Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

College football ASSHOLES!!

HOUSTON - One day before the Big 12 Championship game between Oklahoma State University and the University of Texas at Austin, a longhorn was found mutilated in Stillwater, Oklahoma.

According to TMZ, the carcass of a steer was found around 6:30 a.m. in front of the university's FarmHouse fraternity house with its stomach cut open and an expletive carved into its side.

"OSU is appalled at the disturbing display of animal cruelty that occurred overnight at an off-campus location near a fraternity house. The Stillwater PD is investigating the incident, and the university’s Office of Student Support and Conduct has initiated an investigation," the university said in a statement on X.

"Oklahoma State expects all students to adhere to university codes of conduct, and appropriate action will be taken based on the outcome of the investigation," OSU went on to say.

TMZ says authorities have removed the animal from the campus property and Stillwater Police are investigating the incident.

Many believe the act is related to the OSU and Texas game on Saturday with the Texas team's mascot being a longhorn.

The fraternity house where the longhorn was discarded also released a statement on their Facebook page. "As a chapter founded on principles driven by our agricultural roots, we're just as sickened and surprised by this incident as our peers on campus," the fraternity states. "No FarmHouse member was involved in this incident and we do not condone cruelty or defacing livestock in any manner."

Texas Governor Greg Abbott even commented on the gruesome incident, saying, "That ain’t right. BIG mistake."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 4, 2023 7:26 PM

Can you imagine the callousness it would take to do something like this?

Every single person in that fucking fraternity should be charged with animal cruelty.

And the Chapter House should be closed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 3, 2023 8:04 PM

[quote] College football, ASSHOLES!!

by Anonymousreply 2December 3, 2023 8:06 PM

"Under investigation," but I'm sure nothing will come of it.

Good ol' boys, protecting good ol' boys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 3, 2023 8:08 PM

truly psychotic behavior.

by Anonymousreply 4December 3, 2023 8:13 PM

Frat boys watched The Godfather last night.

by Anonymousreply 5December 3, 2023 8:13 PM

I'm sure no one saw or heard anything, right?

Especially with all that mud dredged up from what was obviously a big truck dumping the carcass in front of their frat house.

by Anonymousreply 6December 3, 2023 8:18 PM

I hate seeing this so much.

by Anonymousreply 7December 3, 2023 8:26 PM

College football is a huge cult

People need God

by Anonymousreply 8December 3, 2023 8:57 PM

Jerks

by Anonymousreply 9December 3, 2023 8:58 PM

It obviously wasn’t done by members of this frat. They’d never brand “Fuck FH” on a dead cow and dump it on their own front yard.

by Anonymousreply 10December 3, 2023 10:36 PM

Thank you, R10.

by Anonymousreply 11December 3, 2023 11:05 PM

It’s a cult

by Anonymousreply 12December 3, 2023 11:10 PM

R6, the reason why the front yard is so muddy with no grass is because it’s a big thing at Oklahoma State for frats to erect huge, decorated party decks costing tens of thousands of dollars for Homecoming, about a month ago. If you Google the address of this house, you can see on the satellite image the scaffolding either being put up or taken down using small cranes.

by Anonymousreply 13December 4, 2023 12:42 AM

[quote] it’s a big thing at Oklahoma State for frats to erect

by Anonymousreply 14December 4, 2023 12:44 AM

I visited the University of Oklahoma once, when I was at another university. I never saw so many good looking men at one time. I blew four of them over the weekend, all fraternity men. One wore a cowboy hat and boots; I stripped him of everything else. Nice cock, balls and an ungroomed bush. He gushed more than an oil rig.

by Anonymousreply 15December 4, 2023 4:43 AM

Was it a rescue cow?

by Anonymousreply 16December 4, 2023 5:14 AM

Rabid animals. I hope they go to prison.

by Anonymousreply 17December 4, 2023 5:14 AM

No R2. Not college football assholes. TEXAS college football asholes.

by Anonymousreply 18December 4, 2023 7:48 AM

r18 might want to re-read the article

by Anonymousreply 19December 4, 2023 8:09 AM

OK or TX.

by Anonymousreply 20December 4, 2023 7:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!