Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

McCaulay Culkin Hollywood Walk of Fame

I have to say he's looking pretty damn fine in these pictures. I definitely service him and let him really only if he wanted. Brenda song definitely has got it made with that guy unless he gets ugly again which is probable I suppose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 2, 2023 11:24 PM

He should have played Matthew Shepard in a biopic two decades ago. I knew Matthew and they are very similar in size and appearance.

by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2023 5:31 AM

Hate the asshole haircut on the kid.

by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2023 5:35 AM

Catherine O'Hara looks good too.

by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2023 5:50 AM

Good for him, he looks healthy. And you’re right Catherine O’Hara looks fantastic.

by Anonymousreply 4December 2, 2023 9:38 AM

He looks sober and happy, and has been sober awhile judging from his healthy, full visage.

It gets easier.

by Anonymousreply 5December 2, 2023 9:58 AM

Well look at this! That whole family is cute. Wasn't he a victim of Michael Jackson? I hope he protects that little son like a fierce daddy.

by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2023 11:34 AM

He's always so awkward and weird when he's on RLM. And that's saying something when sitting next to Mike, Jay, and Rich fucking Evans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 2, 2023 12:00 PM

That kid looks just like him.

Glad to see Mac doing well. I love that Catherine O’Hara was there. She seems like a good person.

by Anonymousreply 8December 2, 2023 12:11 PM

Glad he is doing better - he was looking so unhealthy.

by Anonymousreply 9December 2, 2023 12:23 PM

Personally, I really love him on Red Letter Media. He always looks so happy on that show.

by Anonymousreply 10December 2, 2023 12:25 PM

The kid reminds me that the Culkins were beautiful children and not attractive adults.

by Anonymousreply 11December 2, 2023 12:54 PM

[quote] I definitely service him and let him really only if he wanted.

You know I was about to say exactly the same thing, but then I remembered I can speak English.

by Anonymousreply 12December 2, 2023 12:58 PM

Where’s his cute brother Kieran?

by Anonymousreply 13December 2, 2023 1:07 PM

I think the kid is cute. McCaulay is still ONLY 43. Damn.

He was an incredibly famous child actor, who was a troubled/disengaged for a while. I don't really know the McCaulay trajectory and what happened. But, he never fell out of favor with DLers, did he? As far as I remember, he never said anything about or did anything to others that would make him become a pariah. I get that some of the general public only saw him as a child star and didn't like him in his adulthood since he was a grown man with real problems. Still love him in Party Monster.

by Anonymousreply 14December 2, 2023 1:08 PM

There was that harrowing picture of him that came out a while back. I remember thinking he didn’t have long to live. So happy he’s happy.

by Anonymousreply 15December 2, 2023 1:11 PM

Good for him! He didn't end up dead like many of his peers. He looks like he's overcome some/many of his demons and seems happy.

Totally beautiful family (wifey, kid and husband).

by Anonymousreply 16December 2, 2023 1:32 PM

He always seemed like a good guy and he looks hot. Glad he's found peace and happiness as a dad.

by Anonymousreply 17December 2, 2023 1:42 PM

His wife’s outfit looks inspired by MJ.

CO look appears very, very thin. I hope she’s healthy and well. I love her.

Paris Jackson was there to support him. She’s beautiful!

Congratulations MC! Well deserved! He is iconic!

by Anonymousreply 18December 2, 2023 1:51 PM

I'll always remember Brenda Strong for her great uber-cunt scene in the Social Network when Eduardo comes back from the West Coast to Harvard. "You're asking me to believe that the CFO of Facebook doesn't know how to change his relationship status on Facebook?" - said with such entitlement, psychotic rage, and bitchiness - before she sets the "have you ever seen me wear a scarf?" scarf on fire.

by Anonymousreply 19December 2, 2023 1:54 PM

Here's a video of some of the ceremony. Adorable how he still sounds like a kid but in a very grown up body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 2, 2023 2:15 PM

I'm glad he's doing better. Hate that haircut, though. Cute baby.

by Anonymousreply 21December 2, 2023 3:55 PM

McCaulay Culkin is Paris Jacksons' biological father.

by Anonymousreply 22December 2, 2023 6:11 PM

My dad fucked Macaulay Culkin!

by Anonymousreply 23December 2, 2023 6:46 PM

I figured he wasn't long for the world when he looked like this. Glad he seems to be doing better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 2, 2023 7:26 PM

His brother Rory is looking kind of cute. His sister Quinn is there, too.

His bros Kieran, Shane, and Christian did not attend the ceremony.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 2, 2023 10:22 PM

Seth Green looks kind of fem. Paris Jackson does have a real pretty face.

by Anonymousreply 26December 2, 2023 10:23 PM

Home Alone raked in the big bucks. He should be recognized.

by Anonymousreply 27December 2, 2023 10:30 PM

He looks great, and I really am really liking his hair. The voice though, was surprising. I assumed his voice had dropped at least a little in all these years, but he still sounds like a little kid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 2, 2023 11:06 PM

I wonder if all the kids are still on the outs with the crazy father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29December 2, 2023 11:23 PM

Paris Jackson is prettier than any Hadid, Jenner or Kardashian. And she’s natural.

by Anonymousreply 30December 2, 2023 11:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!