Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What happened to CNN’s Boris Sanchez?

Bald now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 3, 2024 4:57 PM

He's SMOKIN' hot. (I think his previous 'hair' was painted on anyway.)

by Anonymousreply 1December 8, 2023 2:00 PM

He is finally proving his "hair" we saw just a few months ago was sprayed on. He wasn't fooling me for a second. He's still hot, though.

by Anonymousreply 2December 8, 2023 2:00 PM

He is absolutely the hottest thing on TV News right now. Damn. I like his new look. Although, to be honest it isn't that "new" anymore. He's on in the early afternoon. I keep my TV on CNN without sound in case "something" happens, and then he happened.

by Anonymousreply 3December 8, 2023 2:08 PM

Looks completely different without hair. Younger and hotter, in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 4December 8, 2023 2:30 PM

Was he fat before? He posted shirtless pics a few weeks ago. He had moobs and they were droopy. He's sexy in a suit.

by Anonymousreply 5December 8, 2023 2:35 PM

He looks like Enrique Tarrio now.

by Anonymousreply 6December 8, 2023 2:42 PM

Has he done any interviews with Miss Lindsey?

I do.

by Anonymousreply 7December 8, 2023 3:24 PM

R5, where’s the photo?

by Anonymousreply 8December 8, 2023 4:13 PM

He’s going for that uber DILF look that is so popular these days.

by Anonymousreply 9December 8, 2023 4:37 PM

Shave that pussy down

by Anonymousreply 10December 8, 2023 4:38 PM

Wooly Boris

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 8, 2023 4:46 PM

Dick pic?

by Anonymousreply 12December 8, 2023 4:58 PM

He’s incredibly hot

by Anonymousreply 13January 3, 2024 10:52 AM

Thanks for posting I will be watching cnn more now. i used to date a Puerto Rican guy that looked like him. Smoking hot! The guy on cnn that ran off with his coworker was also exceptionally gorgeous, but he is a cad. It depends on the person but being bald is the result of high testosterone, so it’s attractive. Some guys freak out about losing hair but it’s sexy to have a bald look as long as it isn’t for political reasons (skinhead racism). bald cops are scary though. Yul Brynner was another super hottie

by Anonymousreply 14January 3, 2024 11:13 AM

The shaven head makes him even hotter.

by Anonymousreply 15January 3, 2024 11:40 AM

No, he’s not bald. He’s got a full head of lustrous hair. Can’t you see it?

by Anonymousreply 16January 3, 2024 11:43 AM

Oh baby, that frown!!! Now come here and kiss me.

by Anonymousreply 17January 3, 2024 12:20 PM

He has that face expression of a top that just discovered he has"struck oil" at a sex club.

by Anonymousreply 18January 3, 2024 1:38 PM

I've been in love with him ever since the first time I saw him reporting from Florida on the kid who was eaten by an alligator at Disney World. Good times!

by Anonymousreply 19January 3, 2024 2:43 PM

Was CNN bought by Treasure Island Media?

by Anonymousreply 20January 3, 2024 2:46 PM

Y'all need to go to Instagram and give Boris's account a follow! It is SO worth it. And he needs more followers. So do him a solid! Watching him swim with the sharks in his wet suit is everything.

by Anonymousreply 21January 3, 2024 2:57 PM

Oh, no! He has chicken legs!

Also, journalists posting shirtless thirst trap pics… not a good look.

But yeah, he’s pretty hot, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 22January 3, 2024 3:33 PM

He looked like a used q-tip with the "hair"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 3, 2024 3:55 PM

He used to remind me of Sam the Eagle from the Muppets. He has that same constipated look.

by Anonymousreply 24January 3, 2024 3:58 PM

[quote] Oh baby, that frown!!! Now come here and kiss me.

And then I’ll drain him dry, savoring every last drop of his sweet seed.

by Anonymousreply 25January 3, 2024 4:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!