Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is it true that RDJ was on Epstein's Island?

I am dissapointed because I am a huge fan of Iron Man but then I remember how he just watched Chris Evans destroying his youth with cocaine. Despite the fact that RDJ knew the horrible effects the drugs had on himself, he just watched him ingest the coke for years. Now with the recent revelations about #EpsteinClientList I can only say #karma! With friends like these you don't need enemies. I hope Chris stays away from him from now on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 22, 2024 10:13 PM

Looks like your basic made-up QAnon nonsense to me. Kathy Griffin and Wanda Sykes palling around with Epstein, really?

by Anonymousreply 1December 20, 2023 5:12 PM

Yeah, well I just lost all the respect I had for Meryl Streep!

by Anonymousreply 2December 20, 2023 5:15 PM

I just realised you made a thread about a four-year-old tweet by a nobody whose very next tweet is just hashtags about adenochrome and Pizzagate. What's your agenda, OP?

by Anonymousreply 3December 20, 2023 5:16 PM

Shocking... what an ass! Plays the cool Mr Stark but in reality... 🤮🤮🤮

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 20, 2023 5:36 PM

RDJ was the pass-around bottom.

by Anonymousreply 5December 20, 2023 5:41 PM

Omg KERAM MALICKI SANCHEZ was on Epsteins Island???

by Anonymousreply 6December 20, 2023 5:45 PM

R5 I thought the pass around bottom was Tom Holland and even Thor fucked him despite liking only women and Matt Damon????

by Anonymousreply 7December 20, 2023 6:13 PM

That’s fake. Snopes debunked it.

by Anonymousreply 8December 20, 2023 6:14 PM

There's something for everyone on Epstein Island!

by Anonymousreply 9December 20, 2023 6:16 PM

[quote] I am dissapointed

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 10December 20, 2023 6:27 PM

he also a racist

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 20, 2023 6:30 PM

Defacto misspelled disappointed to mask his identity. Didn’t work.

by Anonymousreply 12December 20, 2023 6:31 PM

[quote] Thor fucked him despite liking only women and Matt Damon????

Why would he only like women and Matt Damon?

by Anonymousreply 13December 20, 2023 9:53 PM

OP, don’t you have an upcoming pandemic to worry about? And a future stolen election?

by Anonymousreply 14December 20, 2023 10:07 PM

That list is fake

by Anonymousreply 15December 20, 2023 10:12 PM

RDJ, I can't quit you.

by Anonymousreply 16December 20, 2023 10:15 PM

OP is clearly a RWNJ posting a 4 year old link to a fake list of Epstein guests. From what J’ve seen only MAGATs post shit like this. They think these fake lists of celebrities distracts from the FACT that Trump was a known Epstein associate who was credibly accused of raping a 13 year old girl.

by Anonymousreply 17December 20, 2023 10:36 PM

Old and fake. Also visiting the island doesn't necessarily mean someone went there to do twisted shit like that.

by Anonymousreply 18December 20, 2023 10:41 PM

^^^^Dershowitz

by Anonymousreply 19December 20, 2023 11:25 PM

It's fair to assume many went to Epstein Island as they were intrigued about a no expense trip to a exotic island because they were a celebrity or a high profile person. It doesn't mean they are pedophiles or sex maniacs. It's those who made repeat visits that are more likely to be considered as in on the shenanigans.

by Anonymousreply 20December 21, 2023 12:25 AM

Yeah I heard stories about Lady Gaga too. That she was part of a weird Cancun trip or something. See link:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 22, 2024 10:06 PM

I'm disappointed that OP can't spell "disappointed."

by Anonymousreply 22March 22, 2024 10:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!