Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have you ever done a coffee enema?

I'm curious to try....

by Anonymousreply 31December 6, 2023 8:49 AM

for what reason, OP?

by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2023 1:26 AM

Goop says so.

by Anonymousreply 2December 4, 2023 1:29 AM

It’s a woo woo ‘cancer’ therapy.

by Anonymousreply 3December 4, 2023 4:25 AM

Can ya woo woo?

by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2023 4:43 AM

You get the caffeine rush faster since it's absorbed directly into the intestine that's all.

by Anonymousreply 5December 4, 2023 4:59 AM

R4 No. but I can Woo Woo Woo

by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2023 5:42 AM

Good to the last drop

by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2023 6:15 AM

I prefer Sanka

by Anonymousreply 8December 4, 2023 6:16 AM

🙄 I don’t know why I feel like I have to say this, but I have to say this.

[bold]IF/bold] you try this, DO NOT do a pour over. Do not shove a funnel and filter or chemex single serve in your ass and then pour boiling water in it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 4, 2023 6:26 AM

Broadway don’t go for booze an’ coffee enemas.

by Anonymousreply 10December 4, 2023 6:49 AM

No, but I was sick enough at one time to consider it. I got a virus several years ago that was followed by a debilitating post-viral syndrome. It robbed me of almost ten years of my life, and I researched every crackpot theory to reverse it. Eventually I came out the other side, but there are so many grifters shopping crap like this to people with chronic illnesses. They’re fucking ghouls.

by Anonymousreply 11December 4, 2023 6:55 AM

Why coffee? What about using V8 juice? Or crabapple? Or Taaka Vodka?

by Anonymousreply 12December 4, 2023 7:04 AM

I prefer a French Press.

by Anonymousreply 13December 4, 2023 8:08 AM

Not with coffee.

by Anonymousreply 14December 4, 2023 9:34 AM

Do you just spray coffee up your ass?

by Anonymousreply 15December 5, 2023 12:37 AM

Janet Jackson likes it to flush out the KFC.

by Anonymousreply 16December 5, 2023 12:45 AM

This time of year I do a Pumpkin Spice Latte and my ass is ready for the holidays.

by Anonymousreply 17December 5, 2023 1:04 AM

Steve McQueen died after repeated coffee enemas didn't cure his cancer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 5, 2023 1:27 AM

Princess Diana liked them.

by Anonymousreply 19December 5, 2023 1:49 AM

Stealth scat thread?

by Anonymousreply 20December 5, 2023 1:51 AM

R11 what did you get HIV. 10 years of post virus syndromes?

by Anonymousreply 21December 5, 2023 1:55 AM

No, but I done did a coffee-colored lad after he....

Well, discretion and taste.

I loved living in Barbados.

by Anonymousreply 22December 5, 2023 1:57 AM

Fill it to the rim with BRIM!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 5, 2023 3:58 AM

Dieters: Don’t add the cream or sugar. Too fattening.

by Anonymousreply 24December 5, 2023 4:02 AM

A guy did one on Reddit and got very sick. Too much caffeine was absorbed

by Anonymousreply 25December 5, 2023 4:31 AM

They've got FLAVUH!

by Anonymousreply 26December 5, 2023 4:52 AM

To make sure you get just the right dose, I recommend using a Nespresso coffee pod.

by Anonymousreply 27December 5, 2023 7:09 AM

There will always be a population of morons who are convinced such ill-advised non-scientific activities are cure-alls.

M'am, I'm certain there are many things wrong with you, but pouring black coffee up your ass isn't going to cure any of them.

by Anonymousreply 28December 5, 2023 4:42 PM

But Goop said so.

by Anonymousreply 29December 5, 2023 4:44 PM

It’s known as Gerson therapy. Coffee enemas, multiple daily green juices, organic everything.

I first heard of it when Australian proto-influencer called Jess Ainscough, the self appointed Wellness Warrior, and her mother both died on cancer after rejecting chemo and radiation and following a sole natural therapy protocol. (And then a rosy-cheeked, corn-fed local scammer called Belle Gibson claimed to have cured her cancer eating fruit and was sued)

Ainscough unfortunately had a rare and aggressive form of cancer that basically required shoulder amputation for a 10 year survival chance. A horrible decision for a 22 year old. But as it is she died with after living with a bleeding fungating tumour under her arm and misrepresenting the severity of her condition to the blog readers she cultivated.

I hate to post to vile Mama Mia, but they have an oped written by a scientist who had been following her case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 6, 2023 12:26 AM

[quote] Have you ever done a coffee enema?

No. It just looks like coffee.

by Anonymousreply 31December 6, 2023 8:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!