Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Eduardo Noriega!

Has anyone seen Nuestros Amantes (Our Lovers) streaming on Netflix? It stars the wonderful Eduardo Noriega, who is 43 years old in this movie, and was 27 in Burnt Money/Plata Quemada. Even though he is 50 now, he is still HAWT. I googled him and came across a Spanish gossip site that said everyone in Spain knows he's gay and it's notorious that he's a "firecracker" even though he's married to a homely woman and has a 9 year old daughter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 3, 2023 3:51 AM

He never posts pics on his IG with his supposed wife and daughter, which is kinda weird. And yes, he has always pinged as hell to me.

by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2023 8:03 PM

[R1] Here's a pic of his wife.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2023 8:11 PM

The lady love interest is cute as hell and reminds me of a Spanish Emily Blunt. They have the same laugh.

I’m a gay dude but I might watch it just for her.

(Am I one of the few gay men that likes straight romantic comedies over gay romantic comedies? I don’t know that I’ve ever actually seen a GOOD gay romantic comedy. They’re all so low budget, poorly written and poorly acted that they’re cringe inducing. Can anyone recommend a good gay romantic comedy that I could watch and not feel disappointed by or where I’m at least not rooting for the guys to break up?)

by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2023 8:15 PM

OP here. The Spain gossip site said Eduardo Noriega had been seeing the flamenco dancer and choreographer Rafael Amargo for years.

BUMP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 2, 2023 8:51 PM

R3 For your consideration...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 2, 2023 9:03 PM

R3, I agree, gay rom-coms are to the rom-com genre, what Christian rock is to...well secular rock music. A poor, low-budget imitation. Part of this is not having access to the same financial resources which means the writing, direction and talent are going to be inferior, so...theres that.

by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2023 10:23 PM

Noriega is fairly prolific in Spanish films (44 credits since 1994) and in TV projects for Netflix and others (9 since 1996).

I wouldn't say he has the depth of some other Spanish actors, but he usually gives a good or better performance in his roles.

A Google search in Spain of either Noriega's or Amargo's name plus the first letter of the other's autosuggests some link between the men (usually gay gossip blogs or comments in newspaper articles.) But then both men are linked to multiple other male celebrities in the same sources.

by Anonymousreply 7December 2, 2023 11:20 PM

R7 I need to know what other celebrities! I'm thinking maybe Alejandro Amenábar? I just wish Eduardo was a bigger star in the United States, like Javier Bardem.

by Anonymousreply 8December 3, 2023 12:22 AM

R8, yes, Alejandro Amenábar, based on something the director said in an interview.

by Anonymousreply 9December 3, 2023 12:55 AM

R9 I really need to know if Eduardo is a top or bottom. Anyone?

by Anonymousreply 10December 3, 2023 3:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!