Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Weird TikTok girl "works for free" at a Target store

I don't know what in the fuck is going on, but I find the utter pointlessness of this kind of funny. She has another video where she cleans and decorates a random Taco Bell bathroom with Christmas decorations but gets busted by the staff and is forced to leave.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 5, 2024 3:54 AM

I now know *just* enough to not click on that mess and carry on with my evening. But I wish her well.

by Anonymousreply 1January 2, 2024 1:45 AM

mental illness for clicks

by Anonymousreply 2January 2, 2024 2:03 AM

There was another woman on there who cleaned the bathroom at Walmart. She wasn't even wearing gloves!!! The old lady janitor discovered her and had her kicked out. Some commenters said that she could've created poison gas in there if she had used a bleach cleanser and the janitor had used ammonia cleanser before her.

by Anonymousreply 3January 2, 2024 2:04 AM

oh no, the dreaded poison gas in crap store bathrooms from ignorant mixing of bleach and ammonia

by Anonymousreply 4January 2, 2024 2:09 AM

I mean if she’s making money from TikTok it isn’t really for free. You’d be surprised what these social media people rake in.

by Anonymousreply 5January 2, 2024 2:18 AM

I just know she made hundreds of mistakes that would've been easier for staff to fix if she'd left things alone.

by Anonymousreply 6January 2, 2024 2:26 AM

Update: she quit this gig after being traumatized by an encounter with Frances McDormand shitting in a bucket in the Target parking lot.

by Anonymousreply 7January 2, 2024 2:32 AM

She recently went to one of those restaurants where the staff are purposely rude to you, and she paid for her bill in pennies. The queen who was serving her was entertaining though and seemed to have fun with her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 5, 2024 3:45 AM

I read some of the comments and Olipop commented that "she is doing the Lord's work". Their company defines itself as " OLIPOP is a healthy and delicious soda that uses plant fiber and prebiotics to create a happy, healthy you." Weird Tik Tok girl said she was so happy as she was cracking open one. And again at the end. Maybe she is partnering with them. Weird content. Cheap content for a brand their size. Getting attention. Smart.

by Anonymousreply 9January 5, 2024 3:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!