Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Babs Hires Christmas Help for Basement Mall.

Welcome ashore amigos!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 7, 2023 2:14 AM

This HAS to be a political stunt.

Doesn't it?

by Anonymousreply 1December 3, 2023 10:43 PM

[quote] Babs Hires Christmas Help for Basement Mall

What effect will this have on Streisand?

by Anonymousreply 2December 3, 2023 10:44 PM

Don't settle for just a piece of sky, boys!

by Anonymousreply 3December 3, 2023 11:09 PM

she looks fucking scary in OP's picture.

by Anonymousreply 4December 3, 2023 11:09 PM

[quote] she looks fucking scary in OP's picture.

They should've focused on her good side.

by Anonymousreply 5December 3, 2023 11:11 PM

She REALLY wants to push past Britney and Matthew to #1 on the NYT bestseller list....

by Anonymousreply 6December 3, 2023 11:14 PM

Ugly old bitch

by Anonymousreply 7December 3, 2023 11:17 PM

Ewww. She looks like Marjorie Taylor Greene! I cannot think of a bigger insult.

by Anonymousreply 8December 3, 2023 11:37 PM

Oy, she must be plotzing!

by Anonymousreply 9December 3, 2023 11:39 PM

Or is it, MTG looks like the Hee-Haw version of Barbra

by Anonymousreply 10December 3, 2023 11:40 PM

They can get back out on the boat, using Babs’ bloomers from her clothesline as a sail.

by Anonymousreply 11December 3, 2023 11:41 PM

I understand she is a tremendous talent, but she's never impressed me beyond that. She seems like.a narcissist , I've never heard her praise anyone else - she always demands to be the center of attention (Ala Oprah), but I've never heard of her doing any fund raising or charity work (like Oprah) - it's like Trump - no one around her can be any less than worshiping, or she's having none of it....no thanks babs.....good luck

by Anonymousreply 12December 3, 2023 11:48 PM

Sorry. r12, you lost us at:

[quote]but I've never heard of her doing any fund raising or charity work

by Anonymousreply 13December 4, 2023 1:13 AM

I know where I’ve seen that picture before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 4, 2023 2:56 AM

OK R13 - she launched a not-for-profit organization that grants money to other non-profits - there is not a mandate (not aids, art, or anything specific) - and she's not involved in the running nor fundraising of the organization - what else has she done?

by Anonymousreply 15December 7, 2023 12:08 AM

Babs ought to hire someone to shore up the cliffs below her home. In a few short years, the Funny Girl and her mall are going to fall into the Pacific.

by Anonymousreply 16December 7, 2023 2:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!