Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Miss Piggy

What happened to her career? After Muppets : Most w Wanted, in 2014, it's been nothing but shit TV guest gigs.

by Anonymousreply 19December 6, 2023 4:44 AM

She was a star, an icon! Loved her.

by Anonymousreply 1December 3, 2023 2:19 AM

You’re truly trying it now with the replica threads. It’s not normal to save threads people post and remake them.

by Anonymousreply 2December 3, 2023 2:20 AM

She's very active on instagram.

by Anonymousreply 3December 4, 2023 5:08 PM

She was elected to Congress from NY and then got expelled.

by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2023 7:43 PM

She got married and had two babies Peppa and George,moved to Ireland and became a bitter twisted cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 4, 2023 8:09 PM

God, I wish Disney would sell the rights to the Muppets to someone who would use them well.

by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2023 8:49 PM

Her lady pork chop is delicious!

by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2023 11:41 PM

She pretty much blew her wad.

by Anonymousreply 8December 5, 2023 12:10 AM

She's a Starbucks Karen now, screaming at the baristas because they used dairy instead of soy milk.

Then she karate chops the barista.

by Anonymousreply 9December 5, 2023 12:17 AM

She's been kicked out of every rehab in California. No management agency will touch her with a 10 foot pole. I'm afraid that soon we will see her on OnlyFans shaking her 12 titties.

by Anonymousreply 10December 5, 2023 12:22 AM

Q: What's green and smells like Miss Piggy?

A: .regnif s'gorF eht timreK

by Anonymousreply 11December 5, 2023 11:11 AM

Accidental overdose I guess.

by Anonymousreply 12December 5, 2023 12:00 PM

She has been working on her memoir but she has to time it right with Barbra’s, Brittney’s, Elliot’s, and Take her Name out of your Mouth’s.

by Anonymousreply 13December 5, 2023 12:02 PM

I’ve said this before and I will say it again – Miss piggy has always reminded me of Barbara Streisand.

by Anonymousreply 14December 5, 2023 12:25 PM

Bacon sandwich

by Anonymousreply 15December 5, 2023 5:20 PM

Seriously though, things went downhill rapidly after Frank Oz stopped working with her.

"Miss Piggy's Guide to Life" is still one of the funniest things I have ever read.

"Never eat anything heavier than you can lift."

by Anonymousreply 16December 5, 2023 5:28 PM

She’s almost 50, invisible in Hollywood at that age.

by Anonymousreply 17December 5, 2023 6:01 PM

She types fat

by Anonymousreply 18December 5, 2023 6:39 PM

[quote] I’ve said this before and I will say it again – Miss piggy has always reminded me of Barbara Streisand.

To be fair, Barbra's not quite as pretty.

by Anonymousreply 19December 6, 2023 4:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!