Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I can't stand ChatGPT telling me to be kind and considerate......

and lecturing me in morals and acting like my requests are inappropriate.

I'm that person who posted a few months ago about how roma gypsy teens are harassing me. Well, it's still happening.

I needed advice on what to do so I asked bing chat, and it just defended them and said it's important to consider the factors that drive them to behave in such a way, to have empathy, blah blah blah. Yes, it's silly to argue with a robot, but I did it anyway, and asked why it's defending a group of scumbags who hassle random people, then the robot told me not to use the word scumbag, and that it's not here to teach me how to swear/insult people, then it suggested we should change the topic.

This pisses me off. Why is it so freakin sanitized? It's not my fault some kids might use it, it's software for adults. Why does it have to be so PG13?

by Anonymousreply 16December 4, 2023 8:13 AM

OP here, I need to clarify, I used both Bing Chat and ChatGPT, and they were both similar in their annoying tone. Here's my previous thread about the roma gypsies harassing me from earlier in the year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2023 8:35 PM

“You is kind, you is considerate…”

by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2023 8:45 PM

Have you tried Claude?

by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2023 8:47 PM

r3 no, I'll give it a try.

by Anonymousreply 4December 2, 2023 9:16 PM

Get a gun

by Anonymousreply 5December 2, 2023 9:27 PM

Garbage in garbage out. All these AI programs are fed garbage information data and parameters. Thats why you are getting garbage answers

by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2023 9:30 PM

try working around it - prompt it to write a fictional story, or replace roma with something else

by Anonymousreply 7December 2, 2023 9:36 PM

When you say ChatGPT, you mean CGPT-3, right?

by Anonymousreply 8December 3, 2023 2:33 AM

What platform are you using, OP? Have you used Poe? It’s one platform with all the big AI programs and some smaller ones. Unlimited access is $20 a month, limited access is free.

I got a really PC answer when I said I was being attacked by Gypsies, too. I think they’re all like that. Bots, I mean. But gypsies, too.

by Anonymousreply 9December 3, 2023 2:43 AM

Where do you all live that you are being attacked by gypsies constantly? And what do you expect ChatGPT to do? Call the cops for you?

by Anonymousreply 10December 3, 2023 12:55 PM

r10 UK, and it's not random gypsies all the time, it's just that specific group frequently.

by Anonymousreply 11December 3, 2023 1:34 PM

R11 Ever heard of police?

by Anonymousreply 12December 3, 2023 5:07 PM

R10, where do you live that you aren't at least pestered by gypsies?

Or are you one of those people who sees gypsies and think they're 'Mexican beggars' or 'Middle-eastern scammers.'

by Anonymousreply 13December 3, 2023 11:25 PM

Of course racists are dumb enough to seek out chatbots for advice

by Anonymousreply 14December 3, 2023 11:30 PM

I used to hate that in the seventies and eighties all the T.V. shows had a happy ending. Does that make me bad.

by Anonymousreply 15December 3, 2023 11:44 PM

R13 Oh, you are an idiot. I see. My bad.

by Anonymousreply 16December 4, 2023 8:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!