Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

TASTEFUL FRIENDS: Formula 1 champ Jenson Button puts Palm Springs home up for sale

Thoughts?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 12, 2023 5:12 PM

Whoops. Listing photos here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 11, 2023 3:01 AM

Who cares about his house. I want HIM.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 11, 2023 3:05 AM

He is hot. Apparently a bimbo chaser, sadly. But hot.

by Anonymousreply 3December 11, 2023 3:23 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 11, 2023 3:34 AM

It's gorgeous in a tacky vintage way, like most homes in Palm Springs. You have to really love midcentury modern homes and have millions of dollars to live there.

by Anonymousreply 5December 11, 2023 4:10 AM

He’s gay

by Anonymousreply 6December 11, 2023 4:46 AM

Two things:

1) This is Jenson's SECOND home he's never lived in that he's put up for sale. He had another home on Indian Trail, next to the Disney brothers homes, that he was talking about living in - and never did.

2) The above home on Indian Trail was renovated and it took a long time - BUT - it was worth probably 1/3 less than what it was sold for. Very VERY suspicious. No other homes on that street sold for 3.5 milliion.

3) There have been many rumors that Jenson Button is gay - with his default Playboy bunny wife - it's on a lot of Formula 1 websites.

4) I think Jenson is getting some sort of paybacks from some place where he buys a property, flips it, then some other 'company' buys it for far more than it's worth.

This is a fucking scam. And yes - our Palm Springs home is around the corner from him and we are good friends with his former neighbor.

by Anonymousreply 7December 11, 2023 4:56 AM

R7 here - sorry - it's more than 2 things obviously - I had 2 thoughts and it turned into more.

VERY fucking fishy.

by Anonymousreply 8December 11, 2023 4:57 AM

I'd like to see whatever house he actually lives in, cos if he lived in this one he absolutely has to be gay

I actually dont mind it although its a bit heavy on the pink, even if it isnt really my style at least it isnt bland

by Anonymousreply 9December 11, 2023 5:01 AM

That’s a fag house.

by Anonymousreply 10December 11, 2023 5:04 AM

I’d buy it in heartbeat furnished.

by Anonymousreply 11December 11, 2023 6:48 AM

Yes my first take was that his wife or girlfriend decorated that and he couldn't possible live there because it would destroy his mojo and testosterone within days. Maybe even overnight. But if he's gay, I still don't think a gay guy would come up with something so Frau.

by Anonymousreply 12December 11, 2023 6:51 AM

I need him to sit on my face.

by Anonymousreply 13December 12, 2023 1:50 PM

Brittny Button has to be the worst name in all of history.

by Anonymousreply 14December 12, 2023 2:01 PM

It's clearly a nice property, although I've never been a fan of Spanish hacienda style. But I must say, all that pink certainly does nothing to help his masculinity. I hope and pray all that was done after he moved out..

by Anonymousreply 15December 12, 2023 2:01 PM

someone buy that bitch a VOWEL

by Anonymousreply 16December 12, 2023 2:02 PM

[quote] interior designer Brittny Button

I won't ask where she studied design and art history.

Her husband's is handsome, but imagine how much more so we're his face slick with sweat and the juice of a long night spent eating ass.

by Anonymousreply 17December 12, 2023 2:14 PM

I'm sorry R17, but most people don't find a face covered in the dribbly shits very attractive.

by Anonymousreply 18December 12, 2023 4:11 PM

Nipples to the day!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 12, 2023 5:02 PM

Sorry, with that mole over his right teat he looks more like a Lally & Willits kind of guy.

by Anonymousreply 20December 12, 2023 5:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!