Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Banjo Front Cannon

My boyfriend is taking his annual fishing trip with his buddies in March. I really wish to tag along but he insists it’s a guy only trip. I do understand. However I discovered something troubling. I was speaking with my boyfriend’s best friend’s wife and somehow through conversation I discovered that it will just be he and Jacob next year. In fact she’s revealed it’s been like that for the past 3 years. What is going on. Why did he feel the need to lie as he told me there would be 4 fellas total. Mary at my local hair salon revealed that a few years ago before ai moved to this town when the guys when on the trip, their canoe had an accident. One of the guys named Bob never returned. He just seems so weird around Jacob. Have I read too many crime novels?

by Anonymousreply 13December 4, 2023 2:49 AM

Darlene, do you have a loaded firearm in your home?

by Anonymousreply 1December 3, 2023 5:32 PM

Maybe it’s your boyfriend’s best friend who has been lying to his wife all these years . . .

by Anonymousreply 2December 3, 2023 5:35 PM

Jacob Nasty!

by Anonymousreply 3December 3, 2023 5:36 PM

The Darlene soap opera continues.

by Anonymousreply 4December 3, 2023 5:39 PM

Not unless you encourage it, R4.

Besides, the ESTs all suck.

by Anonymousreply 5December 3, 2023 5:59 PM

R5 Of course this is an EST. I’m not even a divorced Frau from Kentucky. The convos spark ideas.

by Anonymousreply 6December 3, 2023 6:34 PM

[quote] a few years ago before ai moved to this town

hmmm, is this what they call a "tell"? AI sneaking out for a bow?

by Anonymousreply 7December 3, 2023 6:35 PM

Bob didn't "disappear". He transitioned and now goes by Mary. Yep, Mary at the salon.

by Anonymousreply 8December 3, 2023 8:01 PM

I swear I recently read an advice column letter that started just like this. The deluded woman, let's call her OP, followed her boyfriend, and found him in a cheap motel fucking the best friend.

But really, who cares about the romantic problems of heterosexual women? Isn't there a miserable Frau subreddit you could moan to?

by Anonymousreply 9December 3, 2023 10:53 PM

There are no "convos" R6.

Just scorn.

by Anonymousreply 10December 4, 2023 2:32 AM

What a stupid bitch. And that could apply to anyone in this inane story. I’m

by Anonymousreply 11December 4, 2023 2:40 AM

What an injustice. Hemingway ran out of stories to tell and shot himself. She just keeps on going.

by Anonymousreply 12December 4, 2023 2:44 AM

Thank you, R1

by Anonymousreply 13December 4, 2023 2:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!