Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How to describe Americans who are obsessed by the British Royal Family?

Take the poll

by Anonymousreply 25December 8, 2023 12:51 AM

Sadly fixated unfuckable who needs a therapist not posting privileges?

by Anonymousreply 1December 3, 2023 11:52 PM

How to describe OP who's obsessed by Dan Benson and tranny dick?

Today.

by Anonymousreply 2December 3, 2023 11:55 PM

And how to describe an OP who insults people on threads about which she is uninterested by calling them "obsessed"?

"Cunt," perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 3December 3, 2023 11:56 PM

Is r3 an effeminate queen or an obese woman?

Both?

by Anonymousreply 4December 3, 2023 11:59 PM

They are described as "Fraus and OP"

by Anonymousreply 5December 4, 2023 12:00 AM

KLAN GRANNIES

by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2023 12:10 AM

we're all fixated on something and we're all here to talk about something, live and let live

by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2023 12:26 AM

Maybe the Americans are just fascinated that the Brits keep the whole entire charade going still.

by Anonymousreply 8December 4, 2023 12:34 AM

Anglophiles still enthralled by Brideshead Revisited (that's me).

by Anonymousreply 9December 4, 2023 1:27 AM

Brideshead Revisited is legit r9. That series tells a great story.

The British Royal Family doesn’t contain any members who are talented artists or athletically gifted. They don’t make momentous decisions that affect many people’s lives. They are just rich, homely grotty people who are uninteresting to any sane people.

Why do Americans, who don’t have any association with them obsess about them, starting a myriad of threads on Datalounge which discuss the exact same thing? These BRF obsessives are worse that than the Richard Madden / Brendon Flynn fat sexless cunts, who wee eventually banned after 48 threads, because RM and BF were actually gay, where the BRF has NOTHING to do with gay, lesbian and bisexual interests.

As near as I can figure out, these crazy cunts are obsessed about a black woman marrying Prince Harry. Their outrage over this has led to hundreds of threads.

by Anonymousreply 10December 4, 2023 1:42 AM

Why is it so important to you op

by Anonymousreply 11December 4, 2023 1:55 AM

Fat whores who like to put on airs.

by Anonymousreply 12December 4, 2023 1:58 AM

I find their history fascinating, but, I do not admire the Saxe-Coburg and Gotha family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 4, 2023 2:12 AM

Are you sure it's Americans who start them? I blocked the worst offenders who all admitted to being British. They seemed to post incessantly about hating Meghan (dark and American), blah, blah and seemed to breathlessly follow any ridiculous RF news.

They are as boring as their hobby.

by Anonymousreply 14December 4, 2023 7:01 PM

In general, 'liberal white women' and 'liberal white gays' tend to be Anglophiles/Europhiles, so they're the ones who are usually obsessed with British/European royalty. Hence the many threads on DL.

Most Americans don't care.

Definitely not conservatives, who are not impressed by Europeans nor royal titles! The only crown they care about are Miss America and Homecoming/Prom Queen.

by Anonymousreply 15December 4, 2023 7:19 PM

It's not Americans. It's mostly fat British fraus. I've got most of them blocked and they all used language that was not American but definitely English. Americans don't give a rat's ass about these people.

by Anonymousreply 16December 5, 2023 3:19 PM

I care about Alexander Ogilvy.

by Anonymousreply 17December 5, 2023 4:24 PM

UK here. I’m a republican. The last vestiges of mystery around the monarchy died with the late Queen. She was greatly admired. We all know too much about the rest of them to respect them.

by Anonymousreply 18December 5, 2023 4:56 PM

I'm not obsessed and not a collector but I am a student of British History. I enjoying seeing how things unfold and comparing to previous generations. What I don't understand is why it would chap anyone's ass as much as it clearly does you. Who cares what I enjoy or don't. Might I suggest you die in a grease fire?

by Anonymousreply 19December 5, 2023 5:00 PM

Are you an obese entitled straight woman who is socially isolated, who intrudes on gay spaces r19?

by Anonymousreply 20December 5, 2023 5:28 PM

R20 it probably is as I can't see that reply. I blocked the Klan grannies awhile back.

by Anonymousreply 21December 5, 2023 6:02 PM

I view the royal family as a living connection to all the kings and queens of Britain in the past. I find them enormously interesting, although less so now than with the past two Elizabeths.

by Anonymousreply 22December 7, 2023 9:20 PM

Unfuckable giga fat straight woman ^

by Anonymousreply 23December 7, 2023 10:13 PM

“White.”

by Anonymousreply 24December 8, 2023 12:40 AM

This OP is such a fat wormy turd.

by Anonymousreply 25December 8, 2023 12:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!