Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Felicity Huffman: They woke us at gunpoint,nothing new to the black & brown community

Felicity Huffman says FBI raided her house after college admissions scandal:

“They came into my home. They woke my daughters up at gunpoint. Again, nothing new to the Black and brown community. Then they put my hands behind my back and handcuffed me and I asked if I could get dressed. I thought it was a hoax. I literally turned to one of the FBI people, in a flak jacket and a gun, and I went, is this a joke?”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57December 3, 2023 1:50 PM

and everyone thought I was the crazy one

by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2023 2:10 AM

[quote]Again, nothing new to the Black and brown community

Maybe in the motherland, lol

by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2023 2:12 AM

Virtue signaling even when explaining her crime; for shame!

by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2023 2:15 AM

1 nomination, lost it

by Anonymousreply 4December 2, 2023 2:18 AM

Work in POC.

by Anonymousreply 5December 2, 2023 3:26 AM

Is she complaining? COMPLAINING? Fuck that selfish, entitled, pompous bitch.

She bought her kids way into college on the cheap. Rich people are supposed to donate a shit-ton of money or buy the campus a gym or something but not her. She obviously had stupid children and we can see they come by it honestly.

Felicity, dear, you were and are a criminal. You got off extremely lightly. Now is not the time to whine. Now is the time to shut the fuck up and pretend you're not a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2023 3:37 AM

I never knew USC was considered a good school until this happened. I still don't really think it is. Imaging going to jail to get your kid into USC? I mean, maybe Harvard but whoo boy.

by Anonymousreply 7December 2, 2023 4:52 AM

The white trash population of the US is probably larger than the entire black population.

This delusion whites have of themselves is nuts.

I’m in Boston, there’s plenty of white ex con junkies that shatter the illusion all whites live in Stepford, CT.

by Anonymousreply 8December 2, 2023 4:59 AM

Are these people black and brown?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 2, 2023 5:01 AM

R6 nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 10December 2, 2023 5:07 AM

“I was treated like a Black person, but I was the one who actually stole!”

by Anonymousreply 11December 2, 2023 7:19 AM

Calling everybody but Caucasians "the black and brown community" or worse, "black and brown bodies" is one of those so-called progressivisms that is incredibly retrograde.

by Anonymousreply 12December 2, 2023 8:05 AM

She should probably shut the fuck up now.

by Anonymousreply 13December 2, 2023 8:32 AM

Although the guns sound very scary she really has no right to complain and got off very lightly. Plus she and the other college fraud moms have made everyone think their kids aren't very bright.

by Anonymousreply 14December 2, 2023 8:52 AM

She is entitled and yes, a criminal, but that does not justify being awaken in her house like that. There should be some correlation between you crime, your dangerousness and the manner of your arrest.

by Anonymousreply 15December 2, 2023 10:07 AM

What r15 said.

by Anonymousreply 16December 2, 2023 10:15 AM

This interview was playing in the background while I was working. All of a sudden, I hear "Black and brown community" and just put my head down. I imagine her agent jumped out of the nearest window.

by Anonymousreply 17December 2, 2023 10:16 AM

Dumb. Fucking. Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 18December 2, 2023 10:34 AM

Wasn't there controversy about how these rich people's criminal contrivances kept more deserving students out of top colleges? I am sure some of them would be from 'the black and brown community'.

by Anonymousreply 19December 2, 2023 10:41 AM

R15 is actually buying her load of bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 20December 2, 2023 11:50 AM

Put down the shovel, Felicity. The grave for your career is deep enough.

by Anonymousreply 21December 2, 2023 1:28 PM

The really rich thing about what she said was, she’s positioning herself as in the same position as people of color who turn to crime in order to get by. Sorry Frlicity, a rich family bribing their lazy child into the university of spoiled children isn’t the same thing. At all.

All that said, the morning raid with guns drawn was ridiculous. Sometimes violent criminals are not apprehended at their homes with that much force.

by Anonymousreply 22December 2, 2023 1:48 PM

God, she is a stupid CUNT

by Anonymousreply 23December 2, 2023 2:06 PM

We are fine without her. Edie Falco can play all of her roles. No loss.

by Anonymousreply 24December 2, 2023 2:16 PM

I’m not sure she should be talking about this. For the sake of her acting career, you’d think this would be the last thing she wanted to talk about. She needs to move beyond this.

Also, William H. Macy. Nice of him to let his wife take the fall.

If anything, Flicka should be talking about necessary reforms in women’s prisons. There’s a playbook for this. It was written by Martha Stewart.

by Anonymousreply 25December 2, 2023 2:23 PM

Jeez, and right after her new tv series was cancelled a few weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 26December 2, 2023 2:26 PM

Bye Felicia

by Anonymousreply 27December 2, 2023 2:31 PM

The difficult black and brown communities.

by Anonymousreply 28December 2, 2023 4:20 PM

So what? Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 29December 2, 2023 4:30 PM

Her daughter wanted to go to drama school and ended up getting into Carnegie Mellon on her own. It's not Northwestern but it's also not the Copacabana School of Dramatic Art.

by Anonymousreply 30December 2, 2023 4:33 PM

She should let us know. Gunpoint? It means anyone can be next for any little thing. They really need to do mental health tests periodically on cops. This was nothing about this that warranted cops even having their guns out.

by Anonymousreply 31December 2, 2023 4:37 PM

I never liked Felicity and her husband, what’s his face. Ugly creeps.

by Anonymousreply 32December 2, 2023 4:37 PM

If I'm going down, I'm taking all those affirmative action minorities down with me!!!

by Anonymousreply 33December 2, 2023 5:24 PM

So this entitled white cunt who cheated and scammed to get her daughter into college is comparing her ordeal to the "black and brown communities" and the police brutality they endure.

Holy Fucking Shit.

by Anonymousreply 34December 2, 2023 6:54 PM

I wish she had kept talking, saying dumb shit only she believes.

by Anonymousreply 35December 2, 2023 7:01 PM

Here’s her trainwreck interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 2, 2023 7:19 PM

OMG that interview. She is SO fucking full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 37December 2, 2023 7:51 PM

Again. she is privileged, and entitled and did a shitty, criminal thing. But criminals have rights too. What she did in no way justifies the police invading her house with guns. It is disproportionate and a violation of human rights. I am from Europe so this is shocking to me. Maybe in the USA this use of police brutality is deemed more usual, I don’t know. If so, it should be rethought. Whatever you think of her personally ( and i do think she was wrong) does nor justify this police action.

by Anonymousreply 38December 2, 2023 10:33 PM

She sure is Ugly

by Anonymousreply 39December 2, 2023 11:43 PM

Was having two celebrity parents not enough on its own to get the daughter into a decent college?

by Anonymousreply 40December 3, 2023 12:12 AM

She says she did it to ensure her daughter had a future. Like you don't have a future if you don't go to an Ivy or a similar University? Please. I did very well with a degree from Bowling Green State University. I retired with several million in my retirement fund.

It doesn't matter where you went if you don't do anything with the skills you learned there.

by Anonymousreply 41December 3, 2023 1:03 AM

[quote] “It felt like I had to give my daughter a chance at a future. And so it was sort of like my daughter’s future, which meant I had to break the law,”

Huffman and her husband are worth around $45 million, her daughter is studying drama in college, I think her future is secure.

by Anonymousreply 42December 3, 2023 1:48 AM

Macy and Huffman were founders of the Atlantic Theater Company which runs a program that is part of NYU.

The daughter could of got in there with 200 SAT scores.

by Anonymousreply 43December 3, 2023 2:21 AM

This is nomination material. I'd play her if I was younger. Crazy bitch.

by Anonymousreply 44December 3, 2023 2:23 AM

I'm just the right age to play the daughter

by Anonymousreply 45December 3, 2023 2:31 AM

Lori Loughlin was allowed to turn herself in. She and her husband were also more defiant, initially, about the charges. Ended up pleading out and serving 2 months.

Why was Felicity not allowed to turn herself in?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46December 3, 2023 2:45 AM

You're an actress...*use* it.

by Anonymousreply 47December 3, 2023 2:52 AM

[quote]R41 She says she did it to ensure her daughter had a future.

Being white and rich with two movie star parents doesn’t assure a future these days?

Interesting pitch.

by Anonymousreply 48December 3, 2023 5:51 AM

[quote]R46 Why was Felicity not allowed to turn herself in?

Not as pretty as Lori.

by Anonymousreply 49December 3, 2023 5:53 AM

“I came here in a limo and the license plate was made by Felicity Huffman.”

Ricky Gervais, Golden Globes 2020 opening monologue

by Anonymousreply 50December 3, 2023 5:59 AM

So that's what her surgeon did to her face?

by Anonymousreply 51December 3, 2023 6:33 AM

Love that people think net worth sites are remotely accurate.

And we wonder why people are stupid enough to vote Trump.

by Anonymousreply 52December 3, 2023 10:12 AM

Didn’t Sally Field make this movie but it was set in IRAN?

by Anonymousreply 53December 3, 2023 1:05 PM

R30 hmmph that's where I attended and I did ok!

by Anonymousreply 54December 3, 2023 1:19 PM

R41 what line of work did you do? How did you invest it so wisely?

by Anonymousreply 55December 3, 2023 1:22 PM

Could HAVE, R43. Could HAVE.

by Anonymousreply 56December 3, 2023 1:31 PM

Her face is a mask. What could she possibly be cast in with such a distracting face? Meg Ryan cast herself in the "comeback" movie she directed. I do wonder if some actresses have harmed careers with bad cosmetic procedures.

by Anonymousreply 57December 3, 2023 1:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!