Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pia Zadora Interviewed By An Old Queen

From the late 1980’s.

DL gold.

I have actually always liked her. She accepted that she was the butt of many jokes.

Merry Christmas, Pia!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 24, 2023 1:49 PM

Yeah, that dame was a flop in Hollywood and she came crawling to DL. Well, DL doesn’t go for has-beens!

Unlike me.

by Anonymousreply 1December 24, 2023 5:35 AM

“I was going to become a nun, but then I got on Broadway!”

by Anonymousreply 2December 24, 2023 5:44 AM

"Old Queen"? That's the legendary Skip E. Lowe!

by Anonymousreply 3December 24, 2023 5:47 AM

She then proceeded to demolish the "Pickford House".

by Anonymousreply 4December 24, 2023 5:49 AM

A little bit of Heaven.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 24, 2023 5:57 AM

What a has-been!!!

by Anonymousreply 6December 24, 2023 6:58 AM

Legendary?

by Anonymousreply 7December 24, 2023 12:27 PM

Um, that old queen was the basis for Jiminy Glick, husband of Dixie and father of Morgan, Mason, Matthew and Modine.

by Anonymousreply 8December 24, 2023 12:50 PM

Skip E. Lowe was a flighty, queeny, former child star whose thoroughly inept interviews were so worshipful and exuberant, and whose ability to ask a cogent line of questions was somewhere between Terry Schiavo and Larry King, that EVERBODY from Old Hollywood agreed to be interviewed by him.

I always thought the comparison to Jiminy Glick was misleading - he was every bit as inept and unprepared, but he had absolutely no snark..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 24, 2023 1:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!