Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

If the Long Long Time episode of The Last of Us doesn't win an Emmy ....

It will be an extreme mistake. I'm speaking for civilization as a whole.

by Anonymousreply 8February 20, 2024 5:34 PM

I agree OP, cried my eyes out.

by Anonymousreply 1December 3, 2023 3:14 AM

I first started crying when he was singing at the piano. Got my shit together for awhile, then resumed crying and couldn’t stop for the rest of the episode. I think about that episode a lot. I don’t know if it would have the same impact the second time, or I would rewatch.

by Anonymousreply 2December 3, 2023 3:45 AM

It renewed my hope in television.

by Anonymousreply 3December 3, 2023 3:49 AM

I'm not going to let it go. It was beautiful and meaningful to so many people, so Grammy voters do right by it!

by Anonymousreply 4December 3, 2023 4:36 AM

It was boring.

Yes, boring.

by Anonymousreply 5December 3, 2023 4:39 AM

Did it?

by Anonymousreply 6February 20, 2024 5:28 PM

Offerman won an Emmy. Lost out on outstanding writing and directing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 20, 2024 5:34 PM

Nick Offerman won best guest appearance in a drama for his performance in the episode.

by Anonymousreply 8February 20, 2024 5:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!