Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

FMK Madison Cawthorn Aaron Schock or George Santos

Which gay republican icon would you desire if you're lady g?

by Anonymousreply 12December 3, 2023 4:06 AM

please post in English op

by Anonymousreply 1December 3, 2023 2:38 AM

Is there any question? I mean, if Madison didn't have obvious issues that made sex difficult, then it might be a difficult choice, but Aaron vs George? Come on. Santos looks nasty.

by Anonymousreply 2December 3, 2023 2:41 AM

r1 Not entirely sure, but I think the question OP is trying to ask is Fuck, Marry or Kill.

by Anonymousreply 3December 3, 2023 2:46 AM

Fuck Maddy (in the mouth)

Marry Aaron (but get a prenup)

Kill George (as quickly as possible)

by Anonymousreply 4December 3, 2023 2:52 AM

R2, that is the reason that Ms. Lindsey (as much as I hate to think about it, but his rent boys said he was a top) would fuck Madison biting the pillow is BECAUSE he is disabled. Taking a handsome white man from behind is a fantasy he has probably harbored since puberty. The paralyzed part make it seem like a rape fantasy.

Southern closeted boys are freaky.

by Anonymousreply 5December 3, 2023 2:53 AM

Ew, I really don’t want to fuck any of them. How are we supposed to answer the poll? You needed options to cover all scenarios.

1. Fuck Cawthorne, Marry Schock, Kill Santos

2. Fuck Schock, Marry Cawthorne, Kill Santos

Ok, well, I guess you really only need those two options BUT STILL!! Can’t answer the poll the way it was designed!

by Anonymousreply 6December 3, 2023 2:59 AM

On the Nelly Spectrum, Schock is a 7, Cawthorn is an 8, Miss Lindsey is a 9, and Santos is a 10.

so

Fuck Schock, Marry Cawthorn (Graham is such a nurturer) and Kill Kitara Ravasche.

by Anonymousreply 7December 3, 2023 3:06 AM

Marry George because he's just so funny, kill maddie the cripple, and fuck asron..if Miss Lindsey would honestly make a better husband than miss georgie.

by Anonymousreply 8December 3, 2023 3:37 AM

I meant aaron.

by Anonymousreply 9December 3, 2023 3:38 AM

Kill Schock, kill Cawthorn, kill Santos

by Anonymousreply 10December 3, 2023 3:42 AM

OP, how the fuck does a poll work for FMK?

by Anonymousreply 11December 3, 2023 3:57 AM

Fuck Maddie (he can't feel below his waist so you can go long and hard), Marry Aaron, Kill George Santos (he definitely has nasty butt hygiene)

by Anonymousreply 12December 3, 2023 4:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!