Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Traitors season 2

This is must see reality tv, folks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203March 15, 2024 1:20 PM

Peppermint!

by Anonymousreply 1December 14, 2023 4:07 PM

A true All-Star reality tv cast.

by Anonymousreply 2December 14, 2023 4:09 PM

Haha yes, I have not heard of almost all of them. IMO, the Australian and British Traitors with non-celebs are better (UK season 2 is January 3rd on iplayer). Here’s the full list of the 21 stars competing:

Janelle Pierzina from Big Brother

Dan Gheesling from Big Brother

Johnny Bananas from The Challenge

CT Tamburello from The Challenge

Trishelle Cannatella from The Challenge

Parvati Shallow from Survivor

Sandra Diaz Twine from Survivor

Mercedes Javid from Shahs of Sunset

Tamra Judge from The Real Housewives of Orange County

Larsa Pippen from The Real Housewives of Miami

Sheree Whitfield from The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Phaedra Parks from The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Peter Weber from The Bachelor

Peppermint from RuPaul’s Drag Race

Maksim Chmerkovskiy from Dancing with the Stars

Kevin Kreider from Bling Empire

Carsten “Bergie” Bergersen from Love Island USA

Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu from Love Island UK

Marcus Jordan, basketball player and Michael Jordan’s son

Deontay Wilder, former boxing heavyweight champion

John Bercow, former Speaker of the UK House of Commons

by Anonymousreply 3December 14, 2023 4:13 PM

R3 you must not be a big reality tv viewer. That’s fine. But some of us are and I know about 85% of that cast

by Anonymousreply 4December 14, 2023 4:15 PM

R4 Yes, that's fair, I rarely watch reality tv!

by Anonymousreply 5December 14, 2023 4:17 PM

Loved the first season, although the British and the Australian versions were even better. However, Australia shat the bed with too many washed-up reality stars in the second season, as did Canada in its first season. I really would like to see more normies in the cast. And the amount of plastic surgery on display in this trailer is outrageous.

by Anonymousreply 6December 14, 2023 4:17 PM

I heard the Canada version is fun

by Anonymousreply 7December 14, 2023 4:19 PM

The second BBC series starts tonight. Thankfully Bercow free.

by Anonymousreply 8January 3, 2024 4:01 PM

I hate that they went with the all reality-star format for the new season.

I was actually considering applying for it if they'd kept the civilians as well.

Although I loved Sandra on Survivor. She'd be a great Traitor.

by Anonymousreply 9January 3, 2024 4:22 PM

Phaedra's married to medicine now?!?

by Anonymousreply 10January 3, 2024 6:00 PM

Anyone watching the BBC series? I have a gripe - they dropped the first three episodes on iplayer but now I have to wait a week to watch the next one? What's up with that thinking? I wish they would just drop all of them on iplayer or just one at a time.

by Anonymousreply 11January 4, 2024 12:43 PM

The BBC is offering the series at a sensible pace.

Hour long episodes air at 9pm on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday for 4 weeks. However, after the Wednesday episode the Thu and Fri episodes are made available to watch immediately if you can't wait 24 and 48 hours for the next two episodes.

That will change in the final week when they will be shown live only.

by Anonymousreply 12January 4, 2024 3:45 PM

Completely missed that my fave version came back, can't wait to watch it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 4, 2024 5:31 PM

Just devoured the sixth episode of UK season 2 and now I see the first three episodes of the new American season are out as well, oh happy days!

Loving the British version, not a single influencer in sight. Just normies like me bonding and stabbing each other in the back, it's a delight.

by Anonymousreply 14January 13, 2024 5:19 PM

[quote]must see reality tv

Oxymoron

by Anonymousreply 15January 13, 2024 5:21 PM

I premiered yesterday

by Anonymousreply 16January 13, 2024 5:47 PM

I am watching season 2. The first 3 episodes premiered yesterday. It’s so good

by Anonymousreply 17January 13, 2024 9:18 PM

The sob stories a bit grating. The ‘personal betrayal’ one from Friday had me rolling my eyes. So you were betrayed by someone you loved and that inspired you to join a tv show where people lie to win money? FFS.

by Anonymousreply 18January 13, 2024 9:34 PM

I am watching season 2 to the US show and haven’t heard a single sob story.

by Anonymousreply 19January 13, 2024 9:36 PM

I just started season 2 of the US version. Time (and alcohol) has not been kind to some of these "stars."

by Anonymousreply 20January 13, 2024 10:12 PM

Watched the first 3 episodes of the US second season last night. I'm unfamiliar with most of the cast, aside from the Survivor/Big Brother alumni (Sandra, Parvati, Dan & Janelle) but the "All Celeb" format doesn't really bother me. Primarily because The Traitors format really levels the playing field. No one can coast on their resume and it's still just as vicious a competition whether populated by celebrities or common folk or some combination of the two.

That said, I wonder if it's less traumatic overall to have a cast of "celebrities". So far I've watched US 1, UK 1, Australia 1&2, and Canada 1 and — based on the way some of the non-celeb Faithful have reacted — I wonder how much psychotherapy some of them need when it is over. That's probably much less of a concern when you've got Real Housewives, Bachelors, Survivors, and Love Islanders on the roster.

by Anonymousreply 21January 13, 2024 11:55 PM

I actually think the all reality tv celebs works better. USA2 is a lot more intense and cutthroat

by Anonymousreply 22January 13, 2024 11:57 PM

All celebs is,better. Less worry for their mental health as most are already sociopaths.

by Anonymousreply 23January 14, 2024 12:02 AM

This cute aspie guy Brian in the British version got all nervous at the round table and asked "am I under suspicion or amn't I?" and everyone was seemingly so freaked out by this archaic contraction that they immediately voted him out. Thought it was worth a mention because I don't think I've ever heard that on a reality show before.

Anyway, just finished the third episode of the new American season. Why can't they have a normal civilian version and then a celeb version in addition to that? I can barely tell these women apart, they all look alike on account of all the plastic surgery. But, it's quite entertaining once you get used to the loudness and the flat accents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24January 14, 2024 1:23 PM

By the way, that slurping sound you hear is just me casually gargling Kevin's bathwater.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 14, 2024 1:24 PM

That 2 second scene got you that hot and bothered?

by Anonymousreply 26January 14, 2024 1:26 PM

YES!

by Anonymousreply 27January 14, 2024 1:40 PM

Kate from season 1 joins this cast and Dr. Will makes a cameo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 14, 2024 8:08 PM

Finally watching it. Love it so far. I feel Phaedra will win. She is one of the most devious ,manipulative personalities on Reality TV,; and gets away with it because she’s funny and quick witted.

The Survivor/Big Brother/Challenge contestants who think they have an advantage over her are making a big mistake.

by Anonymousreply 29January 16, 2024 11:01 PM

Dan is an icon.

by Anonymousreply 30January 16, 2024 11:14 PM

I didn’t watch S1 but have jumped into S2 and I love it..Phaedra, Janelle, and Sandra!!

by Anonymousreply 31January 18, 2024 2:15 AM

R31 I watched the first 3 episodes of season 2 and then season 1 after.

by Anonymousreply 32January 18, 2024 2:44 AM

You can see in the latest episode of the British series how the poisoned chalice thing will play out in the US version and my god, it's tense as fuck. So uncomfortable for the traitors because everyone immediately starts vocally going through their recollections of the past evening.

by Anonymousreply 33January 18, 2024 12:39 PM

Good numbers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34January 18, 2024 7:24 PM

Didn't watch season one but hooked on season 2. Phaedra is reality tv gold and I hope she wins. And Kevin is hot.

by Anonymousreply 35January 19, 2024 4:55 AM

Kevin is very hot. I had no idea who he was, but I’d sure like to see more. I also had no clue who any of the non Survivor,MTV, or Bravo people are. The politician seems random.

by Anonymousreply 36January 19, 2024 9:18 AM

R36 exactly why he was cast. And it works.

by Anonymousreply 37January 19, 2024 11:52 AM

Deontay pparently left because he couldn't handle the stress of the game, said it brought up childhood trauma.

Such naughty editors, inserting slurping and chewing noises over Kevin to make him appear more annoying. Good for him for standing up to MJ at the round table. It's very revealing what kind of trash world these housewives come from when they brought up that alpha male nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 38January 19, 2024 1:22 PM

R38 women in general attack alpha males and “male toxicity”. Not just housewives. It’s become common with women and even certain men all over America.

by Anonymousreply 39January 19, 2024 1:27 PM

Also, MJ isn’t a housewife.

by Anonymousreply 40January 19, 2024 1:27 PM

No, in all the seasons and versions of the show, this is the first time this alpha male nonsense has been brought up.

Also, MJ isn't the only one who brought it up, so my point very much stands.

by Anonymousreply 41January 19, 2024 1:38 PM

R41 this is only the second season of the American show. The other shows are from other countries. Stop putting American culture on the backs of other countries. You’re clearly a retard when you think the whole world operates the same as the USA.

I very clearly stated “women in general attack alpha males and “male toxicity”. Not just housewives. It’s become common with women and even certain men all over America.”

AMERICA.

by Anonymousreply 42January 19, 2024 1:43 PM

This is a terrific season so far. I wonder how the drama with Parvati and Phaedra will play out. It's a battle of the unique P girl names.

by Anonymousreply 43January 19, 2024 1:45 PM

Don't fuck with Phaedra. You'll lose.

by Anonymousreply 44January 19, 2024 1:48 PM

Kevin is hot but the open mouth chewing would drive me nuts

by Anonymousreply 45January 19, 2024 4:39 PM

Phaedra will never let them see her sweat. I can see her taking it all.

I don’t know or want to know who Dan is, but I want him gone. He’s annoying AF.

by Anonymousreply 46January 19, 2024 4:57 PM

The 4th US episode, "The Funeral", was terrific. So wonderfully ghoulish. Especially loved it when Alan told them all at breakfast that one of them had indeed been murdered — they just didn't know it yet.

But Phaedra getting pissy because Ekin-Su was murdered was a bit much, considering she didn't want anything to do with the "murder in plain sight" task to begin with. They're lucky that Parvati was able to get [italic]anyone[/italic] to drink from that old cup.

by Anonymousreply 47January 19, 2024 6:11 PM

I think Phaedra is laying the groundwork (gaslighting?) for when she openly turns on Parvati. On the Postmortems she already said getting rid of CT was because Dan was insecure, getting rid of Marcus was because Dan felt threatened, etc. She's a snake, which is why she's perfect for this show.

by Anonymousreply 48January 19, 2024 6:57 PM

Bananas. CT is still there

by Anonymousreply 49January 19, 2024 6:58 PM

Yes, Bananas. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 50January 19, 2024 7:01 PM

Tamra is unusually subdued compared to her behavior on RHOC. I wish the traitors had been Phaedra and Bananas. What a combo. The Survivor guy is too wimpy.

by Anonymousreply 51January 19, 2024 7:23 PM

Bananas needed to go. Dan is an icon.

by Anonymousreply 52January 19, 2024 7:33 PM

Renewed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53January 20, 2024 1:20 AM

Ross is going to destroy Harry.

by Anonymousreply 54January 20, 2024 1:23 AM

It looks like Dan is about to commit a grievous error, and I fear that Parvati will be the one to suffer the consequences.

In brighter Traitor news, the show is a certified hit. Bring on Season 3!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55January 26, 2024 6:11 PM

Janelle leaving upsets me

by Anonymousreply 56January 26, 2024 6:17 PM

LOL at R54!!!

UK final tonight. It really has become a media sensation.

by Anonymousreply 57January 26, 2024 6:19 PM

It's the final of the British series 2 tonight and I'm afraid that the main traitor (don't want to spoiler it) will win but almost nobody seems to suspect him. I don't want him to, I have started disliking him a lot.

by Anonymousreply 58January 26, 2024 6:20 PM

R58 Why does fucking moron Jizz refuse to confront him, is the question.

by Anonymousreply 59January 26, 2024 6:44 PM

R59 I think it's because he's afraid that if he does that he will be murdered by the traitors to get him out of the way. So he feels that he needs to have a good chance of convincing people first.

by Anonymousreply 60January 26, 2024 6:47 PM

With the British series it amused me how the contestants had to share some kind of back story to make them more interesting - Jaz (dad leading double life) Mollie (hand deformity, stoma) Andrew (car crash, badly scarred) and Evie (lesbian dog owner)

by Anonymousreply 61January 26, 2024 7:04 PM

I want Phaedra and Parvati to join forces and take Dan down, then bring Kate in as a Traitor.

by Anonymousreply 62January 26, 2024 7:07 PM

R61 English version is very watchable. With the reality stars on the US version, who I have zero idea who many of them are, I feel I am missing alot of back story.

by Anonymousreply 63January 26, 2024 7:18 PM

I’m just now watching Australia season 1 and it’s amazing.

by Anonymousreply 64January 26, 2024 8:57 PM

[quote]I’m just now watching Australia season 1 and it’s amazing.

One of the best things about the Australian series is how the producers successfully edited out one of the contestants until the time he was finally voted off. Occasionally you see an older man and think "who IS he?"

by Anonymousreply 65January 26, 2024 9:17 PM

Amazing how no one suspects Phaedra. She definitely knows how to play the game.

by Anonymousreply 66January 26, 2024 9:30 PM

Loving this show!

by Anonymousreply 67January 27, 2024 4:27 PM

I love the Australian version as it has a different feel from the others -- must be the hotel setting rather than the castle. Plus I am all for the masks the Traitors wear with their cloaks. Adds a sinister vibe. And Rodger the host is so very attractive.

by Anonymousreply 68January 27, 2024 6:46 PM

Yes, Rodger is sharp.

I like the Australian version also. I wanna watch the Canadian version too but it’s not available in the states unlike the Australian and UK versions.

by Anonymousreply 69January 27, 2024 6:49 PM

Series 2 of the Australian version has just been released on BBC iPlayer. 9 episodes compared to 12 in the first series, which is also on iPlayer.

So much criticism of one of the contestants in the UK final from last night. People really don't know the pressure these people are under and that their votes are determining whether someone gets a life changing amount of money.

by Anonymousreply 70January 27, 2024 7:16 PM

R70 Mollie changing her vote?

by Anonymousreply 71January 27, 2024 7:24 PM

Yes R71.

by Anonymousreply 72January 27, 2024 8:46 PM

Australia series 2

Oh My God. These people are fucking batshit. The first banishment was like watching sheep walking over a cliff edge.

Some of the contestants are vaguely famous but they're all fairly distinguishable.

1. Lori Petty in OITNB 2. English lady wannabe 3. Sassy Gay 4. Sassy FitFat Gay with Beard 5. Old guy 6. Afrowoman 7. First nations dude. 8. Muscle shark attack amputee guy 9. Actor 10. Survivor guy 12. Ginger weirdo 13. Bitchy woman traitor 14. possibly hot male traitor 15 probably smells beardy traitor

That's 75% of them

by Anonymousreply 73January 27, 2024 8:57 PM

Where can you watch the Australian version in the US?

by Anonymousreply 74January 27, 2024 11:36 PM

R74 it’s on Peacock

by Anonymousreply 75January 27, 2024 11:37 PM

Peacock is home of the USA Traitors r74. They also have the first seasons of Australia and UK. Not the second (yet) and they don’t have the Canada season.

by Anonymousreply 76January 27, 2024 11:38 PM

I think I like the Hotel setting of the Australian version more than the Castle setting of the others.

by Anonymousreply 77January 27, 2024 11:39 PM

[quote]Where can you watch the Australian version in the US?

You can also watch it online here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78January 27, 2024 11:39 PM

The castle in Scotland is quite something . To my surprise it isn't even run as a hotel and they say they want to try to keep a 'low profile' although it is a wedding venue. Someone has gone to town on interior designing it. It's Ardross Castle, a 19th Century pile about 30 miles north of Inverness and it's owned by the McTaggart family.

by Anonymousreply 79January 27, 2024 11:46 PM

I have wondered how they keep the traitors apart at night. Where do they sleep and are there no clues about who is moving about at night? I assume they aren't allowed phones to communicate with each other.

by Anonymousreply 80January 27, 2024 11:51 PM

*traitors and faithfuls

by Anonymousreply 81January 27, 2024 11:51 PM

I'm guessing everyone has their own room and there are security guards or production people posted on every floor to make sure they don't wander around while the traitors have their secret meetings.

by Anonymousreply 82January 28, 2024 2:17 AM

Australia didn’t renew it for a season 3.

by Anonymousreply 83January 28, 2024 2:28 AM

R65 I am watching now and he just randomly appeared. They completely edited him out of the entire series until the final few episodes and only showed him like 2 or 3 times in that time, including his vote off. No one knows why production edited him out of the show including him, but he thinks it is because he is in his 60s but cast member Dirk said that he believes it is because Paul’s confessionals were unusable because he would constantly swear and talk about producers and production in them. You can’t do that. Dirk also said Paul would bring his own props to the banishment table and was constantly referencing pop culture and making the other contestants swear on their families lives. He believes this is why they just cut him out.

by Anonymousreply 84January 28, 2024 3:18 AM

Most of the cast of Aussie traitors S2 deserved a vicious slapping.

by Anonymousreply 85January 28, 2024 3:18 AM

85 comments and not one negative? I HATE "reality" shows. I have Peacock but I wouldn't watch this if you paid me. My opinion of humanity is low enough already, I don't need to see these people getting rewarded for being "real."

by Anonymousreply 86January 28, 2024 3:20 AM

R86 I'd take you more seriously if you'd actually watched it. But you haven't so how do you know?

by Anonymousreply 87January 28, 2024 6:28 AM

Does this star Jane Fonda?

by Anonymousreply 88January 28, 2024 6:45 AM

r86 What a ridiculous comment. And yes, it's that good. I don't watch any reality shows and I have no clue who any of these celebs in the US version are, yet I have insane fun watching this show. Binged the Canadian, Australian and the New Zealand seasons last week as well.

Maybe don't comment on something before seeing it? It's not a good look.

by Anonymousreply 89January 28, 2024 6:51 AM

[quote]I have wondered how they keep the traitors apart at night. Where do they sleep and are there no clues about who is moving about at night? I assume they aren't allowed phones to communicate with each other.

They sleep in a hotel in a nearby town. No one in either the UK or the US version ever sleeps in the castle itself. They show the British contestants being carted off in taxis at the end of the day, but the American version still plays along with the suggestion that they sleep in the castle because of the camp factor, I guess.

And yeah, no phones allowed.

by Anonymousreply 90January 28, 2024 6:55 AM

[quote]Most of the cast of Aussie traitors S2 deserved a vicious slapping.

Flogging, even. I was tearing my hair out watching that shit. Freud would go insane if he had Sarah as his patient. Imagine her psychoanalysing you?!

Having said that, it's still a shame it got cancelled, but I've read it was pretty much doomed regardless.

by Anonymousreply 91January 28, 2024 6:57 AM

Not sure what it says about the difference between the UK and Australia psyches but The Traitors is a huge hit in the UK and Survivor a huge flop, and the opposite in Australia.

by Anonymousreply 92January 28, 2024 7:50 AM

The Traitors in Australia just had the misfortune of being on a shitty channel and airing at the same time as two more popular reality shows. Of course, the abysmal casting in the second season only made things worse. The New Zealand version is still my favourite of them all, so I'm glad that one is thriving.

Tried watching the first French season, but it was so intellectual and even the influencers were so erudite and... well, French, I just couldn't continue. I need actual hoi polloi on this show if I am to be entertained. The Spanish version sucks ass apparently, and I couldn't warm up to the Norwegian contestants.

by Anonymousreply 93January 28, 2024 8:04 AM

Where are you watching all these non English versions?

by Anonymousreply 94January 28, 2024 10:09 AM

R91 it wasn’t officially canceled. It isn’t being renewed but wasn’t officially canceled either. They said they’re leaving it open for a potential new season in the future but it won’t be happening in 2024.

by Anonymousreply 95January 28, 2024 10:11 AM

R92 I don’t think it says anything about the psyche of any country or continent. Survivor was huge in the states too and still treated as the A+ List reality show compared to most others and is the biggest reality show in many countries around the world.

by Anonymousreply 96January 28, 2024 10:14 AM

r94 They're on TheTraitorsArchive subreddit. Usually a link to a MEGA folder, so you can download the episodes and the subs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97January 28, 2024 10:17 AM

For example, here's the Spanish version. You can see the guys are hot just from the thumbnails, but I can't bring myself to watch it, people are saying it's such a mess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98January 28, 2024 10:19 AM

OMG episode 5 of Australia series 2.

It's given them to a plate and they still don't see it. Stupid fucking cretins.

by Anonymousreply 99January 28, 2024 12:19 PM

They are horrifically dumb, they keep voting for the traitor hunters instead of the actual traitors. Apparently, they didn't get the memo that hunting traitors is the name of the game? And there's a sexist element to it as well – notice how all the women immediately get punished for speaking out. Such a frustrating season.

by Anonymousreply 100January 28, 2024 12:30 PM

"I'm 99% sure that Mingita is a traitor based on being a traitor but now they have pulled a random name out of a hat I'm voting for that person".

by Anonymousreply 101January 28, 2024 1:01 PM

R99 Traitors s2 Australia annoyed me so much I stopped watching and followed along on Gogglebox instead, where they hated Sam as much as I did. He was literally laughing in their faces and they were clueless.

It was like watching OG Survivor and waiting them to figure out Richard Hatch’s gameplay.

by Anonymousreply 102January 28, 2024 2:40 PM

I got so frustrated, I FF'd through all the challenges and just watched the round table banishments, and obviously the murders and the breakfast reactions. At a certain point, I even got frustrated with the round table and FF'd straight to the voting. A truly cursed season. However, it also has one of the best endings of any season. But, let's not spoil it for the poster who is still watching.

by Anonymousreply 103January 28, 2024 2:50 PM

R87/R89: OP said it's a reality show: I don't need to watch a reality show to know that I don't want to watch a "reality" show. The last one I watched was the one with Ron Jeremy, Trishelle and Tammy Faye, 20(!) years ago. I didn't hate it, but I don't understand the fascination with the pathetic. I don't even understand why someone would want to be on a "reality" show. YMMV.

by Anonymousreply 104January 28, 2024 4:49 PM

[quote] A truly cursed season. However, it also has one of the best endings of any season. But, let's not spoil it for the poster who is still watching.

Agreed. I laughed. I cheered. It was better than Cats. Sam basically needed a Snidely Whiplash mustache to twirl. I hated him.

by Anonymousreply 105January 28, 2024 5:03 PM

Sam has the demeanour of a bitchy pocket gay, yet was blessed in the height department. And I hate that, I feel like he doesn't deserve being that tall. But, he believes he's the bee's knees, so everyone around him buys into his bullshit as well. It's all about how you carry and project yourself, I guess.

Also, that handsome electrician either wanted to fuck Sam or be Sam. Either way, a severe lack of self-esteem was involved in being as whipped he was.

by Anonymousreply 106January 28, 2024 5:13 PM

R104 them why are you on here? You don’t wanna watch? Then don’t comment. Scroll by.

by Anonymousreply 107January 28, 2024 5:42 PM

Is Australian Traitors Sam gay? Or just Australian? That's quite a scream.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108January 28, 2024 6:59 PM

He is in any given moment whatever the current brand that hired him to flog their product needs him to be.

by Anonymousreply 109January 28, 2024 7:09 PM

LOL at his wannabe modelling career.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110January 28, 2024 7:18 PM

R107, can you explain why you do watch? I stated why I don't.

by Anonymousreply 111January 28, 2024 7:53 PM

It's probably for the best to just not come into a thread covering a show that posters in that thread clearly enjoy and start interrogating them about why they enjoy it. That goes for all shows, not just this particular one. We have all sorts of threads on DL for all sorts of different tastes, it's perfectly natural to scroll past most of them and post in the ones more to your liking.

by Anonymousreply 112January 29, 2024 3:37 AM

VERY satisfying exit tonight.

by Anonymousreply 113February 2, 2024 3:52 AM

When Phaedra turned the tables I stopped breathing for at least 5 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 114February 2, 2024 4:28 AM

**** SPOILERS ****

I thought for sure that Dan was going to throw Parvati under the bus. Seems strange that he would instead go for Phaedra. I suppose he figured that banishing Parvati wouldn't provide him with enough cover, but he still needed to hand over a Traitor to have any hope of staying in the game.

However, because of that, Trishelle has correctly figured out that Phaedra is a Traitor. Will be interesting to see if she can get any of the other Faithfuls to listen (as Phaedra seems to be massively loved).

by Anonymousreply 115February 2, 2024 4:36 PM

Murder or recruitment, Parvati's goose is cooked. The new traitor will for sure throw her under the bus at the next round table.

by Anonymousreply 116February 2, 2024 4:38 PM

SPOILER###########

I was surprised at how badly Dan fucked up by going after Phaedra. What was he thinking? Of course Ben will join the traitors and that's going to make everything even more interesting. The only thing I hate about this show is they didn't drop the entire season at once and I have to wait a week for a new episode.

by Anonymousreply 117February 2, 2024 4:55 PM

R117 that’s what I like about it. Enough with the binging. Television has always been a weekly thing. Not all at once. All at once has only hindered the human brain.

by Anonymousreply 118February 2, 2024 4:57 PM

r117 Dropping three episodes per week like for the British season would be nice as well.

by Anonymousreply 119February 2, 2024 5:04 PM

I can’t get over Dan leaving. I’m so heartbroken.

by Anonymousreply 120February 2, 2024 11:48 PM

****SPOILER*****

Fuck Dan, he’s a horrible mansplainer and he comes across to me as someone who thinks women are stupid.

Making Peter a Traitor is interesting. He was gunning for Parvati and if he lets up it will look suspicious.

These CBS assholes are so dumb. Being a Housewife requires Traitoresque levels of lying, alliance building and manipulation if you want to stay on the show.

by Anonymousreply 121February 3, 2024 1:47 AM

Dan isn’t biased toward women at all. He looks down at the people based on what show they’re from. He’s been the same way to Peter and Bergie that he’s been to any of the women and chose Parvati because he wants to work with her and admires her from Survivor. So please fuck off with that shit. Ironically it’s the anti-“woke” person stating such shit.

by Anonymousreply 122February 3, 2024 1:51 AM

As a Bravo fan, I knew as soon as Phaedra showed up on screen that she’d be a traitor and a great one - she’s dangerously smart, insanely charismatic, knows exactly how to play people and lies with no compunction. Plus, unlike all the competition reality alumni, who treat this stuff with a weird “it’s reality tv, nothing personal” version of good sportsmanship, behind her “Oooooeee, chile! I’m just a good Christian woman who loves me a good wig, honey. A-hee-hee-hee!” persona, Phaedra is 100% ice-in-the-veins rage against people who cross her. If I was Dan, I’d sell my house, change my name and move to Australia. God, I love her.

Other housewives who I think would be crackerjacks on future seasons:

Luann, like Sheree, she’s such a terrible liar that she’d never hack it as a traitor, but she’s a a great (and very competitive) athlete and her zero chill horniness would be fully unleashed on a mixed gender show - she’d have had Kevin backed into a corner within the first half hour.

Ramona is probably too fully cancelled now, but she’d be a great Cassandra-type faithful in that she has shockingly good instincts when it comes to getting a read on people, but she is so appalling rude and off-putting that she’d never be able to get anyone on her side.

Shannon, if only to watch her have aggrieved meltdowns every roundtable and operatic panic attacks every challenge - imagine watching Shannon getting buried alive!

Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle Richards and Lisa Rinna being forced to be traitors together is my new Roman Empire.

by Anonymousreply 123February 4, 2024 3:22 PM

Interesting interview with Mike Cotton and Sam Rees-Jones, the executive producers of The Traitors (both UK & US). Answers several questions I had, like is the Roundtable Room actually located in the castle (it is) and how involved is Alan Cumming (quite a lot, apparently).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124February 4, 2024 7:15 PM

Traitors? MAGA?

by Anonymousreply 125February 4, 2024 7:16 PM

I also love Sheree’s immediate exasperated hectoring of the group (“you fools! I knew it! Now I’m mad!”) every time a faithful gets banished at the roundtable, even when she has voted for that person herself and has offered zero leadership or strategy at any point during the day’s events.

Classic Sheree.

Whatever happened to….customer service.

by Anonymousreply 126February 4, 2024 8:11 PM

It’s that stupidity that will get Sheree to the end, she’s no threat.

by Anonymousreply 127February 4, 2024 8:25 PM

Truly, the only people Sheree is a risk to are her creditors.

by Anonymousreply 128February 4, 2024 8:31 PM

Bye Dan. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129February 4, 2024 8:33 PM

R128 - Nene

by Anonymousreply 130February 4, 2024 8:41 PM

I haven’t watched RHOA but I did watch Ultimate Girl’s Trip 2 and Phaedra has the social game honed to a fine edge. Ignore that at your peril.

by Anonymousreply 131February 5, 2024 6:56 AM

Dan was a total cunt in the last round table.

by Anonymousreply 132February 5, 2024 6:41 PM

Dan sounded like he was on the verge of tears. He was a fool to come into the round table unprepared after knowing he's already being suspected. To not have a name ready but then throw Phaedra's name out with that headband chick was already the most likely suspect was foolish.

by Anonymousreply 133February 5, 2024 6:50 PM

Dan’s reasoning was stupid too. Everyone was starting to suspect Parvati-he could have worked with Phaedra to wind everyone up and get rid of her-“you know she did give Ekin Su a glass of wine….”

Then instead of Peter, bring CT or Sandra in as the new Traitor and break up the clique.

by Anonymousreply 134February 5, 2024 6:57 PM

Dan just messed up by going for Phaedra. Had he shot at Parvati it would have worked because the faithfuls think she’s one also.

by Anonymousreply 135February 5, 2024 6:58 PM

Are there links to the US episodes on that subreddit? It’s not yet available in Australia.

by Anonymousreply 136February 6, 2024 8:04 AM

I don't think the traitors could have called out Parvati for the wine thing, right? Don't they agree to not give away another traitor? I'd like to hear everything they are told when they assume the traitor role. It'd be so easy to light a match and burn the place down after being expelled for a bitter traitor.

by Anonymousreply 137February 6, 2024 1:10 PM

Dan should have used the win thing and the failed murder to throw everything on Parvati. He should have made a show of looking through the kitchen then at the roundtable mention that she had a silver cup the night before the poisoning. Yet, the kitchen has no silver cups. Add to it the failed murder and she has to be a traitor.

Dan was dumb.

by Anonymousreply 138February 6, 2024 2:31 PM

r136 Unfortunately not, same for other English-speaking ones. Mainly because they're so easy to find online. Like on DailyMotion, for example.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139February 7, 2024 6:33 PM

Renewed, obviously.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140February 7, 2024 6:34 PM

R140 shocked they took so long to renew it lol

by Anonymousreply 141February 9, 2024 1:12 AM

Not impressed with the latest episode. Nothing really happened except an obvious effort to save the Bachelor asshole from going home.

by Anonymousreply 142February 9, 2024 12:18 PM

Peter obviously didn't get the memo that the Traitors are supposed to be the villains, not the Faithfuls. Every time his smug face comes on my screen, I want to throw something at it.

by Anonymousreply 143February 9, 2024 1:50 PM

Glad I’m not the only one who can’t stand Peter. I couldn’t stand him as the Bachelor and still can’t. He blocked me on Instagram years ago for commenting the TRUTH on one of his pics lol

by Anonymousreply 144February 9, 2024 1:53 PM

I like Phaedra, but something about her in this episode irked her. I think she will be gone sooner rather than later.

They should invite MJ to be a traitor. She’s clueless and would be easily found out buying the remaining traitor(s) some time.

by Anonymousreply 145February 9, 2024 4:13 PM

^irked me, not her.

by Anonymousreply 146February 9, 2024 4:13 PM

R145 I think she’d accidentally expose them which would be their downfall. So no.

by Anonymousreply 147February 9, 2024 4:16 PM

CT has been pretty sketchy with alliances all along, and I think Phaedra made a stupid move by lighting his torch. He, then, lit John's, who lit Peter's. Had Phaedra lit MJ's or Kate's instead, I doubt that either of them would've gone anywhere near the "Faithful Five".

by Anonymousreply 148February 9, 2024 4:27 PM

HAH R148, Kate probably would have said, “WTF!?!?!?”

by Anonymousreply 149February 9, 2024 6:01 PM

I want Kate to end up a Traitor, she will enjoy it

by Anonymousreply 150February 9, 2024 6:03 PM

What on earth was MJ wearing!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151February 10, 2024 4:04 PM

It’s a Chrissy Metz original-Mom jeans with extra pockets to hide snacks.

Who needs a snack purse when you have POCKETS?

Chrissy is a very versatile designer, so her clothes go from size 0-size 50.

Available now at Lane Bryant and Bealls.

by Anonymousreply 152February 10, 2024 4:08 PM

Bergie has a fun looking package.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153February 12, 2024 4:52 PM

Tonight was fun. Love Kate.

by Anonymousreply 154February 16, 2024 3:14 AM

Coming to Peacock:

UK Season 2 on March 8.

Australia Season 2 and New Zealand Season 1 on March 28.

by Anonymousreply 155February 16, 2024 6:05 PM

This show is crazy fun.

by Anonymousreply 156February 17, 2024 3:01 PM

Are they kidding with that cliffhanger???????

by Anonymousreply 157February 24, 2024 4:07 AM

I like CT, he looks a bit like Tom Burke.

by Anonymousreply 158February 28, 2024 11:27 AM

CT is hot y’all. I’ve never even heard of his show.

[quote] Peter obviously didn't get the memo that the Traitors are supposed to be the villains, not the Faithfuls. Every time his smug face comes on my screen, I want to throw something at it.

The Traitors have the fun job, but it’s so much more difficult than the Faithfuls. The Faithfuls can come off as priggish and have Pick Me energy. It’s like being in a room of Teacher’s Pets. Peter’s shit eating grin needs to be removed. And Trishelle is obnoxious.

It would be a miracle if MJ did not vote for Phaedra.

I think Sandra could take the win. She’s steering a good path between not appearing silent and not taking it too far.

I would recruit John. He’s cunning.

by Anonymousreply 159February 29, 2024 10:08 PM

SPOILER

Kate made a big blunder by using the word 'selfish'.

by Anonymousreply 160March 1, 2024 4:14 AM

Phaedra was a terrible traitor. She had no strategy except not killing other Bravo celebs. It’s obvious very few care about the money which is kind of peanuts. Next time do all non celebs or do 50/50 like season 1. They need more people who actually want to win the prize. This crew doesn’t seem very interested.

by Anonymousreply 161March 1, 2024 4:38 AM

Sandra has Kate figured out. Next week she'll easily get the rest to turn on her. At this point the rest of the Faithfuls have formed a strong bond and, well, GAME OVER.

by Anonymousreply 162March 1, 2024 1:59 PM

Was MJs dress supposed to be unzipped?

by Anonymousreply 163March 1, 2024 2:31 PM

MJ is a mess

by Anonymousreply 164March 1, 2024 3:19 PM

They need to make the prize pot much bigger to raise the stakes. If the maximum prize is $250k, and there are 4 contestants at the end-the most a faithful can make is $62k, before taxes. It doesn’t seem like much considering how mentally and physically taxing this is.

by Anonymousreply 165March 1, 2024 3:46 PM

Kate’s mistake is going to be her downfall. I would guess Sandra is the next one out. If she doesn’t go, it will be Trishelle, CT is too valuable , he is the one winning all the money.

It’s amazing that the two seemingly most clueless people in the cast-Sheree and MJ -are probably going to end up in the final four, and if Kate is eliminated, they will win.

by Anonymousreply 166March 1, 2024 7:41 PM

*sorry I meant Kate will murder Sandra or Trishelle.

by Anonymousreply 167March 1, 2024 7:43 PM

They need a million dollar+ jackpot, normal people and less Housewives. This season is a dud with the "celebrities." I love the show but I don't see money driving anyone to win. With the success of the show I hope they can fix that for next season.

by Anonymousreply 168March 1, 2024 11:56 PM

This season, utterly sucks. Having all minor celebs did not work. Ya need civilians.

Really, total fail, entertainment wise.

by Anonymousreply 169March 2, 2024 4:30 AM

r169 sadly it's trending so they will do celebs again. But I agree, non-celebs is better drama.

by Anonymousreply 170March 2, 2024 3:35 PM

Finale drops tomorrow

by Anonymousreply 171March 7, 2024 1:49 AM

[quote] must see reality tv

An oxymoron for me

by Anonymousreply 172March 7, 2024 1:51 AM

No mention of the finale yet? I was actually a bit surprised by the end result. I didn't see it going that way.

by Anonymousreply 173March 8, 2024 3:35 PM

S P O I L E R

I was annoyed by the finale. CT and Trashelle should have shared with MJ. The prize pot is so small I doubt they would have noticed. I think if Kate had been voted out instead of Sandra, she probably could have convinced CT or Trashelle to turn on each other.

by Anonymousreply 174March 8, 2024 3:49 PM

I was sorry that Sheree was murdered instead of MJ who was basically useless throughout the season.

CT and Trishelle deserved the win.

by Anonymousreply 175March 8, 2024 4:11 PM

Yeah, MJ played a shitty game to get that far. She was pretty much wrong about EVERYTHING. I don't like Trishelle and wanted her gone a long time ago but she deserved to win. I would've said Sandra but she freaked out in the end.

by Anonymousreply 176March 8, 2024 4:30 PM

I was surprised how lovely Sandra looked at the reunion. She cleans up nicely.

by Anonymousreply 177March 8, 2024 4:42 PM

Celebrities kind of ruinted it. Season 1 was most better with average people who actually needed the money. Does it matter to a Bravo celeb if they walk away with 70K or 100K? Seems like small change to them.

by Anonymousreply 178March 8, 2024 5:30 PM

,,,ruined it. was much better... yikes.

by Anonymousreply 179March 8, 2024 5:31 PM

UK season two is on Peacock now. First three episodes. The quirky, non-celebrity brits are much more interesting than the reality stars.

by Anonymousreply 180March 8, 2024 7:09 PM

R180 Great season.

by Anonymousreply 181March 8, 2024 9:29 PM

[quote]MJ played a shitty game to get that far. She was pretty much wrong about EVERYTHING.

Except she wasn't. She voted to banish Dan at the second round table, several days before Peter's Pals went after him. She correctly voted out Parvati, Phaedra, and Kate. She also won a Shield during the game.

Shows how much editing can influence our perceptions. Had the producers wanted, they probably could've presented a better picture of MJ. But I think they knew that the finale would go down better with viewers if she was seen as undeserving and weak.

by Anonymousreply 182March 8, 2024 10:43 PM

To MJ’s agent at R182, she needs a new stylist.

by Anonymousreply 183March 8, 2024 10:53 PM

Hated Trishelle. Shame CJ didn’t knife her and take everything but hey ho.

by Anonymousreply 184March 9, 2024 10:39 AM

I’m glad CT won. I’ve always liked him - even during his whole “I will smash his head and eat it” phase. Trishelle, I’ve never cared for. However she did a good job playing the game this season.

I don’t think we’ll be seeing a season with civilians any time soon. This season was a hit so they’ll stick to the all-celebrity format.

by Anonymousreply 185March 9, 2024 11:07 AM

I’m sure they’ve already offered a spot to crazy Monica from Real Housewives of Salt Lake City.

by Anonymousreply 186March 9, 2024 12:44 PM

Crazy Monica as a faithful opposite Heather Gay as a traitor would be dynamite TV.

From the Bravo universe: obviously, Kenya Moore from Atlanta. Fizzy but treacherous Ashley from Potomac. Conspiracy bro Craig and smarmy drama queen Austen from Southern Charm. Ryan Serhant (who’d make a great traitor) and Frederik Eklund (who’d make a great suspicious faithful). Countess Luann (the only Real Housewife I can see going beast mode in the harder physical challenges - excluding dreadful Teddi and that snoozy Olympian from Atlanta). Alex McCord (who got a raw deal with the UGT that is locked in the Bravo vault now ) - she’s smart, socially awkward and her inevitable cringe take on “Balmoral but make it fashion!” outfits would be worth flying her over from Australia. Sweetie pie Monica and her sweetie pie closeted dad from Family Karma as obvious faithfuls.

by Anonymousreply 187March 9, 2024 1:54 PM

[quote] Countess Luann (the only Real Housewife I can see going beast mode in the harder physical challenges - excluding dreadful Teddi and that snoozy Olympian from Atlanta).

Kyle Richards would be all excited to show off her new muscles but would have little stamina and would sob through the challenges.

by Anonymousreply 188March 9, 2024 2:20 PM

And then sob through the roundtables about how hard this is for her and afterwards sob in the castle bar about not being able to have her swarthy daughters there in Scotland with her and sob the next morning at breakfast when she feels someone’s outfit has upstaged her, R188.

I do feel like the show would give her free rein to engage in the sort of female bullying she has loves but has to mask a lot of the time on BH.

by Anonymousreply 189March 9, 2024 2:29 PM

Not too many Bravo celebs. It’s not another girls trip.

by Anonymousreply 190March 9, 2024 2:33 PM

Anyone watch the reunion? Of course Peppermint had to play the victim.

by Anonymousreply 191March 9, 2024 3:23 PM

So basically peppermints argument is that she should have been given immunity because she’s trans?

by Anonymousreply 192March 9, 2024 4:03 PM

Memo to MJ - you did the decent thing at the end but this was a game. A dirty game. Accept the fact that you have a good heart and that's why you lost. If you had voted for CT, you would have won. Period. So stop being a sore loser.

by Anonymousreply 193March 9, 2024 4:27 PM

It is funny how Bravo is dragged for being no-redeeming-qualities trash tv, but ultimately, MJ, Sheree, Kate and (shockingly) Phaedra each played hard in their own ways but with a lot of heart and as much decency and loyalty as the game allowed.

by Anonymousreply 194March 9, 2024 5:41 PM

I loved in the reunion when Dan desperately tried to apologize and explain why he threw Phaedra under the bus, and then Andy asked Phaedra what she thought of his apology, and she said calmly, “he’s a piece of shit,” and turned her head away from him.

by Anonymousreply 195March 9, 2024 5:45 PM

Phaedra calling someone else a piece of shit? That's rich.

by Anonymousreply 196March 9, 2024 6:09 PM

Is peppermint a drag queen or a trans woman?

by Anonymousreply 197March 9, 2024 7:02 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if they brought Peppermint back next season because they didn't get a fair chance this season.

by Anonymousreply 198March 9, 2024 8:56 PM

Peppermint got as fair a chance as anyone else. Peppermint sunk her own game when she out loud slipped up and said she was a traitor. I’m tired of people trying to paint some victim narrative around her. She sucked at the game, that was it.

Same with MJ. She went to the end with two seasoned gamers, and they played her fair and square - the point of the game is to trust no one. The Challenge has several times given players the option to share money or take the whole pot. Ironically, when faced with the choice on The Challenge, CT chose to share it.

by Anonymousreply 199March 10, 2024 10:40 AM

New Traitors-themed ad for the Bumble dating app, featuring Phaedra, Peter, and Parvati.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200March 14, 2024 9:30 PM

Dan’s grand plan to unmask Phaedra in an attempt to cover up his quietness was stupid.

I also don’t like how OG traitors throw others under the bus as they are banished, it’s so pathetic. If they made traitors further into the game that’s another matter.

by Anonymousreply 201March 15, 2024 7:33 AM

Trishelle said on WWHL last night that Phaedra still hasn't forgiven Dan and MJ still has her blocked on social media.

by Anonymousreply 202March 15, 2024 12:18 PM

The UK version (season 2) is much better than this. Paul is charming and a great traitor.

by Anonymousreply 203March 15, 2024 1:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!