perhaps they were just invited to a cocktail party for a few hours.

by Anonymousreply 16January 4, 2024 9:31 PM

Can 38 year old cuties with hair pieces be yacht boys?

by Anonymousreply 17January 4, 2024 9:32 PM

[quote]They are pictured on the deck of a large yacht but perhaps they were just invited to a cocktail party for a few hours.

Or perhaps they were "yachting" for a few hours.

by Anonymousreply 18January 4, 2024 9:40 PM

I checked the Celebrity Net Worth site.

According to them, Chace is worth $6 million, Miles is worth $16 million, and Shaun White is worth $65 million.

Seems about right, because Shaun White had a TON of endorsements and even video games made for him, when he was at the peak of his snowboarding career.

by Anonymousreply 19January 4, 2024 9:41 PM

R38 yachts of THAT size are not rented by the hour.

by Anonymousreply 20January 4, 2024 9:44 PM

It looks like the Faith or a yacht of that size. $1.6 million the week + costs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 4, 2024 9:50 PM

That photo at R10 is HOT!

The guy in the middle looks like Chad Allen, but it can't be, because he looks much younger than Chad Allen.

by Anonymousreply 22January 4, 2024 10:46 PM

If I had to guess, I'd say that Miles and the guy in the middle SPIT ROASTED and then DP'ed Chace Crawford.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 5, 2024 1:11 AM

I’m convinced that Nina Dobrev is a beard, and not just because she’s BFFs with Julianne “You know I’m not straight, right?” Hough.

by Anonymousreply 24January 5, 2024 4:14 AM

So Derek Hough is the straight one in that family? I'm shocked!

by Anonymousreply 25January 5, 2024 9:28 AM

I want to see Chace nude!

by Anonymousreply 26January 5, 2024 11:45 AM

He's got a great body. NOT FAT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 5, 2024 12:54 PM

[quote] Just a couple of red-blooded American heterosexuals!

They’re wearing cowboy hats. They have to be straight.

by Anonymousreply 28January 5, 2024 2:04 PM

Chace could get it. And I don't know what kind of coin The Boys is pulling in, but he should be doing okay. Shaun's got a hellafied mouth of big ass teeth, goddamn.

by Anonymousreply 29January 5, 2024 2:58 PM

I don't know what his financial situation is, maybe he invested well, but he's like 7th on the call sheet on The Boys, - my guess is $30K an episode.

Unless he invested well or comes from money, I'm not sure how he or Nina Dobrev have private jet/St. Barts money.

by Anonymousreply 30January 5, 2024 3:06 PM

I suspect Shaun is paying for Nina and Miles is paying for Chance.

🤷🏻‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 31January 5, 2024 3:11 PM

If rumors are to be believed, this is far from the first time Nina has been on a yacht.

by Anonymousreply 32January 5, 2024 4:10 PM

Nina was a yacht, along with the Pinta and the Santa Maria.

by Anonymousreply 33January 5, 2024 4:16 PM

Nina IS a professional beard, and she gets compensated for her services.

Shaun White is gay, and there's no way he would have made all the money he has made through endorsements, without Nina.

A $65 million net worth is nothing to sneeze at, and you can kind of see why celebrities choose to be in a fake relationship, versus coming out. It's sad, but true.

That said, I'm still wondering about Miles Teller.

He has a wife, and he "seems" straight, but his best male friends are all gay. Aaron Rodgers, Chace Crawford, and Shaun White.

SO, it seems that he could be one of two things:

1 - Gay and in a fake marriage, hiding in plain sight with his gay besties, or

2 - The world's FIRST straight male f*g hag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34January 5, 2024 4:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!