Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Minor miracles

The streetlight at the corner of my property, went out last week.

Tonight, for some reason, I pounded the lamp post twice with my closed fist, as I walked by it, and the streetlight came back on.

I'm the fucking Fonz!

Any of you all have any small seemingly magical incidents?

by Anonymousreply 8December 3, 2023 10:24 PM

Could you pound my head? My brain doesn't seem to be working!

by Anonymousreply 1December 3, 2023 9:49 PM

What of God was one of us?

by Anonymousreply 2December 3, 2023 9:50 PM

I fart and people leave.

by Anonymousreply 3December 3, 2023 9:53 PM

I like blue.

by Anonymousreply 4December 3, 2023 9:54 PM

I forgive your typo my child, R2

by Anonymousreply 5December 3, 2023 9:56 PM

Thank you, Lord!

by Anonymousreply 6December 3, 2023 9:59 PM

When pc’s were new and dial-up was how you connected, I had a problem with mine I couldn’t solve so I turned it off in frustration, picked up the remote and turned on the tv: Jennifer Jones in Song of Bernadette, a movie about Lourdes circa 1943 with Vincent Price, Sig Ruman, Blanche Yurka and Linda Darnell as the uncredited Immaculate Conception. Jones was surprisingly good (she won Best Actress for the role) and it wasn’t that bad. When it was over, I turned the desktop back on and everything worked perfectly.

At the time I attributed this to the miracle at Lourdes.

by Anonymousreply 7December 3, 2023 10:23 PM

I thought I was getting a late tax filing charge when I headed to the post office to collect registered mail. It was 4 airtags I ordered.

by Anonymousreply 8December 3, 2023 10:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!