Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Disgraced, Lying Ex-House Representative Santos Starts Slinging Shit on his Ex-Coworkers

"Let’s talk about hypocrisy.

Can someone ask Nicole MalioStockTips when did she become a savant in stock trading?

The signature bank trades she did REEKS of insider trading much like Paul Pelosi’s every trade!

Nicole is in it for herself! Just look at her record and it speaks for itself.

Nicole MalioStockTips is a dirty dishonorable swamp creature selling the American people down a river for her own benefit.

@NMalliotakis the difference between you and I is that I don’t live in denial, I’m a PROUD GAY man and I’m not afraid to say it. 😉"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46December 2, 2023 8:56 PM

"Unethical behavior that will get a slap on the wrist from @RepMichaelGuest and band.

I’m told @RepGarbarino was there and saw everything… will he be taking matters into his own hands and doing the right thing as a member of the Ethics Committee?

But hey they said I was lying today on the house floor when I said it’s all about late partying and drinking… Here you have some solid proof America!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2023 12:03 PM

malovent stock tips is also a fraud and a magat

by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2023 12:04 PM

The video Kitara is speaking about in the tweet from R2:

"@Brandon4ny22 shouts at and threatens his former campaign manager and chief of staff at a holiday charity event in DC. @CitrusTVNews 🚨

@RepWilliams: “You F*CK with my family, I’ll end every relationship that you have!” #NY22"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2023 12:05 PM

"On Monday I will be filling an Ethics complaint against @RepMikeLawler for questionable campaign finance violations.

Congressman Lawler owns portion of Checkmate Strategies and he uses the same firm that he is a beneficiary of to pay for services related to his campaign.

The concerning questions are; is Mr Lawler engaging in laundering money form his campaign to his firm then into his own pocket?

I will let the Office of Congressional Ethics be the judge of that"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 2, 2023 12:06 PM

Funny he may as well spill everything - not like he's got anything to lose at this point

by Anonymousreply 5December 2, 2023 12:07 PM

"Monday I will be filling an official complaint with the Office of congressional Ethics against @NMalliotakis regarding her questionable stock trading since joining the Ways and Means committee this Congress.

Before joining the committee the congresswoman didn’t have an active trading habit or a high volume stake.

The question is, what set of information is she trading with?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2023 12:07 PM

"On Monday the 3rd ethics report I’ll be submitting to the Office of Congressional Ethics is on @RepLaLota.

It has been raised in the local media that congressman Lalota obtained his JD attending Hofstra in day school while he was supposed to be working at the Board of elections at the same time.

The questionable actions are? Did Rep Lalota no-show to his tax pay funded job while going to school and if so he can potential have stolen public funds form the tax payers of NY.

I will let the Office of Congressional Ethics determine the validity of this grave allegation raised in his local media."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 2, 2023 12:08 PM

"Let’s see who will be the Republican that will have the testicular fortitude to pick up my privileged motion to expel Bowman and reintroduce it!

#ExpelBowman"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 2, 2023 12:08 PM

"Mondays 4th Ethics report will be filled on Congressman Menendez (not to be confused with the senator).

While congressman Menedez has not been invoked by the diligent investigation of the DOJ into his father, there remains a question of what did he know and when did he know it, the complaint is to seek clarification from the freshman congressman on his involvement with his fathers overseas dealing over the years and any potential compensation he received.

I think it’s a fair point to make sure we weed out the doubt surrounding Rep Menendez and his business associations with his father.

I will leave it to the office of congressional ethics to investigate the material I’ll be submitting to them."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 2, 2023 12:09 PM

He ain't going out like Matthew Cawthorn...

by Anonymousreply 10December 2, 2023 12:10 PM

The Republicans stuck their three incher in Crazy. They are about to learn why you don't fuck Crazy. It's never worth it.

by Anonymousreply 11December 2, 2023 12:11 PM

R3 is an attempt at blackmail being challenged directly

by Anonymousreply 12December 2, 2023 12:13 PM

Is a complete scumbag but gas a point.

Why is she trading at a higher volume after joining the committee

by Anonymousreply 13December 2, 2023 12:14 PM

Has a point.

by Anonymousreply 14December 2, 2023 12:19 PM

House Ethics Committee: We’ll get right on it, Kitara

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 2, 2023 12:23 PM

We all know insider trading is rampant in the halls of Congress. I guess they think it's one of the perks of the job.

by Anonymousreply 16December 2, 2023 12:29 PM

Wouldn't it be rich if his efforts resulted in more expulsions—and a Democratic majority in the house? Next year?

by Anonymousreply 17December 2, 2023 12:29 PM

🎶 I saw Congress kicking Santos out 🎵

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 2, 2023 12:35 PM

[quote]not like he's got anything to lose at this point

Except about 70 lbs.

by Anonymousreply 19December 2, 2023 12:47 PM

Vicious queen

by Anonymousreply 20December 2, 2023 12:57 PM

Bitch is OUT of Congress. They changed the locks and took down her name.

How can she file an internal ethics charge?

by Anonymousreply 21December 2, 2023 2:10 PM

Hell hath no fury like a bitch scorned!

by Anonymousreply 22December 2, 2023 2:11 PM

He’s so full of ethics that he’s calling out others’ unethical behavior only AFTER he no longer gets to participate in the same unethical behaviors.

by Anonymousreply 23December 2, 2023 2:16 PM

In case anyone is curious, his Congressional staff are not automatically fired, but remain employees of the Clerk of the House, replacing "Congressman Santos' office" with "New York 3rd District" to refer to the workplace. Most of the actual work to be done would be casework, existing and new matters: immigration, Social Security, IRS, passport problems and such.

by Anonymousreply 24December 2, 2023 2:21 PM

Unlike others, he didn't save it all for his book! He's spilling it for free on Twitter.

Trump is the same, only worse. Only he not only has all of their secrets, he has America's secrets too. And has already sold some, spilled others, and threatened (in writing to Jack Smith) to release more if the DOJ doesn't back off. See, also: "Graymail").

by Anonymousreply 25December 2, 2023 2:24 PM

[quote]and threatened (in writing to Jack Smith) to release more if the DOJ doesn't back off

Wouldn't that be deeply illegal? Wouldn't even the threat of it be illegal?

and link, pls

by Anonymousreply 26December 2, 2023 2:27 PM

Please George, tell us a story about how you dragged up as Kitara, picked up a drunk Matt Gaetz and he fucked your fat hole.

I’m so here for this.

by Anonymousreply 27December 2, 2023 2:28 PM

Scorched earth or merely a warm blanket?

by Anonymousreply 28December 2, 2023 2:29 PM

Gurl on fire!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29December 2, 2023 2:29 PM

I'm here for all it. Now THIS is the civil service we WANT!

I hate to say it - but, if he continues down this path of exposing politicians - on both sides - you have found your new career George and I support it.

I don't know why the media doesn't cover more of this corruption. We need someone who doesn't give a FUCK.

Unfortunately, it's gonna be hard to do from prison.

by Anonymousreply 30December 2, 2023 2:37 PM

Wonderful. I have a strong suspicion that insider trading is why one joins Congress. Will it Be addressed, no. Corrupt ass nation. No better than Mexico.

by Anonymousreply 31December 2, 2023 2:53 PM

Re: R26:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 2, 2023 2:55 PM

R31, with all due respect, you seem like a person who needs an instruction manual to get out of bed in the morning.

by Anonymousreply 33December 2, 2023 2:56 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34December 2, 2023 2:58 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35December 2, 2023 2:58 PM

🎶🎵 Well, this is just a little Peyton Place/ And you're all Harper Valley hypocrites🎵🎶

She thinks she’s Barbara Eden, walking up to the blackboard at this meeting of the Harper Valley PTA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 2, 2023 3:00 PM

Re: R26: in one of Trump's most recent filings, he demanded access to additional classified documents to which he did not have, before.

by Anonymousreply 37December 2, 2023 3:04 PM

[quote]And has already sold some, spilled others, and threatened (in writing to Jack Smith) to release more if the DOJ doesn't back off.

Thank you, R25 etc etc.

But nowhere did I read that Trump 'sold' some national secrets or 'threatened to release more'. The thrust of the 'graymail' argument seems to be that pursuing the charges against him could force the DOJ to prove that any reasonable person would know that the facts revealed were critical to national security -- which probably can't be done unless the DOJ reveals the facts itself.

by Anonymousreply 38December 2, 2023 4:10 PM

Real Housewives of Capitol Hill.

It's on!

by Anonymousreply 39December 2, 2023 4:23 PM

This is probably the best thing that could have happened but George better watch his back.

They only expelled him because he was stealing all their credit cards, not because he was doing harm in office to the country. All of them deserve this.

by Anonymousreply 40December 2, 2023 4:33 PM

Too many "Oh, dear" mistakes in Kitara's screeds to bother noting each one.

by Anonymousreply 41December 2, 2023 4:40 PM

I don't think anyone cares much what this portly pussy has to say. He doesn't really exist anymore. On the other hand he very well may die in a car wreck with booze and pills in his system. It's a toss up.

by Anonymousreply 42December 2, 2023 5:49 PM

You go, gurl!

by Anonymousreply 43December 2, 2023 6:07 PM

[quote]I hate to say it - but, if he continues down this path of exposing politicians - on both sides - you have found your new career George and I support it.

Uh, George Santos is a BIG LIAR.

[quote]Wonderful. I have a strong suspicion that insider trading is why one joins Congress.

Uh, George Santos is a BIG LIAR.

by Anonymousreply 44December 2, 2023 6:26 PM

Spill that tea you fat bitch! 😂

by Anonymousreply 45December 2, 2023 7:46 PM

Thats my congresswoman. Is Santos insinuating she's a closed lesbian? I can sed it.

by Anonymousreply 46December 2, 2023 8:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!