Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why does Ariana Grande look like shit now?

I never thought she was extremely beautiful but she was cute. She’s still pretty young but she looks like a ghoul now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 30, 2023 7:20 AM

Anorexia?

by Anonymousreply 1December 30, 2023 2:19 AM

Looks the same - just not wearing as much makeup in that picture. Her dry lips could be a health issue.

by Anonymousreply 2December 30, 2023 2:22 AM

Anorexia and too much bleach on her hair and eyebrows

by Anonymousreply 3December 30, 2023 2:23 AM

She has had DOZENS of surgical procedures. She transformed herself into an asian/anime type fetish girl. But she's older now and is stuck with this. The look was magic for a brief window in a life and she choose it unwisely.

by Anonymousreply 4December 30, 2023 2:26 AM

Be nice, she's had a rough few years: -Ex-boyfriend Mac Miller died. -A lot of people were murdered at her UK concert. -Her brother is Frankie Grande.

by Anonymousreply 5December 30, 2023 2:26 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 30, 2023 2:27 AM

She infantalised her face. But she's 30 now. Bad choice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 30, 2023 2:28 AM

Eh, same look, just not the usual fancy makeup. r4/op you sound like a hysterical girl.

by Anonymousreply 8December 30, 2023 2:31 AM

R5 don’t forget cheating on her husband and ruining her marriage with an extremely fugly newlywed guy with a newborn baby

by Anonymousreply 9December 30, 2023 3:09 AM

Hair and eyebrows not flattering. She needs to frame her face with soft waves, curls, or hair !!! This slicked back look with every hair on her head looking like someone took a glue gun to her hair and eyebrows .

Ugh…. These fake Betty boop eyelashes paired with minimal eye makeup … WTF??! Like a clown . She needs depth and warmth on her face. Did someone say she’s anorexic ? Women are so obsessed with being overly skinny , they develop body dysmiorphia. Lips are atrocious - need color and gloss

And close your mouth !!!! Maybe you’re just really hungry

by Anonymousreply 10December 30, 2023 3:27 AM

She has too many tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 11December 30, 2023 4:20 AM

because she's an anorexic drug addict who has been frying her hair with chemicals for decades

by Anonymousreply 12December 30, 2023 4:23 AM

She was beautiful in 2012.

by Anonymousreply 13December 30, 2023 4:25 AM

R13 here. (to continue) She looks beautiful in 2012 and obviously never needed any kind of surgery to make her look better. It's so sad that this happens all too often in show business. I"m starting to look like hell now at 57 but fuck it. I am who I am. And everyone in the world that I care about knows exactly what I look like. And they love me anyway.

by Anonymousreply 14December 30, 2023 4:29 AM

You can take the guidette out of Boca Raton…

by Anonymousreply 15December 30, 2023 7:20 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!