Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Celebrate 19th Anniversary of Dating with Fun Advice Video for Fans

They look like hostages.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 3, 2023 4:11 AM

500 miles of bad road...

by Anonymousreply 1December 3, 2023 12:57 AM

Ellen is old but also looks rotted. Notice the heavy blurring all over her to hide the road damage.

by Anonymousreply 2December 3, 2023 1:08 AM

Dating? They’re married, though.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re miserable.

Portia seems there for the money and lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 3December 3, 2023 1:37 AM

Portia is probably hoping Ellen will die in the next ten years so she can cash in and live a peaceful life.

by Anonymousreply 4December 3, 2023 1:50 AM

You can’t hide the face of evil.

by Anonymousreply 5December 3, 2023 1:51 AM

These people are the antithesis of "fun", and should only be giving advice on being miserable, end-stage cunts.

by Anonymousreply 6December 3, 2023 1:54 AM

Ellen has had at least 2 facelifts - I don't understand why she looks so haggard.

by Anonymousreply 7December 3, 2023 1:55 AM

I have always applauded Portia for playing the long game. I've also assumed that Portia was always the bottom and doesn't have to really do anything to Ellen.

by Anonymousreply 8December 3, 2023 1:56 AM

R7

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 3, 2023 2:00 AM

Separated at birth?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 3, 2023 2:10 AM

Ellen looks like her breath could probably euthanize a small animal. Sour, sour woman. She must be constantly sucking on a mint while micromanaging this week's roster of maids.

by Anonymousreply 11December 3, 2023 2:14 AM

Yes, Ellen's face and skin (red) look like she drinks a lot.

by Anonymousreply 12December 3, 2023 2:24 AM

I guess I’m surprised every time I hear Portia speaking candidly (not acting) and that she has an American accent even though she moved from Australia as an adult.

Maybe it shouldn’t be a surprise. She’s an actor and they tend the be good mimics, so living in the US, maybe she just lost it trying to blend in. But I wonder why more foreign actors don’t lose their accents after 30 years in Los Angeles.

by Anonymousreply 13December 3, 2023 2:53 AM

...we both like soup.

by Anonymousreply 14December 3, 2023 2:54 AM

I can't imagine what Portia has been through.

by Anonymousreply 15December 3, 2023 2:56 AM

^^^yes, she must be a strong and determined woman, or is just after the $$$

by Anonymousreply 16December 3, 2023 3:03 AM

They look at each other with such disdain. Almost every response was delivered as a personal dig.

by Anonymousreply 17December 3, 2023 3:08 AM

Ellen is a bitter nasty trashpile.

by Anonymousreply 18December 3, 2023 3:09 AM

Ellen is getting marionette lines, she looks tired and drawn overall. With all her $$$$ you think she would get that corrected.

by Anonymousreply 19December 3, 2023 3:18 AM

[quote] ^^^yes, she must be a strong and determined woman, or is just after the $$$

Determined to what? To stay married? It's definitely about money. What. Portia is a trophy wife.

by Anonymousreply 20December 3, 2023 3:19 AM

We love snow peas… R14

by Anonymousreply 21December 3, 2023 3:31 AM

No one cares about them, they're yesterdays news and should live their lives privately.

by Anonymousreply 22December 3, 2023 4:01 AM

I thought we all agreed we were going to let man child Ellen fade into oblivion.

by Anonymousreply 23December 3, 2023 4:02 AM

The bit isn't funny. Ellen used to be funny. Pity about Portia. She's kind of a zero. But I suppose she has battled her demons and won so that's something. She now has rich California lady resting bitch face. Did you ever see this pic? My god....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 3, 2023 4:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!