Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pet tips, recommendations and tricks!

My big guy has bad knees and blown out acl's AND he's 12 years old. He absolutely positively hates uncarpeted floors to the point that I have a billion throw rugs and he will still hurt himself trying to turtle his way over any bare spots.

I hesitated getting the linked because he's a spaz about anything getting put on him and his nails being trimmed but I got them really easily and the things actually work!

he didn't say thank you but he's rude that way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 7, 2023 6:54 PM

What does the acl possess?

by Anonymousreply 1December 3, 2023 5:07 PM

Is he a rescue chick pet?

by Anonymousreply 2December 3, 2023 5:08 PM

he the most rescued rescue dog r2! keep up the good work 🐶🐶

by Anonymousreply 3December 3, 2023 5:11 PM

[quote] My big guy has bad knees and blown out acl's

He seems as delicate and brittle as Joyjolt glasses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2023 1:40 AM

as pretty too r4!

by Anonymousreply 5December 4, 2023 2:25 AM

My old dog with bad knees and hips was helped with Glucosamine-Condroiton supplements. I can’t remember the dose though. My vet recommended it, same ones you’d buy for yourself.

by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2023 2:34 AM

I buy that when its bogo at Walgreens and use my fsa card r6. May I recommend fresh turmeric also for your pup? it has significantly helped my guy with stiffness and soreness. I finely chop up one root for his weekly food bowl.

by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2023 2:39 AM

can we give regular Glucosamine-Condroiton supplements for humans to give to dogs?

or do we have to buy from pet shop? My partner's dog is 75pounds and 10 years old. he's still very healthy.

by Anonymousreply 8December 7, 2023 6:49 PM

you can if the ingredients do not include xylitol! (also called birch sugar).

by Anonymousreply 9December 7, 2023 6:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!